Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarabi or Sarafina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wish they could have done more with those two characters cause we know so little about them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i dunno why, but i reckon that Sarabi was killed by Zira...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    Noooo! Not my Sabby????!!!!!!! :badnews:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sorry Lucy, but that's what i feel happened.

between TLK and TLK2, i reckon that Zira tried to take over the Pridelands but failed, and during the battle, Sarabi was killed.

i dunno, i'm just talking crap. ignore me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Certainly a possibility, but I personally don't think so. She was getting old as far as lionesses go...I think she went to her love quite peacefully...

Anyways, I like 'em both. *huggels them!*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

between TLK and TLK2, i reckon that Zira tried to take over the Pridelands but failed, and during the battle, Sarabi was killed.

Actually, after the battle, you see Simba and Sarabi nuzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's not what I feel happened - I just think that the people who made TLK2 didn't want to handle her death in the movie, or any future movies, so they just didn't include her, or she just wasn't a part of the story.

I shall ignore you, Dan! j/k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ralli
    Actually, after the battle, you see Simba and Sarabi nuzzle.
    i meant after the end of the First one and after the opening scene from TLK2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to the Chronicles of the Pride lands er whatever thats called...Sarabi dies in her sleep and walks of as a spirit or ghost with both scar and Mufasa. Mufasa, scar, and Sarabi had all forgiven eachother and walked off as friends. She died before Kiara was born. That's what I was told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh, okees! Thanks for that Utora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm.. One thing is bothering me with that theory - but its a good one!
    If Sarabi walked off in her sleep with Mufasa and Scar and they had all forgiven each other? If the case were that way.. Then I think Mufasa should have told Simba that Scar has prayed for forgivness and that they were "friends" again (I mean.. as.. ghosts.. or something )
    Well, then Simba should'nt have such a grudge against Scar and take Kovu with open arms to his pride? Well.. Im just thinking..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe Simba was unaware of his mother being reunited with Simba and Scar and them all making up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nalinda
    Hmm.. One thing is bothering me with that theory - but its a good one!
    If Sarabi walked off in her sleep with Mufasa and Scar and they had all forgiven each other? If the case were that way.. Then I think Mufasa should have told Simba that Scar has prayed for forgivness and that they were "friends" again (I mean.. as.. ghosts.. or something )
    Well, then Simba should'nt have such a grudge against Scar and take Kovu with open arms to his pride? Well.. Im just thinking..
    Regardless of what some silly effects in SP would have us believe, I truly doubt that appearing from beyond is as easy as calling long distance.

BTW: Love the sig Utora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    According to the Chronicles of the Pride lands er whatever thats called...Sarabi dies in her sleep and walks of as a spirit or ghost with both scar and Mufasa. Mufasa, scar, and Sarabi had all forgiven eachother and walked off as friends. She died before Kiara was born. That's what I was told.
    From what i can remember, that was one of the best scenes from Chronicles of the Pridelands - it was very touching, and provided a great sense of closure to that story, while at the same time, it still felt tragic...that's good writing, i think

Anyway, i'd probably say Sarabi is a more developed character, but not by all that much...i'd pick Sarafina as being a nicer looking lioness...and she seems pretty friendly as well...but of course, it's not easy to pick one over the other :fini:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hhhhmmm I'd have to say I like Sarabi more, but only because we never got to see Sarafina's personality develop so we wouldn't know what she was like. :-\ But Sarabi is very strong character, so I'd have to say her...if we got to see what Sarafina was like, who knows what my disicion would be? XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's hard to tell, because Sarafina has a brief appearance with Nala and only says, "Hmm, what do you think, Sarabi?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say Sarabi. There seemed to be more character depth with her. Ofcourse, Sarafina didn't get the same.

BTW, you guys know that all the CotP is is just a fanficion, right? A well written story, but fanfiction, all the same.

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    According to lionking.org, Sarafina is in the second movie. She's the lioness that says "My how you've grown" when Kiara walks down Pride Rock, but I don't know if the rumor is true or not.
    I'd say it's a rumor...considering how that lioness has not only a different pelt color than TLK1 Sarafina, but also a different eye color...unless she has the same genetic disorder as Nala and her eyes naturally change from blue/green to orange/red...

I could be wrong though, maybe I'm thinking of another lioness. I wish I had a screengrab.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dan, I don't see how anything could've happened between TLK and SP, when supposedly SP picked up right after TLK left off..

...even if the two presenatations were horrificly different an' all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse

BTW, you guys know that all the CotP is is just a fanficion, right? A well written story, but fanfiction, all the same.
    Well Said!!!

I choose Sarabi. She seems so sweet! Too bad Disney made it so that Mufasa seemed like a better parent than Sarabi.