February 9th, 2004, 07:38 PM
ahh, like an mp3?

Princess Nala
February 9th, 2004, 07:44 PM
yea, but without words :)

Thanks guys! I found em

unregistered user
February 9th, 2004, 07:50 PM
uh, i understand! you learn new things every day!

Sadiki
February 9th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Midi is small not so high quality music... i think... but it's smaller then mp3
so you can more easy put it in your web site... actually i'm need thoes too because mp3 take so much room from my home page
:cheese:

nathalie
February 9th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Aren't that sometimes those files, that people played them selves on a piano or something?

unregistered user
February 9th, 2004, 07:59 PM
i got ALOT i think :) i just need a place to upload them Call me on MSN if you know where ! :D

recor_dk@hotmail.com

Fuzzy
February 12th, 2004, 05:44 AM
You can put them on http://lionkingdomain.com

e-mail 'em to me and I will upload them for you if you would like :)

Vidan
February 12th, 2004, 01:55 PM
A MIDI file consists of just notes which are played by way of the synthesizer in your computer's sound card ... that's why they're so small. :hakuna:

Fuzzy
February 13th, 2004, 07:59 AM
ok stc, i got 'em in the e-mail I will upload them on LKD this instant!! ;)

Fuzzy
February 13th, 2004, 08:06 AM
ok here ya go... http://lionkingdomain.com/v2/dlz/TLK-MIDI.zip

:)

unregistered user
February 13th, 2004, 12:02 PM
sounds GREAT lionkingdomain :D

by the way my mates are working on some Brother bear MIDIS, just hope they'll be done soon :( cant really wait

unregistered user
February 15th, 2004, 05:43 AM
If someone would make a midi of Under the Stars I'd marry them.

:kiss:

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 12:06 AM
First off, JAMBO this is my first post! I love TLK, saw it at the movies when it first came out and loved it instantly, have since bought the soundtrack CD, and the movie on Video and DVD and seen it on stage (in London) three times.

Now to my question.

I took my niece to see it on stage the other night, and afterwards I borrowed the Original Broadway Cast Recording from a friend.

My favourite parts in the stage show are They Live In You, and the "He Lives In You" reprise.

However, I'm 95% sure that all three times I've seen this on stage, Simba has sung the reprise... yet on the CD I have borrowed, Rafiki sings the whole thing.

Am I going nuts? And if not, how come? When did they change it? I love Rafiki but think it sounds better with Simba singing it...!

Floop :cheese:

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Can't say mate, wont be seeing TLKoB for a couple of days!! :D

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Oh yeah and btw Welocme mate!!!

:hugs:

Ghalatu
April 12th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Welcome to Lea Halalela!

And I have no clue about your question :tears: I never saw TLK on broadway.

Simrick
April 12th, 2004, 12:09 AM
welcome to the pride =) ^.^

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Boy responses are quick around here at an hour.. gotta love it!!

kcnmttcnn
April 12th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Welcome =)
dunno about your question either...

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Welcome, the responses can be very quick depending on what time you make the post, and this post for me is #123 and my member # is 123, o yeah! O ya, one important thing you should know about the forums, if you see a stick, DESTROY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 01:44 AM
Hey there! :cheese: Wellcome!!!

btw, about the stick advice, don't break them, join us, the powerful stick-preserving group!
If you do find one, just hit Simba 2004 with it! :evilgrin:

*whispers*btw, careful with this guy. *points at the top post* he's a typo-correcting maniac

Ghalatu
April 12th, 2004, 01:47 AM
I am on Simba 2004's side, sticks are EVIL! Thats why I just bought a rocket launcher to destroy them :D

*takes out rocket launcher to show everyone*

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Ghalatu
*takes out rocket launcher to show everyone*
Thats a classic, lol. Yes the sticks most be destroyed all they are good for are wasting space on the forums!

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 01:50 AM
like that last post i just did, wasted space because of the sticks, grrrr.

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 02:08 AM
:evilgrin: GO STICKS! :evilgrin:

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 02:10 AM
crap, wasting more space, but just to let you know i am not replying to that, lol

Ghalatu
April 12th, 2004, 02:19 AM
I made a little picture about what I will do to the sticks... it is very crude, but it gets the point across http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/l3lade/stick.gif

kcnmttcnn
April 12th, 2004, 02:21 AM
hey!!! don't blow up Rafiki's arm!!! :eww:

Ghalatu
April 12th, 2004, 02:22 AM
I told ya it was crude :p

I forgot to take rafiki's arm out of there, that must have hurt :evilgrin:

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Now..Sticks and members are suposed to live together in a harmless peace :E

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 02:40 AM
NEVER!!!

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 03:02 AM
:lol: cults are agianst the rules, esp. if they are agiant me and boos!!! :grrr:

;)

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 03:06 AM
this is no cult and I am not agaisnt you guys, just sticks

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 03:08 AM
:lol: i know bro.. but we are the stick founding fathers, we even have a stick constution, and media relating to the death of a stick, esp. Rafiki's is NOT ALLOWED hahahahahaha ;)

Simba_2004
April 12th, 2004, 03:09 AM
do you see what the stick is doing to us? we are getting this topic way off of topic because of the stick, thats why i would like to see it burn!

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 03:11 AM
:hakuna: Sorry Mate!! :hakuna:

Friends of course!

Ghalatu
April 12th, 2004, 03:11 AM
awww you changed your sig back to your original one.

I didn't know sticks had rights... I could get a lifetime imprisonment if I destroy one?

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Simba_2004
do you see what the stick is doing to us? we are getting this topic way off of topic because of the stick, thats why i would like to see it burn!

But i will have to say that i agree with ya there

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 03:26 AM

I'm with ya 2004 :cheese:

Ngatuny
April 12th, 2004, 05:52 AM
:hugs: Welcome Floop1977, and don't worry to much about the Sticks, and in response to your question I'm sorry but I have no answer, I haven't seen the musical.:hakuna:

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Thanks for your answers - even if they didnt answer the question (!) - and for the initiation about sticks...

Vidan
April 12th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Well, you will have your answer soon enough ;)

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome Floop1977. I've never seen TLKoB. wish i could but my mum said the drive to london was to far

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Woes of Folly
Well, you will have your answer soon enough ;)

:evilgrin: from three sources :gasp:

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Kodeth
Welcome Floop1977. I've never seen TLKoB. wish i could but my mum said the drive to london was to far

Well I don't know where you live, so if you live in Scotland I could understand her point of view perhaps but I have got to say TLKoB is AWESOME so keep nagging :evilgrin:

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 09:14 AM
I would but its realllllllllllllllllllllllly along way to drive considering we have moved to Australia. Prehaps it will show in Sydney

SimbaLKD
April 12th, 2004, 09:21 AM
You can onlt hope my freind!! ;)

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Oh yeah its already been to Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadiki
April 12th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Welcome! I'm late like always but does it matter?

A-non-a-mus
April 12th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Hi/Hello/Welcome/etc

Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
Welcome! I'm late like always but does it matter?

not as late as me:lol:

unregistered user
April 12th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Musicals are sometimes edited a little to make them a bit more fresh and exciting. Before Cats closed in London *grumbles* they did this quite often.
To the best of my knowledge Rafiki starts singing He Lives In You and Simba joins in near the end in the background. I have the Broadway recording and that's what happens.
I don't think Simba ever sang one of these songs by himself.
Anyway, hiya! *waves a paw*

Ruska
April 12th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
Hi/Hello/Welcome/etc

not as late as me:lol:

But I'm even more late!
Oh what the heck. Welcome to the pride. :metoo:

Sharifu
April 12th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Hi guys. As some of you may know, TLKoB is playing in San Fransico, CA right now. I know LKD is going to see it on his birthday. (April 27) I am back in CA right now, and I want to go see TLKoB. LKD, I have a question for you, as I was reading some other topics, it looks like you are meeting some other Lea Halalela members when you go see TLKoB, are you? I want to go see TLKoB on my birthday too, which is also on April 27! I doubt I'll be able to, but I'd like to. So any of you guys meeting up with LKD to go see TLKoB?

P.S. LKD, did you get my package of TLK stuff you bought from me on ebay? I hope you got it.

Oh, and I am using a computer at my college right now, I don't have my computer with me, so that's why you guys haven't seen me in a while. But I'll check this topic later at my friend's house using her computer. ;)

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 12:31 AM
I'm highly considering going to see it when it comes to Detroit. I would say 'absolutely' but I don't know if I'll have the cash or not =/

Ghalatu
April 13th, 2004, 12:34 AM
I live near NYC so I should go see it... funny how I never have.
Do the people that have seen it recommend that I see it?

Arg! I am hijacking another thread... time to get back on topic.
Time to wait for LKD.

Ngatuny
April 13th, 2004, 12:35 AM
I am waiting for TLKoB to return to Houston TX, then I will do every thing within my power to go.

Kovu 1
April 13th, 2004, 12:40 AM
If your talking about TLK broadway, im going to it in SF in June to see it! ^^

Simba_2004
April 13th, 2004, 12:40 AM
I hope it comes to Texas at the end of this year because I will be moving to Houston, Texas July 15 to go to my college.

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 12:55 AM
The closest to a TLK show i've got to is one I saw in Magic Kingdon, Orlando, FL, when I was there.....and I highly doubt TLKoB wil ever come to Buenos Aires. But if it does, I will be the first to buy the tickets! :D

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Closest I got is London, UK :)

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 01:01 AM
lemme know where ur going so we can go together, Boos

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 02:06 AM
That's funny. even though it's in various cities.. it's still called 'On Broadway' Does anyone, anyone at all, think that's a bit odd?

kcnmttcnn
April 13th, 2004, 02:17 AM
hm... doesn't sound odd to me :hmm:

Vidan
April 13th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Hi guys. As some of you may know, TLKoB is playing in San Fransico, CA right now. I know LKD is going to see it on his birthday. (April 27) I am back in CA right now, and I want to go see TLKoB. LKD, I have a question for you, as I was reading some other topics, it looks like you are meeting some other Lea Halalela members when you go see TLKoB, are you? I want to go see TLKoB on my birthday too, which is also on April 27! I doubt I'll be able to, but I'd like to. So any of you guys meeting up with LKD to go see TLKoB?

LKD, Naline and I will be there. :hakuna: I only bought my ticket last week (2nd balcony :gasp:), sort of on a whim, even though I already have orchestra-level tickets for June 29th (bringing my dad ... even getting the two consecutive seats was hard enough).

So suffice to say there are still seats available, although you'll probably be up in the boonies with me, so to speak. Try http://ticketmaster.com and see what's available.

If anybody else is coming to SF let me know, because I definitely plan on seeing it more than twice. It runs until September.

Originally posted by Nuka
That's funny. even though it's in various cities.. it's still called 'On Broadway' Does anyone, anyone at all, think that's a bit odd?

Seems to be part of the brand name. They've even got the signature TLKoB ads on the taxis downtown.

Originally posted by Kovu 1
If your talking about TLK broadway, im going to it in SF in June to see it! ^^

Which date?

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Aww wish I could see TLKoB again!

unregistered user
April 13th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Never seen it, want to, but haven't http://www.angelfire.com/film/adammi/5.jpg

Does the tour stop? And if so, when? http://www.angelfire.com/film/adammi/20.jpg

Vidan
April 13th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Nuka
Does the tour stop? And if so, when? http://www.angelfire.com/film/adammi/20.jpg

I would suspect the tour stops when the money stops. For example, the San Francisco production was originally scheduled to run until April but they seem to have extended it until September (or perhaps longer, I haven't checked recently).

Sadiki
April 13th, 2004, 08:21 AM
well don't be suprised... I'm not there I like to but maybe after some years... But I promise that all who want meet me I gonna try meet ;)
Just matter of time

SimbaLKD
April 13th, 2004, 08:59 AM
P.S. LKD, did you get my package of TLK stuff you bought from me on ebay? I hope you got it.

:ayecapn: Got the package! And counting the days untill our birthday =P.. Hope you can make it out to join us that would make it just that much better!!

Sharifu
April 19th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Aww geez... I really want to go on my birthday, but I don't think it will happen.... :alone: One reason is because I think it's too soon, I don't think I could even get tickets for that day. (And I don't have a computer at home yet, so that's why it took me so long to reply.) And even if I could get tickets for that day, it wouldn't be very good seats. LKD, I emailed you, could you email me back? I'd like to have a number I could call you at if I can go. (I doubt it though) I might just have to go see TLKoB on a different day. Even though I want to meet you guys! :tears:

Vidan
April 29th, 2004, 05:39 AM
In the San Francisco production the "He Lives in You" sequence played out pretty much as it did on the CD.

unregistered user
May 17th, 2004, 09:47 AM
:cheese: i went to see the lion king on stage on sat in London and omg i loved it! when i walked into the theatre i was gob smacked!
the music was grate everything was grate! at the start when they started singing the circle of life i started to cry because i was sooo happy to be there!
if you ever get the chance GO!

unregistered user
May 17th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by sarah12345
:cheese: i went to see the lion king on stage on sat in London and omg i loved it! when i walked into the theatre i was gob smacked!
the music was grate everything was grate! at the start when they started singing the circle of life i started to cry because i was sooo happy to be there!

Awesome sarah12345!
:cool:

SimbaLKD
May 17th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Congrats sarah! Breathtaking innit?

I will be able to compare the San Fransisco preformance with the London stage show.

Round two of TLKoB is coming for me and Naline.. Round one for Boos (I hope)

:lol:anyone else gonna be in London on the 10yr day? 15 June? if so we will have to all meet up!

Kovu
May 17th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by sarah12345

Glad ya had a great time!
:cheese:
If i ever get the chance OF COURSE I WOULD!
:gasp:
But if i ever get the chance.
:eww:
:lol::lol::lol:

Naline
May 17th, 2004, 06:52 PM
YEAH! Go see it on the 15th! It's an AMAZING show!!!! Truely speech stuntingly, jaw droppingly astounding! GO SEE IT!!!!!!

Glad you got to see it Sarah12345, and glad you liked it as much as we did! ROUND TWO!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calaethis
May 17th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by SimbaLKD
Congrats sarah! Breathtaking innit?

I will be able to compare the San Fransisco preformance with the London stage show.

Round two of TLKoB is coming for me and Naline.. Round one for Boos (I hope)

:lol:anyone else gonna be in London on the 10yr day? 15 June? if so we will have to all meet up!

I will. :evilgrin:

SimbaLKD
May 17th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Ahh yeah.. since you live there... well what are you waiting for.. grab a ticket!!!!

Calaethis
May 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Yes sir. :jejeje:

TeeKay
May 17th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Now you see, I'm extremely tempted by this but unfortunatly I don't think I'll be able to make it. Too many things in the way :(

Gah!! maybe the 20th then ;)

-TK

SimbaLKD
May 17th, 2004, 08:44 PM
heck yeah.. Ill go 100 times if other peez wanna!!
;)

dementedpupp6
May 17th, 2004, 09:05 PM
I would like to go, but .... my parents probably wouldn't approve, and there arn't any showing anywhere remotly near me......

TeeKay
May 17th, 2004, 09:21 PM
heck yeah.. Ill go 100 times if other peez wanna!!
;)

Errr, perhaps I should have specified, I meant the 20th anniversary ;) Hey LKD, how long are you going to be in the country, maybe I can work something out =D

-TK

SimbaLKD
May 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
ahhh. forever :D

Sadiki
May 18th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Congratulations. I will go and see it someday too ;)

Naline
May 18th, 2004, 10:06 PM
ahhh. forever :D

Is that all!!!! We need longer to see everything!!!!! ;)

SimbaLKD
May 19th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Dude.... OMG... Like 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calaethis
May 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM
OMG OMG... I know. Actually, no. Who is coming over here anyway? I know STM and LKd are. Anyone else?

unregistered user
May 19th, 2004, 06:57 PM
i'm coming over there in my dreams :(

SimbaLKD
May 20th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Calaethis
OMG OMG... I know. Actually, no. Who is coming over here anyway? I know STM and LKd are. Anyone else?

perhaps Boos :confused:

Calaethis
May 20th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Haha. Boos. That would be fantastic. Indeed.

nafklt
June 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
I recently heard (from TLK-L) that TLKoB is coming to Seattle and I was wondering if anyone knows if TLKoB will ever be released on DVD.

Simba_2004
June 23rd, 2004, 11:10 PM
i hope it comes out on DVD becuase it is not playing in any theatres near me

nafklt
June 23rd, 2004, 11:12 PM
It's a four hour ride to Seattle from Vancouver for me.:(

Dare
June 24th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Well, it took them quite a while to put CATS on DVD...and CATS ran for....a very very very long time before they did that. I doubt TLKoB will be put on DVD anytime soon, unfortunately.
:(

TakaTiger
June 24th, 2004, 12:54 AM
they mush put it on dvd... cause im never going to see it anywere else :(

unregistered user
June 24th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Yeah..I hope it will...would be a great way to remember it by

Simba_TLK
June 24th, 2004, 01:50 AM
it would be great to see it on DVD :D, i will definately buy it if it does :hakuna:

nathalie
June 24th, 2004, 07:25 AM
I think maybe ... Again: a lot of money for Disney too then.

But Eissner *blegh*

nafklt
June 24th, 2004, 07:57 AM
...maybe TLKoB is too big of an attraction that earns a lot money or something. That might be why Disney didn't release it to DVD. Well a seat at the Amsterdam costs somewhere between $150-$300 and the DVD is about $22.00.

nathalie
June 24th, 2004, 08:33 AM
So what?

22 $ for each dvd, and how many percent does disney gets?

Lion King is playing in Holland, if I heard correctly, it's playing untill 2006.

Tickets are between 30 - 75 euro's. Almost every day in 5 months a show. And that for 4 years.

They already got enough money then, and then making a dvd, is a nice extra for them.

But that's just my opinion ( ! )

Sadiki
June 24th, 2004, 10:06 AM
well they might make DVD... if when they stop showing it. because that is pretty expensive musical and it's always full.

And sadly. Disney thinks only money

nathalie
June 24th, 2004, 10:12 AM
That's what every company wants, making profits.

And the shows are always sold out, so why wouldn't a dvd sell good?

Simba_TLK
June 24th, 2004, 10:44 AM
a dvd would sell good, BUT.....:stop:
by not having a dvd more people will have to go to the theatre each paying $100 or so, if they want to see it.....

compared to $30 for a DVD, but then these people wont go to the theatre to see it, thus this is where they will start losing money.

until the broadway theatre show show gets tired, they are not going to release a dvd as far as i can see :(

Mabatu
June 24th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
a dvd would sell good, BUT.....:stop:
by not having a dvd more people will have to go to the theatre each paying $100 or so, if they want to see it.....

compared to $30 for a DVD, but then these people wont go to the theatre to see it, thus this is where they will start losing money.

until the broadway theatre show show gets tired, they are not going to release a dvd as far as i can see :(

I agree completely. When the show is many many many years old and most everybody has seen it, and it stops playing around the world, then they might consider a DVD.

:thinks: But they would have already decided if they were going to release a DVD because they would have had to specially record a performance, i think. And it would have been the original cast, i think again :confused:

Ngatuny
June 24th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I think it will be released but not until the theater shows are gone from the major cities like New York and London. So it can be a very long wait but like Wicked said CATS was released in DVD but the show was on stage for over 20 years.:alone:

But there is hope!:nukasm:

unregistered user
June 24th, 2004, 07:56 PM
A DVD may be the only way I'll ever get to see it. Nothing can really compare to a live perfomance, no matter what show it is. *sigh* Maybe one day I'll get to see it though =)

Mabatu
June 25th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Yes, Nuka, we can have hope that we will see the live show sometime in our lives. :browlift:

That time doesn't seem to be anytime soon for me :(

kcnmttcnn
June 25th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Hopefully it'll be released in our lifetime...

King Simba
June 25th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Im thinking once its out of production it will* be on DVD

*subject to Disneys ways... so yeah... NO

Simba_2004
June 26th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
Hopefully it'll be released in our lifetime...

then again it might not so just before we die we can have our bodies frozen and then have the scientists bring us back to life to watch the dvd then die

kcnmttcnn
June 26th, 2004, 05:16 AM
but we might want to watch it 2 times so they will have to freeze us and bring us back to life again

nafklt
June 26th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Oh, I see...so cryogenics now, eh?

Simba_2004
June 26th, 2004, 06:10 AM
by then i think we will be able to eat a pill that makes us know the movie by heart, that is how we would go to school, just take pills instead of reading ;)

Simba_TLK
June 26th, 2004, 06:16 AM
by then i think we will be able to eat a pill that makes us know the movie by heart, that is how we would go to school, just take pills instead of reading ;)

I want that type of thing now :grrr: so i dont have to study :p :lol:

Vidan
June 26th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by nafklt
Oh, I see...so cryogenics now, eh?

Here's a thinker: :hmm: Imagine that the now discredited rumor of Walt Disney being cryogenically frozen were true ... what do you guys think he would think of TLK if he were to be revived? (He died in the 60's, so he's missed a lot of good stuff.)

Ngatuny
June 26th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Here's a thinker: :hmm: Imagine that the now discredited rumor of Walt Disney being cryogenically frozen were true ... what do you guys think he would think of TLK if he were to be revived? (He died in the 60's, so he's missed a lot of good stuff.)

I think he would be rather pleased with TLK!:browlift:

jannali
June 26th, 2004, 07:20 PM
TLK is coming to AZ for one night only in January, so im definitely going. but if it ever did come on DVD i for one would buy it :D

nafklt
June 26th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'm watching TLK in Seattle sometime in December.

King Simba
June 26th, 2004, 10:15 PM
:lol: Walt would be so pleased, he'd die agian!
;)

hed cry when he went to Disney Euro... *sigh* bad name for disney theme parks!

Vidan
June 26th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by King Simba

:lol: But not after resurrecting the Disney 2D animation department, I'd hope ... :grrr:

Mabatu
June 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by King Simba

:lol::lol::lol:

HILARIOUS!! ;)

*recovers from laughter*
I think he would be very happy with it - after all, it does everything he ever wanted animated movies to do. He might be a little bit confused with the sort of modern language that young Simba uses, such as...uh, well...yeah i can't think of any at the moment but it's certain the language used in Snow White for example is different to the language in TLK! :p

:hehe: I hope i'm making sense here :lol:

But overall, he would be pleased, especially after he saw the effect it had on the world. It's still one of the top 10 box office movies, i think.

And regarding the 2D dept. I think he would see what Eisner is doing to Disney and would be like :gasp:
Then he'd slap Eisner around a bit, before taking over his job. Then he would continue the Disney tradition of outstanding movies. =)

Sharifu
August 8th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I finally got tickets to go see TLKoB! (In San Francisco, CA) :cheese: I am going on Saturday, September 18, 2004 at 2:00 PM. I am going with my mom and sis, and they're are going cuz I wanted them to go with me. :evilgrin: I finally get to hear some of TLKoB songs that I've wanted to hear for a long time, like Endless Night, Shadow Land, etc. I know, I know, I could of just bought the CD or listened to the songs online, but I wanted to see TLKoB first. After I see it, then I will go buy the TLKoB CD. But I am just so happy! :D It's only staying in San Francisco CA till November 21, and you have to book it way in advance usually, so if you live around that area book your tickets now.

The_Real_King
August 8th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Have fun there, I wish I could go.

BluNikori
August 9th, 2004, 12:45 AM
oh wow! that sounds really fun! i hope i can go see that someday! =D

TakaTiger
August 9th, 2004, 12:47 AM
lucky :D

Simba_2004
August 9th, 2004, 01:17 AM
lucky you, going on my brothers b-day :lol: have lots of fun :cheese:

kcnmttcnn
August 9th, 2004, 01:24 AM
lucky lucky you ;)

Prince Kovu
August 9th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Meh meh lucky! Have fun and enjoy the show for me.. cause i doubt ill have a chance to see it... unles it lasts like ten years more...... *cries*

Ngatuny
August 9th, 2004, 05:44 AM
I feel happy for you I might be able to go see TLKoB soon but I can't confirm yet! =D

nafklt
August 9th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Lucky... I bought tickets to see the one in Seattle on New Year's... I hate waiting...:yuck:

Sharifu
August 9th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Good thing you bought them early! The earlier the better! You get better seats that way. Seats for TLKoB were going so fast!

King Simba
August 9th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Well, lucky you. I hope you have a good time! :cheese:

Nephilim
August 9th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Have fun! :D

nafklt
August 9th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Good thing you bought them early! The earlier the better! You get better seats that way. Seats for TLKoB were going so fast!

Yup. I bought seats at the 3rd mezzanine which is at the the very front of the balcony...:cheese:

imported_Rafiki
August 9th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Have fun! It's great!:hakuna:

Sharifu
August 9th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Yup. I bought seats at the 3rd mezzanine which is at the the very front of the balcony...:cheese:

We got mezzanine seats too! =D Yay! Can't wait! :D

Sadiki
August 9th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Congratulations I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Sheaa
August 10th, 2004, 03:27 AM
I went to see TLKoB back in February in New York City (New Amsterdam Theatre, of course). It was my birthday and I spent the day in New York City, besides seeing TLKoB. I went in the afternoon too; the viewers had to wait outside until the exact time before the doormen would let us in. Waiting for half an hour when you?re psychotically enthused is not fun :uhno:. My dad and I got front row seats :wow: (the only thing I can brag about ;)). I personally didn?t like the New Amsterdam Theatre because it was rather cramped and not as big as I expected it to be. The show was terrific, though. I could lean out of my seat a bit, look down, and see the orchestra below. Suffice to say the music came in quite strong where I sat.

Before the show started, I raided the souvenir shop! I bought a Scar t-shirt with a picture of Scar?s mask and the words ?I?m surrounded by idiots.? I got a miniature painted sculpture of Scar?s mask (with a really cool mane), an adult Broadway-style Simba plushie, TLKoB soundtrack, and a book with information about the show. Too bad they didn?t have a Scar plushie; I would have snatched it in a heartbeat. :evilgrin:

Sharifu
August 10th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Ooh! I wonder if there will be a souvenir shop at the Orpheum Theatre? If there is I am going to raid it too and buy lots of TLKoB stuff. :evilgrin:

nafklt
August 11th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Raid. adn.sisco.pl/sklep/ images/8711800137866.jpg

unregistered user
August 12th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Awww, your so lucky. Congrats Sharifu!!:D:cheese: Hmmm, I'm thinking about getting tickets to go see TLKob too, San Fran. isn't really that far from where I live, hehe. Anyways, I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself there.^^

Sharifu
August 12th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Ooh! If you are going to go to the see TLKoB in San Francisco (http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/lionkingsf/) you should get tickets A.S.A.P. before showings sell out. November 21 is the last day! Hehe, maybe you can go on Saturday, September 18, 2004 at 2:00 PM. :cheese: ;)

unregistered user
August 13th, 2004, 05:14 AM
That's great. If I do go, I hope I'll see you there.:)

Only-now
August 13th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Well, I would have had the chance to go with Jespah, Woes, and SimbaLKD, but my parents had to foil my plans again....curses to them...CURSES!!!.....hehe.

unregistered user
August 13th, 2004, 06:50 AM
*joins in the cursing of the parents* =P

Simba_2004
August 13th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Walks off laughing at Sean and Nuka :lol: ;)

jannali
August 18th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Sounds like alot of fun Sharifu! I'm going to see it when it comes to AZ. Its coming for one night in January, I have my name on a list they will notify me as soon as tickets go on sale. i want to see it sooooo bad!!! :wow:

Vidan
August 23rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
My gut feeling is that they're going to extend the dates again. Who wouldn't want to see TLKoB around Christmastime? :cheese: It was originally only scheduled to run until last April in San Francisco, yet it's still going strong.

I'm going to call Ticketmaster later this week and see if I can't get a ticket for that 18 Sept 2pm showing. (Their website is in the dung, as Zazu would say.)

Shatara
August 23rd, 2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Only-now
Well, I would have had the chance to go with Jespah, Woes, and SimbaLKD, but my parents had to foil my plans again....curses to them...CURSES!!!.....hehe.
Don't feel too bad, I couldn't get in, I doubt you would have either...but who knows...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2004, 07:43 AM
hope you have fun when you go ;)

Sharifu
August 23rd, 2004, 09:12 AM
I'm going to call Ticketmaster later this week and see if I can't get a ticket for that 18 Sept 2pm showing.

:wow: Wow! Really? :cheese: Tell us if you get a ticket or not.

lion_roog
September 13th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Take Pictures!!

The perfomers wont mind...:D

Xinithian
September 13th, 2004, 11:40 PM
I went to that show on Broadway, but it was so long ago... I was only in the third grade, so I didn't know much about what was going on.

Sadiki
September 14th, 2004, 09:36 AM
That really is great Sharifu and I hope SimbaLKD and Woes can join you.
I really like to see it in San Francisco and New york Broadway, but I look foward to it.. and if it's true that they don't play that in SF in end of April I think I never will see it... well at least I have seen it in England :p

Sharifu
September 14th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I hope I can meet up with SimbaLKD and Woes too. Wow, I can't believe I am going to see it this Saturday! :cheese:

Sharifu
September 14th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Disney Theatrical Productions, New York announces open call AUDITIONS for adult singers for Disney presents The Lion King

http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/disneytheatrical/casting.html

I'm not a singer, I mean, I don't like singing in front of people, but anyone who loves to sing and act should go for it... :cheese:

It's in New York though, I don't know any LH members that live in New York. =/ I think. XD

nathalie
September 14th, 2004, 10:53 AM
I'll just fly over from Belgium ;)

Can't sing eather, and can't dance ... hmm ... what can I do?

haha :lol:

Dare
September 14th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I prefer to work behind the scenes...I'm a theatre techie. ;)

Still, I know some people who'd be interested. I'll give them a ring.

Simba_TLK
September 14th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
I prefer to work behind the scenes...I'm a theatre techie. ;)

yeah behind the scenes would be great :cheese: since no way am i an actor/singer :lol:

but speaking about auditions, TLKoB in Sydney is doing that too ;):
http://www.disney.com.au/lionking/auditions/intro.shtml

Sadiki
September 14th, 2004, 11:43 AM
thanks, but I'm not singer eather and dancer... not me.. and still new yourk is about 10 000 miles away so I think that is not for me... but I would love to hear that someone of us would be in that show :hugs:

Sadiki
September 14th, 2004, 11:49 AM
well you should!you have tickets and everything? what could stop you now?

Nephilim
September 14th, 2004, 04:12 PM
*leaves the thread*

I can't sing !!

TakaTiger
September 14th, 2004, 11:13 PM
i cant sing for crap :P

Prince Simba
September 14th, 2004, 11:51 PM
I can sing and act fairly well, but I live across the country from NY :(

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:36 AM
I live in New Jersey, about 15 miles from NYC.

However, I am only 15, and I am not very good at singing :p

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:45 AM
I could probably act pretty well. I can't sing, though, except for Michael Jackson....Billy Jean ain't my lover, she's just a girl who thought that I was the one....but the kid is not my son...heee, heee, heee...:D

Suki
September 15th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Hey, look:

http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/images/thelionking/casting_lk_ad.gif

:Ooo: Ooh, maybe I'll send a piccy in.:wow:

EDIT: Do ya think they'll accpet white people? 'Cause usually the main characters are black or indian....

Suki
September 15th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
I can sing and act fairly well, but I live across the country from NY :(

Yeah, but what if you and I were Young Simba and Young Nala in TLKoB? :haha:

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Suki
Hey, look:

http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/images/thelionking/casting_lk_ad.gif

:Ooo: Ooh, maybe I'll send a piccy in.:wow:

EDIT: Do ya think they'll accpet white people? 'Cause asually the main characters are black or indian....

If they can do it for Michael Jackson, then they can do it for you...:D

Suki
September 15th, 2004, 01:20 AM
I could even write an essay to convince 'em. :Psst:....

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 01:22 AM
I could even write an essay to convince 'em. :Psst:....

An essay on accepting white people or on being Nala...

Suki
September 15th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
An essay on accepting white people or on being Nala...

Or how bad it is to lick your computer screen...lol.:lol:

I'd say it'd be about how much I like The Lion King or maybe how much I like Nala. :D

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 01:30 AM

I'd say it'd be about how much I like The Lion King or maybe how much I like Nala. :D

:lol: Computers don't taste all that great, either...

Give the essay a shot. It would be cool if you made the cast.

Then I could be like- "I know that person, I know that person!!! What is their name, though...":D

Suki
September 15th, 2004, 01:36 AM
All the bullies at school would feel jelous if they love the stage. :lol:

You guys would be calling me Suki and I'd say
"My real name's Megan!!"
:haha:

Xinithian
September 15th, 2004, 01:36 AM

I'd say it'd be about how much I like The Lion King or maybe how much I like Nala. :D But you'd have to tell about some acting experiences that you've had...

Suki
September 15th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Hmm, Yes, true:diva: ......

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Hmm, Yes, true:diva: ......

Okay, here's your resume:

You were Elizabeth Taylor in a past life...oh, wait, is she still alive...:p

Sharifu
September 15th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Well of course I have tickets, not sure if SimbaLKD and Woes have tickets, but that's fine. I still want to go meet them after I see the show.

Prince Simba
September 15th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Yeah, but what if you and I were Young Simba and Young Nala in TLKoB? :haha:

:lol: that would be hilarious

and I was William Shakespeare in another life... not really

lion_roog
September 16th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Prince Simba

and I was William Shakespeare in another life... not really

Aww, I wanted you to create another 800 words for the English language...:D

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Throw your hands up for ....uh, you guys!

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Okay, here's your resume:

You were Elizabeth Taylor in a past life...oh, wait, is she still alive...:p

She is? :confused: I'll get Scar then.:evilgrin:

jannali
September 18th, 2004, 04:47 AM
OMG i soooo want to do that! I'm a pretty good singer if i do say so myself :irule: ;) and i've had minor acting experiences.

Wow thats just way too cool. I wanna do it! Maybe I should? Anyways, im gonna go see TLKoB in January! sqeee X3

lion_roog
September 18th, 2004, 07:59 AM
You must take your destiny into your own hands...:D

Vidan
September 18th, 2004, 08:28 AM
I've had random thoughts of one day auditioning for Scar. My voice is actually deep like that when I mean it to be, but I don't have an English accent. (Didn't stop the actor who plays Scar in New York ... he sounded more like a really cheesy Sean Connery. Scar Connery anyone?) I'm also tall and lanky. That could be a plus. :evilgrin:

lion_roog
September 18th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Blah, I'm 14, what's the chances of me being able to sneak out to New York :lol: ... I stand a better chance of going to meet someone without my parents knowing, and even that's a very long shot...

New York is not that far from Australia. 15,000 miles, that's walking distance...:lol:

I've had random thoughts of one day auditioning for Scar. My voice is actually deep like that when I mean it to be, but I don't have an English accent. (Didn't stop the actor who plays Scar in New York ... he sounded more like a really cheesy Sean Connery. Scar Connery anyone?) I'm also tall and lanky. That could be a plus.:evilgrin:

Do iittttttttt.......:D :cheese:

Sharifu
September 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Hey everyone! I am leaving soon to go see TLKoB! :cheese: But I was supposed to meet up with Woes and SimbaLKD today in SF. I emailed SimbaLKD giving him my cell phone number and he hasn't emailed me back or anything. I called him two times this morning, and he didn't answer but I left him two voice mails and one message I gave him my cell phone number. And I don't know Woe's number, so I can't call him. If any of you guys see SimbaLKD online, please tell him to call me and I left him voice mails with my number, I really need to concact them if I am going to see them today! Ok, I'm leaving soon, thanks guys! Bye!

lion_roog
September 18th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Have a good time! :D :cheese: :D :cheese:

Remember, pictures...:D

nafklt
September 18th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Awesome!:cheese: Have a grrrrreat time..;)

unregistered user
September 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Hmm, it would be kool, if I played a part in tlkob.:cheese: *ahem* Simba.:D

lion_roog
September 20th, 2004, 07:29 AM
So, how'd it go...:D :cheese: :D :cheese:

Did ya take any pictures....:D :D

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 05:56 AM
Sorry, lion_roog, I couldn't take any pictures. :p Mezzanine seats I don't think are very good for taking pictures from. ;)

But wow, TLKoB was so neat... The only thing that bugged me is where we were sitting, because when my mom bought the tickets over the phone using Ticket Master, she asked the lady where the seats were in the mezzanine section, and she said they were close to the middle, (which is what we wanted) so we bought them. When we got there last Saturday, we saw that our seats were to the farthest to the right you could go. :rolleyes: That's why I bought those tickets so far in advance. But everything was fine, the seats were still pretty good, it just made me mad that that lady misled us on the phone. :grrr:

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 05:57 AM
(I had to make two posts, my reply has too many smilies in it)

But I really enjoyed myself. All the costumes and puppets were really neat and well done. I loved the Zazu puppet. :p I would want to have one of those Zazu puppet and I would play with it all day. :p Oh! And I thought the hyenas were really neat too. And to my surprise, a lot of the actors sounded just like the actors that played the characters in the movie! Like Zazu, Shenzi, Pumbaa... But one time, the actor playing Adult Simba messed up on his line. :p But I only think TLK fans would notice. ;) My mom didn't notice but my sister and I did. ;) It's the part where Nala says to Simba, "You're not the Simba I remember." Then the actor of Simba said, "You're not, I'm not." And I was like, "What?" :lol: I believe Simba was supposed to say, "You're right, I'm not." ;) But I was pretty much impressed with the whole thing, I loved the special effects, and the music. (I always love TLK music.) :cheese: And afterwards, I bought a book and the soundtrack. (I love the soundtrack! I'm listening to it now!) =D I wanted to buy a TLKoB Zazu plushie, but I knew I could get it much cheaper on Ebay. ;) Plus after the show the gift shop was swamped. I really had fun. I didn't end up meeting SimbaLKD and Woes, but they don't live far from me, so they can visit me sometime. I would love to see TLKoB again before it leaves San Francisco, but tickets aren't cheap. And I bought my Mom's and sister's ticket, as well as mine. =/ My Dad is supposed to pay for my ticket, (because he said he would) but he hasn't yet... I need to talk to him. Plus it's not so easy for me to get a ride to San Francisco. But I would love to see it again so much. ^_^ It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, I recommend all of you to go see TLKoB if you haven't yet already.

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 06:40 AM
Sounds like you had a good time.:cheese: Makes me want to see it even more. =D

Aww, no pictures...:alone: Oh, well, I have my imagination...:cheese:

Hopefully they'll still have TLKoB in a few years so I could go see it. I would've been all in that gift shop buying stuff, tossing people out of the way, using small kids as steps... :D

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 06:48 AM
Hopefully they'll still have TLKoB in a few years so I could go see it. I would've been all in that gift shop buying stuff, tossing people out of the way, using small kids as steps... :D

:lol:

I bought a book though, I can scan pics. :cheese: You're not allowed to take pics.

And I'm sure you have TLK DVD? On the second disc, there is bonus features about TLKoB, did you ever watch that?

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 06:53 AM

I bought a book though, I can scan pics. :cheese:

Plllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee..... :D :cheese: :D :cheese:

And I'm sure you have TLK DVD? On the second disc, there is bonus features about TLKoB, did you ever watch that?

I haven't checked out the second disc on the DVD, yet....haven't had much time and I only got it a week ago. I think I will make time tonight to see TLKoB clips:cheese: :cheese:

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
I have to say that Shadowlands is my favorite TLKoB song. I love them all, but Shadowlands is my favorite. I think because Nala is my favorite TLK character, and I love the song Lea Halalela, which Shadowlands is sung to. Aww, I really want to go see TLKoB again. =D

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 08:23 PM
I love Nala, too...:D :cheese:

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM
It does cost a lot... But it's really worth it, you have to see it! If you don't have the money tell your parents that you'll pay them back if they'll pay for it, and let them know how much seeing TLKoB means to you. :cheese:

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 08:39 PM
Or rob a bank....:evilgrin: :D :p

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 08:57 PM

That might not be such a good idea... ;) You'd be put in jail and you would never get to see TLKoB. :p

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 09:02 PM
There is always some sort of problem or setback with my plans...:( :D

Mabatu
September 22nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
I really really want to see TLKoB too, and i would if it were playing somewhere closer to me, no matter how much it cost, but i have absolutely no way of getting to a show, unless my parents would take me, which they won't :tears:

So it looks like something i am most likely going to miss out on, unless it comes to my city :(

Oh well. I'd really like to see scans of the book you got, Sharifu :cheese:

lion_roog
September 22nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
Oh well. I'd really like to see scans of the book you got, Sharifu:cheese:

Don't ya know how to say "please"?

Like this...

Plllleeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeee......:D :cheese: :D :cheese:

Mabatu
September 22nd, 2004, 01:32 PM
New York is not that far from Australia. 15,000 miles, that's walking distance...:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Mabatu/General/stickpoking.gif
STL is in England, not Australia ;)

As for being a part of TLKoB, well, i don't think i'd be able to even do anything behind the scenes, let alone sing :lol: I used to be able to sing, i was in a theatre production :kovusmile but that was a looong time ago.

Nephilim
September 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
Don't ya know how to say "please"?

Like this...

Plllleeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeee......:D :cheese: :D :cheese:

Quit being such a smart arse. ;)

lion_roog
September 22nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Mabatu
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Mabatu/General/stickpoking.gif
STL is in England, not Australia ;)

:lol: Meh, what's the difference. you still have to cross over some ocean to get here...:D

lion_roog
September 22nd, 2004, 10:18 PM
Neva.....:evilgrin:

SimbaTLK1
September 22nd, 2004, 11:39 PM
"Endless night" from the TLKoB CD is such a great song. It really stirs deep emotions every time I listen to it. I really feel like I can feel Simba's loneliness and despair, because he misses his father so much. It's such a good song. Does anyone else love this song as much as I do? If you don't have it, send me an E-mail and I can send you an MP3 of it.

Sharifu
September 22nd, 2004, 11:42 PM
I like Endless Night too, but Shadowland is my favorite TLKoB song, I guess I feel like I can relate more to Nala.

lion_roog
September 22nd, 2004, 11:44 PM
Where do you guys get these songs from? The sound tracks?

I don't have the sound tracks...:alone:

Could one of you try singing me the songs....:D

TakaTiger
September 22nd, 2004, 11:45 PM
Endless Night is my Fav song on TLKOB :D

SimbaTLK1
September 22nd, 2004, 11:50 PM

Could one of you try singing me the songs....:D

Yea, Endless Night and Shadowland are both on the TLK 1997 Original Broadway Cast CD. You can see it here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000001M1B/qid=1095896968/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl15/102-9753645-7328957?v=glance&s=music&n=507846 I would really recommend this CD. Along with the musical, It really extends on the concepts of the entire Lion King story.

Xinithian
September 22nd, 2004, 11:58 PM

Could one of you try singing me the songs....:D download it at www.pridelands.ru

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the links.:cheese:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 12:16 AM
Lea Halalela...;)

Sharifu
September 23rd, 2004, 12:33 AM
You know I actaully didn't listen to TLKoB songs till I saw TLKoB for the first time, last Saturday! I have heard the names of these songs online, but I didn't want to listen to them till I saw TLKoB first. And I finally got to see it for the first time last Saturday. I bought the soundtrack that day too. I really love that soundtrack. ^_^

Sharifu
September 23rd, 2004, 12:37 AM
Wow, the pages on my book are so big they don't fit on the scanner. But look at this page: http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/lionkingsf/wallpapers.html

The wallpapers on this page has pictures. :cheese:

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 12:40 AM
Sweet, thanks.:cheese:
I see one of Nala...:D =D :o

Sharifu
September 23rd, 2004, 01:45 AM
lion_roog, put in your second disc of TLK DVD in your DVD player, there are videos about TLKoB on there! =D

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM
...the whole "Stage" journey was like...WOW!:hmm: At least it was awesome...:hmm:

Sharifu
September 23rd, 2004, 02:30 AM
TLKoB is going all over the place in the US!

http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/boxoffice/tour/thelionking.html

It is leaving San Francisco November 21, and STM was kind of disappointed because he is coming to California April 26, 2005, and he thought he could of saw it in San Francisco.

But look! It is going to be playing in Sacramento, CA April 28 - June 5, 2005!!! Sacramento is not that far!!! It is a little farther then San Francisco, but not by much! SimbaLKD, Woes, and STM, we should really plan to go see it together! :evilgrin: It would be so fun! It's too bad it doesn't start on April 27, instead of April 28, cuz April 27 is my birthday as well as SimbaLKD's. :cheese: But I think we should plan it since STM is coming to California in April, what do you guys think? =D

What's also cool is that TLKoB is going to be playing in Portland, Oregon starting September 2005. And I'm pretty sure I'll be up in Oregon next September, becuase I'll be visiting my Mom in Oregon in September before school starts, she doesn't live in Portland, but she always wanted to go there. So I might go see it there if we go to Portland.

But to the other LH members that live in the US, look at this link to see if TLKoB will be coming near you!

http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/boxoffice/tour/thelionking.html

It's not only playing in the US! It's playing in Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Australia, and United Kingdom! :cheese:

http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/international/thelionking/index.html

With 15 productions currently playing around the world, TLKoB is probably near your home town or coming soon.

Shatara
September 23rd, 2004, 02:45 AM
http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/boxoffice/tour/buffalo.html

Yup, I was right...It's comin to Shea's...

...but then, Shea's is the only respectable theatrical establishment in this PoS City...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif

Suki
September 23rd, 2004, 02:55 AM
I've already known for a while it's comin' to Chicago!!!! I already have tickets I believe...

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 03:12 AM
It's touring,to Seattle in December, that's why I'm a-going...;)

starlioness
September 23rd, 2004, 03:25 AM
It's touring,to Seattle in December, that's why I'm a-going...;)

go with me Nafklt?:cheese: I live near there :)

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by starlioness
go with me Nafklt?:cheese: I live near there :)

Awww,I wish I could, but I can't, I'm going with my family...:/:alone:

Sharifu
September 23rd, 2004, 03:33 AM
Aww, well couldn't Starlioness maybe buy tickets for the same showing and day? No one can stop her. :evilgrin: You guys could meet up. :cheese:

jannali
September 23rd, 2004, 03:36 AM
yup! we are buying tickets this weekend for the Arizona showing! I cant wait!!! :cheese: :D

starlioness
September 23rd, 2004, 03:44 AM
Aww, well couldn't Starlioness maybe buy tickets for the same showing and day? No one can stop her. :evilgrin: You guys could meet up. :cheese:

well, having no money can stop me :lol: *waits for christmas * :) I don't wanna go by myself *sniff*

Sharifu
September 23rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
Aww I know how you feel Starlioness! I didn't want to go by myself. My Dad didn't want to go see TLKoB in San Francisco with me. (He wouldn't fit in the seats anyways!) :haha: Well it's true! So I just asked my Mom and sis to go with me, and I finally got to see TLKoB months and months later. (Last Saturday) :p

I would love to go with you Starlioness if I lived near you. :alone:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 03:53 AM
I'm gonna see it on New Year's Eve! Afta Christmas...:cheese:

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:00 AM
Maybe I can scratch a few dollars together and buy the soundtrack.:cheese:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:00 AM
Wow, congrats...:hmm:

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:02 AM
lion_roog, put in your second disc of TLK DVD in your DVD player, there are videos about TLKoB on there! =D

Do they have Nala.....:D =D :o :haha: :wow: :diva:

I will do that right now.:cheese:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:03 AM
The concept art on teh 2nd disc is awesome aussi...:cool:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:08 AM
Wow, we posted at the same time...O__o

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:08 AM
Wow, congrats...:hmm:

Thank you....:D

unregistered user
September 23rd, 2004, 04:10 AM
Endless Night is my favorite TLK song of all time ^_^

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:10 AM
We posted at the same time again...:D

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:13 AM
:hmm::lol:

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:13 AM
Right now I am watching where they talk about the soundtracks and the music....so freakin' awesome.:cheese: :cheese:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:14 AM
Everything on the 2nd disc is awesome!;)

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:16 AM

If it's not you, it's Nuka...:D

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:17 AM