Thanks Thanks:  30
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1196

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, very strange, usually when I go to London, I get sick while being there (from the drafts in the tubes mainly).
    Doctor told me to bring my inhaler though with medication, to keep use it while being there.
    But we were more above ground this time then underground, so I'm all good now ^^
    Just a cough now and then still, but much better.

I just went to the grocery store, by foot o_O lol
    It's a little past 12pm now, so gonna make some lunch.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reading up on vision. I got my eyes checked today because I've been having trouble with my distance vision. Turns out I'm almost legally blind for driving, haha. So... that would be why I was having trouble Thing is it was so gradual that it wasn't something I really noticed until the past month or two when it's been quite bad. So now I have my first pair of glasses on the way, I had no idea what to buy in terms of style since I'm not used to wearing glasses they all looked weird on my face Since I got such a basic frame she said I might even have them before the end of the week, though probably early next week. Which is good, because when Pat's here we're driving to Melbourne 8+ hours so they're important for that. Plus we'll be in back row for TLK and I really wanted to be able to see details.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ugh, after so many days of drought and heat waves, suddenly a hole opened in the sky and let a hell of a storm out!
    I just placed some buckets under some leaks in my house, and the basement is all flooded, so I started to pump all the water out. I hope it'll stop soon -.-

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Here are raining all days since 30 days ago, but how I live in 7th floor, there is no water inside my home, however, I live in a area which is mostly below sea level, the result is that the streets got flooded easily and that is terrible see so many homes inside water and people losing their belongings...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I *must* clean up all my HD's, as I have about 250 gigs on Kenny's server, and I do not want to buy another one (already have 2 external drives outside of my laptop).
    So cleaning up 7500 unread e-mails in outlook for the past 3 hours, lol. I can use all the free space I can get.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Waiting for Pretty Little Liars to download.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm waiting for my sister to get home so we can go work in my classroom for a little bit.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just installed Windows 10 on my mom's laptop.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm in vacations in south of Brazil. Today I will fulfill a my mother wish and go with her to the church the pope visited at Aparecida/SP , my mother is very Catholic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just finished feeding my roaches and now I'm just going to chill for the rest of the evening. The next few days are going to be pretty stressful, so I'm taking a break.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My standard day off, have to go and do some grocery shopping, and maybe going to the toystore if I still feel like it.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm about to start working on finalizing my lesson plans for next week.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cutting out glitter card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Re-watching The Good Dinosaur. We saw it in theaters but honestly I wasn't all that impressed so I'm really interested to watch it again to see what I take from it. From memory, the story is a fairly solid tried and tested one (TLK without Scar), the landscapes are gorgeous but the setting (with farming dinos etc) is just all wrong. Will see how I go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I actually liked the Good Dinosaur. I didn't think it was ground-breaking, but really. How many times can Pixar be ground breaking? xD Eventually one of their titles was bound to be just, well, a movie. The characters were fun and the backgrounds were stunning, obviously. I also really liked Spot a bunch. x)

I am listening to Disney music and playing on my phone when I should be drawing. >> The world is so distracting.

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I had a fun afternoon. Friend came over, we talked, I showed her my place, my Lion King stuff.
    I'm not one to rub it in anyone's nose, the things I own, but I was a nice feeling to finally be able to show someone my stuff, I've never done that before.

We went shopping together. I've been sick again this week, and she offered to come by, and help me go grocery shopping for bigger items (like bottles etc).

Now, just me again Gonna watch some Frasier on DVD with a nice warm cup of soup.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Spent last night at Kenny's, got a pizza and watched a movie.
    I didn't eat though, was in too much stomach pain, so I was kind of glad I wasn't alone while having to go through it.
    Today wanted to not come of the sofa at all! Had hooked up my Wii, started playing Super Mario Bros 3, and before I knew it, 4 hours had passed (WOW, I had no idea, haha).

Then my parents show up, darn it, still in my pj's at 3pm
    Had to find an excuse so I could get changed first so I couldn't open the door immidiatly

They left about an hour ago, think I'm gonna continue playing on the Wii.
    I have to finish this game sometime! I cannot for the life of me, finish world 8

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Then my parents show up, darn it, still in my pj's at 3pm
    Had to find an excuse so I could get changed first so I couldn't open the door immidiatly
    Happens to me on my days off work You're not the only one That and I've been embarrassed to have visitors lately because I only just took down the Christmas Tree 2 days ago

Just got home from work, ate the sandwich that I forgot to take to work. I was soo hungry. I had some raisin toast at work because there was some in the freezer there, but I didn't have anything else with me and I didn't want to spend money on a snack later.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Christmas tree in April? Lol
    I'm not a fan of those things, and since I'm alone now, I don't have to bother with one, lol.
    Its nice to see at someone else's, but I don't like decorating it myself.

Getting ready for work now.
    Going to be 8 very long days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Watching the highlights from the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix