PDA

View Full Version : The 'Lack Of' Love Life Thread

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 30th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Yes folks, back by popular demand the hangout for the lonely souls among us, those who don't have someone to hold on those long, dark evenings....

...and those that aren't that bothered!
:haha:

So give it a go folks, Lea has already spawned loads of real-life relationships...you might find your soulmate here!

Alternatively, it's a respite from all that lovey-dovey nonsense that fills the Love Life Thread!
:p :cheese:

Azerane
April 30th, 2011, 12:43 PM
My apologies for some of that lovey-dovey nonsense :lol:

Can I suggest a theme song? Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beetles :p

In all seriousness, I hope we don't overwhelm you in the love life thread. It's not ALL about love, haha.

Nuduli
April 30th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Oh look a place I can post in now. :p xD I'm not a lovey dovey person by nature, so I've never had/wanted a boyfriend. I'm personally willing to wait a few more years. Hard, yes. Lonely, yes. Worth the wait... no idea.

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 30th, 2011, 12:54 PM
It's not all about love...some of it's about missing the person you love as well!
:p

We're Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and we hope you will enjoy the show!
:D

Safila
April 30th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I bag George Harrisons Hat and orange tunic :spotlight:

Revo
May 1st, 2011, 08:31 AM
Yes, this thread needed to happen! :lol: I don't have anything else to say, really.. Just reading the other thread made me want to have this one as a counterpart. And lookie, my mind has been read beforehand :P .

Lion King Stu
May 1st, 2011, 08:40 AM
Yes, at last! A mush free sanctuary for the sane, who needs love anyway! DOWN WITH LOVE :lol:....I joke of course :p
I'm just not over fussed with relationships or love as it stands, though these days it does make the Lea mini meets a little more awkward beyound normality as I'm the only single one :lol:

Proud to be apart of Sgt.Wide Eyed's lonely hearts club band ^^

King Simba
May 1st, 2011, 08:44 AM
I'm just not over fussed with relationships or love as it stands, though these days it does make the Lea mini meets a little more awkward beyound normality as I'm the only single one :lol:
Awww, come on... you have your beloved Bud to keep you company. :kiss: :lol:

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah, but alas that only keeps me happy for at most an hour and a half :lol:
Be needing ladies not brewskies :D

KovuLKD
May 3rd, 2011, 03:45 PM
Both my games have brought a number of couples together, but ironically the maker is still one.
So yeah, i rightfully belong to this thread. :p
Though if you might be interested Stu, the FeralHeart forum is full of em. And they are perpetually looking for "mates". :p

Guntur
May 3rd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Roger Taylor and I are in love with our cars. :rawr: :love:

:lol:

You know, being single on a Lea meeting isn't that bad, where we can hit the bar or having a pool game is a nice thing to hang out with each others. :rawr: :love:

Sombolia
May 13th, 2011, 09:42 AM
http://davf.daisypath.com/abdnm7.png (http://daisypath.com)

Lion King Stu
May 13th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Both my games have brought a number of couples together, but ironically the maker is still one.
So yeah, i rightfully belong to this thread. :p
Though if you might be interested Stu, the FeralHeart forum is full of em. And they are perpetually looking for "mates". :p

Thanks Kovu dude :lol:
I might take a wander over there sometime, see if anyone pounces or not ^^

Just feels like for a very long time now I just haven't been interested, and not really wanting to find someone to love. Guess after sort of two rejections I just took a long break away hehe.

Azerane
May 14th, 2011, 06:23 AM
http://davf.daisypath.com/abdnm7.png (http://daisypath.com)

:lol: My bad :p

shadowland
May 14th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Been with a lovely girl for the past 8 months and counting, better than when I was previously here. :)

Revo
May 14th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Been with a lovely girl for the past 8 months and counting, better than when I was previously here. :)Wrong thread man, only mopers here. :p You go back to float your boat on the lovey-dovey-nonsense thread. :haha:

Safila
May 14th, 2011, 11:45 PM
lol Hey we aren't mopers :p

Revo
May 14th, 2011, 11:49 PM
:lol: I kid. I of course mean chivalrous, independent and individual characters.

Guntur
May 14th, 2011, 11:50 PM
We're actually worse, we're loners. :( :p

Revo
May 14th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Self-reliant sounds better to my ears. :cool:

Guntur
May 14th, 2011, 11:55 PM
I kid, we're more adventurous and free willing without any.... consultant. :p

Safila
May 15th, 2011, 01:29 AM
lol yes..plus chivalrous, independent, self reliant and individual characters. :lalala:

shadowland
May 15th, 2011, 01:04 PM
^ what he said :P

Awww..I hope you lot find someone special :)