Thanks Thanks:  11
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Love Life Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. *hits you with a stick*

Sorry... I just had to type that quote. But hey, I think things will turn out just fine, even if she (whoever that might be *lol*) came back. I mean, we all are not who we used to be. We all experienced many new things over the last few years and some of them changed us. So there's no way you could tell, what would happen if she came back. So stop worrying *hugs*

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    Sorry... I just had to type that quote. But hey, I think things will turn out just fine, even if she (whoever that might be *lol*) came back. I mean, we all are not who we used to be. We all experienced many new things over the last few years and some of them changed us. So there's no way you could tell, what would happen if she came back. So stop worrying *hugs*
    We both hold our grudge really highly, I tried to talk to her in 2007 and it didn't work, she only reply with one message and log off. She will return of course, we either face with each other with scars...... or not. We'll see what happens.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My God, how judgemental can someone be?
    My Godmother called me asking how I'm doing and such.

And she was all like: wauw, with how many guys have I seen you???
    And things like: you finally found someone that hasn't been married before, no kids, and you still couldn't make it work???

How rude! She doesn't know anything about the situation and what happened, and she starts judging me and blaming me for everything?

3 ex boyfriends in 15 years ... I think I did a hell of a lot better then a lot of girls out there.

Way to push me when I'm already down

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah... one every five years is nothing these days. That's so rude.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, and it's not like they were all short, I mean, first one was 5,5 years, and now with Kenny also a little over 5 years.
    So it's not like I have flings or whatever and bring home someone every month.
    I knew there was a reason why I didn't tell her last time I saw her

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So, been gone a while, a lot has happened (work, family, education, relationship, life.)

I left that guy I had been with for 5 years (back and forth). I did it. Finally. It was sad but also a relief. It didn't exactly lay me low but it was painful. I think, I was over it for quite some time; attached but not intimate in my heart anymore. In 3 years he probably spent 6 months here total. He maintained communication but I found stuff again...and that aside, I just decided it was over. I wanted to live.

I am very, very happy. I will admit, 90% of my irritability and anger has gone away. I have made plans with my life; one of the biggest is I will be moving to the beach in September. I am so excited.

I feel free and at peace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Crazy, exciting, stressful evening today! It just so happened that today I signed onto Skype for the first time in months to see how Audra and Petteri were doing since we haven't chatted in ages. Thanks to Audra asking about Pat's VISA progress, I decided to check the immigration website which neither Pat or I have done for some time since he regularly checks his email for anything from them. As it turns out, we missed an e-mail they sent us a few days ago letting us know that our application had progressed in the queue and is due to be processed shortly (whatever that means in a real world time frame)!! Needless to say, we got excited and then thought we'd better double check the application that we'd attached all our documents. Well thank heavens we did because although we had everything scanned and ready to go on the computer, for some reason we'd only attached half of it to the application! I can't imagine the nightmare that would have been if they'd just denied him because we were missing a bunch of stuff. What were we even thinking when we did that, I don't even know... It's very exciting and really a crazy set of circumstances which led to us checking all those things today. Otherwise it may have just slipped us by.

It's suddenly feeling a whole lot more real again. I'm not sure how long their "due to be processed shortly" time frame is, but they wouldn't send that if it wasn't sometime this month I wouldn't think.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm glad to see that I helped some in all this. I'm also glad to hear it seems Pat's visa will be processed soon! That is always exciting! Once his visa is processed, maybe he will have more luck getting hired for a job.

As for me and Petteri, I'm sure almost all of you know this from Facebook, but Petteri became a U.S. Citizen last month! It's pretty exciting to know we are done with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) forever! Not that we ran into problems really, pretty much all of Petteri's process, from getting his visa, to green card, to citizenship was pretty smooth with no problems. It's just that since 2010, every couple of years it was a new process to do, just more paperwork, filling out forms, gathering documents, paying fees, getting Petteri's finger prints taken and going to interviews. Just so glad to be done with all this. (Although before Petteri decided to get U.S. citizenship, he had a 10 year green card, and if Petteri decided he just wanted to stay a permanent resident and not become a U.S. citizen, all he would have to do is keep renewing his green card every 10 years, so it wouldn't of been so bad, but still, nice to know we are done.)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Yes, it was a huge help! Just can't believe the luck of the timing with how recently we missed the e-mail
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *** don’t say anything on Facebook about this, there’s some people I need to tell face-to-face ***

But figured I could already just mention it in here, because, you know … it’s Lea, lol.

I’d like to think I’m going to shock some people, with what I’m about to tell you all, hehe.
    Or not, and you’ll have that “oooooooooh, right …” feeling
    (Although 2 or 3 people already knew something, as we both told a few people.)

I’m not gonna go completely into detail, it’s a very long story, but obviously this didn’t happen overnight
    It’s something I had been struggling with for a while, and it’s nice to find out eventually that it’s both ways.

Some may have seen on my FB I’ve had a visitor, and some may have seen on his FB he was visiting someone.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

So, yeah … me and Adam (This Land)

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So you mentioned this on Lea, that's a good sign. Now that I'm thinking about it, who would of thought, that you would of ended up in a long distance relationship. I just remembering you saying, you could never do it. (Even though it's not super far, but still, flying is usually involved)
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    So you mentioned this on Lea, that's a good sign. Now that I'm thinking about it, who would of thought, that you would of ended up in a long distance relationship. I just remembering you saying, you could never do it. (Even though it's not super far, but still, flying is usually involved)
    Haha, yeah, I remember.
    But then again, I've always said there would be 1 person who I'd do it for

Flying? Who needs a plane when there's a train o_O lol

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    But then again, I've always said there would be 1 person who I'd do it for
    Hmm, I didn't remember you saying that. But that is a good sign I think, that someone is worth it so much, that it is worth it go to through a long distance relationship for a while, just because they love that person that much.

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Flying? Who needs a plane when there's a train o_O lol
    That's why I said, "usually"... I assumed you could travel by train too.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hehe yeah, takes about the same time.
    Though, the airport is right around the corner for me, which is really nice, and only 500 meters away from where I work too.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh wow! ....New Lea Couple!!!

Ok, I have to admit the thought did cross my mind at some point, since you two have been very close, but there was no way I could be sure of it.
    But it does make sense, and now it's so awesome to hear these news! Congratulations guys, I'm really happy for you

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Haha, thanks! I wonder why it would cross your mind though, I've met him just as many of times in London as I've met Lucy at the same times

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just a hunch, nothing specific really
    I just thought one day "what if... naah, come on, they're just friends, stop shipping real people, Leor, sheesh!"

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *pokes head in*

Thanks you both, means alot ^_^

Yeah its been on the line for a while now and we both wanted to make sure And after coming back from my trip seeing Nathalie, we both agreed it felt so right ^_^

We had a feeling people had their suspicions hahaha xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations This Land and Nathalie, till death do us apart, and for earth and heaven.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa, now I can't really say I expected this, but after seeing the pics on FB I kind of had my suspicions. I'm really pleased for you both. May you both have a great relationship together!

As for the travelling, at least you have the option of train and road if you don't feel like flying.

Now I really am convinced Lea is some kind of dating site...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook