Thanks Thanks:  30
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1196

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I just got back from city hall, my address is now officially changed.
    I am now a citizen of Antwerp *wOOhOO*!

It feels weird though, feel a bit emo, lol, yet another thing that made it all very real.

Who'd have thought ...
    I guess I always knew when I first got in these areas 15 years ago, this was the place I wanted live.
    Not in the actual city, oh no, I can't stand the arrogance of real Antwerp people, haha, shopping in the city is already such a pain, everyone bumps into you, and they'll kill you with their looks, while it was them bumping into you.

Guess in a way I got lucky I only moved about 500 meters further.
    The city is 25 minutes by bus, so are 3 train stations, the mall, Brussels is 40 minutes by train.

I also finally started unpacking. Box nr 1.
    I knew I should have left everything in the box, because the place is a mess now.
    It's time I talk to my psycologist about "letting things go", for sure.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wait, aren't you a Belgian citizen?

Oh Nath, 8 years ago The Malaysia Custom asked her to transfer and work at the World Customs Organization in Brussels. It would be awesome if that was happen and we could meet up together in Belgium. I don't know, she did mention about obtaining Belgium citizenship or visa or something like that, it would be cool if that happened and living in Europe.

Right now I'm just literally stop crying due that I need to re record everything on drums for this EP/Single/ or Mini Album.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lol. Antwerp is a province in Belgium

Err, asked "who" to go to Belgium? You only say "her", who is "her"?

Living in Belgium will be a huge culture shock, if you come from a country like Malaysia.

I went to the zoo today, to see the 3 newborn lion cubs, they are CUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE !!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Call me traitor, but I'm currently binge-watching Jungle Taitei (Kimba the White Lion). The old animation and english dub take some getting used to, but I'm liking it

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^, Hey good movie is a good movie. Nothing of that will consider betrayal.

Right now I'm hype that I got a Liquid cooling CPU cooler now. HAWT.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Guntur, who is coming to Belgium?

I'm on my way back to my app. Mom and my aunt are driving me.
    ill be taking this opportunity to do some extra shopping of things I still needed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Call me traitor, but I'm currently binge-watching Jungle Taitei (Kimba the White Lion). The old animation and english dub take some getting used to, but I'm liking it
    Traitor? What on earth are you talking about

At the moment I'm catching up on my regular websites, haha. I haven't switched my computer on for almost a week

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Guntur, who is coming to Belgium?
    more like Who planned to stay in Belgium 10 years ago.

During 2006 my mom got her paper to transfer to Customs Headquarters in Belgium, she was consider taking the job but she was thinking it wasn't a good idea.

Her plan was bringing me, my brother and her to Belgium and start a life there. I don't know, My mother and my brother was a little skeptical about it but I was kinda anxious to start a new life in Brussels.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure adapting would have been a pain, and would have remained so. Things are *very* different here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    Traitor? What on earth are you talking about
    Someone already called me that, because of the Lion King/Kimba controversy (which I couldn't care less about, really )

I'm halfway through the series, by the way, and now I'm in love with it. I want me a white lion to hug :3
    Some fan art is in order

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    I'm pretty sure adapting would have been a pain, and would have remained so. Things are *very* different here.
    If that move ever happened to us, I am sure I would take the bait to beat the odds.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, its personal off course, but moving to another country with very much different believes/religion then your own, is not a very good idea. But that is my personal opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Agreed. I believe that's why mom decide that she won't move to Belgium 10 years ago. I'm just like to take opportunity and seize it if something like this happens. But I respect and agree with your opinion.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post

I kid, I kid.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have this very unsettling feeling that I'm missing some of my TLK boxes.
    I had a look at the attic at my parents, and it just doesn't feel right.
    So I decided to already go through all the boxes I have at my place, check them all of on my inventory list, so I can see in the end what's really missing.

Then much later, when all boxes are at my place, I can start taking everything out, sorting stuff, and putting things together in boxes that belong together.
    Stuff from the past 5 years is shattered in so many boxes, there's no system, lol.
    Last edited by nathalie; April 26th, 2016 at 07:58 PM.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hope you find them Nath. D:

I am currently motivating myself by watching/listening to motivational things. Sam's speech in The Two Towers is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    I am currently motivating myself by watching/listening to motivational things. Sam's speech in The Two Towers is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
    One of my favorites as well, always a good classic ^^ As for motivational stuff, you should watch Nick Vujicic's conferences on youtube. He's one of the best motivational speakers I know, it's really worth a watch I went to see him one time he came here, actually, it was really, really good.

As for me, well, I just finished watching all 52 episodes of Kimba the White Lion, and it was awesome! I love it almost as much as I love TLK, and now I'm more convinced that TLK was not a rip-off of Kimba. I have things to say about the controversy, but I'll leave that for when the topic arises somewhere :P

Now I'll get on to watch the sequel series, Leo the Lion (Onward, Leo!), as well as the movies

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    After a long evening last night incl. a long night, I was up extremely early and went to Kenny's.
    Just spent over 4 hours there, going through about 40 Lion Guard recordings, lol.

The only episodes I got now are the "movie" and the first 5 eps.
    I just tape every single one of them, just to be on the safe side!
    And when erasing the movie about 8 times, I happened to keep the one that'll expire and delete itself in 23 days *sigh*.
    So going to have to drag my DVD recorder over there sooner then I thought, so I can already record what's on there onto DVD.

I got so fed up with it, watching it in Dutch, I gave in and quit. Will go back there next week for a few hours to delete some more when he ain't home.

Now, going to make food! Soooooo hungry!

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm supposed to go home today, my Godchild had his birthday, and it's his party tonight.
    Trains are on strike for day # 4 today, so I may not even get home.
    A bus takes 6 hours. No thanks.

I don't get them, there's stuff going on where I work too, but we can't go on strike, we can't shut off an entire hospital.
    But the public transportation? Sure, why not! Lets ruin everyone's holidays and weekends, and make sure no one can get to work by train *muahahahaaaaa* ....

Friggin' losers

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Cleaning up the place.
    I can't clean any floors and whatever, as long as I can't get my table clutter-free. That is always the hardest thing, getting the table empty, lol.

The "I just moved" and "I was sick for the past 5 weeks" excuses don't seem to work anymore to justify the mess

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu