PDA

View Full Version : What are all your first names?

Pages : 1 [2]

nafklt
June 1st, 2005, 05:31 AM
My initials are RZ

...last name, Zhu...:P

unregistered user
May 30th, 2006, 05:12 PM
my 1st name is Norma

my 2nd name im not telling!

Solid Raven
May 30th, 2006, 06:00 PM
My first name is Joseph

(all my life I've heard jokes like; hey where's mary, or, where's jesus... I would have laughed if they actually were funny, but they just aren't. But oh well, I've become like immune to that kinda jokes... :) )

My initials are JGB
(don't try to guess, they're Dutch anyway ;) )

Dyani
May 30th, 2006, 08:56 PM
My initial AVH.. I;m sure thats either a type of drug or a moving company's name.. :confused:

You all have sweet initials! Especially those with a surname of Z's.. very wicked ;)

Nephilim
May 30th, 2006, 09:01 PM
My initials are SLMP; kind of like... slump, or something equally stupid.

Dyani
May 30th, 2006, 09:10 PM
:lol: ah don't worry Neph, I know a friend whos initals are SMJ.. like smudge :p equally daft!

ThiagoPE
May 30th, 2006, 09:14 PM
huahuahuahu mine is TJRM ... kind like ... i don?t know!

Dare
May 30th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
My initials are SLMP; kind of like... slump, or something equally stupid.

Super Llama Mighty Person!

Or...something...
at least you have fun initials...I have a "J" and two "M"s. Booooring.

Adrenaline
May 31st, 2006, 12:35 AM
My name is Adrienne. Though I wish it were Mickie. :p

Lion Roar
May 31st, 2006, 01:33 AM
My real first name is Pablo (would be Paul in English) and my initials are PFS.

Sombolia
May 31st, 2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Monai
My initials are ARB, perhaps the worst initials ever. XP

Three words: Patrick Martin Stump.

ETA: Oh yeah. I think I posted here before, whatever. I am Haylee and/or DJ. The DJ is completely random and I don't know remember where it came from, but it stuck. :confused:

TakaTiger
May 31st, 2006, 02:17 AM
My Initals are JRM (John Riley McDaniel)..... but everyone calls me by my last name, (McDaniel) or my street name (J-Mac) xP

Kovu The Lion
May 31st, 2006, 02:59 AM
my initials are CSM

First name's Christopher, not giving out the rest, only a few select people know my name ;)

Btw call me christopher and you'll die, I'm chris, Or KtL >>

Princess Kovu
May 31st, 2006, 07:04 PM
My real name is Cato .. brr.. creepy..
somethimes people call me Catinka

Simba Marasa
June 5th, 2006, 07:27 AM
will never tell...

Cobalt
June 6th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Hmmm... Well, I according to my ID card, it's "Matt" but nobody ever calls me that. Pretty much everyone calls me Cobalt anyways.

Gazelle
June 6th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Gazelle, but everyone just calls me Gaz. Just because it's easier since the Gaz part of the name is pronoused like the character, not the animal. Gahz-elle not Gu-zelle. i have a lot of teachers who call me Guz because they think that's how the full name is pronoused. i use to be made fun of alot, but i'm starting to really like it :hehe:

Shadow
June 6th, 2006, 05:01 PM
dont rimember if posted in this befure but if not...my real name is Emil...

"and dear to take something from Astridlingrens Emil i l?neb?rga" becuse i swear to god il kill you ! 0.o

Xanahti
June 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM
My name is Johanna, but most people call me by my surname or a shortening of it.O_o

Prince_Kivoru
June 14th, 2006, 07:16 PM
The name's Tyran, but everyone just calls me Ty. I would tell you guys the meaning if I knew that myself.

Safila
June 16th, 2006, 10:28 AM
KTP that's my initials. Kaitlyn Tamara Putt. Not a name i particulary like.. but hey... i'm stuck with it.

Alex kile
June 16th, 2006, 01:20 PM
?
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
my initials are CSM

First name's Christopher, not giving out the rest, only a few select people know my name

Btw call me christopher and you'll die, I'm chris, Or KtL >>
?

I know who you are ... Rawr, gonna come to get you ^_~ !

Hehe, my name's Chris too, though most call me Simba ^_^ ... I also get called Kimi sometimes and Tipa very rarely ^_^ ... Oh, and YF/YiffyFox. Get that too sometimes ^_^ ...

Well guess what I'm a Christopher too :cheese:

Nitro
June 19th, 2006, 09:56 PM
L J T my initials......luke john treffery........nuffin wrong with it its ok i sposems

Hanshilo
June 20th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Callum is my real name and no i really don't like it xD it is an awful name wether is be scotish or not lol
i don't know my laste name o_O spooky xD:cheese:

Nephilim
June 20th, 2006, 09:53 PM
I'm going to have a pen name one day; I just need to think up a really cool surname. :thinks:

Tiikeri
June 20th, 2006, 11:03 PM
I'm going to have a pen name one day; I just need to think up a really cool surname. :thinks:
I already did that, my pen name is Antti Heikkil?....because Finnish names just win. I even have (fake) ID with that name on it ;)

Atimon
June 22nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
Mine is Jeannette - and I insist on the two ns, ts and on the ea at the beginning ;)
It is always amazing how many versions of my name exist when you see people trying to write it xD

Takeru
June 22nd, 2006, 11:33 PM
I would have misspelled your name if I didn't see it in the post overtop. Do people call you 'Jean' for short?

Jesse Jeduthan Hall. My mom named me Jesse, my dad wanted my name Edwin. So did the rest of his side of the family. It was some thing they discussed and decided on that had to do with me being named after a much respected family member that passed away. But my mom just HAD to name me Jesse... I hate my name to death. I'm probably going to change it back to Edwin whenever I can, IF I can. From what I heard it isn't easy.

Atimon
June 25th, 2006, 08:22 AM
No, Jean is the male form of Jeanne, which you might know from 'Jeanne D'Arc'. Translated into German it would mean Johann (male) and Johanna (female). Jeannette is just the belittled form of Jeanne.

But people don't call me Jeanne or Jean, most of the people in my family just call me 'At', because when my sister was little and could not talk properly, she used to call me 'At' and after a while my whole family did.. xD
So, even after years when 'At' became my nickname it is still used for me, at least at home, but most of my friends often tend to call me 'At', too. :p

Koudoawaia
June 25th, 2006, 12:39 PM
My first name is Kristin^^ It's nice enough I guess

Matt_1103
June 25th, 2006, 05:16 PM
My first name is Matt.
It's a pretty cool name, but kinda confusing when i hear it from someone else and they aren't talking to me.:confused:

Nephilim
June 25th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Atimon
No, Jean is the male form of Jeanne, which you might know from 'Jeanne D'Arc'. Translated into German it would mean Johann (male) and Johanna (female). Jeannette is just the belittled form of Jeanne.

Jean's a female name in these parts.

Neola
June 25th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Jean's a female name in these parts.
In France it is a male name...but yeah, I do also know it as a female one

Atimon
June 25th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Oh, then I've learnt something new today, because I did not know that it could be a female name in some parts before ;)

Amaryllis
July 2nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Atimon
But people don't call me Jeanne or Jean, most of the people in my family just call me 'At', because when my sister was little and could not talk properly, she used to call me 'At' and after a while my whole family did.. xD
So, even after years when 'At' became my nickname it is still used for me, at least at home, but most of my friends often tend to call me 'At', too. :p

lol that rocks! I wish my family could call me 'Cher' instead of my full name, like in stores =P

My first name, Cheryl then *ucheuche*

Suki
July 2nd, 2006, 09:03 PM
My name is Jerry Springer. :P

kittiekyo
July 12th, 2006, 04:14 AM
my name is hope.. my twin sister is named faith... we both do not like our names so i go by kittie and she goes by faye ^^ pleasy dont call me hope.. im getting it legally changed to kittie soon.. even my family calls me kittie.. i was named for bad reasons which i dont want to discuss. :kiss:

Broken
July 13th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Erin :evilgrin:
But many call me Broken

Prince Simba
July 13th, 2006, 04:38 AM
I'm Ben. Although from time to time, I've been known as "that one kid" and "hey you" and "that one webmaster dude".

lion_roog
July 20th, 2006, 10:54 AM
First Name: Nunya

Last Name: Bizniz

Now say them together...:D

Amaryllis
July 20th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Oh roog :woeisme: xD

LunarCat
July 20th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog

:lol: that's just awesome Roog :haha:

Sharifu
July 21st, 2006, 08:00 AM
My name is Audra, but most of you know that already. ;)

lion_roog
July 21st, 2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
My name is Audra, but most of you know that already. ;)

She lies...her name is actually Audrey...but she wants to keep her secret identity a secret like Superman...:D

Daniel
July 21st, 2006, 09:12 AM
i always wanted to know how he kept his identity a secret, when you could easily tell it was him without his glasses on :D

i mean, i look totally different without my glasses on, but come on :p

lion_roog
July 21st, 2006, 09:16 AM
Here you go...:D

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/1296_4_063.jpg

nathalie
July 21st, 2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by kittiekyo
my name is hope.. my twin sister is named faith... we both do not like our names

I actually like both names *blush* hehe

lion_roog
July 21st, 2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?

I agree...your guys' names, when said together, kinda give off a feeling of a bad country song...:D

Amaryllis
July 21st, 2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?

ditto :bleen: i totally agree, i think they're cool, but hey, i guess everybody disagrees over their parents' name choice x3

Tiikeri
July 21st, 2006, 08:57 PM
Daniel isn't such a bad name, I can think of a lot worse names to have been called, like Terence or Clive :E

But I absolutely cannot stand my surname, anyone calls me by it will suffer painfully!

Amaryllis
July 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Daniel ;)

Stahi
July 21st, 2006, 10:13 PM
Juggernaut.

...*****.

lion_roog
July 21st, 2006, 10:32 PM
Wait...so Juggernaut's your first name, right?...:D

Stahi
July 22nd, 2006, 03:15 AM
Correction, that's my last name. The first name is: "I'm the".

Jim_TLK
July 22nd, 2006, 11:08 AM
My name is boring, James Firth :alone: I prefer Jim or Jimmy :D

A-non-a-mus
July 22nd, 2006, 03:00 PM
You have the same first name as me :D

Everyone calls me Jim or Jimmy too ... and Jim-bob .. has they ever called you 'Jim-bob'? Used to be common. Though, that really is my middle name too ...

Guntur
July 22nd, 2006, 04:24 PM
Hmmm.... Jay-Z with Jay-O =P
j/k..

Amaryllis
July 23rd, 2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Stahi
Juggernaut.

...*****.

watched too much X-men 3? :bleen:

Ravincal
July 23rd, 2006, 01:42 PM
- Andreas oO

Yeehaw

DarkLion
July 27th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Anthony or Tony

Anthony - When I'm in trouble, formal introductions, etc...

Tony - To my friends/family, my work nametag

Shadow
July 27th, 2006, 10:20 PM
dont know if i posted but il post it again...

ya didnt really think id post my name for you guys did ya? "laughs evily" my name is only to be spoken of the dead..."seriesly say my real name and ya dead 0.o" i love my real name but am going to be adressed as Shadow our Shads

its Emil...BUT may i add iv never bin called that xP"in real world i mean" in real world everyone calles me for my last name :3 "i got a typical last name that everyone chose to say insted...witch i love!! they just automaticly call me by my last i dont tell them xP they just do...so its my last name

Bergman our Shads and Shadow thats up...but dont try to call me Bergman if you aint swedish becuse the E is prounesd as an ? witch you cant say xP

"side note" Berg=mounten man= man....

thats right beatch!! 0.o am Mounten man am prince of the mountens mess whit me and il have Mount everest jump on you! >.0

Stahi
July 28th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
watched too much X-men 3? :bleen:

Nope! I've watched this too much.. y'know, where the X-3 folks got it from? :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3934651591022114445

Amaryllis
July 28th, 2006, 08:43 AM
emil emil ^_^

lol that too Stahi =P

Neola
July 28th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by shadow
...but dont try to call me Bergman if you aint swedish becuse the E is prounesd as an ? witch you cant say xP
I'm not Swedish and I can pronounce it very well:bleen:
B?????????rgman......see? :p

Daniel
July 28th, 2006, 09:36 AM
I always thought that the '?' was pronounced like 'aa'?

but i dunno

Amaryllis
July 28th, 2006, 09:38 AM
lol no, thats what the ?mlaut is for =P

Neola
July 28th, 2006, 09:40 AM
It's pronounced [?], like the "a" in "marry" I think.....:hmm:

Black Paw
August 5th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Anne... Clementine :)

simbaddsa
August 6th, 2006, 04:41 PM
My first name is Chen Yang, I know it's a little strange to ya guys. And it's not easy to be pronounced.
So u could jst call me DDSA or, like my chinese friends, call me D.M.(it's DuanMu in chinese).

la_reina
August 6th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Neola
It's pronounced [?], like the "a" in "marry" I think.....:hmm:

What is your first name Neola? After all these months of knowing you and I still don't remember your real name :p

@Simbaddsa: That's cool :D May I ask what DDSA stands for?

Neola
August 6th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
What is your first name Neola? After all these months of knowing you and I still don't remember your real name :p
I've told you already, haven't I?:confused:
Anyways, pm me or talk to me on MSN or something if you need a reminder :p

Daniel
August 6th, 2006, 06:11 PM
awww, i like it, i think it's cute :secret:

Neola
August 6th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
awww, i like it, i think it's cute :secret:
Now where do YOU know it from?:confused: :p

Daniel
August 6th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Now where do YOU know it from?:confused: :p

you told me, fool! :p

Neola
August 6th, 2006, 08:05 PM
you told me, fool! :p
I did?:confused:
Ah damnit, stupid amnesia X_X

Daniel
August 6th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I did?:confused:
Ah damnit, stupid amnesia X_X

yeah, i agree with that

Do you know who you are, dear? Would you like some help? :p

la_reina
August 6th, 2006, 11:26 PM
^:lol: If Neola's spacey, and Dan's a retard, then what does that make me?:p

@ Daniel: BTW, what's your first name? :idiot:

simbaddsa
August 7th, 2006, 10:02 AM
@la_reina: Well, at the begining, DDSA has no meaning and comes from some mistakes: D S A is the movement keys in most FPS or ACT games and that is easy to type. Yeah, sure. That is how it first came. And the first D stands for D.M. my chinese name.
And now it has a meaning and should be changed to DDAS, the following letters DAS now stands for Dukade And Simba. But I still like to type it easily as DDSA.

la_reina
August 7th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Oh, well, okay then :D That's something. BTW, your first name isn't that strange...well, to me it isn't. But I'll call you DDSA if that's what you prefer.

simbaddsa
August 7th, 2006, 12:14 PM
whatever you call me is OK, any one you wish^^

Neola
August 8th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Do you know who you are, dear? Would you like some help? :p
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Though...I have this odd feeling something happened to my last name:confused: :lol:

^:lol: If Neola's spacey, and Dan's a retard, then what does that make me?:p
Oh don't worry Reina, I doubt it could affect YOU anymore :secret: :p

Anywho, that's a cool name you got there, simbaddsa, not strange at all =)

Daniel
August 8th, 2006, 08:03 PM
@ Daniel: BTW, what's your first name? :idiot:

erm, guess :p

But my full name is even more dull: Daniel Matthew Armstrong

My mum didnt give me a name until i was 2 weeks old, probabally because she was too stoned out of her head to even care, but the nurses called me Matthew, because i didnt have a name.

then my mum came in and started saying "oh no no no no *vomits* you cant name him, i'm his mother, you slapper *vomits again*" so, SHE called me daniel

so yeah, erm...... if anyone WANTS to know the origin of my surname, just let me know ;)

Neola
August 8th, 2006, 08:19 PM
If it's as thrilling as the origin of your first name...sure, go ahead! :lol:

Daniel
August 8th, 2006, 08:51 PM
well take it any way you like :p

The Armstrongs are a significant border clan whose origins lie in Cumberland, south of the frontier between Scotland and England that was officially established in 1237. The Armstrong name has a mythological origin, in that it is said their heroic progenitor, Fairbairn, saves his king of Scotland in battle, and not from a wild beast as is the case with another Border clan - the Turnbulls.

It is said that, dressed in full armour, he lifted the king onto his own horse with one arm after the King's horse had been killed under him in battle. The family crest records this act of heroism that was to be rewarded with a grant of lands in the Borders and the famous Armstrong name.

The first specific reference locating them in Liddesdale, which would become their family seat, is in 1376. Liddesdale was also the seat of their unquestioned power in the region that allowed them to expand into Annandale and Eskdale to accommodate their growing population. It is reputed that by 1528 they were able to put 3000 horsemen in the field.

The Armstrongs' relationship with subsequent Scottish kings was turbulent to say the least. The most notorious event in this uneasy relationship occurred in 1530. John Armstrong, known in history as 'Gilnockie', was persuaded to attend a meeting at Carlingrigg with King James V who, unknown to Gilnockie, had the malicious intent to silence the rebellious Borderers. The ruse succeeded as Gilnockie and fifty followers were captured.

The Royal order to hang them was issued and despite several pleas for the King to be lenient in exchange for obedience, it was carried out. Defiant to the last, Gilnockie said these words directly to King James V:

"I am but a fool to seek grace at a graceless face, but had I known you would have taken me this day, I would have lived in the Borders despite King Harry and you both." His defiance is commemorated and echoed in the soulful popular Border ballad, "Johnie Armstrong":

"Farewell! my bonny Gilnock Hall
Where on Esk side thou standest stout !
Gif I had lived but seven yeirs mair
I wad a gilt thee round about
John Murdered was at Carlinrigg
And all his gallant companie;
But Scotland's heart was ne'er sae wae
To see sae mony brave men die."

In 1587 an act was passed by the Scottish parliament "for the quieting and keeping in obediance of the inhabitants of the Borders, Highland and Isles ..." That contained a roll of Chieftains and clans that confirms the status of Border families as an important part of clan history, and the Armstrongs as perhaps the most significant Border clan.

The clan's authority resided intact at Mangerton in Liddesdale, a succession of Armstrongs retaining the 'Laird of Mangerton' title, until 1610 when Archibald Armstrong was 'put to the horn' as a rebel.

After this, the Armstrong lands passed into the hands of the Scotts.

Neola
August 8th, 2006, 09:01 PM
*yawn* that wasn't half as interesting as the first one :p

Daniel
August 8th, 2006, 09:04 PM
*yawn* that wasn't half as interesting as the first one :p

well, dont bloody read about your surname then :p

honestly, no respect :lol:

Neola
August 8th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Just read about it, thanks :p IfyouknowwhatImean :lol:

Kimbai
August 17th, 2006, 01:26 AM
Mah first name? :thinks:

I don't remmber, but I think it is something like Rachel....

HasiraKali
August 17th, 2006, 04:51 AM
I don't remember if I put mine in here or not. :lol: Most people are calling me by it anyway. It's Amanda but most people just call me Manda. I refuse to be called Mandy so :grrr: Don't do it. :grrr:

Arden
August 17th, 2006, 08:50 AM
My first name is Arden.
Everyone tells me it's weird and part of me agrees. But I'm not complaining, in my mind diverse is good.

Amaryllis
August 18th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Arden, wow what a pretty name, i like it alot ^_^ It sounds elf-ish, very mystical ^_^

Guntur
November 25th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Time to revive old thread, :)

Most of senior member know my real name ;), to all new member:
Zuleffendi Zulkifli. Just call me Fendi or Eddy.

My initials are ZZ.

TX-101
November 25th, 2007, 03:00 PM
i joined almost at the same time and i didn't know your name.

Guntur
November 25th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Actually I joined this place on 16 December 2004, I ask nathalie delete my old username because of personal thing.

KanuTGL
November 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Name's Anna, if anyone cares. Not sure if I like it all that much; yeah, sure it's a nice name, but... *shrug* xP

And my initials are AB :p

TX-101
November 25th, 2007, 06:59 PM
as for me. i have the same name as long time ago when i posted. And it was still the same the last time i checked. And it will be for some more time.

imported_kiara
November 25th, 2007, 07:11 PM
im named after a car *mucho not proud* ^^

but no one use my name, everyone call me kiara IRL .. even my boss .. and kids usually say kira, cuz its easier for 'em <.< .. so i dunno

Guntur
November 25th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I always though Kiara is your first name :p *noogie*

imported_kiara
November 25th, 2007, 07:15 PM
but it kinda is :D considering no one use my real name (its not even a real name, its a car name god damnit >.<)

i should change it sometime in future x)

Guntur
November 25th, 2007, 07:22 PM
^ Use my name :cheese:.... Please :D

Monai
November 25th, 2007, 07:43 PM
My name is Andy; you all knew that though ;)

imported_kiara
November 25th, 2007, 07:45 PM
no, i was thinking about change to my nickname :p

my real name is pretty much the same pronounced as in the kiara family .. if you know what car it is, youll understand XD

Safila
November 25th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Mine is Kaitlyn even tho some call me Kait

imported_kiara
November 25th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Katie :D

Kopa
November 25th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I suck >_< I've been drifting in and out of Lea for over three years now and have never told you guys my first name o.O Even those of you who have me on Myspace :lol: Well nothing special but my first name is Clint ( not short for Clinton which a few people mistake it to be )

Tiikeri
November 25th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by kiara
im named after a car *mucho not proud* ^^
Honda?

Most people already know my name is Daniel, however I prefer Dan, Dani or Taneli.

SVelasquez
November 25th, 2007, 10:50 PM
My name's Santiago (well, my pen name anyways) my actual first name is Trevor.

King Simba
November 25th, 2007, 10:57 PM
My first name is Tara, but a lot of you knew that already. ;)

lionloversam
November 25th, 2007, 11:55 PM
You probably couldn't guess this, but my first name is Samuel.

lion_roog
November 26th, 2007, 12:46 AM
My first name starts with a "G", ends with a "D" and has an "O" in it...:D

But everyone usually calls me Jeff

Dare
November 26th, 2007, 12:57 AM

Are you the god of biscuits?
:cheese:

lion_roog
November 26th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
Are you the god of biscuits?

I hope so...Biscuits are good...:D

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 05:09 AM

wait wait, I thought your real name is

:cheese: I guess that's your streetname huh? :lol:

lion_roog
November 26th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix
wait wait, I thought your real name is

:cheese: I guess that's your streetname huh? :lol:

Greatness is known by multiple names...:irule:

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Greatness is known by multiple names...:irule:

as we say here; the dearest child has many names XD

and Honda isnt really my name :D

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 07:23 AM
let me guess, is it Mitsubishi? :p :idiot:

nathalie
November 26th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Odd ... but after 24 years, it's still "nathalie"

:p

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 07:29 AM
^nooo.. it's ?nathalie?.. with dots :cheese:

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Fendi
let me guess, is it Mitsubishi? :p :idiot:

omg how did you know :gasp:

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 08:37 AM
^ I <3 Lancer Evo :cheese:

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 10:35 AM
[grabs brown baggy] Ok, I gots uh lotsuh names. Why uh speaky like uh luigi mesuh no know! But if I'sa gotsa say eet like a pasta manuh I uh breakuh my face!

[is officaly confused]

:woeisme:

[snaps to] Jawohl. Now. [jams hand in bag, rruffles it up; pulls out ID card]

Ok this one says Rayden Josef Schiller. Soundss good to me. I'm German. Solves that problem. [upchucks card on the floor]

Ok nowsuh this one no uh luigi [fights him off] shutupuhmeatsuhballuh!

Scared you off with pain you little 2bit hookus pokus snortin' ...italian...dude in green lennerosin.

Movingon. [grabs another card from bag] Aha. Vyacheslav Edik-Cheslav Makarov Zacharko. [stares blanky; flips it over] How'd I even sign that...[stares at run off name] Yes, now when they check me at the border I'll be some foriegn Nazi with a name no mother could scream giving birth to the child, let alone, he is drunk and wrote his name, like a loon loon on the back.

[tosses card] Ok, ..letsuh...[bites lip]

:Ohno:

Even the voicieuhinmyuhheadszuh hasuh luigi impedement! [snarls; bites other shoulder; spits]

Gute. Now, moving on. [grabs card in bag] Ah yes, the "You already posted your real name" card. Clever. [sniffs] Yup. [tosses it]

I also go by Utora, Engel Vom T&#246;ten andsuh don't uh forget Loo-eege-eege-! [jams head in paper bag]

Oh, I -won't-. You better find a mushroom now or a turtle shell because this bag has -no- airholes.

Whatsuh yousuh mean? Loo-eege-let is yours uh com-uh-radee!"

[stares] If you...-ever-...and I don't mean, when I'm done here..I mean -ever-....say Loo-eege-let , again. I'll find your brother and ram him in an oruphus he does -not- fit in.

Now you uh scare uh duh leegee-let-uh-wee wee!

:grrr:

[passes out in bag]

:yuck:

...what happened? ...what's my name again?

:confused:

[finds card]

:worried: :Ohno: :roars:

[b]Loo-eege-let-wee-wee Zacharko!

:nukawha: :zzz:

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 11:09 AM
..... :lol:

nathalie
November 26th, 2007, 12:03 PM
What ??

TX-101
November 26th, 2007, 01:49 PM
yeah right...

can you repeat it over again...?
I think i missunderstood some point.

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM
@Nathalie;;

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

@TX;;

Well if you know broken English, then my points came across.....can you guess? ; Broken! Grab a dictionary and learn some English, then find some American USMC Marine and learn a 3 day easy step 100% guranteed American slang lesson. But, it probably isn't worth it.

:evilgrin:

@kiara;;

No! The laughter only encourages Loo-eege!

:worried: :grrr:

.....I hear him calling for uh Mar-ee-oh-uh!

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Luigi you mean is your name? :D

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 02:39 PM
:woeisme:

Saddly yes.

X3

Nein actually it's Alexis Grace Zacharko.

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 02:54 PM
haha :lol:

yea, i know, but loooeeege things made me think of the car in Cars and stuffs x) but your not a male, are you :p

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 03:03 PM
^heheheheyyy.. I'm Mario :cheese:

seriously >.>

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 03:10 PM
nooo, I AM Mario (http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/KiaraZ/TRADITIONAL%20EVENTS/SUMMER/2006%20May%2031st%20-%20Dressup%20Contest/) :diva:

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 03:21 PM
^ Oh My...... *zoink*.... *fainted*. :zzz:

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM
:lol: then you havent seen the DVD they recorded with all music and such XD Michael Jacksson all through, except the mario music from the yellow box when it shows up .. the yellow box with ? on is our TV box btw XD its a huge TV, yup <.<

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Well, I am male, in spirit and mind. Not all this voodoo stuff but basically I put on a male front; and dress -very- military femenine.

I'm a Nazi she-male.

She-male-zee, she-mail-zee, does whatever a might she male..does..thing..like slap people then go "Oh, muh, GAWD! Wo ist Hitler I could just eat choo -up!-

:kiss:

No, seriously.

:secret:

I'm.......female.

:D :cheese:

Anyways.

Mar-ee-oh! I'msuh so glad to seesuh....oh.

:eww:

Clonesuh! Who is the good Mar-ee-uh-oh, and whichsuh ones of you sons of a beetches is uh duh farts suh in me pantsuh Mar-ee-oh-not!

:lol:

I just farted.

nathalie
November 26th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Riiight ... let's switch to English again, shall we ^^

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 05:04 PM
You know, everywhere -I- go, whether that be Russian, Germany, ..Italy...they tell me that.

You, speak Luigi. NOW!

[blinks; hides in pantry; eats food]

mmm...somehow this lovely twinkie tastes like a 4 x 4 inch piece of poo....[keeps eating] twinkie poo]

Ok I get it, on-topic. But it's fun, and come on there's nothing going on in this dump anyways.

The good old days!

And just because -you- are afraid of luigi, doesn't mean you should tell him to stop speaking.

It's ok nathalie, luigi only reacts like a bong bong -if- we mention mario, because now he is very angered there are two.

Because the end result is two marios jammed in an orephus they aren't even ment to fit in.

Oh how I loathe an un jammed luigi. Justice, shall be served!

Preferrably, by force. No mario is willing.

TX-101
November 26th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Ma glup(a) si

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 05:20 PM
You wanna go all foriegn on me? Clever; but not wise. I'll send you a message in a foriegn language you'll never -think- of learning.

Guntur
November 26th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Utora, teach me malay language..... PLEASEEEEE.. :cheese:

imported_kiara
November 26th, 2007, 05:24 PM
youll never get my language >:3 [/OT now ok >.<]

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 05:25 PM
In mediation my young padawn.

No really what are you talking about?

TX-101
November 26th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Utora
You wanna go all foriegn on me? Clever; but not wise. I'll send you a message in a foriegn language you'll never -think- of learning.

I know enough languages already. Slovenian, Italian, English, Croatian, Serbian/bosnian. i don't need to know much more. it's already confusing at some points.

But about slang. No translator (program) can deal with slang in any case.
like this, it cant be translated:
"Tak, da si ?ist prfuknjen pa si si ?ist sam kriw a ve?? Kre10."

Utora
November 26th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Yes, well..where ist the need mein freund?

Look, I'm done um...off topic ness. I'm personally exhausted from the little Luigi festival. So, back to being normal.

Kopa
November 27th, 2007, 04:47 AM
:lol:

I just farted.

:lol: Man I love that random stuff ^__^ :lol:

Utora
November 27th, 2007, 06:58 AM
It is thy insanity; that blinds us.

Tiikeri
November 27th, 2007, 11:27 PM

Actually I already speak Welsh ;)

Utora
November 28th, 2007, 08:12 AM
I assume you mean that's a language we don't want to hear?

:idiot:

j.k

Actually that's a bit fancy. I want to learn Russian and finish off my poor German. Welsh, would be kind of interesting. And seeing as I'm going to tour those countires very soon; it may be of worth.

:thinks:

imported_kiara
November 28th, 2007, 09:16 AM
im usually the one spamming and being off topic and never complain about this .. but this is silly :lol: Poor thread about your first name has been about surnames and middle names and guessing games, some talking about languages you wanna learn and mario and luigi and biscuits .. :lol:

Utora
November 28th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Yes, I'm crying as we speak.

Look see the way I see it, you hang outside a police station and dance around with pots and pans, moonin' em and doing circus tricks. Then, you take a molotov and throw in threw the first floor door and say, "Offerings from the Homeloess." and wait around for them to come. -Then-, you run, fast, far and not in a straight line; zig zag, flai your arms, wave your hat, dance in a square singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall." and when they come to grab you crawl up in the fetal position and scream, I'm POLISH! GENEVA CONVETION! I HAVE A BAG OF HOMELESS PEEPS, and they're NOT, for YOU!

..Point is whos this killing? Sure we just took a chinese dump on the thread but ten laughs of insanity are alot better than ten posts of, whatever it is we call it.

So you throw the molotov at the mods and I'll dance in a square with a box of mashed 3 year old peeps and bribe my way out of harms way. You? ...we all gotta make a sacrifice. You fight em off and I'll get away. Don't wait up for me; I'muh...pretty much...-not- coming back.

Guntur
November 28th, 2007, 10:03 AM
If you know how to speak malay, contact me to claim your prize :evilgrin: