PDA

View Full Version : Mean girls

Nalinda
April 28th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I love the movie "Mean girls"! :D

I think its a well done movie and Lindsay Lohan is an very good actress.. And Jonathan Bennett is sooooo cute!!

I want to know if anyone of you know whats the name of the background song which is played in the end of the movie when Jr Plastics arrives and you see Cady giving this smile and then the list of actors and such starts rolling?
I love the song but I just can't find it. Its wuite a background song, no one is really "singing" it. Its a voice who is in the song. Quite hard to explain.. I hope someone of you know the name of it! :-)

TakaTiger
April 28th, 2005, 07:19 PM
never saw it, diddnt interest me that much :P

Suki
April 28th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I never saw it either. I might see what it's like, though.

Sombolia
April 29th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Never really interested me..

Click me you idiot. Yes, Pntbll, I copied you and SomboliaThe QUEEN.

FIEND! :gasp: :die: :bleen: :p

EDIT: And yes.. I am a queen.. :diva: :D

Nalinda
April 29th, 2005, 02:33 PM
But its good .. promise.

King Simba
April 29th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Never heard of it... :hmm:

ChildOfThePride
April 29th, 2005, 07:21 PM
OMG...
This movie is SO funny....

LunarCat
April 29th, 2005, 08:21 PM
whats with the not seeing of this movie!?!?!?! :gasp:

this is an awesome movie, you get a little bit sick of it after seeing so many times, but it rocks! :D :cheese:

starlioness
April 30th, 2005, 04:08 AM
I saw this movie when it first came out on DVD/Video .. but I don't remember too much of it..

I don't know what the name of the song is at the end either.. but you might be able to find it on Mean Girls CD.. (I could've sworn there was one)..

haha , I always thought the name Gretchen Wieners was hilarious and her saying so fetch! :cheese:

Karen is so dense that she thinks a quarterback is a refund :p. only person I know whose boobs can predict the weather and has ESPN (ESP):uhno:

and Regina well, let's say I was soo happy when she got hit by that bus:D

also one of my fave quotes by Coach Carr ( who later made out with a student) "don't have sex or you will get pregnant and die!" :lol:

and Regina's mom is .. well.. you have to see the movie.. not to mention Regina's sister who's trying to undress herself?

it's an "interesting" movie to say the least..

one final note.. how in the world does a 28 year old woman play someone who's in High school? and the person playing Regina's Mom is 5 years older than her? *yikes*

Nalinda
April 30th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Haha yeah I know starlioness :D

This movie is really great. How could you others missed it?
Haha.. Karen is so funny.. I cant help I think she is really dumb like Janis says. But Regina is still funny.. But she has some problems yeah I know. She is not that perfect as she thinks she is!!
And Cady.. I can recognize myself in her and thats why I love this movie so much, well its one reason.
Jingle-Bell rock is very funny too. And Reginas lil-sis .. :lol:

Yeah.. Aron Samuels is gorgeous (Jonathan Bennet) :D

LunarCat
April 30th, 2005, 04:18 PM
i completely forgot about regina's little sister. OO so funny.....this makes me want to watch the movie again! :p

Nalinda
April 30th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Do that :cheese:
Its so fun when she is imitating the girls on the tv .. :lol:
And I think Lindsay Lohan is very good like Cady..

lion_roog
April 30th, 2005, 11:03 PM
:haha:...Mean girls...reminds me of Linda...:rawr:

Hmm, I have yet to see this movie...but from what you guys say, it seems like it'll be a good movie to check out......plus Lindsay Lohan is Hott!!!...She reminds me of you, Linda...:rawr:....:D

Nalinda
May 1st, 2005, 04:51 PM
:haha: Roog you're too good to be true ;) Im mean. Yeah. Sometimes. :haha:

Thanks Jeff ;)
You should see this movie.. I love it! But it does'nt beat TLK.. but anyway its still good .. :D

la_reina
May 2nd, 2005, 01:47 AM
I have never seen it, but it does look funny:D