PDA

View Full Version : Is there a name?? :O

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I always wounder, what do you call the lions fingers? Toes? I know the paw is the "hand" but what abput the "finger"? :confused: You gotta be kidding me by saying they actually call it toe, how does it sounds "They put the toe in the mouth?" Yeah, sure:p

Is there a name at all? It has to be... even if I actually need the word in my language but please....A little help here?

TakaTiger
April 30th, 2005, 11:05 PM
eee, i allways wanted to know that oO

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 11:07 PM
but you don't have a word for it? My friend said "Call it the forelegs toe" but there has to be another word...! It just HAS to, or else I'm going to name it and put it in the dictonary....!

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 11:08 PM
claw :confused:?

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 11:09 PM
that will be the claw itself...you know, the black thing in the PAWs *something*.... But a claw in the mouth is like killing the character in question...!

Azerane
May 1st, 2005, 03:13 AM
I just call them a digit. *shrug* Seems to work ok.

Simba '04
May 1st, 2005, 04:12 AM
I've always referred to them as toes :confused:

Aurelian
May 1st, 2005, 05:19 AM
As Azerane said, they are technically called digits, which is really just another name for toe anyway.

Why to felines, canines, skunks, weasels, ferrets, rats, and rodents have "paws", but only rabbits have "feet"?

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 12:24 PM
So, digits will be the name? If it's the same name for toe it doesn't matter it's just that I can't use just the TOE word, it sounds very wierd...:p

Azerane
May 2nd, 2005, 11:22 AM
Yes digits is the correct term... and I agree, calling an animals digits 'toes' just sounds weird and too humanistic.

Nalinda
May 2nd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Digits. Haha.. grooool. I have never heard of those.. :p

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 6th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Humanistic animals? anthropomorphism? Why, such things would never be right....oh wait....thats what The Lion King is!
:D

:lol: Only jokin'! :p