PDA

View Full Version : Lion King Fan Art Feedback - Prizes For Maybe Upcoming Contests

Fear The Paw
May 2nd, 2005, 05:13 PM
Paws Up,=D
I want to have a couple contests, on Art that you make, if it goes well I am willing to continue it, and then maybe have a couple WACOM Graphire3's later in the game. I am willing to give out prizes to the best peace of art for a specified amount of days, topic of interest of the community and/or myself what should be posted. The terms might/will include for the selected winner by Comments maybe by a voting system, or a second voting stage. However, before I can do something like this I will need some ideas for prizes, and the best way to set it up on this forum.
My Ideas Include for prizes
1.Ebay Certificates
2.Lion King T-Shirts
3.Whatever the winner want within a price range. (Maybe)

So I Want & Need your ideas. :)

Bryan Berlien (Simbee)

Sharifu
May 2nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
That sounds cool to me. ;) Real prizes weeeee!

King Simba
May 2nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
Sounds great. Real prizes too, awesome. :cheese:

Lion King Stu
May 2nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
i say a maybe....the prize thing sounds kool and all but I can't really see it happening...but what do i know.
Must try and enter a competition one day :cheese: got the tablet coming in 2 days....woot!!

Azerane
May 3rd, 2005, 01:32 AM
It sounds like a really cool idea to have real prizes but then you also may not get as many entries because there may be some people who aren't willing to give out their address if they win. But other than that, I think it's a great idea! :D :cheese:

LionKingxx
May 9th, 2005, 01:41 AM
It?s a great idea!

Mizani
May 9th, 2005, 01:49 AM
COOL!!!!:D :cheese:

Fear The Paw
May 9th, 2005, 12:58 PM
The Contest Part 1 of 2 is here:)
http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4541