http://www.lucrecci.com/myphotos/199701/1997010101.jpg
Rafiki on the wall :lol:
cool..
http://www.graffiti.org/conn/sket_lionking.jpg
More ;)
:cheese:

Azerane
April 30th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Wow, that's awesome!! They've drawn him really well as well. The shading on the first one is fantastic!! Long live the lion king! :D

The ultimate critque: :hmm: "I don't think it looks like me -that- much!"

Lion King Stu
April 30th, 2005, 07:23 AM
the ultimate graffiti...something for once that actually I like :cheese: thats awesome :D

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Whoa, that looks awesome. Someone must've took some valuable time to draw that. :gasp:

TakaTiger
April 30th, 2005, 12:34 PM
lol, they can do grafitti better than i can draw on paper x)

Amaryllis
April 30th, 2005, 02:23 PM
cool, take them to my house and make my walls TLK :D

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 02:24 PM
haha.. someone should make a Graffiti on my bedroom ;) (CYFTLT Scene)

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to walk down the street, then you find Rafiki staring at you from afar. XD

Anyway, 'tis awesome! ;)

LunarCat
April 30th, 2005, 04:12 PM
very cool,

graffiti is actually art well at least some of it looks like it on the walls. under a few bridges on the highway someone wrote Scar in the cool graffiti art style. :p

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Graffiti around my area is normally just marker pen graffiti saying something similar to 'so and so woz ere'. :p

Xinithian
April 30th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
very cool,

graffiti is actually art well at least some of it looks like it on the walls. under a few bridges on the highway someone wrote Scar in the cool graffiti art style. :p Wait, where you live? Take a picture of it if it's near you, I'd like to see that...

LunarCat
April 30th, 2005, 07:22 PM
^ was it you? :p i'll try and take a picture next time i pass it and happen to have a camera with me. ;)

Aurelian
April 30th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Grafiti is a form of art, and can be a wonderful, beautiful thing when it's not done in malice or on other people's property.

On the bike trail where I live, there are bridges where roads go over. People grafiti very graphic words and images. I always though that if the town did a project where they got talented kids together, and had them draw murals on the walls, it would keep people from tagging, and be more pleasent.

unregistered user
April 30th, 2005, 09:02 PM
talking about grafitti....Someone is running around in this neighbour and writing Simba everywhere! On a traffic sign etc that is 16 f. or something! Crazy people... I've seen better pictures than just the name, someone painted PrideRock at the trainstation.... (you know the big walls there)! I'll try to take a photo sometime:p

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 09:06 PM
This is an example of some of the crappy graffiti in my town...

http://www.donny.co.uk/Doncaster/ecards/images/Doncaster%20Rovers/144.jpg

lion_roog
April 30th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Sweet Graffiti!!!...:cheese:....We have a bit of Graffiti around here....but a lot of the people here will get rid of it pretty quickly, which is cool...I'm not too sure if it's gang related or not...I haven't seen any "BK" or "CK"...so that's a good sign....:D

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 11:20 PM
I searched google for 'graffiti in *my town...insert town name here*' and it only came up with the one I posted. It never came up with any others... :grrr:

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 05:47 AM
that Vandalism for me KS ;)
graffiti is part of the art ;)

Xinithian
May 1st, 2005, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
This is an example of some of the crappy graffiti in my town...

http://www.donny.co.uk/Doncaster/ecards/images/Doncaster%20Rovers/144.jpg Your town sucks at graffiti... no color to it or anything.

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 08:26 AM
There is colour in the graffiti along the railway lines cos' I've seen it whilst I've been on the train. :hmm:

Mizani
May 2nd, 2005, 11:16 AM
Here in Australia we have grafitti every where!
Train stops, mail boxes, sides of shops, insides of vacant shops, school walls, fences, park playground equipment you name it.
If only I could READ half of it..... :hmm:

Azerane
May 3rd, 2005, 03:58 AM
Oooh wow, you live in Australia! That's really cool, which state do ya live in? I'm in SA ;)

But anyway, we have a fair bit of graffiti here although I must admit, most of it that I see is well done, hehe. Around where I live I don't see it too often, it really depends what area you're in.

EDIT: Wow, I just discovered a whole website... hehe... http://www.adelaideart.com/pieces01.htm there's lots of pages of graffiti art, mainly sigs.

Mizani
May 3rd, 2005, 06:00 AM
he he cool, I live in Vic. :cheese:

Azerane
May 3rd, 2005, 08:11 AM
ok, cool.. no-one lives in SA :(

I lived in Melbourne for 5 years though, for me that was five years too long, hehe... I don't like melbourne very much, I much prefer adelaide...

but anyway... kinda got a little off topic there... :gasp: it's a graffiti conversation! :p

unregistered user
May 3rd, 2005, 10:40 AM
Melbourne
Me cousin live over there :D
haha...

Mizani
May 4th, 2005, 08:53 AM
cool!:cheese:

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM
My mum has relatives living over in Australia. I'm not sure where though. I think it may be New South Wales... :hmm:

Mizani
May 4th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Why don't I just start a thread about Austalia?
This thread is meant to be about graffiti:thinks:

unregistered user
May 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
any topic cool with me :D

la_reina
May 12th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Wow, that is awesome:D It's too bad my neighborhood's graffiti is a bunch of profanity and stuff like ''M.M + D.V.''. I'd like to see something like that:D

Guntur
November 21st, 2007, 05:30 AM
Sorry for necrothread but my friend draw this for me :cheese:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2277/2052082550_bbb6956019.jpg?v=0

*Point @ signature tooo :p*