PDA

View Full Version : Could someone do me a favour?

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 07:29 PM
I was just wondering if someone would download the song "Lonely" by Acorn for me and send it to me. I so terrible at downloading music and always somehow mess it up. It would really be appriciated, thanx.

Xinithian
April 30th, 2005, 08:07 PM
I'll try downloading it and putting it on yousendit.com, it'll be a second.

EDIT: Sorry, I couln't find it... :(

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Oh, that's ok don't worry.
Anyone else found it? If anyone could give me any good music download sites without spyware danger etc. I'll have a look for it as well.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 08:29 PM
I could try and find it if you want.

EDIT: Are you sure the artist's name is 'Acorn'? :confused: I've found a track by 'Akon' but none by 'Acorn'. Here is the page that I've been looking on...

http://3mp3.ru/eng/search/text/comp/lonely/0/0/0,0//0/4,17,405/

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 08:30 PM
That would be great if you could find it KS.

Sombolia
April 30th, 2005, 08:30 PM
With spyware danger? :p

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 08:31 PM
whoops, I ment without sorry

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
EDIT: Are you sure the artist's name is 'Acorn'? :confused: I've found a track by 'Akon' but none by 'Acorn'. Here is the page that I've been looking on...

http://3mp3.ru/eng/search/text/comp/lonely/0/0/0,0//0/4,17,405/

Yeah that must be it, sorry my mum told me Acorn, lol, she's such a ditz. Thanx.

Could you possible send it to me?

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Yeah that must be it, sorry my mum told me Acorn, lol, she's such a ditz. Thanx.

Could you possible send it to me?
Hehe, it's alright. :cheese:
Apparently I can't download more than one a day but I'll download it for ya after midnight. That's when I can download another song. ;)

Either way, I'll get it to ya. :cheese:

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Thank you so much KS, I should really sign up there myself looks like a really good site.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Thank you so much KS, I should really sign up there myself looks like a really good site.
No problem. :cheese: The mp3's are to top quality too apart from you're can only download one a day. Not too bad I suppose. :hmm:

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Is it free.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Is it free.
Yeah, it's free to join and download. The only time you need to pay is if you want to have unlimited daily downloads. ;)

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Twilight sent me the track so you don't have to download it for me KS. Thanx for your help though.

I think I accidently signed up for a paid account though, *bites lip* my mum's gonna kill me.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Twilight sent me the track so you don't have to download it for me KS. Thanx for your help though.

I think I accidently signed up for a paid account though, *bites lip* my mum's gonna kill me.
Ah right. No problem anyways. If you need any help in the future, I'll be happy to help. :cheese:

Btw, which option did you select?

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:25 PM
It didn't ask for a credit card number or anything or even an address, it just directed me to a place called Cash something, I didn't enter my username or password into the spaces there cos I was suspesious but when my registration had finished it said I had access to both free and paid applications.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:28 PM
It didn't ask for a credit card number or anything or even an address, it just directed me to a place called Cash something, I didn't enter my username or password into the spaces there cos I was suspesious but when my registration had finished it said I had access to both free and paid applications.
Yeah, it came up with that pay screen for me too. I thought the same at the beginning until I noticed that it didn't want any credit card number or anything like that.

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM
*Phew* That's good, was like, ****ting my pants.

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Hey KS, when you download the music from that site, do you just select the song and click "in basket"?

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Hey KS, when you download the music from that site, do you just select the song and click "in basket"?
Yeah. If you want to preview a sample of the song click 'preview sample'. ;)

Mushroom
April 30th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Thanx, want to download Accidently in Love~Couting Crows but when I click "in basket" it says Not Valid, maybe I should give it a moment to sort itself out.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Yeah, that's what I do whenever it says that. I just continue to keep checking and clicking on it until the download screen comes up.