Azerane
May 29th, 2005, 10:11 AM
hehe, thanks guys. :D

Sombolia
May 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Ya, Azerane still pwns. :p

Xinithian
May 30th, 2005, 12:03 AM
I have a question, what kind of species was that lizard that Obi Wan rode on in Episode III? That was one of the best things in the movie. I want one of those...

Sombolia
May 30th, 2005, 12:13 AM
I haven't seen Episode III, I wouldn't know. xP ;_;

Xinithian
May 30th, 2005, 05:57 AM
I found out it's name... it was named Boga. There's a few action figures of it, but I haven't seen any drawings, sadly.

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I came up with another story idea, I'm not saying we can't use Guntur's and Somb's, but this is myne. There is a tear in the space time continum, and in The Empire strikes back, Vader is sucked into it and sent back to when he was a padawan (note: that means there are 2 Anakins now) Han and Leia (in the time period right after the rebellion had been won) are sent back by the force, to make sure nothing gets messed up to badly. Well, there's my story, what do you think?

Alli
May 30th, 2005, 07:16 PM
(I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Sorry for the wait sombolia, i was camping. I tried to post i was leaving but my sis like, freaked out that i was goign to the computer when we were about to leave.)

Quote: "He turned his head ahead and flashed a brief, rare smile before strolling off. He'd sleep in the Falcon, it was warmer, if only a bit."

She crosses her arms and sighs. Even though her eyes lay heavy with sleep, she decides to stand and keep the watch, despite some guards. She didn't trust them much at all, especially if it was the enemies coming... She looked at Han and smiled as he turned and walked away, something rare. She shook her head and looked towards the entrance...

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Alrighty, I'm back, for today that is. The idea doesn't bother me at all Obi.

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 09:14 PM
@Phantom.. look cool.. and.. there's no vader?

unregistered user
May 30th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Awww....[pats vader on the back] That was..weird anywho- Hmm....maybe we should just leave Evade as he is......cuz now when I read it, it seems as if...it'd be a little crazy with two Ani's.

LunarCat
May 31st, 2005, 07:25 PM
I think i found 'Yoda'......:p

http://www.simoneeze.co.uk/pics/kittensgallery/cute.jpg

i swear that cat looks just like a yoda :D

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Hmm... really? Oopsies :hehe: I'm afraid I don't pay much attention to things :p

*sniff* I guess its....okay...*sniff*..........Bu????????????? :'(

;)

Lion King Stu
May 31st, 2005, 07:31 PM
:hugs: for Boos

Have a lemonade Boos and forget

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Forget what? *takes a zip from his lemonade*

;)

Lion King Stu
May 31st, 2005, 07:36 PM
doesn't matter now...its all forgotten ;)...even i forgot :lol:

Alli
May 31st, 2005, 09:59 PM
Awwwww! YODA KITTY! *grabs and squeezes* How cuhuuuuuute!

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 03:18 AM
[trims yoda kitties ears] mwuahahaha...okees..so whats the apparatus status with the RPG?

Xinithian
June 1st, 2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Utora
[trims yoda kitties ears] mwuahahaha...okees..so whats the apparatus status with the RPG? Yoda and Darth Vader were talking to Spock about the search for diamonds in the Congo jungle.

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 03:45 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh......so....um....ya...that applies with Sw well...eh....-coughs-

Azerane
June 1st, 2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
I think i found 'Yoda'......:p

http://www.simoneeze.co.uk/pics/kittensgallery/cute.jpg

i swear that cat looks just like a yoda :D

My third cousin is he! :p :D

Mizani
June 1st, 2005, 11:50 AM
So cute!:D

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 11:51 AM
i call him Yuda:lol: jk
:rawr::p
what kind of cat is that:o

Kintaru
June 1st, 2005, 03:57 PM
That's gotta be the scariest looking kitten I've ever seen.:eek:
Cute though.
:cheese:

LunarCat
June 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
It's an Oriental Guntur ;) however not all Orientals look like that :p

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Hey, you guys, just a reminder, the RPG hasn't died, as soon as we get enough people back on line, we can start again.

nafklt
June 4th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by The_Real_King
Well guys I found this web site really cool if you believe the possibility of real star wars: http://www.exn.ca/starwars/home.cfm

Hey, I was watching something about that on the Discovery Channel.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 03:48 AM
I'm still ana ctive RPGer, just waitin' fer everyone else now ;)

Mizani
June 4th, 2005, 03:50 AM
*boop*
*beep*
*beep*

Translation:
I'm ready to go!:cheese:

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:10 AM
ready am I.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Right then, is everyone ready to get going?

We'll give everyone 5:00 mins to get ready.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:12 AM
OOC: Dude, when I saw Az had posted I was like "She's gunna say Ready am I" i so know it! then I got scared when you...actually did...post that...:lol:

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:12 AM
where did we end? I can't remember :p

:lol: Utora that would've been a bit scary... especially since I nearly actually wrote something else in stead ;)

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:13 AM
where did we end? I can't remember :p

We were talking about Anakin, and then Obi went to bed, let's start it at the next moring, if everyone is ready we can start now if you wish.

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:15 AM
*Yoda woke up with a start, he'd had a dream... most of it was unclear, but he could still see the many Jedi falling, being cut down by the enemy, he shook his head sadly before getting up and going to the main command room*

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:17 AM
/\
*Obi Wan, was already in the command room in his night robe with a cup of space coffe ( :lol: I couldn't think of anything else) he saw that Yoda had an odd look on his face but hesitated to ask why*

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:19 AM
'Morning master Kenobi, you slept well I trust.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:22 AM
/\ "Hmm, yes master, all is well, and you?"

EDIT: sorry to get off topic, but I'm going crazy and I'm going to have to ask that Utora PM me back if she hasn't already!

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Good, for rested you will need to be. Not much rest did I get. I saw terrible things, Jedi being destroyed. Many a great battle did I witness.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Good, for rested you will need to be. Not much rest did I get. I saw terrible things, Jedi being destroyed. Many a great battle did I witness.

Oh my master, I wonder could this be an omen?

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Hmm... possibly, not much way of knowing is there. An omen or my fears it could be. Tell us time will.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:29 AM
I do wonder where Anakin is, I hope he hasn't gotten himself into any trouble.

(PhantomBPR is looseing his mind here and is in need of a shrink:eek:
Utora, if you and Aziri are playing some kida prank on me, tell me now, or else I shall go insane! )

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:32 AM
[Anakin wandered quietly through the cold and desolate catacombs. He could hear the wind ripping away outside, yet the feeling of danger in the force caught his attention. He drew his hand over his voice link, but decided not to bother his Master. As he ventured further, he could see a light around the corner]

Why you be needin' a shrink?

Ummmm...:confused: what the hooby stank? Did I do sumtin'?:alone:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:34 AM
[Anakin wandered quietly through the cold and desolate catacombs. He could hear the wind ripping away outside, yet the feeling of danger in the force caught his attention. He drew his hand over his voice link, but decided not to bother his Master. As he ventured further, he could see a light around the corner]

Why you be needin' a shrink?

Ummmm...:confused: what the hooby stank? Did I do sumtin'?:alone:

(No, but you did just PM me did you not?:confused:)

*Obi, sipped his space coffe, and thought deeply.*

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Yes, been out for far too long has he. Alive is he, but I know not what could be happening.

(*is confused as to what's going on that she doesn't know about...*:hmm:)

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:35 AM

Ya, the same feeling is waverin ova here. :lol:

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:35 AM
:lol:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:36 AM
OOC: Ey Yoda, ya sure you ain't usin the force on me cuz I'm gettin freaky leaky here....

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Yes, been out for far too long has he. Alive is he, but I know not what could be happening.

Alright, Phantom is very sorry that we must go off topic, but he feels that this is very important. Apparently Aziri sent me something saying he pounced on me. And the PM dissaperad from my inbox and I didn't delete it, then, I posted him back asking if I was looseing it, then some how Utora posted exactly what I said in a quote in a PM, now how could she do that if it went to Aziri, more importantly, I thought her PM was messed up, so how could she post at all??? :confused:

*Obi Wan thought the coffe was good so he got more*

Endra
June 4th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by PhantomBPR
Alright, Phantom is very sorry that we must go off topic, but he feels that this is very important. Apparently Aziri sent me something saying he pounced on me. And the PM dissaperad from my inbox and I didn't delete it, then, I posted him back asking if I was looseing it, then some how Utora posted exactly what I said in a quote in a PM, now how could she do that if it went to Aziri, more importantly, I thought her PM was messed up, so how could she post at all??? :confused:

There are a few possibilities!

1) Aziri was abusing HER mod powers.
2) You are going crazy.
3) Utora and Aziri were playing a trick on you.

Pick one :evilgrin:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:40 AM

Uh, freaky leaky like me gettin creepy weepy witha heepy meepy shreiky! Ummmm......so....how did this come to play? I barely know ZiZi.....annnd...ZiZI doesn't even know me...:confused: What da hooby stankness?

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:41 AM
[waves to ZiZi] I'll pick the "He's Crazy" One for 5000$ please.

Replies:What is Phantom?

Game player:You are...CORRECT!

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:42 AM
ookie dokie... interesting. *goes with mast kenobi to get a cup of coffee* :p

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Here Masta Yoda, how about you givin' obi a cup of syonide? :lol:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Ok, I think I know what' going on, I accedently put Aziri on my ignore list and all the PMs I he was sending were hidden, I fixed that, but still the question remains how Utora knew what I posted to Aziri, and then how did Aziri know what I posted to Utora, oh and to the mods: we will be back to RPGing momentarily so please don't shut us down.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Ok, I think I know what' going on, I accedently put Aziri on my ignore list and all the PMs I he was sending were hidden, I fixed that, but still the question remains how Utora knew what I posted to Aziri, and then how did Aziri know what I posted to Utora, oh and to the mods: we will be back to RPGing momentarily so please don't shut us down.

Welp, I'll now take the 1) Aziri was abusing HER mod powers for 10,000$.
What is:Aziri knows my password?
CORRECT!

I just love me jeapordy.:evilgrin:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Welp, I'll now take the 1) Aziri was abusing HER mod powers for 10,000$.
What is:Aziri knows my password?
CORRECT!

I just love me jeapordy.:evilgrin:
:gasp: :gasp: :gasp: So, he was posting as you?!

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:47 AM
:lol: sounds kinda complicated and Phantom... :Psst: Aziri is a she ;)

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:48 AM
:lol: sounds kinda complicated and Phantom... :Psst: Aziri is a she ;)

But, isn't, I mean, wasn't Aziri a "he" at one point?

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Yes she was.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:51 AM
UM, ZiZi as far as I'm told, is a she.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Yes she was.

Ok, if someone here is attempting to drive Phantom crazy and make him leave Lea, that someone is wining....just one last question, did Aziri post as Utora to try and get "something" from me?:confused:

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 04:54 AM
I don't know if Aziri was posting as Utora, but Aziri is a she, that's no joke.

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:55 AM
UM, ZiZi as far as I'm told, is a she.

Um, Utora, because of certain reasons, I may not be able to talk to you anymore, now I can promise you, that you did nothing wrong, and I love you with all my heart, but if some one thinks it's cool to log on as you in attempts to get people to do things, I can't trust if it's you or not, I hope we can be together again soon, I love you baby.:licks: :alone:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:55 AM
[sighs] Okay, so maybe....maybe...maybe I and Zizi, were bored. And I discovered that my ActiveX controls were disabled, so I activated them and I could PM again. And...and...:lol: It was histarical. Ahahahaha :lol:, I shoulda got screenshots!

EDIT: I didn't mean to scare you! I didn't think it would get this far. ZiZi wanted me to keep this up, but I think it's getting too far, I'm sorry. :(

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:56 AM
[sighs] Okay, so maybe....maybe...maybe I and Zizi, were bored. And I discovered that my ActiveX controls were disabled, so I activated them and I could PM again. And...and...:lol: It was histarical. Ahahahaha :lol:, I shoulda got screenshots!

:eek: :eek: :eek: ! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!!!!

PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Okay. Aziri wanted to beef with you, so she PMed you. Then she told me what you were saying, and I decied to reply now that my PMs were fixed. So, I copied your word for word, and replied to you. Then she replied to you after me. Get it?:alone: ....:lol:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Okay. Aziri wanted to beef with you, so she PMed you. Then she told me what you were saying, and I decied to reply now that my PMs were fixed. So, I copied your word for word, and replied to you. Then she replied to you after me. Get it?:alone: ....:lol:

Yeah, but why, what does Aziri got against or (god forbidd) for me?

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Nothing at all :lol:, tis was a joke from the start, sorry if it offened you in any wat :lol:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Nothing at all :lol:, tis was a joke from the start, sorry if it offened you in any wat :lol:

Utora, oh baby, your sin free, it's Aziri I'm worried about, uh, let's finish this up in PM, kay?

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Okeeday, back to the RPG. ;)

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Incase anyone is wondering, I have the facts now, they were playing with me, now, can we go back to the RPG?

Endra
June 4th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Incase anyone is wondering, I have the facts now, they were playing with me, now, can we go back to the RPG?

OOC: Sorry for the confusion hehe. Utora and I were just trying to have a little fun with you. I do still like ya though ;):lol:

Mizani
June 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
*boop*
*beeeeeepp*
*bep*

Translation:
Do we start now?:uhno:

http://img228.echo.cx/img228/1673/asarabi30rm.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM
OOC(even if I dont have one ;p): Please refrain from playing tricks on people, it can be easily misunderstood, in real life and especially on a board where you only see the text and not the people behind it :P

Endra
June 4th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Boos
OOC(even if I dont have one ;p): Please refrain from playing tricks on people, it can be easily misunderstood, in real life and especially on a board where you only see the text and not the people behind it :P

OOC: Sowwy Boos! I've been going on no sleep for days and I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time. You know how that is ;)

Sombolia
June 8th, 2005, 05:37 AM
what did I miss here...? O_o xD

PhantomBPR
Utora's lover.

I've been dumped :p :idiot:

unregistered user
June 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
what did I miss here...? O_o xD

I've been dumped :p :idiot:

:hehe: Yeah, uh, I guess we got alot to talk about don't we, but for now let's keep this thread star wars related, I don't want the mods shuting it down.

Alli
June 8th, 2005, 06:05 PM
:O Sombolia!!! And please, we should start the rp up again!

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 03:29 AM
[indeed we should! *big stupid grin*]

Han emerged from the Falcon stretching thoughtfully. He looked around, was Leia up yet? He loved teasing her, perhaps a bit too much than he should. Deep down, he loved her - but his heart hadn't made a connection with brain yet. Or maybe it didn't want to?

[*sap*]

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 03:33 AM
(Lets see...Where are we...Still at Hoth or is there a new plot?)

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 03:38 AM
[we're still on Hoth ^^ or if nobody else is, WE are, so ha xD]

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Leia sighed and shook her head, wishing outwardly that she wasn't stuck with Han, but deep down she knew she'd rather be with nobody else. She glanced to her side as Han emerged from the Falcon, "Well well, look who finally woke up..." She said teasingly, acting very professional.

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Shaken from his thoughts, and slighty startled, Han quickly regained his composure and straightened. "Good morning to you too, Princess."

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 03:55 AM
"I hope you plan to do more towards this plan today than we did yesterday..." She said and stood up straight, tucking her hands in her sleeves defiantly.

(To what i read, don't they help the rebels escape hoth while the place falls or something? *ish needs to watch movies badly* So far i'm going off internet material, lol)

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 03:58 AM
(Yeah, but we'd need a Luke to do that... *pokes Titus!*)

"Hey," he said, "You're giving the orders here, not me." He looked around. "Where'd Luke get off to, anyhow? I haven't seen him.." 'Probably got in trouble again,' he thought, 'Darn kid, cna't take care of himself.'

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:00 AM
"I don't know...But he better get here soon..." She said anxiously. Naturally, she wanted to get this done with as soon as possible. Who knows what could happen if they procrastinated to long. (Doesn't luke and leia like, french kiss a couple times? Ew, lol)

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:07 AM
(Hehe, explenation of nerf herder: Nerfs are grumpy antlered herbivores raised on Alderaan for their milk and meat. Herders of the beasts are well known for being as scruffy looking and surly as their livestock, and to be called a nerf herder is considered a strong insult.)

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 04:16 AM
(XD Ohhhh yes. It was funny, especcially if you knew they were siblings - which I did. XD Though it may not count entirely, because she did it to make Han jealous. ;) That was right after she called him a "scruffy looking nerf herder".. kind of redunant, according to your explanation XD)

"Yeah," Han replied absentmindedly. He wnated to get off this planet, naturally - if was cold and cooped up. If you wanted to go outside, you'd better be prepared to leave a few frozen limbs behind.

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:23 AM
She took a step towards a the bathroom, not closing the door for she was just going to check her hair. She tucked several strands of hair back into her 'buns' before taking a step back out and looking at Han. "Well, isn't this fun.." She said, and looked into the side room where the generals were...

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 04:31 AM
(Huh, I can't remember if Han was a a Captain or a General in Episode V :thinks: I'm pretty sure he was a General ... so let's go with that because we're dealing with generals anyways.)

"Indeed, your Worship," he said dryly, following her into the room. The other generals were doing a good job of acting focused, but he could tell they wanted to get off this planet too. But he wanted to more... afterall, he a debt to pay. And a Death Mark if he didn't.

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:35 AM
(Wow, i never knew she walked into the room. xD lol) She took one more step into the room before she stopped and nodded, "Good morning Generals..." She said as they looked at her and nodded back. "How are things going along with in here?" She asked. One general glanced back and sighed, "Things are going but we still have some rough spots that we aren't quite getting." She nodded, 'Maybe i'll just have to take a lil more control in here...' She thought to herself dryly and looked back at Han, who was behind her.

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 04:42 AM
(oh! *smacks self* xD ah well....)

"By all means, do something," Han muttered so only Leia heard. "I've got business to take care of, I need to be off this hunk of ice ASAP."

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:47 AM
"Why, so you can make sure your gambling bets are payed off..." She said bitterly, "Or do you need to smuggle something..." She said sourly so only he could hear. She walked over to the table, looking at their plans and making gradual corrections.

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:49 AM
(Hey, u said titus plays luke, right? He's online right now!)

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Han was about to lash out at her, then quickly remembered he was surrounded by the Rebellion's finest. Besides, she was right.. sort of. "Kinda.." he murmurmed, taking a chair at the table.

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:52 AM
She smirked and looked at him, she knew that it was slightly true, and even if he wanted to say anything, he couldn't say it here. "So, is that better?" She asked, pointing out several changes in the plans. Nods were given throughout the table. "What do you think Han..." She said, glancing at him, "You being one of the generals and all..."

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 04:56 AM
About to make a smart comment, Han stopped himself. 'Be nice,' he thought. "Looks good to me."

Alli
June 9th, 2005, 04:58 AM
She smiled lightly at him, surprised he held back at all of the crude comments he could have made. "Alright then..." She said and looked at the generals.

(Gosh, about right now the whatstheir faces, darkside or whatever should attack but we need luke-y!)

unregistered user
June 9th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Near Vader New fortress
Vader: are you sure this machine is faster then millenium falcon??
Zachary: Yes Milord..
Vader: Make sure you won't Disappoint me like the other
Zachary: Watch your finger 'boy' and don't worry.. i won't *pause* Commander.. assamble the team..
Vader: Obi Wan.. im comin for you.. :growl:

Sombolia
June 9th, 2005, 11:37 PM
"Right. Meeting ajourned?" Han half-inquired, half-stated.

Alli
June 10th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"Meeting ajourned..." One general said as Leia stood up. She looked around, glanced at the plans one more time and stepped back into the room they had been in before, trying to have some privacy from all the generals.

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Han followed, while the rest of the generals shuffled into a different room. What did they do in there, anyways? Drink coffee all day? Shaking himself from his thoughts, he ran a hand through his hair out of.. what? Boredom? Blah blah blah war plans, could they do something already? The sooner they got off Hoth, the better. For him, at least. It was then that he realized Leia was still present. "So, Princess.." he said, hiding the awkwardness. "Any plans for today..? You know, commanding officers.. staring at me wistfully.." 'Oh. Great. I've managed to insult her again. This is going no where, Solo!' he thought to himself.

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 03:49 AM
:hehe: Yeah, uh, I guess we got alot to talk about don't we, but for now let's keep this thread star wars related, I don't want the mods shuting it down.

We do? O_o; Lol, send me a PM or summat. xP

Double post. Me bad....

unregistered user
June 10th, 2005, 03:51 AM
We do? O_o; Lol, send me a PM or summat. xP

Double post. Me bad....

Your mailbox is very very full, please be off the emptying it your soloness.

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 03:58 AM
My bad again! Cleaned. :ayecapn:

Alli
June 10th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Han followed, while the rest of the generals shuffled into a different room. What did they do in there, anyways? Drink coffee all day? Shaking himself from his thoughts, he ran a hand through his hair out of.. what? Boredom? Blah blah blah war plans, could they do something already? The sooner they got off Hoth, the better. For him, at least. It was then that he realized Leia was still present. "So, Princess.." he said, hiding the awkwardness. "Any plans for today..? You know, commanding officers.. staring at me wistfully.." 'Oh. Great. I've managed to insult her again. This is going no where, Solo!' he thought to himself.

Her heart jumped for a second when he ran his fingers through his hair, smiling lightly before she listened to his insult. "Staring at you is like staring into the snow..." She said, returning the insult, "Pointless and the wind never stops howling..." She said, and smirked at him. "There's not much we can do at this point, and i'm hoping the rest of the generals can get their act together..." She said and straightened her stance. "You have any plans?"

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 04:32 AM
"Oh, me? Gee, I was just gonna go herd some nerfs, you know.." he leaned against the wall, smirking. He was being "nice" in his own stuck up way.

Alli
June 10th, 2005, 04:35 AM
"Well it's about time, i heard those herders were needing some scruffy helpers, you know..." She said teasingly with a smile and leaned her back on the wall.

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 04:42 AM
"Really?" he said, swallowing lightly. They were being genuinely nice to eachother, or at least - nice as they could be to eachother. Usually when they weren't exchanging the usual stream of insults, they were working. In typical Correllian - or some would say, Solo - fanshion, he felt an urge to do something both randomand idiotic. Like what? Blurt out an insult? ....Kiss her? No. Definately no. He prayed she'd say something to break the awkward silence. Or silence that felt awkward to him, anyways....

(I'm a fangirl like woah. =P)

Alli
June 10th, 2005, 04:45 AM
She took a deep breath as she sensed the nervousness in the air, and decided that she was the only one who could really break it. Surprised at their 'niceness' She smiled likely and leaned off the wall, "I'd say it's about lunch time..." She announced suddenly and looked away from him, walking into the small food area.

Sombolia
June 10th, 2005, 04:50 AM
"Lunch?" he asked blankly. Snap out of it! "Oh, right, it is lunch time." He wondered if he should follow her or spare himself the agony. Well, a man had to eat...

Alli
June 10th, 2005, 04:57 AM
She gently went and looked through the several items of food that had to choose from, not what she would normally eat, being a princess. But it was enough to keep her full. She set a drink out and a small sandwich for herself, leaving the items out for him to choose what he wanted to eat as she sat down at the table. "Not exactly a delicacy...but it'll do.." She said and took a sip from her drink.

la_reina
June 11th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Don't mind me, I'm just watching you guys...this is pretty interesting:D;)

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 12:15 AM
"Better get used to it," Han muttered. "At the pace we're going we'll be here a while, and if Luke doesn't come back, we might never leave."

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 04:47 AM
She smiled lightly and shook her head lightly from left to right, "Great, a few more weeks with the scruffy scoundral..." She said and smirked, looking to her side.

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by la_reina
Don't mind me, I'm just watching you guys...this is pretty interesting:D;)

(Glad we could be of some entertainment :evilgrin: )

"Guess you'll have to deal with me, sweetheart," he said, poking at his salad. He took some of it into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully, but he wasn't that hungry.

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 05:32 AM
"Great..." She said and rolled her eyes, "Maybe i can teach you some hygiene along the way..." She said teasingly, not really knowing if he was dirty or not.

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 05:38 AM
"Oh. Yes. I'm sure I'm growing potatoes behind my ears," Han retorted.

(Look their so cute!! XD (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00026RH2Q/ref=dp_product-image-only_0/002-4342204-7030405?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=171280&s=toys))

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 05:39 AM
"Oh...so that's what i'm eating..." She said, pokign at the potatoe salad with a smirk. "I think i'll pass on the solo salad..." She said with a smirk. "I thought they looked rotten..."

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 05:44 AM
"I try." He smirked lightly, looking down at his salad, which had lost any appeal it had had in the first place. "Bleh," he muttered, throwing it away.

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 05:46 AM
"Yeah..." She said with a sigh, moving her plate the the side, uninterested. She sighed, "The cold and boredom takes it out of you..." She said, tapping her fingernails on the table lightly.

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 05:54 AM
"Definately," he agreed. He wished Luke would come back, then he'd have someone other then the princess for company.. not that he didn't enjoy Leia's company, it was just.. frustrating.. being around her, and he didn't place quite why.

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 07:09 PM
She looked up at him, glad he had passed the nervousness, but now what was there to do? Plans had been thought out, meeting ajourned, and lunch had been eaten. 'If only Luke would hurry up...' She thought anxiously, unaware that she was staring at Han as she was entangled in her thoughts.

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 07:37 PM
(Hey, look at this, find out which star wards member you are! Though, at the end you have to join to be a member but it's no big deal to join. I got Leia! What a surprise?! Allison, you're Princess Leia Organa

"This is some rescue. When you came in here, did you have a plan for getting out?" Technically you're a princess, but there's nothing dainty about you. When your royal blood runs hot, you speak your mind and tell it like it is. Only a true leader would have the courage to stand up to an enemy as ruthless as Darth Vader, and like Leia, your strength lies between your ears (although you're never afraid to go head-to-head with the boys).

You are the type of person who fights for their causes. You are a defender of the downtrodden and an inspiration to all those who have been oppressed. You may come off as a little headstrong and cocky, but how else could you pull off the "ear-muff" hairdo?

Here's the link http://web.tickle.com/tests/starwars/?c=42642&test=starwarsogt

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
(Guess who I got? =P Not that it was hard to guess...

Somby, you're Han Solo

"I wasn't going to let you get all the credit and take all the reward." While these may sound like the words of a mercenary, it's really the sentiments of a reluctant hero. You have a lot in common with Han Solo, the sarcastic soldier of fortune turned rebel pilot.

What you call confidence, others may call ego, but you don't care. You and those close to you know that inside the arrogant exterior is a loyal and selfless friend. After all, a pirate needs to maintain a certain reputation. When it comes to adventure, there's little you haven't done. Whether it's jumping out of a plane or charging the whitewater of the mountains, your courageous spirit yearns for another rush. And while your quests may sometimes have a reckless edge to them, you maintain a cool head through it all. )

Sombolia
June 11th, 2005, 09:08 PM
She looked up at him, glad he had passed the nervousness, but now what was there to do? Plans had been thought out, meeting ajourned, and lunch had been eaten. 'If only Luke would hurry up...' She thought anxiously, unaware that she was staring at Han as she was entangled in her thoughts.

"Kid's been gone for days.." Han thought alloud, glancing back at Leia. Smirking, he said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

Alli
June 11th, 2005, 10:17 PM
She looked away swiftly, cheeks turning red slightly. Unable to return the comment with her own in her embarrassment, there was an awkward silence in the room as she looked at the floor. She was hoping that this time he would be the one to break it.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 03:08 AM
(Yay! New avvie!!!)

Edit: (But never as awesomeful as Sombsters. Hers is like, awesomely awesome!)

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 03:13 AM
(I saw an iLeia one, if I can find it I'll show it to you :P And yes, he is awesomely awesome x) I <3 your icon though, it's fantasmic!)

Her embarassment got even more of a smirk out of Han. "No, no, I understand. You just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me outta your sight."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 03:16 AM
(:O Lyke, we could lyke, match! Lol jk, but that would be pretty rockin awesome! If you found it i'd save this one for later and use that one till i got tired of it, lol)

Her cheeks flushed ever more and she stood up, glaring at him embarrassedly and angrily, "You are unbelievable..." She said and took a step to walk out of the room.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 03:22 AM
(we could me like twins omg =P I'll try and find it for ya ^^)

"I know," he joked, leaning back in his chair.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 03:25 AM
(Omg, that'd be so awesome!)

She was tempted to turn around and slap him, and slap herself for that matter for even being somewhat nice to him earlier. She swiftly walked out the door, face slightly red but mostly with anger. "That scruffy nerf herder...I can't believe him, that cocky jerk..." She said to herself outloud, "He's right...the less time on this ship the better...Where is luke..." She said, passing through the generals room where they were sitting and onto the next, trying to get away from him enough to be able to think, so the plans would have no flaw...and to simply just be away from him...

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 03:29 AM
"One minute she loves me, one minute she loves me not," he said, still leaning back in his chair, hands folded behind his head. "She'll be back."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 03:34 AM
"One minute he's sweet, one minute he's an insolent paumpus jerk..." She said angrily as soon as she was alone in a room. "I am not going to go to him, if he wants to see me so badly, he'll most likely be right on my tail, probably standing outside the door..." She said and sat down on a chair swiftly.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 03:51 AM
(omg we are like so totally matching *squeee!* :p)

It was a few minutes before Han realized that she probably wasn't coming back. And he was alone. And he would be for quite a while. ..What was he supposed to do? Apoligize? Well, maybe.. if he could do it in way that made it seem like he wasn't apoligizing. He strolled into the room she was sitting in, leaning on the door jam. "Look. Your Worship. I was kidding."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 03:54 AM
"Oh like i really believe that..." She said and stood up, crossing her arms. She knew he still liked her, and most of that stuff he probably wanted to be true...or was it already true? No, she told herself and looked at him with a fake smile. "I'll leave you alone if you'll leave me alone. But i bet that's quite impossible for you, who seems always have to be in the same room as a certain somebody..." She said and glared at him.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 04:02 AM
"What can I say, I'm the clingy type." Actually, he wasn't.. but whatever. And if the expression he wore didn't win her over.. nothing would.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:05 AM
She looked up at him in anger, but her heart quickly did that jumpy thing. 'If his stupid looks weren't so...so...him i'd do perfectly fine on this ship, but he just had to look at him that way.' "Ugh, fine..." She said and swept several pieces of hair off from her forehead. It wasn't quite the best acception of an apology, but he was lucky he even got one. She looked from side to side, "Well...Now what are we going to do..." She said, barely hearing the generals conversations through the closed door.

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 04:13 AM
In Space
Vader: i can feel.. my daughter somewhere..
Zachary: ohh please my lord.. we don't have time for game.Why don't we land on Hoth first ;)
Vader: *telepath* Lea.. it is I.. Your Father.. can you hear me..

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 04:16 AM
He snorted. "Like I should know?" He sat down. "We could just... talk." He shrugged.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:19 AM
(I don't know if she knows he's her father, but she'll pretend to hear something...)

She winced lightly, grabbing her head with her hands, feeling faint as the words entered her head, "What's going on...My father, what?" She said weakly as she went to fall, her mind no longer focusing on standing...

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Vader: Help Me Leia..Help me... hot....*fade out*
Zachary: are you sure this trick help us?
Vader: I am Sure about it!
Zachary: We on hoth now... Assamble The Troop Admiral.
Admiral: yes sir...

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:25 AM
(Did you mean hot or hoth?)

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 04:26 AM
hoth :p
fullstop :p
kinda fade out;)

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 04:28 AM
"Woa!" Han jumped up as teetered, sticking one arm under each of hers to keep her upright. "What's wrong?"

(No, she doesn't know yet.)

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:30 AM
She winced lightly and looked up, "I-i don't know...Somebody--was talking to me...About my father..." She said, still a bit faint. "My father, he's here...on hoth..he needs help..." She said and attempted to get up, but her knees quickly went weak.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:31 AM
(I don't remember Vader talking to her like that...does it happen? And if it doesn't, oh well..we need some excitement. And if it does, what does she do? I haven't seen the movie in a while..)

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 04:33 AM
haha i think she's know about it when the Ewok Celebration ;)

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 04:34 AM
(No, it doesn't. Just some RP furn. :p)

"You mean Senator Organa..? Why would he be here?" Han asked, struggling slightly to keep her upright.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:38 AM
"It's not him..." She said, and looked up. "It's--somebody else..." She said a bit puzzled. He had a raspy voice, it wasn't Senator Organa."

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 04:42 AM
"But isn't Organa your father?" he asked.

(btw, she knows she's adopted, she just doesn't know who her real parents were)

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:45 AM
"Not my real father, i was adopted when i was young. I thought my real father was dead...or something..." She said, suddenly feeling very worried yet nervous. "What if he's in trouble?"

Xinithian
June 12th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Off topic, but since this is an RPG of star wars, shouldn't this be in elephant graveyard?

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 04:49 AM
(She was adopted when she was like, a few minutes old. xD Anyways.)

"I don't know, Princess... this could be a trap. There are alot of people on our tail, you know. That's why we're hiding, after all."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 04:59 AM
(I guess..It didn't really start out as rp, lol)

"But what if it is him..." She said, standing up. "No...I shouldn't go...I have responsibilities..." She said, rubbing her head.

unregistered user
June 12th, 2005, 05:03 AM
*hoth*
Zachary: My Lord We've been waiting for too long.. we need to move somewhere... and search for this 'New Republic'
Vader: This base Is permenant Base Zach... with your wisdom, i shall give you change to search Them...
Zachary: Thank you My Lord.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 05:06 AM
"Right," he agreed. It was then he realized he was *still* holding her. "Um, you ready to stand up by yourself yet?"

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 05:08 AM
"Oh...Yes..." She said, standing up in front of him. She walked out into the generals room, too worried to even think much of the incident and looked at them, thinking of whether she should tell them or not...

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 05:18 AM
"This could be important," Han mutttered. "I'd tell 'em, if I were you."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 10:16 PM
She looked at him and nodded, "I-i recieved a telikinetic message from somebody who says he's my father...he's--he's at hoth and his transmission faded away quite quickly. Somebody else is here..." She said and looked up at all of them, waiting to see their reaction. (Now it's your turn to rp the reaction, lol)

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 10:36 PM
"You get straight to the point, don't you?" Han muttered.

The generals were blank for a moment, before one spoke up, "Who did it sound like? Did you recgonize the voice?"

(I'm a bad spelur. xD)

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 10:38 PM
She shook her head in a no, "It was nothing i've ever heard of. Certainly not Senator Organa's voice, that much i can say." She said, not quite yet revealing how she was adopted. She passed Han's comment off without much thought, she really wasn't in the mood to mess around with him at the moment.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Hmm.. odd. We'll send someone out to do a scan on the surrounding area, if we find anything, we'll let you know."

Han wore an annoyed look. Her life was in potential danger! Didn't they care?

As if replying to the look on his face, another general said, "Have you told Masters Yoda and Kenobi? I'm sure they could make something of it."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"No, i just recieved it but moments ago. But that is a good idea..." She said and turned to Han, "Do you know where they are?" She asked, studying the strange expression on his face.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"I don't know about you, but I don't usually indulge in the fantasies of two followers of a hokey religion," Han replied - he couldn't help the sarcasm, it was his way of dealing with the situation. "So no."

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"You sarcastic nerf..." She said a bit angered. 'He can never take anything seriously, can he?' She thought and stepped away from him a bit. "Well, i'll be fine. When we find them we'll tell them..." She said, makign it sound like it was a smaller deal than what it really was to her...Being very professional.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"Naturally." He rolled up his sleeves, sitting back down at the table where'd they'd been talking before everything else had happened.

Alli
June 12th, 2005, 11:46 PM
She sighed and placed her hands in her long sleeves, sitting at the table also since the places in the General's room were pretty much taken. She looked up to the side and swept the hair out of her face before resting her elbows on the table. She still hadn't forgotten his rude statements so she naturally was not going to talk to him willingly.

Sombolia
June 12th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Han sighed. "I need a drink..."

(wow. ph33r my novel sized posts!)

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Last thing we need is a drunk Han on board..." She said quietly with a smirk. She herself had never become drunk, but had drinks before. She always remembered she had responsibilities. And a reputation for that matter.

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"You'll find I have quite a bubbly personality under the influence," Han said sarcastically. "But I can't - I'm the desginated driver, afterall. I don't think Your Highnessness would take kindly to my "walking carpet" of a copilot driving, eh?"

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 12:11 AM
"I doubt being a designated driver has ever stopped you before..." She said with a smirk. "I feel bad for chewie, having to be in life debt to you." She said teasingly, taking her hands out of her sleeves and crossing them.

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Hey, you're right, it hasn't," Han replied, "And I don't make Chewie hang around.. shocking, eh?" He smirked.

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Mmm, very..." She said and looked around the room. Things were getting a bit...boring around here. 'When is luke goign to come...' She thought angrily again for about the millionth time.

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 12:22 AM
(Somebody poke Titus :p)

"Yea.." Han muttered, bored.

(Zack! Can you bring in the Walkers? We wanna escape this planet :p)

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 12:23 AM
She sighed, "Now i could almost use a drink..." She said and leaned her head on her elbow on the table..

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 12:41 AM
"It's a cure for boredom, if anything," Han shrugged.

(Alli, your PM box is full. =[ )

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 12:43 AM
(I know, i emptied it..)

"And relaxation..." She muttered, giving him a fake smile.

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 12:49 AM
(Yay!)

"That too, I guess, although I've never used whiskey for relaxation," Han smirked. 'Geez, you know your life sucks when you have a coversation about achohal..'

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 12:54 AM
She shook her head, almost laughing but not quite. She never really tried whiskey, she had always had fancy drinks..."Whiskey...never had it..." She said with a smile.

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 03:53 AM
"You've missed out. Nothing beats good old Correillian(sp?) Whiskey.." It had been a long time since he'd been on his home planet of Correilla, but he wouldn't get into it. He wasn't one to be gutsy.

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 03:56 AM
"Oh, and i doubt you've ever even tried something as good as Alderaan Wine.." She said with a smirk, almost wishing she had a bottle here...But, she would never be able to go home with all the money in the world, since her home was destroyed...But she wasn't about to get into that.

(I think her homeworld was destroyed...or was it just used for somebody's plans who alleged to destroy it?)

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 04:00 AM
He knew Alderaan had been destroyed - heck, he'd had to navigate the Falcon through chunks of it on his, Luke, and Obi-Wan's way to save Leia from the Death Star in the first place. But it was probably a touchy subject - so he wouldn't go into it.

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 04:01 AM
"Hmmm...sad, we're talking about drinking..." She said with a laugh. "Look what beign on a desolate ice planet does to a person..."

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 04:06 AM
(Sombster, your pm box is full, just to let you know e.e)

Sombolia
June 13th, 2005, 04:13 AM
(Cleaned! I figured that's why you hadn't replied...)

"Heh. Yeah." It's making me like you more than I should... maybe I'm going crazy.

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 04:17 AM
(Well, that, and i was playing fight with meh kitty xp)

She nodded, noticing the strange expression on his face. 'He always has such an expression on his face...i always wonder what he's thinking...' She thought to herself, probably having a puzzled expression on her face. 'I hate it that he's handsome...No, i can't start thinking about him this way...Not him...' She thought and looked away from him. "Yeah..." She said, not quite so sure what to say. 'Great, here we are again...Being nice to each other. Pretty soon i'm sure he's gonna make another one of his stupid smart alleck comments...Like last time..'

Alli
June 13th, 2005, 04:39 AM
(Hmmm, i guess there's a new alderaan, but it isn't made till after she has her children, or something like that. And did you know that alderaan is where nerfs live xD)

Sombolia
June 14th, 2005, 01:38 AM
(Well, that would make sense. =P

Geez, I don't even know how to reply.. Zack! Can you doing something evil know? :p We wanna escape XD )

Alli
June 14th, 2005, 02:23 AM
(Yeah, there's not much to rp anymore...I mean, we even talked about booze we were so desperate xD)

Alli
June 15th, 2005, 03:25 AM
(Nooooo the rp is dying! *cries* And we haven't even gotten to the kiss yet *Pouts* Luuuuuuuke...Where the heck are you?!)