Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: The Official Lea Pride of Randomness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [SIZE=huge]GENIE'S OFFICIAL WISHLIST: OPEN![/SIZE]
    Soooo......anywho have anything that they wanna wish on..and so help you the Father Genie YALL DON' ASK FER MORE a miilion WISHES!

Genie's Fine, Genie's Cool...just WISH IT NOW! Or forever hold yalls peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So is this thread officialy terminated due to the new no spamming rule?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes..
    This thread Must deleted... IMO.. just ask the mod eyy??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Riiiight. Okay. So, I won't be on Lea fer a good ol' time. It's like, this is how I am, I love to be random, thats why I love lea, ya take away the random, bye bye me. The End. Yes, I know, no one cares. Goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Riiiight. Okay. So, I won't be on Lea fer a good ol' time. It's like, this is how I am, I love to be random, thats why I love lea, ya take away the random, bye bye me. The End. Yes, I know, no one cares. Goodbye.
    Aww, Utora =/ There's nothing etched in stone that you're not to be random. Do not go...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry Sonqits...I was just...just angry because I woke up to this...and then some. Family issues more of, and I was just rash in my post. I just don't understand sometimes....but I guess a hyena like me would never understand lmao
    But on a serious note.....I really need to know.
    Was i being an out of control spammer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You are always an Out of control SPam Utora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought I was the only one that thought so...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the basement, I'm quite as a mouse. I am watching star trek at my parents house. Warp 7 all night till' it's late, I'm eatin' cheese fries and I'm tweeenty eight.

Captain Kirk and the Crew have got my attention Dr. Karter's a man I don't have to mention.
    Got Klingons running around at the top of my head; got Mister Spocks sheets on my Enterprise bed.

Voyager stinks, but whatcha gunna do can't miss their cousin, Star Trek Two.

I'd like to get a life, but can't you see, I just can't miss episode three.

Spock and Scotty, and Bones ain't so bad, always thought that Checkov, looked like my Dad.

You are as cool, but give him his due. No one sword fights like mister Sulu.

I saw Star Trek Two and the Wrath of Khan I though Spock had died, but I was wrong.

Rikker grew a beard after sveral years, Dr. Crusher did too but they hid it with beers.

Now Deep Space Nine, is a distant Cousin, and everyone knows, that it's buggin.

Voyagers lame, but I watch it just the same I'm a star trek geek and I'll never ever change! [coughs] Not really but to add to todays weather report:

Todays forecast expects gales from the north, with a pissy weather fonrt. Tomorrow, more crappy weather with a pissy weather front. Over all, it's colder than a snakes arse in a wagon rut.

Don't bother me right now I'm on the balcony BACK OFF!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh, dont be suicidal

*grabs utora away from the balcony*

look, fish!

*waves a fish in front of her face*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [steals fish and buries them in a dirt mound in austria] How could you un-earth Randy like that!? You are so, look more fish!!

[eats popcorn] This stuff tastes like Uncle Niccos Frozen Hairring Bars.

Sardiene Sicles.

The natural enviroment of the plant consists of a factory to make oil, gardens, greenhouses, animals, people, prehistoric times. A SHRUBBERY!

So i finaly found out that the ice cream man WAS stashing body parts in his van.

Dan, what happened to that MickieD's in Vietnam? And that Taco Bell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *shrugs*

i think they got converted into apartments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What!? Allright let's go!

[drags Lt. Dan to Vietnam] Okay, now I'm expecting to find A Grand Suite like, Motel 8? Or maybe some cardboard boxes, see anything of the like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i see a bomb, a lighter, a body, an AK47 and a packet of Soothers.

my interpretation?
    The man got fed up of life in general, shot himself, but decided bleeding to death wasnt a nice way to die, so he used the lighter to cauterise the wound, but it only made it worse.
    Since the bleeding wouldnt stop, sand he didnt like the idea of bleeding to death, he decided he would choke on a soother.

Then, before he died, he planted a bomb to cover his tracks.

If you see the logic in that, i'll give you a cookie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I guess that makes sense. [eats packet of soothers] I'd agree, but how do I know yea didn't piesun the cookies?

[takes the AK47] Dan, why don't you dance around with them cookies, and be my moving target. We can practice

Though I should porbably take my contacts out. Can't see much eh but no worry. HEY DAN look!

It's...[grabs the baggy] a crack house bag! Do you think WWIII could begin yet? I mean we'd better find the source before the tiwanese, er americans get here.