Thanks Thanks:  30
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,196 of 1196

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Aww sorry to hear that, Kanu =( I really hope things will look up at your new job soon, and that your sleep schedule can improve somehow.
    As for me, I'm just staying home for the evening, dealing with a bad headache right now. Maybe I'll watch some TV and go to sleep early tonight

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Attempting to resume some activity in the forum =P (Wakey wakey, Lea!!)
    Also, planning for my trip to L.A. next month

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Haha, yeah, Lea needs some coffee! I recommend Lion Coffee

I hope you have fun in L.A. At least I don't think it's too humid there this time of year.
    Last edited by Vidan; October 21st, 2018 at 06:18 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Procrastinating over some e-mails I need to send tonight... uuugh!

And compared to my previous post in this thread things are at least better now than before :P

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Feeling endlessly frustrated that my internship has to be pushed back, yet again. It should have started in October, but thanks to bad university management it's been delayed. And here I am waiting week after week, not able to plan anything, because no news, no announcement, nothing. Just wasted time.

And to top it all, my laptop's graphic card has an issue, so I can't really use it anymore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Ugh, that's annoying Kossu :/

I had registered for Elton John tickets last weekend when he's coming to the UK in 2020 (yes, book tickets now for a show in 2020, it's insane!).
    I was put on the waitinglist but, I needed to keep my phone close, as they still could sent me a code later today, so I could still get tickets in a special pre-sale (general sale is tomorrow).
    I got a text with a code! So immediatly went on laptop, and booked tickets.

Then, also booked tickets for the Backstreet Boys in London. Already booked a few days ago for Birmingham show aswel.

Fun times ahead ^^

I'm still destressing from the move, blah.
    I feel like crashing and get it out of my system, but I don't really want to actually make myself get a panic attick.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Should have gone to sleep an hour ago, but I feel restless. It's one of those nights, when the past looms over ominously. All the pointless could-have-beens.

On a brighter note, today marks a month since I finally started my internship at the hospital(I'm a PT student). The job itself is very hectic so far, but most of the people there are nice, which helps. Just 5 months to go, bring it on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Currently enjoying my day off. Feels like forever since I had one. Been watching Sense8 on Netflix. An amazing show that my ex boyfriend tried to get me into a couple years ago but I was never interested until very recently. Decided to check out Lea and was pleasantly surprised to see it back up and running.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Great to see you here again, Kopa! And yeap, Lea may seem dead at times, but it always finds a way to survive and find its activity again. Hopefully it'll live for much longer.

Right now I'm between here and playing Smash Bros Ultimate. I'm up for playing online, if any of you have it

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Lea will always survive!

I’m settled in my sofa feeling relieved; I finally mustered up the courage to approach my boss about maybe possibly letting me work a few hours less per week because I’m apparently still not recovered enough from my depression to work full-time... and she was very understanding, so for the rest of the month I work 6-hour days, and I am so happy I feel like I might get my life back. The pay will be less, but still, I think this might be worth it.

-----

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kanu, I really hope the extra time will help you mend yourself. Focus on taking good care of yourself, physically and mentally. I know how difficult it can be to deal with depression...Be strong.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Thank you, Kossu Hoping for the best. There will be a more formal meeting with more people from the management, and HR, next week, so that ought to be interesting...

Currently I’m procrastinating dinner (still) and listening to Mary Poppins songs

-----

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Watching 'come dine with me' UK version.

See if I can get some food ideas.

When visiting for a week before, the lack of choice in meat wasn't an issue at all.
    But living here now, and being here for 3 months now, I am annoyed with the lack of choice in meat they have here.

Back home there's too much really, which I love.
    Over here, boring.

+ the show is just funny to watch, lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^The lack of foods that you can always find in your own country...that's annoying. I had to deal with that too when I lived in the Netherlands (and now I have to miss things that I can only find there, heh).

I've been working on my thesis (with plenty of breaks).

These days consist of going to work, returning home feeling completely drained physically and mentally and then kind of decaying for the rest of the day. It's very difficult to find motivation to do anything productive when I feel like that and I hate the feeling that time is wasted. These last weeks haven't been easy.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Uugh, I know just how you feel, Kossu And it’s awful to feel that way. I really hope you’ll be able to catch a break soon

I’m catching a moment’s rest and playing my new horse racing game for juust a few more minutes before I jump in the shower after which I try to catch up on evening to do:s before going to bed...

-----

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I really wanted to stay up, to find out if they would find the little boy that fell down a pit in Spain.
    Our Belgium newspaper website has been doing live updates for days (seems not many others did).
    And been seeing a live stream, saw the cabin come back up.
    Thank God they found him, but he didn't survive (13 days in there, 2 years old).

I'm just glad they managed, so the parents can have a proper goodbye now, instead of knowing for the rest of their lives he's in there somewhere.

Time for some sleep now I guess.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ah, I heard about that story. A tragedy, indeed

As for me, in a sudden burst of inspiration I've decluttered my desk, including sorting out my drawers with new compartments, and put up my new cork board. What an extra hour of sleep can do. Planning to tackle the storage room in the coming week - that should be interesting

-----

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's a total tragedy ... they lost their 3 year old son in 2017 due to a heart attack.
    She had a miscarriage last year, and now they lost their 2 year old son

I was just booking some last things for our trip to Disneyland Paris this summer, for the Lion King Festival

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Having some tea, while I'm considering to disappear completely from art social media for a while...Because, god, How to train your dragon 3 spoilers are slowly flooding those places. And it's only bound to get worse I suppose.

And yesterday I learned that the movie won't be available here until the 11th of April...Aaargh! I've been looking forward to this for the longest time, since HTTYD is kind of my second big favourite after TLK.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Intermission at a Hanson concert.
    My first ever of them, pleasantly surprised!
    Great voices.
    Special tour, they got an orchestra with them.

*mmmbop*