PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I need help.

Sombolia
May 2nd, 2005, 11:47 PM
Okay.. looking at my site, it's alot like lionking.org.. only not as good. I wanna do something original, but I'm not the world's most creative person aaaand.. I need ideas >_< If anyone has a good idea and can help pull it off, I'll gladly make you a co-webmaster of my site :p

Sooo.. if anyone could throw some ideas my way, the help would be much appreciated! :ayecapn:

starionwolf
May 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
Add a forum or art gallery? Or post some personal notes and articles about your thoghts on The Lion King? Try making some original graphics with orange and brown.

Just some ideas.

Good luck!

Mizani
May 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
How bout a virtual tour of the Pridelands.:evilgrin:
If you need any drawings for your site I'd be glad to draw em for you:D :cheese:

Sombolia
May 4th, 2005, 02:41 AM
@starionwolf - I'm planning on adding a fanart section, and we have forums (http://forums.tlkweb.net). ;) I still need to fix it up though..

@Mizani - That's an idea! :thinks: I'd need help with a bit of programming, though..

And sure, feel free to email me any fanart you've drawn and I could put it up on the fanart section, when I finish it :D

Mizani
May 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Cool, any particular chars you'd like?:evilgrin:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 18th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Hmm there's a lot of TLK fan sites out there so it would need to be something a bit different...

Background info on all the actors and production team would be cool...and there can never be enough TLK related trivia!

I'm sure with your unique brand of humour Somby it'll be great anyway!
:D:cheese:

Mizani
June 4th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Very true.:D