Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
@KS, when I first read your post, admittedly it made me angry. How dare you be upset when you only have to wait two months.
I apologise. When I posted that message, it was just 3 hours or so since we both parted ways, so it was just initial thoughts at the time I guess. It really isn't that bad, and I'm not saying that it is. The last time it was more uncertain because we didn't have a date planned to see each other again. For some reason this time it feels just as difficult as last time, because even though we have a date planned in just 2 months time, I feel as if I'm more attached to him than I was last summer. At least now we have a date planned, and 2 months is really nothing compared to the 9 months we were separated before, and of course the time you and Pat have been separated. It's double the 9 months Emilio and I were separated. I hope it goes quickly for you both... you deserve nothing more than some lovely quality time together, and I'm sure you'll get that in no time.

When it comes to long visits, it's kind of tricky with Emilio because of college commitments. He could only stay 12 days this time because of the time he has in between college. I'll be staying over a month in Mexico because it'll be the summer holidays for him, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to stay there so long. Long visits may come in the future (like for example when Emilio is doing his social service, I may be able to stay in Mexico for quite some time), but for the time being I'm just content with what we have now.