PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarok Online, any pride members play?

Shoukai
May 2nd, 2005, 06:43 AM
I made this thread on another tlk forum awhile ago :x, Just looking for tlk fans who play:lol: I play on international ragnarok online(iRO) on the loki server.(yeah...its pay to play x.x)

Shoukai:
-iRO Loki
-90/50 Full support priest

(i know....what a dork:woeisme: )

unregistered user
May 2nd, 2005, 06:46 AM
wait wait.. where are ya stayin??
im just curious that all :D

starionwolf
May 3rd, 2005, 03:21 AM
The server I play on crashes my client. :( The game is fun though.

Shoukai
May 3rd, 2005, 03:31 AM
what server might this be :o? I have alot of friends who are good with client repair and other things that can probably help you out.

is it a private server?

TakaTiger
May 3rd, 2005, 06:52 PM
sorry, im not in it =\

unregistered user
May 4th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Free Server :o
haha.. need to play again..
i forgot everything :alone: bout Ro

Shoukai
May 5th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Im only active on iRO(international Ragnarok online) Loki server, however i may consider messing around another server in due time :3 preferably one that has a higher experince/drop rate. Anyhow, just put whatever servers you play on and ill respond to it.

unfortunately iRO is pay to play :confused:
It has a trial thingy if you want to check out the server.

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/
the trial is 75 hours/15days....whatever comes first
my information is in my comment. Stop by in loki!
:cheese:

Aimed towards simbathelion: I hear pRO(project Ragnarok online) is pretty good, i might play there when i get my priest to level 99.
Anyhow you should try out iRO for the trial period(trial is free).
It would be cool to play with a pride member! Ill get the pRO information when i talk w/ one of my friends.

starionwolf
May 8th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Shoukai
what server might this be :o? I have alot of friends who are good with client repair and other things that can probably help you out.

is it a private server?

I forgot the name of the server. I think it is Quality RO private server. The sound or graphic effects crash my client. If I see any error messages, I'll post them.

I haven't played RO in a month. I'll play it if I can find the shortcut to Quality RO.

Shoukai
May 10th, 2005, 04:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Shoukai/screenLoki104.jpg

A Picture of the guild I am currently in. Its quite old(the picture, not the guild) Its just an example of the number of people you can meet and possibly befriend

the guild is named Sasuneac(yeah, the emblem is a lion)
If you are a true Final Fantasy X fanatic, you should know what Sasuneac means in al-bhed. :kovusmile