Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
Everything is relative; in a long distance relationship you get "used to" a certain time span after a while. A couple of months between visits, a couple of weeks, a few days, a whole year... It's when that "norm" suddenly changes that things turn especially upsetting and frustrating. For example if Nath can't see her boyfriend this weekend.
That's true though.
Last year I saw him every weekend.
We were apart for 3 months, and I saw him 3 times during that period.
Since February we're back together, and I saw him again almost every weekend.

3 months ago, it was supposed to be every other weekend, but due to some events, for the past 8 weeks it was every weekend.
The pattern is suddenly messed up after 2 months.

I'm home alone now 3 days, and these long weekends are the ones I look forward too the most, since it means I get to spend an extra day with him.

So that's another reason now, why I'm more upset then other weekends I didn't get to see him.

Also, it takes me "only" 1,5 hours to get to him by bus/train, and it just "frustrating" too, that he's just so close, and yet I can't see him.

Well, as mentioned before, if I had something to do during weekends or evenings, or have friends to hang out with, I know I wouldn't be feeling like this.
And I'm feeling really depressed again for the past days, so that ain't helping eather, so again due to that, I just miss him alot more right now.