PDA

View Full Version : 'nother Pic Request....

ChildOfThePride
April 28th, 2005, 12:24 AM
I know...but I can't do complicated pics...:alone:

I need a rather hard pic...

It's got five animals in it.

-An adult panther (Syd, she's been drawn before.)
-A kid panther that looks exactly like her, sitting on her head and looking down at her.
-A black Simba-looking lion without a mane (in other words, cub. They're all cubs except for Syd). He has brown eyes and is chewing Syd's tail.
-A brown looking Simba cub-looking thing with green eyes. He should be on Syd's back.
-A wolf pup (cub?) that is pulling Syd's tail with her teeth. She should be black with blue wave designs on the paws.

If it's too complicated, let me know. :cheese:

Azerane
April 28th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Hmm... interesting, very interesting. It'd be a good challenge, I enjoy challenges but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you about it. I'm interested though, however I'd feel it'd take me too long to complete.

EDIT: If you don't mind it taking a bit of time I will do it for ya :) I can probably get the sketch done fairly quickly it's jsut the colouring that will take a while as I've got lots that I have to catch up on! hehe :cheese:

Azerane
May 18th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Woohoo double post :p You're new pic request reminded me of this and believe it or not I am working on it, I've done one sketch but it was just very rough to get an idea of poses and things and I forgot about the wold cub, hehe, so I've gotta change one lion to a wolf, but yeah. Must do some more sketchiness of it for ya.

Mizani
May 18th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Oh, looks like you already got someone to draw it:confused: Sounds like an interesting pic.:browlift:

LunarCat
May 18th, 2005, 08:14 PM
i might draw it even though you already have the incomprobable Azerane doing it.....sounds cool :p