PDA

View Full Version : Anthro Request

Endra
May 29th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Heya everyone. I'm looking for an Anthropomorphic Version of Aziri. I'll even be willing to pay (after June 1st :D).

If anyone wants to draw an Anthro version of Aziri... please do :). The "light side" is a happy carefree personality and the "dark side" is more confused, sad, almost evil ^_^.

Now if this is drawn anthro, I'd like Aziri to be a humanoid with paw-ish hands... five digits with retractable claws. Feet would be the same... five digits with retractable claws.

Now as for clothes... hmm. Anything will do. Preferebly black for dark side... maybe a pink or a sky blue for light side.

I owe anyone who takes this job a considerable amount... and that will not be taken lightly.

Thanks!
Kayla

LunarCat
May 29th, 2005, 03:13 AM
maybe will, been on an anthro streak. but i'm sure you'll want it from a better artist so i'll draw it for fun :p

question: do you want the anthro to have hair? of just look like a lion with human features...?

Endra
May 29th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I'd like hair ^_^. Or head fur :p

I wouldn't mind to have multiple artists make it ^^. After June first I should be able to pay :)

LunarCat
May 29th, 2005, 05:27 PM
ah k, well i'll make two versions seeing as how i've already done a preliminary sketch :p

Endra
May 30th, 2005, 02:16 AM
From what I've seen so far... I love it Lunar!

You are sooo getting paid... via greenzap when it goes live June 1st.

Endra
May 30th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Check it out! Lunarcat did great!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/ghalati/Fursona/AziriAnthro-byLunarcat.jpg

TakaTiger
May 30th, 2005, 08:35 PM
:o looks awsome :D

LunarCat
May 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM
hey!!!!!!:gasp: that background sucks, horribly, i did i better one but it's not finished so ha! :p

oh the ugliness that is that background..it burns it burns!!!!!!:eww: :eek:

Ngatuny
May 30th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Really nice :D:cheese:

IchLiebeNALA
May 30th, 2005, 11:01 PM
i like it.

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 11:02 PM
You did a coolsome job. Nice outfits. ;)

LunarCat
May 31st, 2005, 01:02 AM
thanks everyone! :D :cheese:

muahahaha! i have deleted the other one, well on my computer at least, because to quote Edna, "I never look back dahling." and it was extremely crappy. :p

so if you will maestro, drum roll please........

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/lunarcat/AzAnthroFini2.jpg

tada! :D :cheese:

no i did not create the skyline in the back, i used a nifty filter to alter it. check the bottom right corner for the source.

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 01:12 AM
Williams sees....the TRADE TOWERS!!! [points and bounces like and excited cat on crack]

Endra
May 31st, 2005, 01:38 AM
Yay! Even better! I love the NY skyline!

*hugs Lunar*

LunarCat
May 31st, 2005, 01:40 AM
*is hugged and hugs Aziri* no problem ;)

Mizani
May 31st, 2005, 07:35 AM
Wow, thats awsome Lunarcat:D

LunarCat
May 31st, 2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
I've seen a lot of anthro art, but I've gotta compliment you LC, that's pretty darn good. Great job =) ...

why thankses STL :hugs:

and everyone else! ;)

Ruska
May 31st, 2005, 06:25 PM
Hoho!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/toffe/aziri_yay.jpg

Quick FAQ:
Aziri - The Dual Personality Lioness sanoo:
Will it advance past sketch phase? :P
Ruska Fanclub sanoo:
possibly.
Ruska Fanclub sanoo:
once again, if i don't lose my temper with outlines. =P

omg...boobs.

LunarCat
May 31st, 2005, 07:16 PM
OO Ruska yours is just so much better than mine, :p that's cuz your a better artist than me but that's besides the point.