PDA

View Full Version : It's so quiet ...

nathalie
April 27th, 2005, 09:52 AM
... lately, from my European view *lol*

unregistered user
April 27th, 2005, 10:27 AM
quiet..?
is that mean theres no war in the european?

nathalie
April 27th, 2005, 10:37 AM
no, I ment on the forum ... during the day ... European time :)

unregistered user
April 27th, 2005, 10:40 AM
gotta say yes....
this forum aint active as usual :(

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I was at school. :grrr: I'm on my lunch break now though. ;)

Lion King Stu
April 27th, 2005, 12:19 PM
yeah europe time kinda blows...no ones ever on wish all time was the same sometimes lol :lol: :cheese:

unregistered user
April 27th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Some peace and quiet...aaaaaaaaaaaaah..

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
yeah europe time kinda blows...no ones ever on wish all time was the same sometimes lol :lol: :cheese:
Damn time zones. :grrr: :evilgrin:

unregistered user
April 27th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Boos
Some peace and quiet...aaaaaaaaaaaaah..

LOL! :lol: Aaaaaah, indeed! ;) ZzzzZzzzZzzz XD :lol:

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Time for sleep now, me thinks. :lol: :zzz: :bleen: jk, it's 3:35pm in the afternoon. :p

FCSimba
April 27th, 2005, 03:37 PM
I really dislike time zones. :rolleyes: They wreck up everything. Oh well, at least these posts don't get buried like they would on an MSN chat board or something where you both ACTUALLY have to be PHYSICALLY at the computer to talk. :p

Aurelian
April 27th, 2005, 07:21 PM
We have an unusually high number of people away right now: Sudi, nafklt, STM, Aziri, BlueStef, and Sharifu. Being that it is April vacation week, it is a time of year when people go on vacation. It'll get busy again.

nathalie
April 27th, 2005, 07:29 PM
No holiday's in April over here.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 07:37 PM
I was on holiday 14th-21st April. No more holidays for me now, at least until August. Half term holidays start on the 30th May for me.

HasiraKali
April 27th, 2005, 08:09 PM
It's been pretty quiet on all the boards I go to. Maybe because it's getting towards the end of the school year (in the US at least) and everyone's freaking out. :lol:

unregistered user
April 27th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Awww, do you Europeans miss all of us over here in the states, Asia, Australia, etc.. :hugs: How sweet ;) :p

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I'm usually online from 8am in the morning (on a school day) until 8:30am, the time I have to go to school. I then come back on usually on my lunch break (from around 12:50 - 1:10pm). I usually come back from school at around 3:20pm so that's around the time I come back on to check stuff. :p

On a weekend, well...I come on anytime I guess. :bleen:

nathalie
April 27th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I think it also shows, that more people from the the other side of the world (from my European point of view *lol*) are here on this board.

Because when I wake up, and come here, there are like 3 - 4 pages I have to read.

And if I come back in the evening, sometimes not even 2 pages are new.

LunarCat
April 27th, 2005, 08:43 PM
:p yes timezones do stink, but don't blame it on us blame it on the earth :p

TakaTiger
April 28th, 2005, 02:01 AM
its never really active around my time :P

King Simba
April 28th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Members online at around 8:05am GMT:

Pride Members Currently Awake: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
Most Pride Members ever online was 50 on 02-25-2005 at 10:51 PM.
King Simba, Lion King Stu, nathalie, SimbaLKD, Simba_TLK

:bleen:

SimbaLKD
April 28th, 2005, 07:18 AM
yay!! yeah I have been around quite a lot lately!! *weeeeeeeee*!!
;)

Lion King Stu
April 28th, 2005, 07:21 AM
lol I am always about...sorta the life of da par-tey.........I wish oh well :p

nathalie
March 31st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Didn't wanna make a new thread ... But I was wondering anyhow ... so many people on-line tonight, but yet, it's so quiet ...

Talk people ... TALK :cheese:

Aurelian
March 31st, 2006, 08:11 PM
That's because there is no drama. It's been so long since we have had peace, that it doesn't feel right. How sad...

nathalie
March 31st, 2006, 08:11 PM
*lol* True ... I should be happy ^_^ hehe ... But I'm bored at the same time, haha

Aurelian
March 31st, 2006, 08:17 PM
It also doesn't help that the dreaded SAT time of the year is coming, so high schoolers are going study crazy. Plus the weather is gourgous here in the states, and I for one do not want to be indoors all that much. I'm gonna grab my headphones in a bit, and hike down the local bike path.

Tiikeri
March 31st, 2006, 08:19 PM
It's dark and raining over here, woohoo for English weather!

Nephilim
March 31st, 2006, 08:36 PM
:hmm: And yet we had that flood of Brits at one point. Strange.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2006, 09:11 PM
:lol: most of the people want the drama end, well :lol: kinda bored when the drama end eyyy????

Cobalt
March 31st, 2006, 09:27 PM
Meh...I've been off and on a bit. Mostly due to RL drama that is cutting into my internet time.

But I'd have to agree, it seems like the entire internet packed up and went to bed of something.

But then again, I keep strange hours. ;)

Storm90
April 1st, 2006, 12:28 AM
Heh, I haven't been on alot because I was freaking out for my orchestra test. At least its now over and my teacher said that I did really well. :D

Though I dont have vacation till April 13th..:/...it stinks ><

Kovu The Lion
April 1st, 2006, 01:11 AM
I've become less posty, and more studiative as Roq said thanks to the SAT's coming up next week ;) <-- *My excuse for not posting*

But yeah, Most of the posts that were in this forums, were to the debates (lea awards, discussion on lea) and when that chilled down. everything went quiet.

I dont really know but fast forums (lots of posts in a day) i dont like, because not many people will take time to read them, but with less posts a day, it gives people less to read, so they read more into it or something like that to that extent. I have no clue how to explain it, but a slower forums, means that more posts are read... or something

~KTL

sanngi_kujieleza
April 1st, 2006, 05:42 AM
i`m just plain old bored...there`s nothing to do..anyone want to start an argument?

Sombolia
April 1st, 2006, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Sanri
i`m just plain old bored...there`s nothing to do..anyone want to start an argument?

Aha!

It's dark and rainy over here, too. Not that that's why I'm here, because I'd go outside in my t-shirt and jeans in the rain at 9:46pm without a second thought, but still.

Mizani
April 1st, 2006, 05:55 AM
Its sunny but pretty cold down here. And wouldn't you know it, just as I type that sentence, the sun fades and a breeze picks up. Typical Melboune weather.
If any of you ever visit Aus, don't go to Melbourne unless you want to experience four seasons in one day.

But anyway, I find it pretty entertaining when there are like, 15 people online, and not one of them are doing anything at all. Makes for a short visit for me, since no one has made a thread to catch my interest.

But I'm just blabbering, so I'll just go explore the rest of the forum.

sanngi_kujieleza
April 1st, 2006, 07:45 AM
it`s not raining here but it does have black clouds and stuff......i`m soo bored there are like 2 new post since i went offline...i mean come on ppl...

nathalie
April 1st, 2006, 06:00 PM
Maybe get a little used to it, because when it's meeting time ... *lol*

Daniel
April 1st, 2006, 07:10 PM
i'm pissed off

i nearly whacked my mum in IKEA because she wouldnt shut up about this bed she wanted ?_?

Neola
April 2nd, 2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Daniel
i'm pissed off

i nearly whacked my mum in IKEA because she wouldnt shut up about this bed she wanted ?_?

*ouch*:cringe: What about respecting the elders, eh? :p

Anyways back on topic:

It's damn quite here...so... GET OUTTA YOUR BEDS AND POST!
*ahem* sorry, hehe :hehe:
Edit(after a while): Hey, "1 new post since you last visited"...you guys seem to be active as hell, hm?:Ooo:

Sombolia
April 2nd, 2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
i'm pissed off

...so... how 'bout them Dodgers?

Seriously, what?

Xinithian
April 2nd, 2006, 07:29 PM
Not to seem rude, but shouldnt this thread be moved to the Elephant Graveyard?

Cobalt
April 3rd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Heh. So, it get's all quiet here and I don't visit over the weekend. I come back and almost get blown away from new posts. Figures.

Originally posted by Mizani
Its sunny but pretty cold down here. And wouldn't you know it, just If any of you ever visit Aus, don't go to Melbourne unless you want to experience four seasons in one day.

Mizani, Come to Michigan some time. We do that in one hour!