PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Souvenir

SimbaTLK1
May 2nd, 2005, 10:27 PM
Check out the sweet towel I got in Orlando.

http://www.lionking.org/~simbatlk1/CPU.png

Does anyone know if this is a leopard or a Jag? I have a hard time telling them apart.
I went to Orlando on a band trip and had a great time. I got this at the endangerered species store on Universal's City walk. One look at this towel and I had to get it. In addition, I got several Disney TLK Pins and a hand drawn Simba Sketch (which you can kind of see under the towel) as well. I'll post better pictures of them as soon as I get my camera working again.

King Simba
May 2nd, 2005, 10:32 PM
Well I typed 'leopards and jaguars' in google and I came across this (http://www.americazoo.com/kids/jaguar.htm) page. It looks more like a Jag to me comparing the one on the towel to the one on the photo, they look very similar. I get mixed up with Jags and Leopards too.

Anyway, nice to hear ya had a good time. Some nice stuff here, I like the towel in particular. Nice to have ya back also. :hugs: :cheese:

LionKingxx
May 2nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
Looks like a Leopard to me glad you had a wicked time and nice lion k drawning in printer =D

:hugs:

SimbaTLK1
May 2nd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by LionKingxx
...nice lion k drawning in printer =D

:hugs:

Not actually a printer lol :cheese: Its an old computer without a monitor... the perfect place to put a TLK sketch :cheese: :cheese:

A-non-a-mus
May 2nd, 2005, 11:26 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :gasp:

I literally live RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO WHERE YOU WERE!!!

:lol: I live right next to universal... and city walk... I've seen that exact towel in the stores there as well... along with a lion,an eagle, and an elephant one...

SimbaTLK1
May 2nd, 2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :gasp:

I literally live RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO WHERE YOU WERE!!!

:lol: I live right next to universal... and city walk... I've seen that exact towel in the stores there as well... along with a lion,an eagle, and an elephant one...

Aww too bad I didn't see you there :tears: :(

A-non-a-mus
May 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM
yeah... too bad... :(

LunarCat
May 3rd, 2005, 12:48 AM
I'd say a jaguar. I know the artist who painted that pic also, Schimmel ;) so if you want you can search for the pic through some online galleries for a title :p

Juniper
May 3rd, 2005, 01:05 AM
That's a damn cool towel, Stlk, I know I'd grace it with the experience of drying me off. Most other towels are not worthy :evilgrin:

Azerane
May 3rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
I'd say it was a jaguar. Mainly because both the leopard and the jaguar have the rossettes of spots but the jaguar also has a black spot in the centre of the rossette and the leopard doesn't.

Ngatuny
May 3rd, 2005, 08:26 AM
It is a Jaguar.:D:cheese: the spot paterns are different on leopards and Jaguars, a jaguar has small solid spots inside the larger rosette markings and Jaguars also have smaller ears than the leopard.

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 11:52 AM
Ah, I see I was right then. ;) :cheese:

unregistered user
May 3rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Awesome ;) !

TakaTiger
May 3rd, 2005, 06:49 PM
awsomeness :D