PDA

View Full Version : Howdy ho!

TeeKay
May 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM
Hi all.

Finally found the new place (it still has the new forum smell) I was vaguely keeping up with what was going on with Lea Mk.II after I couldn't get on for about a fortnight (my computer does that sometimes) I'm glad to see this place sprung up so fast, I was going to offer my services in helping building a new place, but by the time I got round to it it wasn't necessary, lol.

Anyway, I'm TeeKay (I guess I should have opened with that) A few of you might remember me, ancient member - about since Lea Mk.I, long time super-lurker. I pop up occasionally with promises of being more active then never get chance to be (though that not to say I don't visit every day which I usually did, I was a moderator after all). Well, time for a clean slate, after the second exodus and now we have Lea Mk.III, I'm actually going to make a proper effort to post fairly often, hehe.

Anyway, thanks for resurrecting the board again. (does this make it a zombie?!?) :D

Guntur
May 1st, 2011, 02:09 PM
It is, we are all living in the Left 4 Dead universe. :lol:

Welcome back TK. :) even though it's a good nickname for playing games. :lol:
kidding!

Hope you enjoy your stay for the third incarnation of the forum.

Nuduli
May 1st, 2011, 02:16 PM
Welcome back, TK!

Sombolia
May 1st, 2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome back! Glad you found the forum. Cute avatar, too. :)

Sadiki
May 1st, 2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome back Teekay! And yeah you seem even a worse lurker than I ever was;)

What comes to Lea being Zombie... I do have a feeling it's after our brain :psst:

King Simba
May 1st, 2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome back to Lea, resident lurker. ;)

HasiraKali
May 1st, 2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome back, TK! :D

Safila
May 1st, 2011, 11:45 PM
Hi there. I remember you with a pic you posted in that big long black leather coat.:D

Azerane
May 2nd, 2011, 02:02 AM
Mmmm, zombie Lea.... :D

Welcome back Teekay! :cheese:

Ngatuny
May 2nd, 2011, 03:59 AM
Hello, welcome back.

TeeKay
May 2nd, 2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys, so many familiar names, hehe :D

Cute avatar, too. :)
Thanks, felt it was time for a change, I had my old avatar since the days of Mea Mk.I (also, I couldn't find that picture file) and I'm quite fond of Ratchet, so I thought 'Why not?" :)

Hi there. I remember you with a pic you posted in that big long black leather coat.:D

That sounds like me, lol. WIll have to post some new pictures I think ;)

Lion King Stu
May 2nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
Welcome back to the forums teacake...sorry TeeKay :D
Make yourself at home again, just remember to wipe your paws first ^^

Leorgathar
May 3rd, 2011, 12:48 AM
Glad you found your way back here, TeeKay, welcome to the third incarnation of Lea :D

Twilight_Sparkle
May 3rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Welcome back!...:D