PDA

View Full Version : I'll be gone a bit over month.

Sadiki
April 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
well I'm not sure if this is necessery to post but like quite many already knows and sinse I don't post too much anymore anyways, but I'll be going to California for a bit over month to meet Sharifu, Woes and SimbaLKD. I having take off in less than 10 hours so I probably don't have a change to come online before I'm there, but durning my visit I will.

I wish you all have wonderful times and I'm sorry if I haven't had time to post before. I just have been busy with everything or then I just haven't had patience to come online.
:hugs:

Sharifu
April 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I can't wait to come pick you up at the airport tomorrow!!!! :cheese: :hugs:

We'll have lots of fun. ;)

Also, I'm not sure how often I will post, since I will be with STM. But we'll see heh.

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
:hugs: hope ya have a great time dude...take lotza piccys and don't drink to much :D:cheese: I know ur gonna have a great time

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I hope you and STM have loads of fun tomorrow. :cheese:
See ya soon anyways mate and have fun. :hugs:

unregistered user
April 25th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Have fun you guys :D ! Don't forget to take pictures... ;)

Have a safe trip, StM! :hugs:

TakaTiger
April 25th, 2005, 07:35 PM
ohh, finally goin huh =3.. well, have fun :D

Nalinda
April 25th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Have a great time in California ;)

unregistered user
April 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Cheerio! Have fun

Simba '04
April 25th, 2005, 10:08 PM
you had better come and visit :idiot:, hopefully we can meet up while you are still in the states :cheese:

unregistered user
April 25th, 2005, 10:41 PM
haha have a good journey ;)
bring me some cookie :hugs:
i wish i with you guys :tears:

LunarCat
April 25th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Have a great time you all!!!!!!!!!! :D :cheese: :hugs:

SimbaLKD
April 26th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Hva e a safe flight mate! I'll be seein' ya wed. .... let the party begin!!! muahahhahaha!

:D

Xinithian
April 26th, 2005, 01:18 AM
This should be interesting... will STM stay at your house Sharifu?

Sombolia
April 26th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Have fun ya guys! And enjoy California.. it's awesome here... :D

Sharifu
April 26th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Yeah STM I hope you have a safe flight! :hugs: See you tomorrow!

Originally posted by Xinithian
This should be interesting... will STM stay at your house Sharifu?

:lol: Well yeah... For a while we'll be at SimbaLKD and Woe's apartment. For the next week we will for sure. STM will be staying at my house with me for a while after we leave Southern California. It depends on what he wants to do. :p But he's always welcome here.

Simba22
April 26th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Have a great time in California.:cheese:

Vidan
April 26th, 2005, 03:50 AM
See you on Wednesday ;) -- maybe :woeisme: (stupid work taking my life away)

Safe journeys in any case!

Xinithian
April 26th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu

:lol: Well yeah... For a while we'll be at SimbaLKD and Woe's apartment. For the next week we will for sure. STM will be staying at my house with me for a while after we leave Southern California. It depends on what he wants to do. :p But he's always welcome here. Oh dear, looks like the couch is broken... guess you'll have to share the bed for the night...

:p :rawr:

klowd
April 26th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Hope you have a good says there man....let them see what an european can do! :lol:

Ngatuny
April 26th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Have a good trip my friend and I hope I can get to meet you and everyone else in California.

nathalie
April 26th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Have fun STM, but I don't doubt that

*waves* :D

nafklt
April 26th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Buwaha! Bon voyage STM! Don't forget the pictures (of California of course)...:idiot:

Kovu
April 26th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Have fun, STM. ;)

Mabatu
April 26th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Enjoy your holiday STM! :cheese:

I'm sure it will be fun meeting up with Woes, Sharifu and LKD ;)

Azerane
April 26th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Hope you have a safe flight STM and I hope you enjoy your time in California although I'm sure you will. Hope all goes well for you all (STM, Sharifu, Woes and LKD) and that you have a good time. :D :cheese:

Sharifu
April 26th, 2005, 06:29 PM
:lol: I knew you were going to tease me Xinithian, by asking that question. :p

STM's landing in about 2 hours. ;)

unregistered user
April 26th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Oh dear, looks like the couch is broken...

The spring popped out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

unregistered user
April 26th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Oh dear, looks like the couch is broken :p :rawr:
gonna be.... intresting..:evilgrin::rawr:

lion_roog
April 27th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Sweet!!!:cheese: :cheese:

You guys will have a good time...I know it!!....Man, I wish I could've joined y'all....but I gotta take care of my thing with school and work and all....So you guys will have to just take pics....then I can imagine being there....:D

Unless you guys come to Tucson...then you can visit my house and well, we could chill on my front porch or something since we don't really have a living room, and the kitchen is kinda crowded with more than three people, and my room can fit about three people.....so yeah, we will be at my house for about five minutes.....But there's places like Sabino Canyon, Redington's Pass, some other places and a few night clubs and all.....yeah, there's not much to do here......go Bum watching.....:D

Amaryllis
April 28th, 2005, 01:19 PM
IM LATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

damn :p

anyways i dun got anything to say since i already said it over 6 times i guess (not that that's much...)

*huglez* wheee ^^

Sadiki
May 2nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
well, Finally here or well I have been here a bit over a week but I have been way too busy to post anything. Everything have been so awesome so far and I'm so sure I will have a lot more fun, I might even check if it's possible to move my home coming with few more days because I don't really wanna leave from here... I wish I could move here right away, but I do have to finnish my studies. well anyways.. I'll post in Thursday again sinse Sharifu is at the school then so I can't do anything else than be online and watch TV........ Unless if I deside to go school with her ;)

Azerane
May 3rd, 2005, 01:05 AM
Glad to hear you're having a great time over there STM. :D :cheese: I hope you continue to have lots of fun and that you can stay the extra time. If you don't post again before you leave to fly back, safe travels. :)