PDA

View Full Version : Which adult Nala?

Opera Ghost
May 26th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Which adult Nala did you like the best? In 1 ,2(simba's pride)or 1/2? I would say in lion king 2,but thats just ,me:D

LunarCat
May 26th, 2005, 09:11 PM
lion king 1 definitely ';)

Simba22
May 26th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Lion King 1

IchLiebeNALA
May 26th, 2005, 09:17 PM
lion king 1

unregistered user
May 26th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Well, ART wise, I'd fly with TLK 1. But personality wise, I'm with her in TLK 2. [Simba's Pride]

Lucy Lioness
May 26th, 2005, 09:21 PM
The Lion King 1. =D

King Simba
May 26th, 2005, 09:24 PM
TLK 1 Nala. She was alright in SP but I preferred her in the first movie. She was weird in TLK 3.

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 26th, 2005, 09:34 PM
SP Nala was a complete farce...her eyes were wrong, her character changed and she lost all her spark...

TLK Nala was the one and only!
:D:diva:

Opera Ghost
May 26th, 2005, 09:48 PM
yeah disney were so stupid changing her eye coulor from green to blue,didn't they think we would notice lol ,but i actullay like her eyes better blue than green for some reason:D :cheese:

TakaTiger
May 27th, 2005, 12:20 AM
one of course

Kiara Serengeti
May 27th, 2005, 03:16 AM
She was nice in TLK 1, but she seemed to be more connected with the Pride in TLK2, plus...dunno...I just liked her in TLK 2. Like with adult Simba in TLK1, there wasn't much time for character development when cubbies became adults...

Atimon
May 28th, 2005, 04:27 PM
The one and only original TLK-Nala :D

nathalie
May 28th, 2005, 04:45 PM
TLK 1, definetly !

In 2 she is alright ...
But in 3? I don't know who drew her, but that's not Nala ...

King Simba
May 28th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Alright, to compare Nala and TLK 1 and TLK 3...

TLK 1...
http://img37.echo.cx/img37/396/pdvd0008ig.png

TLK 3...
http://img37.echo.cx/img37/7715/pdvd0019sc.png
^ Now that is not Nala. :gasp:

nathalie
May 28th, 2005, 04:57 PM
*aaaaaaaaaaaa* Looks like she has the body of a bodybuilder or something :confused:

Do that thing away !! :eek:

haha *lol* :lol:

King Simba
May 28th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Her body looks way too broad especially if you compare it with the Nala from the first movie. :lol: :gasp:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 28th, 2005, 05:10 PM
:Ohno: They uglified my beautiful Nala!

How could they? Turned her into.....Eugh I can't even look at it! Now I'm definitely never watching TLK3...

Bring back the gorgeous original!
;) :diva:

Ralli
May 28th, 2005, 09:57 PM
The first'un. Most definately. Both personality and appearance.

...and methinks Nala looks unbelievably crappy in both in SP and 1.5. :D

Opera Ghost
May 28th, 2005, 09:59 PM
bodybuilder or something
:lol: :lol: :lol:

King Simba
May 28th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't say she looks crap in SP although she does look a little weird. First of all, her eyes are the wrong colour and her fur is the wrong colour especially in this scene...=)

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/2142/pdvd0012cz.png

Opera Ghost
May 28th, 2005, 10:04 PM
yeah her fur is really light in that scene

Opera Ghost
May 28th, 2005, 10:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evilgrin:

King Simba
May 28th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
She looks hot no matter what colour her fur is :p :lol: :cheese: ...
:idiot: You win. :bleen: :lol: :cheese:

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 03:34 AM
STL, what is it with you?! =P

Gah, and what is it with these threads? >_>

And a final Gah! Why wouldn't someone watch TLK3 because a character looked wierd? >_< It's a good movie...

BlueStef
May 29th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Nala in the lion king 1 for me !!
:D

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
STL, what is it with you?! =P

Gah, and what is it with these threads? >_>

And a final Gah! Why wouldn't someone watch TLK3 because a character looked wierd? >_< It's a good movie...

Really. Big flippin' deal, one character isn't completely on target. Hell, they have the other characters animated spot-on. Adult Simba is also somewhat off in some parts, but he looks better than in TLK II. In TLK II there are *counts* four or five original characters aren't on target, but people still bash TLK 1.5 while worshipping TLK II. :rolleyes:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 29th, 2005, 02:35 PM

Well Somby...since you asked...:p

I had no real plans to watch TLK3 anyway as all my mates just say it takes the mick out of TLK and isn't worth watching. Furthermore I'm not the biggest fan of Timon And Pumbaa, and....well...Nala is a very important character to me!
;):D

P.S. Ralli: I'm not a fan of SP either...

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
Well Somby...since you asked...:p

I had no real plans to watch TLK3 anyway as all my mates just say it takes the mick out of TLK and isn't worth watching. Furthermore I'm not the biggest fan of Timon And Pumbaa, and....well...Nala is a very important character to me!
;):D

P.S. Ralli: I'm not a fan of SP either...

I understand TLK3 is certainly not a movie for some people. ;) First off, you've pretty much have to be a fan of Timon and Pumbaa (poor guys; I don't care what ANYONE says, they have the MOST people hating them...which I think is sad, when you waste your time hating a non-existent person...er...animal), you have to have a sense of an odd (childish, even) sense of humour, and you've got to be able to take a joke. TLK3 pokes fun at the original movie. I have the philosophy that if you really love something, you can poke fun at it. Like I love TLK to death, but I can stand making fun of it (like I get a kick out of the MAD magazine spin-off thing). It's just when people say a character should die or is an *** and stuff (surprise, surprise, I see Timon having hraka like that said about him), that's what rubs my fur the wrong way.

And I shall, too, P.S.: I'm no fan of SP, but I most certainly don't intend on bashing it. I sincerely apologize if it sounds like I am. I just get frustrated by it, but I most definately don't hate it. Again, I think hating a movie, scene, character, song, whatever, is just a big waste of time and emotion. Though I probably sound like a terrible hypocrit, lemme assure you: I. don't. hate. SP. And I don't try to bash it. I just plain flat out don't enjoy it. I try to, but like how people don't like TLK3, I suppose it's the little things that get to me. I won't go into detail about it. Why bother going into detail about something when no one gives a rat's tail about it? :evilgrin:

Kiara Serengeti
May 29th, 2005, 05:14 PM
woah, big Nala...poor gal, she had to take steroids! ;)

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
If you find out, be sure to let me know :p ;) :lol: ...

Okay :lol:

:gasp: Ralli.. you've said everything I ever wanted to say but never said because I come out looking like an idiot XD

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Oh, and I haven't come out looking like an idiot? Believe me, whenever someone speaks their mind, most of the time the majority will think you're either insane, retarded, or stupid. And I believe the majority here with think I'm all of the above after some of the comments I have made in the past. Inle knows people at my Oekaki thinks so. Though surprisingly enough, I'm quite popular there. :Perks: So I guess I'm one of those stupid, annoying people you can't help but love? Kinda like Ed?

EDIT: ...I TRIED to edit my comment, and bam, I accidently click the quote button and didn't realize it till I sent it. So do I look like an idiot yet?

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Trust me Ralli, I doubt anyone thinks you annoying or stupid. ;) So far I've seen you do nothing but express opinion, an opinion not everyone will agree with, but certainly no one can hold that against you?

Ralli
May 29th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Trust me Ralli, I doubt anyone thinks you annoying or stupid. ;) So far I've seen you do nothing but express opinion, an opinion not everyone will agree with, but certainly no one can hold that against you?

Hahaha...ha...people won't hold that against me...people will hold anything against anyone. Thoughts, opinions, views, anything. *nervous look around*

va-kasi
May 30th, 2005, 01:39 AM
:confused: I'll never get this.

I can't ever see any difference in Nala through the other movies. Shes in them for under 10 mins, I'm sure theres 'different looking' Nalas in the original aswell.

She's the same design, just different artists.

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 08:30 AM
She's still the same :p
1, 2 and 1 1/2 :p

Nalinda
May 30th, 2005, 07:55 PM
1 OF COURSE.. =D

Prince Simba
May 31st, 2005, 12:16 AM
The original Nala from TLK (both cub and adult) pwn the other ones. The Nala in TLK2 is okay, but the one in 1.5 is trash.

Mizani
June 8th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Nala in TLK 1.:D:wow: =D

IchLiebeNALA
June 8th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
The original Nala from TLK (both cub and adult) pwn the other ones. The Nala in TLK2 is okay, but the one in 1.5 is trash.

trash, HA! you make it sound like Eurovision...

but still TLK1 for me! i havn't changed my mind!

Megan F
June 9th, 2005, 12:52 AM
TLK1 Nala. The other Nalas don't bother me though.

Nalinda
June 17th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
trash, HA! you make it sound like Eurovision...

but still TLK1 for me! i havn't changed my mind!

Okay off topic but.. :p
Eurovision is TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Before it was good. But now it is the crappiest songs who makes it. Well the winner off this year was good.. Elena. But the others.. yuck :idiot: