Yay, I get to make the first thread! So I am bringing back The Love Life Thread!

Petteri (Simba The Mighty) and I have finally booked our honeymoon in Hawaii for next month, although the bad thing is that Petteri ended up having his adjustment of status interview scheduled during our honeymoon. We are trying to reschedule the interview, but it could be a while until we hear back from anyone... It's kind of stressing me out... But we did the best we could for now and we can just hope for the best and that USCIS will reschedule our interview.

Also, most of you probably know this already through Facebook, but I'll post it here, Petteri entered a contest to win a wedding at Disney World. We originally wanted to get married but we could not afford it. All we did was get married at a court house with my mom and neighbor to witness, but I am still hoping someday we can get married at Disney World. I doubt we will win, but it's worth a try! Here's our entry if you want to see it, click this link: Long Distance and Our Love for The Lion King
If we actually win we will invite our friends from Lea as well!