PDA

View Full Version : Spend too much time on Lea?

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 22nd, 2005, 03:18 AM
Just thought I'd make this thread...a sort of Leaholics Anonymous...as I seem to have been spending my life on this board recently!

For example, here I am at 4:13am, I've been awake for 22 hours, it's getting light outside and what am I doing? I'm on here not making much sense!
:D

Methinks they should have some sort of help group for this sort of thing...It's just so great to find a board where everyone's so friendly and all share their love of TLK!

Anyone else have this strange addiction to Lea? ...or am I just the odd one out?
:ayecapn:
P.S. In case anyone's interested there's not a cloud in the sky and it should be a pretty nice day round here!...man I need to go to bed...

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 03:41 AM
Wow!:wow: Same here! I've been up for 16 hours now lol. I'm drugged to Lea, and Kopr, and SP. Lol, it's cool we share this addiction. Ya, a kind lea help ring. It's 10:43 PM here. I have to get off cuz of me folkies, but I'll be up all night so I can get back on at 6 AM lol!
It's pretty dar here now....for the weather update hehehehe. [I'm stuck in my bottle! Help!] JK

Juniper
May 22nd, 2005, 03:46 AM
I'm too busy to be spending too much time on lea. When I'm on my computer, I'm usually working on the tlk game or on my own forum. I do make it a point to visit here though, I like this forum; but more importantly, the people on it ;)

Mizani
May 22nd, 2005, 03:46 AM
I check Lea every 5 mins in a 5 hour period. I addicted :lol:

Aurelian
May 22nd, 2005, 03:51 AM
Nope. I have learned from experience not to get too hooked on any internet area, only because they can be just as adictive as ciggarettes or alchahole. I used to be addicted to another forum, and when the members of that place turned their backs on me in a time of difficulty(Compared to Lea, that forum was Hell), I was devistated. I have recovered fully, and while I cherish the "family" here at Lea, I don't let myself forget I have another life off the computer.

In fact, I got an e-mail from one of the mods in the old forum(A mutual freind sent an e-mail to both adresses, from which he got my adress) which completly punked me out, and I calmly re-explained my actions, and denied his reply. He hasn't bugged me since.

Mizani
May 22nd, 2005, 04:42 AM
Well we all love you here Roq:browlift:

Simba_TLK
May 22nd, 2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
I check Lea every 5 mins in a 5 hour period. I addicted :lol:

yeah same here :p

its my homepage, so i can check it all the time ;)

Alli
May 22nd, 2005, 05:18 AM
Mmmm, i'm sorta. I hang around here whenever i'm online but i don't necessarily post xD

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
Just thought I'd make this thread...a sort of Leaholics Anonymous...as I seem to have been spending my life on this board recently!

Well done, mate! :lol:

Don't forget to take a periodical break. XD

When I was first adducted on this site, I spent about 12 hours customarily. But, luckily I've diminished my time. (principally, it was impeding with college studies, and my counselor was getting a trite mad...)

;)

O.K., then... don't forget to enjoy the lovely world outside. And, if it's boring, you know where to go.

:cheese:

Sombolia
May 22nd, 2005, 05:38 AM
I don't spend too much time at Lea..

*looks around*

*sobs*

:p

Monai
May 22nd, 2005, 08:29 AM
Might as well face it, you're addicted to Lea XD :lol:

Yah, I spend a hell of a lot of time on here :p

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 08:39 AM
I spend alot of time on Lea but not to the addicted levels :lol:

I may be on it all day sometimes if I'm in my lazy mood but I'm always on at night mostly to RP :cheese:

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:33 AM
I check LEA every day and I spend from around 9am in the morning until around gone midnight on it. I have breaks in between though but I can say that I am a bit addicted to LEA. I come to RP, post etc. ;)

lionloversam
May 22nd, 2005, 11:20 AM
I do that sometimes. One time I got on about 9:30 am on a weekend to look around at new posts before I had breakfast. Next thing I knew, it was about 3:00 in the afternoon. :confused: Then all I was thinking for the rest of the day was, where has my day gone and of course how hungery I was.

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 11:23 AM
well :p the first site i visit is lea first :p
:p
well.. me often here watchin over you

Suki
May 22nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
I'm on Lea 30 hours a week sometimes...

Nalinda
May 22nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
I think im not that addicted to lea. Of course I check new posts and post a bit myself. But not that addicted..
I love it here.. all of you are so friendly and stuff but. I know I have a life outside Lea too :D

la_reina
May 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
YES I'm on ALL THE TIME:D
I'm a member of a couple of other forums as well, but I never actually visit them.

Nephilim
May 22nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
I'm not on Lea very often; it's a last resort boredom kill for me, nowadays.

Azerane
May 22nd, 2005, 01:23 PM
I used to come on quite a bit when I first joined but now I try not to spend too much time here. It really depends on what I've come onto the computer to do and how long I'll be on it for whether I come on or not. I don't always post either but I do like coming here often. But not too often and not for extended periods of time like 10 hours or anything :p

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
I'm usualy only on here at 30 min. at the max.

Kovu
May 22nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
its my homepage, so i can check it all the time ;)
Ditto. :p

Endra
May 22nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
I once spent hours at a time here... now I just check for topics I am interested in, or topics that don't belong in a particular forum ^_^.

I still spend a sizable amount of time here though. But that time is split between here and MSN.

Hopefully I made sense :confused:

LunarCat
May 22nd, 2005, 03:47 PM
I wouldn't say addicted, i have plenty of other things to do. My parents think i spend too much time on the computer, which i probably do. So yea.....:p

Xinithian
May 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
I have over 10,000 posts on supercars.net, I'm totally addicted to that. I wonder how many posts I have here?

The Sun King
May 22nd, 2005, 06:11 PM
I love this place, but I don't spend too much time here as I've been part of 3 other online forums for longer (and I AM an addict to those :eek: ).

This kind of online forums are very addictive indeed, especially when you have nothing else to do :lol:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 22nd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Well I eventually did get to sleep yesterday...I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know!

I usually have MSN on and chat to folk on there and just keep this on the whole time so I can post stuff when they're not saying much. The early hours are a problem though because I just sit on here and lose all track of time.

Oh and by the way, I do have a life outside of the internet, it's just I live in the middle of nowhere so a lot of the time the internet is the best I can do for social contact!

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
I live in a suburb so I don't really live in the middle of nowhere. I occasionally take breaks in between so I'm not sat at a computer 24/7. Don't worry about that. ;)

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
To EVERYTHING you just said WEW lol......it's the same here. I didn't get on this morning because we had a call in from church and they needed some back up with the youth minstry, so, that's what the Genie was doing. Also, I'm now in my summer vacation, and things [such as an upcoming wedding and a colorado trip] shall be taking place. So, I will be FORCED to separte from my Lea Addiction....lol. [That's probably a good thing]

TakaTiger
May 22nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
im here whenever im online, so i cant get a clear estimate

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
I'm not on Lea very often; it's a last resort boredom kill for me, nowadays.

Same here. I'm really out of message boards nowadays. =P

Nephilim
May 23rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by John
Same here. I'm really out of message boards nowadays. =P

LiveJournal! LiveJournal! >: )

unregistered user
May 23rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
I'm only here when I'm online. Many hours on weekends and just to check threads when I'm in school at lunch. I don't think I'm a Leaholic anonymus exactly:p I don't do anything special here ... after all.

Hanshilo
June 1st, 2005, 08:35 PM
I am addicted to lea though not been on as much as use to but it is the only place that i can come and maybe others who can't describe their feelings and likes towards tlk i wud like to stay on all night, but my mum kicks me off
:gasp:

Whitewolf
June 1st, 2005, 09:18 PM
As they say I life off these fourm boards

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Whitewolf
As they say I life off these fourm boards

Same here :ayecapn:

Whitewolf
June 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM
oops typo i mean Live off these boards

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM
Whtewolf...i know this is random...but do you like airplanes?

Whitewolf
June 1st, 2005, 09:29 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinks: Yes

Think we going off topic :D

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 09:32 PM
Cool...nvm....ya i know, it was a pip question...back to the topic. =)

IchLiebeNALA
June 2nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
i'm crtainly additced. i love it here.

everyone is so nce, and Utora is just so random and funny and i love you for that *huggles*

yes, i'm addicted. i visit every day, for at least 5 hours every day, usually more. I'M HOOKED!

unregistered user
June 2nd, 2005, 09:27 PM
I don't think I spend too much time here. What...600 posts in 4 days? On from 8:30AM to 11:30 PM? Heck naw........I definitly ain't on here too long.

nafklt
June 3rd, 2005, 07:02 AM
I used to spend so much time on Lea, but I don't have that much time anymore...:hmm:

Lion Roar
June 3rd, 2005, 01:51 PM
I haven't spent much time here these last months... And these last weeks I almost didn't visit this forum. I used to visit the forum everyday, and spend a lot of time here, but then, I thought "Why am I losing so much time here? I have to do some other things" and also I have been busy with lots of exams (I have at least 6 more exams in the next two weeks)... So... well, I may visit Lea more often in Summer, but I don't know. Depends on how bored I will be and how busy my friend will be (he's going to work on Summer).

unregistered user
June 3rd, 2005, 04:15 PM
That's good you've been concentrating chiefly on your work, LR. Curriculars are vigorous, with upright importance. -- Good to see you're still around, Lion Roar. Best of luck, mate!

;)

Lion Roar
June 3rd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Thanks Sonique ;)

I'll try to get in more often in summer. I miss all of you :emo:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
June 3rd, 2005, 11:30 PM
Wow I thought this topic was long dead and buried...anyway I've been away for a bit...going through a few things IRL at the moment so I haven't had time to visit Lea but I think I'm back now...

Queeny Utora your post count never ceases to amaze me!
=D

Once I sort my life out I'll be on here all the time again...spouting randomness at y'all!