Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarabi or Sarafina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, I mean what is there to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People maybe say Sarafina cuz they dont like Sarabi But maybe not. How can you not like Sarabi??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nalinda
    People maybe say Sarafina cuz they dont like Sarabi But maybe not. How can you not like Sarabi??

How can you NOT dislike Sarabi?! :growl: I mean, how she's devoted to her husband even after his death, how she sees reason, how she loves her son...

...I don't know if that would count as sarcasm or not...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this is a tough choice...

i think i like Sarafina better :fini:

but Sarabi is good too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    I like both Sarabi and Sarafina, didn't get to hear much from Sarafina though ...
    Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
    My vote goes for Sarabi...though Sarafina is better looking as far as lionesses go!
    ditto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ralli
    How can you NOT dislike Sarabi?! :growl: I mean, how she's devoted to her husband even after his death, how she sees reason, how she loves her son...

...I don't know if that would count as sarcasm or not...
    Careful with the sarcasm Ralli, make sure it's apparent in your posts so that way people don't think you're bashing TLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Careful with the sarcasm Ralli, make sure it's apparent in your posts so that way people don't think you're bashing TLK

*chokes on her gummi bugs* *coughhack* ME? Bash TLK? The movie that I've been obsessed with since I was four years old? The fandom I've been loyal to online for five or six years? I'd never bash TLK. *rereads post* I don't see how it'd be seen as bashing...I think it'd be viewed more as immature, horrible sense of sarcasm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm only responding due to the post being reported is all, I just don't you to get in trouble or anything, some members are, well they're sensitive, plus Sarabi is the name of one of the admins here and bashing admins is never a good idea =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    I'm only responding due to the post being reported is all, I just don't you to get in trouble or anything, some members are, well they're sensitive, plus Sarabi is the name of one of the admins here and bashing admins is never a good idea =P

What? My post was reported? Because I was being stupid? How could anyone be hurt by what I said? I'M overly sensitive, you could say one bad thing about something I like and I'll probably end up in tears, but I was joking. Wow, I thought I was sensitive and with a tendancy to jump to conclusions... Heck, I was starting to settle in here, not worrying about what I said. But crap, now I've got my back put up again.

*scratches head* Maybe they thought I was seriously bashing Sarabi as a character. Dude, she's my favourite female character in TLK. o_o;; I thought my putting that "I wonder if this counts as sarcasm" wasn't a clear enough of a sign that I was joking. Though I thought my complimenting her (the loving her husband, the seeing reason, the loving her son thing...) was a dead give away...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SOrry *shrugs* I don't know who sent it, but as a mod, I'm supposed to respond, though I personally don't see it as that big of a deal *shrugs*

The members are only doing what they think is right, I mean, when they think something is wrong, they are supposed to report it, so good job for reporting, but I don't think this is that big of a deal to worry about =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoever reported that post needs to either
    A. Grow some skin
    or
    B. Get off the internet.

Also, s/he should be warned for flagrantly wasting a moderator's time.

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought that when someone reports a post, they're supposed to say why they're reporting it...that way if someone claims someone's saying something when it's obviously not true, it helps the mods decide whether it's worth pursuing or not...
    Or does this board not come with that feature/setting?

Anyway, on the original topic, I'm going to have to go with Sarabi for pretty much reasons already said here...she's a more developed character than Sarafina (who's kind of just...there)...and I like her character design more. =^^=

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *hands out the weapons* Hunt em down
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    *hands out the weapons* Hunt em down

Anyway, on-topic, I vote for Sarabi. She is just a bit more developed than Sarafina is - but still not enough! Yay Sarabi!

But LKS, on your sig, you left out Sarabi. I'm sure she would be very hurt. Hehe. Sarafina is there, and Vitani, and Kiara and Nala, but no Sarabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    very true.

i've just informed Sarabi (the lioness, not the admin ) and she is not too pleased. in fact, if you dont as her within the next 24 hours, she will be forced to eat you...

... whole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok ok changed ^^ sorry Sarabi
    I love Sarafina alot more though
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow talk about threatening and blackmailing

the funny thing is In TLK 2 i am surprise that Sarafina or Sarabi got no parts at all which is werid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to lionking.org, Sarafina is in the second movie. She's the lioness that says "My how you've grown" when Kiara walks down Pride Rock, but I don't know if the rumor is true or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    odd that like a very very short part if not no part at all that stiff sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep, but so was her part in TLK 1. Sarabi didn't get a part at all.