PDA

View Full Version : OpenCanvas help?

Cerise
April 30th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I downloaded OpenCanvas, but I really don't know how to work it..does anyone know a place where iIcan learn the basics, at least?

Cerise
April 30th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Anyone...?? PLEASE?

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 08:55 PM
what is that?

Cerise
April 30th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Come on, people...: (

Cerise
May 1st, 2005, 02:02 AM
ARRRH! Someone's gotta know something!!

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 02:09 AM
haha.. i dont know.. but i think kovu can help you ;)

Kovu
May 1st, 2005, 06:21 AM
Well i use OpenCanvas V1.1, but i'm sure you're using a much newer version.
Either way, here's some links that might help:
For OC 1.1: http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Jessjessica/oc/oc.html
OC 2.2: http://studio.pinnacle-elite.com/tutorials/octutorial.html

There's OC4 now, but i'm sticking to good ol' 1.1, less features to figure out. :p
If ya want, you could ask me specific questions on using OC (i.e:how to do what), that'll make it easier for me to help ya. I don't know everything, but i'll try to help where i can. ;)

Sombolia
May 1st, 2005, 07:25 AM
Where can ya get OC? :thinks:

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 08:28 AM
SG gave a link to a site where you could download OC. I did download it, but I had no idea where to start.

Kovu
May 1st, 2005, 03:30 PM
To start, click on file > new, set the picture size, then click OK. Now you've got yourself a blank picture, use the pen/ paintbrush tool and draw something. There ya go, you just started. :lol:
Ignore the other functions. Only when you're really bored and decide to try them out, then do you find out what they do. :p
Just take your time to get used to it, just like you would any other drawing programs. ;)

Ngatuny
May 1st, 2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Kovu
To start, click on file > new, set the picture size, then click OK. Now you've got yourself a blank picture, use the pen/ paintbrush tool and draw something. There ya go, you just started. :lol:
Ignore the other functions. Only when you're really bored and decide to try them out, then do you find out what they do. :p
Just take your time to get used to it, just like you would any other drawing programs. ;)

That would have been my suggestion if I had OC but since I don't, well go with Kovu's advice that should help=D ;)

Amaryllis
May 1st, 2005, 09:48 PM
oh where did you downloaded it? :D