Well I guess since Petteri and I have been married and living together for almost eight years, we don't usually have too much new to mention about our love life. We're both working and both college students, so we're usually fairly busy. But we make time for each other, we both have the same days off a week, Friday and Saturday. I feel it's important for couples to make sure they have same days off together during the work week so you have some time to spend together. I'm really looking forward to us finishing college, and having jobs that we actually enjoy, (or at the very least, jobs we don't hate) that pays more money, enough to have our own apartment, that would be nice... Feels like such a dream to me, I have been wanting that for so long. But being in college, I know we are working towards that goal, but sometimes it feels like it's just going to take forever to ever get to that point.

Petteri will be flying to Finland in a little over a week, and he'll be there for almost five weeks. I'll be joining him too, but I wont be flying there until August 5, so I'll be there for a week and a half, and then we're going to fly back home together on the same flight. I haven't been to Finland in over nine years, since before Petteri moved to the U.S. But since the flights to Finland are hundreds of dollars cheaper this summer then what they usually are, and they are direct flights, I decided to go too. (We have never seen direct flights between San Francisco and Helsinki, but it looks like they now offered in the summer).

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
A+ I don't think I want to be in a tiny plane, now I'm used to the big ones and loving that, scared the tiny ones will ruin my flight experience.
Tiny planes actually really aren't much different than big planes, they just have less passengers, which I feel is a good thing if you don't like dealing with crowds. Seats are the same size, and there is till an isle way which leads to a bath room at the back of the plane.