PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Rescue the snow princess!

Shoukai
May 4th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I don't know how much of the pride knows about Naruto, but the first movie was released currently by some of it's fansubbers " Dattebayo" and soon "AnimeOne" . The movie was a classical plot, save the princess.....blahblahblah. But it was not as redundant as it seems, it has plenty of action/story to keep someone interested, even if you haven't the clue what Naruto is. For Bittorrent users, go to www.narutofan.com , register and check the multimedia tab, there you will find the link to download the movie.

P.S. Naruto is gonna be dubbed(english voiceover) and placed in Toonami soon(cartoon network =.= ) ....I took that as bad news:squash:

Sombolia
May 5th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Naruto! One of the characters looks like one of my fangirlish obbsessions :nukasm: :p

Aurelian
May 5th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Classic American cartoons have SOOOOOO given into anime. Nothing against anime, as there are definatly classics out there, but I miss the good old days where cartoons had non-Japnesse characters.

I'll take The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Scooby-Doo, or Tom & Jerry anyday.

unregistered user
May 8th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo
Classic American cartoons have SOOOOOO given into anime. Nothing against anime, as there are definatly classics out there, but I miss the good old days where cartoons had non-Japnesse characters.

I'll take The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Scooby-Doo, or Tom & Jerry anyday.

Sad to say, but it's true...America lost it's own unique cartoon style, well most of it anyways. =P
Of course I'm still an anime fan, but I won't just ANY anime just because it's anime.

I miss the 80's and early 90's cartoons of America.
I want G.I Joe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! *shakes fist*

Shoukai
May 9th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I miss ren and stimpy ): a cartoon never meant for nickelodeon or mtv

Sombolia
May 10th, 2005, 03:53 AM
I saw Ren & Stimpy Uncut at Target ;) I wanted to get it, too.. :P