PDA

View Full Version : Everyone on Lea (I'm serious)

Azerane
April 30th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I just have to say, that before Lea died, my activity on the forum was dwindling. Since it's come back up I've been more active and in all honesty, I've laughed so many times in so many threads, and you guys really do bring a smile to my face every day. I'm not the chirpiest person lately and yet if I go to Lea, without fail I will get a laugh. It's just been so much fun and I just really want to thank everyone here, without you guys, there would certainly be less of a smile on my face.
You guys cheer me up on the dullest of days, and make me laugh harder on the bright days too.:nalasmile:

So as cheesy as it may be, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Lea.

/sappy stuff. :yuck:

You guys are the best :hugs:

nathalie
April 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I told Amanda the same thing! haha

I feel like I've been more active these past 1 - 2 weeks, then I was during the past 3 years.

It's great to see that everyone is hear for each other.
You can't find that at many other places.

:hugs:

Revo
April 30th, 2011, 12:37 PM
I don't know if I've been more active myself, but I definitely have noticed an increase in the overall activity, compared to what it was before the crash. It makes me glad aswell.

King Simba
April 30th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I don't think I've been the most active here (mostly because of Leor's recent visit, my time was more occupied with him ;)) but then again, I've been visiting and posting almost everyday. Must be the catching up I've been doing. :thinks:

I know what you mean. I've noticed quite some changes in activity here too. New members have joined, and even some oldies have made a return. This makes me feel happier for Lea, because even though we lost our posts, we never lost our ability to stick together as a family, and that's what I love about Lea. The people that post here. :) May it continue to flourish and grow as a forum and community.

Nuduli
April 30th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Aw glad to make ya smile, Azzy! ^^

And could not have said it better, KS!

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 30th, 2011, 01:20 PM
"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone?"

:D

Nice to see everyone a bit more active recently.

KanuTGL
April 30th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself, Azzy :)

There is no forum that is quite like this one. I've been a member of many, many internet forums over the years, but Lea is the only place where I've felt welcomed and felt like a real part of the group, rather than "just another member". The TLK community's best people all seem to have ended up here :P And I hope that this place and all its people will be around for many more years to come :hugs:

Aurelian
April 30th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Guess the old forum dying acted as a wake up call for all us sleeping Leans. I know I have been more active.

Lion King Stu
April 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I for one have been a lot more active than I have been these past few years. I agree that it has given a lot of memebers, more myself a good kick in the butt to be a little more active once more. I have had a lot of fun reading a lot of these threads, just being in the job I am doing I just hope it doesn't make me be too inactive again.

Hoping that once my RP is live, which in the next few days I hope it will be then I shall be very active :D

Sadiki
April 30th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I think I have spent more time on lea in past 10 days than I did any of the past 5 years within one year. I pretty much sign on when I wake up and wont really stop being around until it's time to go to bed. Not that I post all the time, I do a lot of other stuff, but yeah I think the close relationship people have on this board and the atmosphere everyone is creating where everyone feels welcome, is what has allowed Lea to survive from past 2 crashes. I personally will be doing all it takes to keep the place running as it has had huge impact on my life and on the person I'm today so I have a feeling you aren't getting rid of me in any time soon :cheese:

As I said on temporary Lea board... Lea is not a forum, it's a lifestyle ;)

Guntur
April 30th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I gotta say, I think this forum have much anticipation because of the admin are really interested to resume the community instead off leaving us in the dark. And the layout are way cooler and more organized than the previous one. The supervisor really supervise the whole system without having an outside contact or do something that against the whole community. I'd like to say Bravo to the Admins, Moderators, and the Supervisors to keep us alive and keep the dreams alive as Azzy stated the point above.

HasiraKali
April 30th, 2011, 10:38 PM
This is a sweet thread. :)

The last few weeks at school have been rather stressful for me as the kids have a standardized state test that they are required to pass in order to go to high school. I've been really stressed out about it, I'll be honest. It's important you know?

But after all of the stress and crazy of the day, I've been looking forward to getting on Lea and seeing what shenanigans y'all have been up to.

The test was this past Thursday, so I can relax a bit now. I'll be around a lot more too. ;)

Y'all are awesome. :hugs:

Azerane
May 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM
Aww, yay. :) So great to hear that everyone feels the Lea love xD It really is a fantastic place, and you're all right about the fact that this place is holding together after all the crashes, just shows that we're a tight knit bunch :hugs:

Nuduli
May 1st, 2011, 01:55 AM
Caaan yooou feeeel theee Leeaa loove? xD. I could not resist.

HasiraKali
May 1st, 2011, 03:37 AM
:lol: I think it's time for a sing-along

Sombolia
May 1st, 2011, 03:54 AM
Aww. :kiss: I love all you guys!--I wouldn't have stuck around for so long if I didn't. This is the longest I've ever been a member of an online community, and it's definitely the best. Thanks for all the happy times. :)

Kopa
May 2nd, 2011, 05:50 AM
I would totally add more if there was more for me to add! :D This is the one community ( I literally mean one... :lol:) that stays in my mind. There's always something that brings me back to this place. I've been a member since I was fourteen. Yeah I totally feel the Lea love. :hugs:

Well well...looks like I did have something to add. ;)

Simbaspirit
May 3rd, 2011, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I agree, Lea has been awesome. I mean, it always has been, but ever since the new site went up I feel like the community has refound its warmth :)

HasiraKali
May 3rd, 2011, 02:10 AM
Y'all are all banned for not doing my sing-a-long! :notamused:

Nalas
May 3rd, 2011, 04:01 AM
Now that this place is back, I feel a closer connection with this forum (even though I haven't been a member for long). I've been looking through threads and literally LOL'ing at some posts; you guys know how to bust my gut with laughter. :lol: I'm glad to be a member here! Even when I was at the old forum, I felt the Lea love then. <3

Hooray for Lea!

Sadiki
May 3rd, 2011, 05:55 AM
Y'all are all banned for not doing my sing-a-long! :notamused:

Oh come on HK, don't be a party pooper... plus I don't sing :evilgrin:

Guntur
May 3rd, 2011, 08:26 AM
Oh come on HK, don't be a party pooper... plus I don't sing :evilgrin:

I can yell and scream loudly. :wicked:

Aurelian
May 3rd, 2011, 06:54 PM
You see those television specials about predators hiding out on the web, and you realize that that could NEVER happen here. We are simply to familiar with and trusting off each other. We know there is nobody in out community capable of something like that. You know, our official description might be "An unofficial Lion King forum", but we have grown to be much more than that. Even if, Heaven forbid, TLK vanished off the face of the earth, we would all still be here. Our bond has grown beyond a film. Most of us have known each other longer then we've known people offline, and probably know each other better. Heck, a good portion of the community DO know each other outside the forum thanks to it. We are a ever changing, but ever remaining, group of friends, that NOTHING can break up. :hugs:

We are not just some internet forum. We are a group of true blue freinds that even now spam beyond the online realm. As long as there is a internet to access the group, I will be here, even when I am old and grey-furred.

Oh, wait... I forgot, I am always grey-furred! =/