Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forums you're a part of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forums you're a part of

I remember having a thread like this one back on the original Lea and I thought it would be interesting. Plus, I'm looking into joining a few other boards, and I want to see which ones are any good.

Basically, share which online forums you're a member of, besides Lea, obviously. If you have a secret double identity and don't want to share some, that's ok too.

Here's mine:
    My Lion King: I made an account here & promptly forgot about it, but I've decided to give it another try.
    4chan: Gets a bad rap, but not all of it is terrible. I mostly hang around /x/ and occasionally /co/.
    Unfiction Unforum: An ARG (alternate reality gaming) forum. I just signed up for this one the other day and haven't really jumped in yet.

...and that's pretty much all.
    D: I'm a lurker by nature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm a part of Disney Dreams another close-knit place much like Lea. I love it there. If you wanna find me my username is, Lestat. (Heheh love it.)

And the other is War of the Ring A great place for fans of the books and films, great discussions. I'm known as Lady of the Galadhrim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was on a Disney forum several years ago, but I can't remember if it was Disney Dreams or something else. Well, they don't have my email on register so I suppose I'll (re-?)register.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm still joining James Labrie forum, Starcraft 2 forums, and He-Man.org forums, where I can get all the information I need about their future planning. =)
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to be a member on Lilymud, but I stopped being active there quite some time ago now. I'm not on any other forums than Lea in fact. It's that special for me and is pretty much the only forum that can keep me hooked.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm now also a part of the new Hobbit Movie Forum. I seriously can not wait for this movie to come out!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    I'm not on any other forums than Lea in fact.
    Well actually, now that I think of it, I'm a member on Furango, but I don't post there that often, or at all.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well actually, now that I think of it, I'm a member on Furango, but I don't post there that often, or at all.
    Yeah, I think it's include what subject are you really interested even though you're a lurker there.

I'm not a regular poster in JlB forum and SC2 forum but I usually check out daily reading through post and comments.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've been on lots and lots of forums over the years, mainly TLK-related ones. Right now though, Lea is the only one where I'm really active.

I browse MyLionKing from time to time (I'm TheDoctor on there), but I more or less drifted away from it after the RolePlay I joined the forum for died off.

I'm also on the Aro'kai game forum, as Kanu. I look through it every day, but I hardly post there at the moment since I'm not animating much for Aro'kai right now, due to lack of time :[

Same goes for the "Wolf - the animated feature" forum, where I work as a Colourist.

A recent place I joined is the Makuu Kiwanja RP, which is from what I gather a very serious Lion King RP based in the FeralHeart game. I'm Mheetu on there.

[Lea] is pretty much the only forum that can keep me hooked.
    Indeed

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lea is the only forum for me. It's the only forum I actually have had enough interest to come back to, over and over. Well of course I'm now also part of Vbulletin Forum but that is strictly because of Lea.

I do browse a lot of other forums time to time but I never been interested in posting or even creating an account.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might look into Furango. I'm actually interested in getting my feet wet a bit in the furry fandom.

I like their warning page. "not responsible for mental anguish."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To many to list really.

Though a major forum I've been lurking recently are the official Bethesda Game Studios forums.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

~ Epicurus (341 BCE – 270 BCE)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Wide Eyed Wanderer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm active on a couple of forums, the others being related to Chelsea FC and Formula 1...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bethesda Game? Fallout series? I love fallout 3, Never had a chance to finish New Vegas, I love the storyline of Fallout 3 though!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba The Mighty View Post
    Lea is the only forum for me. It's the only forum I actually have had enough interest to come back to, over and over. Well of course I'm now also part of Vbulletin Forum but that is strictly because of Lea.

I do browse a lot of other forums time to time but I never been interested in posting or even creating an account.
    Well you could browse their forum and see what the cool feature that they've install on their forums. You might want to ask 'em where did they get from.

Haha WEW, I thought so! it is fun to discuss the same interest as we do.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an account on Furango, but I only really joined there for the photo contest that Khal advertized. Haven't really visited since. I'm intrigued by MyLionKing because it seems pretty active, but then again I have my hands full just checking Lea everyday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay, forums

Active forums:
    Lea (of course)
    Feathers and photos (yay birds!)

Semi-active forums:
    Birdforum
    lilymud (picked it up again past couple of weeks, though it's much quieter there now than it used to be...)

Fairly inactive forums:
    Furaffinity forums (though I do lurk reasonably often to try and get commissions)
    My Lion King forum (it's just not for me, the crowd seems very young and the discussions weren't in-depth enough for me or something, I don't know. Plus they need a signature limit)

Forums I'm pretty much dead on:
    Ausfurs (or whatever it was called)
    SAfurs

I get the feeling I'm forgetting some, but I can't for the life of me think of what they could be... so they're obviously not important
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Bethesda Game? Fallout series? I love fallout 3, Never had a chance to finish New Vegas, I love the storyline of Fallout 3 though!
    Well Bethesda didn't create New Vegas, Obsidian did, Beth just published it. I am mostly on there following the development of Skyrim, the next name in The Elder Scrolls francise.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

~ Epicurus (341 BCE – 270 BCE)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For the last few years the number of forums that I have remained active on has dwindled a lot, and most of the forums I am still on won't much interest a lot of you

I'm apart of two online gaming communities.
    Clan Vegeance in TF2 which do the awesome podkast Kritzkast
    Playstuff, this was the first clan I was running with in TF2 and still hang around with.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuduli View Post
    I'm a part of Disney Dreams another close-knit place much like Lea. I love it there. If you wanna find me my username is, Lestat. (Heheh love it.)
    I'm on there too ! hehe
    I've never really posted much there, I lurk sometimes, and due to other things, no internet, moving etc ...
    I've been a member since, wow, 2006 ^^
    My name there is "nathalie"

I don't visit much forums anymore.

- The Belgian Disneyland Paris forum (for Belgium and The Netherlands
    - My Most Wanted - Miley Cyrus + Miley Cyrus (German) so I can keep up track about her tour mainly, and TV-appearances

Those 3 and Lea, are the ones I visit like every hour, hehe.

I have a few others, but don't visit them everyday, and aren't really worth mentioning, haha.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Senior Member Wide Eyed Wanderer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King Stu View Post
    For the last few years the number of forums that I have remained active on has dwindled a lot, and most of the forums I am still on won't much interest a lot of you

I'm apart of two online gaming communities.
    Clan Vegeance in TF2 which do the awesome podkast Kritzkast
    Playstuff, this was the first clan I was running with in TF2 and still hang around with.
    Yay for TF2!

I've spent days on that game (who's idea was it to show how many hours you've spent playing?) but at the minute I can't play properly because I don't have a desk for my PC...

Hopefully I'll get one soon and I can get back to sniping everything that moves...