PDA

View Full Version : Musical Looking for TLKoB midis

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by nafklt
Everything on the 2nd disc is awesome!;)

So far I can not disagree...:D :cheese:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:19 AM
I just wish there would be some interviews...:/

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:22 AM
I noticed that too. There were a few on the Simba's Pride one.

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:26 AM
*sigh*:zzz: Damn http://www.nlcnet.org/campaigns/shahmakhdum/disneyresponse/img/eisner.jpg

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:36 AM
:gasp: The world is ending!!! The picture Gallery on the 2nd Disc is not working....:alone: :alone: :alone: :alone:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
Exchange?:hmm:

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 04:56 AM
My DVD Remote doesn't have the arrow buttons that are needed....:alone: :alone: :alone:

nafklt
September 23rd, 2004, 05:34 AM
Aww...try, the enter key or maybe the skip button ">|"...;)

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 05:41 AM
Noooo! The "enter" key just returns me to the previous screen and the "next frame" button has no function........and now my sock has a hole in it.....:alone: :alone: :alone:

lion_roog
September 23rd, 2004, 06:20 AM
They're going to perform in Spokane and not Tucson...:grrr: ......Tucson's twice as big as Spokane....:alone:

Oh well, I can't blame them for not coming to Tucson. I want out.....:alone:

unregistered user
September 23rd, 2004, 08:34 AM
I'll be there next year! :kiss:

King Simba
September 23rd, 2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
download it at www.pridelands.ru
Yeah, I downloaded all of the tracks from there. Good site for downloads.

Sadiki
September 23rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
it never comes here thats for sure.. but thats why I do got tickets to California 26.April - 16.May... if someone in US wanna meet me then... Let me know ;)

and thanks once again about information Sharifu you are the star! :hugs:

nathalie
September 23rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
I'm never gonna see the musical. Now there's something new :p

Nephilim
September 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
*hugs London*

Nephilim
September 23rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
I don't like listening to EN anymore. :alone:

unregistered user
September 23rd, 2004, 03:55 PM
How come Neph :(

Nephilim
September 23rd, 2004, 03:58 PM
I'm not all too sure. It just makes me feel really uncomfortable lately...

unregistered user
September 23rd, 2004, 04:52 PM
ah, shame neph :/

My fav TLKoB song deffo

unregistered user
September 23rd, 2004, 06:25 PM
I love Endless Night, Prefer Shadowlands, though...Maybe I prefer famale singing voices, dunno, I think Endless Night is a bit too quiet to my tastes, but I love the melody and the lyrics. Under The Stars always was a good piece [Isn't that what the melody is from *braindead*]

Vidan
September 24th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up Sharifu :) STM told me about it the other day in MSN.

*weee* (Okay, done :p)

Maybe we should try to get tickets for opening night (28 April)? They go on sale 20 November 2004. *sticks Post-It note to forehead* If anybody lives around there or would be willing to go there around that time let us know :)

Ngatuny
September 24th, 2004, 01:05 AM
I'm still waiting for TLKoB to return to Houston!:D:cheese:

Xinithian
September 24th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Nyeupe
I love Endless Night, Prefer Shadowlands, though...Maybe I prefer famale singing voices, dunno, I think Endless Night is a bit too quiet to my tastes, but I love the melody and the lyrics. Under The Stars always was a good piece [Isn't that what the melody is from *braindead*] Yeah, although I hate how the soundtrack just confused us all by combining the "Under The Stars" scene music from with young Simba and Mufasa with the "under the stars" scene music from Adult Simba with Mufasa. I'd rather have just the Adult Simba theme...

SimbaTLK1
September 24th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Yeah, although I hate how the soundtrack just confused us all by combining the "Under The Stars" scene music from with young Simba and Mufasa with the "under the stars" scene music from Adult Simba with Mufasa. I'd rather have just the Adult Simba theme...

I'll have to listen to the movie, but are you referring to the original TLK1 Soundtrack? As in blue themed cover art, track 8? :confused: And I assume the young simba and mufasa is when they're wrestling, and the adult simba theme is when he is looking at his reflection in the water. I'll really have to listen to the original movie to hear the difference. Until then, :confused: I'll just remain confused :D

Xinithian
September 24th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTLK1
I'll have to listen to the movie, but are you referring to the original TLK1 Soundtrack? As in blue themed cover art, track 8? :confused: And I assume the young simba and mufasa is when they're wrestling, and the adult simba theme is when he is looking at his reflection in the water. I'll really have to listen to the original movie to hear the difference. Until then, :confused: I'll just remain confused :D Yeah, if you see the movie you'll definetly notice that the uncombined music is MUCH better...
Here's a unmolested clip from the Adult Simba scene, you can definetly tell that it's not on the Soundtrack... http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/mv/promo/lionking/lionking.mp3

jannali
September 24th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
They're going to perform in Spokane and not Tucson...:grrr: ......Tucson's twice as big as Spokane....:alone:

Oh well, I can't blame them for not coming to Tucson. I want out.....:alone:

roog, its coming to tempe. are you going? thats when im going. :D

Sharifu
September 24th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Woes of Folly
Thanks for the heads up Sharifu :) STM told me about it the other day in MSN.

*weee* (Okay, done :p)

Maybe we should try to get tickets for opening night (28 April)? They go on sale 20 November 2004. *sticks Post-It note to forehead* If anybody lives around there or would be willing to go there around that time let us know :)

What kind of seats would you want to get? I really think we should talk about this and plan it out and try to get seats so that maybe we can all sit together. Hmm, April 28 sounds good, it's on a Thursday.

Sharifu
September 24th, 2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Nyeupe
I love Endless Night, Prefer Shadowlands, though...Maybe I prefer famale singing voices

I love all TLKoB songs, but I prefer Shadowlands too. I think it's because Nala is my favorite TLK character and I feel like I can relate to her more. I can make my voice kind of sound like adult Nala too. It doesn't sound totally like her, but I think I can make my voice kind of sound like her. :p

Mabatu
September 24th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Endless Night is a great song!! :cheese:

But, i like Shadowlands equally as much :D

Vidan
September 24th, 2004, 05:38 AM
I'd say I'm more attached to Endless Night, but I believe that the triptyche of Endless Night, Shadowland, and They Live in You are the most powerfully representative of Simba's, Nala's and Mufasa's (respectively) character and purpose in the story.

lion_roog
September 24th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by jannali
roog, its coming to tempe. are you going? thats when im going. :D

I saw that it was playing in Tempe, I don't know if I could afford it though...:alone:

Well, maybe if it's after January, I might be able to put together enough money for a great experience by then. I'll look into it...:D :cheese:

EDIT: :Ooo: Until March 6th....I have some calls to make, some budgeting to do.....:D :cheese:

nafklt
September 24th, 2004, 07:30 AM
I saw that it was playing in Tempe, I don't know if I could afford it though...:alone:

Well, maybe if it's after January, I might be able to put together enough money for a great experience by then. I'll look into it...:D :cheese:

EDIT: :Ooo: Until March 6th....I have some calls to make, some budgeting to do.....:D :cheese:

Good luck dude!:cheese:

lion_roog
September 24th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Thank you.:cheese:

:Perks: Give me money....:D =D :fini:

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Thank you.:cheese:

:Perks: Give me money....:D =D :fini:

Woot! Charity. :lol:

lion_roog
September 24th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
Woot! Charity. :lol:

Money???:cheese: No!?!:grrr: .....Go away.:cheese: .....:D

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Not many songs make me cry. Shadowland and Endless Night both do :<
Especially when I try to sing along, my throat just gets all clogged up with tears <3

Vidan
September 24th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
What kind of seats would you want to get? I really think we should talk about this and plan it out and try to get seats so that maybe we can all sit together. Hmm, April 28 sounds good, it's on a Thursday.

If they have side boxes above the orchestra level seating, that might be the best (though the most expensive) option. What's more, once you've taken out the box, it's yours, so the seating is variable (of course, everyone must have a ticket) so we could easily accomodate anyone who decides to join us later down the road so we don't have to worry about other members of our group getting tickets in another part of the theater.

And yes, we should definitely act on that opening sale date ... the tickets for the premiere are probably going to go very quickly.

Xinithian
September 24th, 2004, 05:14 PM
You know what's odd? Most of the songs that were written by legendary Sir Elton John and Sir Tim Rice aren't most people's favorite songs, but Hans Zimmer and Lebo M.'s songs are. I think that TLK would've been actually better had Lebo and Hans did all of the songs.

Shadow
September 24th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Endless Night...is sutsh a great song...it exsplane exsaktly how i fell...sens my great lost.....:tears:

Wolfman Jack
September 25th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I can't will till June of '05, cause TLKoB will be here in Baltimore! I've been waiting to see it for years.

Wolfman Jack
September 25th, 2004, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure which TLKoB song would be my favorite, but Endless Night is up there.

unregistered user
September 25th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
it never comes here thats for sure.. but thats why I do got tickets to California 26.April - 16.May... if someone in US wanna meet me then... Let me know ;)

and thanks once again about information Sharifu you are the star! :hugs:

Well, STM, if everything goes right, I should be in Long Beach, California around mid-year '05. I'll be staying with my stepfather for awhile. Perchance, we can meet. However, my aunt also wants me to stay with her in Colorado. Hmm, I'll have to assess these opportunities, before a definite determination.

Most likely Cali. :D

Mabatu
September 27th, 2004, 01:47 PM
You know what's odd? Most of the songs that were written by legendary Sir Elton John and Sir Tim Rice aren't most people's favorite songs, but Hans Zimmer and Lebo M.'s songs are. I think that TLK would've been actually better had Lebo and Hans did all of the songs.

Yeah i agree, that would definitely be a possibility!

I mean, from what i can understand, all of the songs that appeared in the movie were specially arranged by Hans Zimmer, from the original ones made by Elton John. The original version of IJCWTBK is just...different...and the one is the movie is waaaay better.

Same with CoL - Hans and Lebo M made that much better as well :bleen:

Sharifu
September 29th, 2004, 11:07 AM
You guys, check that site, it's been updated.

Suki: "Seeking Children, ages 9-12, with a maximum height of 58 inches, who can sing, dance and act to play the African lion cubs Simba and Nala. We encourage children of all backgrounds to attend."

Woes: "Seeking strong, dynamic singers for all roles including the African lions Simba and Nala."

Maybe you can be Scar. :evilgrin: They are audition in San Francisco too! Check out the link again!

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 01:06 PM
9-12. i missed the cutoff by... 2 years.

max height of 58 inches. woah... i missed that by 8 inches

:(

well, perhaps i will be able to be somebody like timon... or scar... or... *eew* zazu...

Vidan
October 3rd, 2004, 08:55 AM
Woes: "Seeking strong, dynamic singers for all roles including the African lions Simba and Nala."

Maybe you can be Scar. :evilgrin: They are audition in San Francisco too! Check out the link again!

Hmm, I don't see San Francisco in there. :confused: Oh well, I'm more of a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. :evilgrin:

Funny we're talking about musical, though. An old friend of mine hired me as an assistant stage manager for a musical that opens mid-November. Eventually I'm going to work with him to write music for a new show. That should be fun.

unregistered user
October 3rd, 2004, 09:46 AM
^ Congratulations Eric. And, I hope you're very successful and don't forget to stage the Woesnog.
:evilgrin:

And LMAO, Mabatu on the stick poking smiley. :lol:

Vidan
October 3rd, 2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
^ Congratulations Eric. And, I hope you're very successful and don't forget to stage the Woesnog.
:evilgrin:

Where Woesnog would be in The Secret Garden, I have no idea. :lol:

And thanks ^^

It's in New York though, I don't know any LH members that live in New York. =/ I think. XD

Jespah ... Shatara ... sing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gif
(smiley by Shatara :p)

SimbaTLK1
October 4th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah, if you see the movie you'll definetly notice that the uncombined music is MUCH better...
Here's a unmolested clip from the Adult Simba scene, you can definetly tell that it's not on the Soundtrack... http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/mv/promo/lionking/lionking.mp3

Yes, very nice :cheese: How did you get this recording of it?

Xinithian
October 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Yes, very nice :cheese: How did you get this recording of it? The complete uninterrupted score is here (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2069) ... download the second disk, it's much better than the first.

SimbaTLK1
October 5th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Isn't there anywhere faster??? It is really, really slow. Like 384 bytes, thats right, bytes/second. I have DSL and it should go a lot faster than that. Very slow server. Does anyone know of another download location, or perhaps someone could do a file transfer to me through AIM or something. Thanks,

Spirit
October 5th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Endless night is very good but Shadowland is even better, I think I'ts more powerful and emotional than Endless night.

Shadow
October 5th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Spirit
Endless night is very good but Shadowland is even better, I think I'ts more powerful and emotional than Endless night.

i dont agread there....but then i have lost my mother:tears: ....

Azerane
October 5th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Endless Night is the best, The first time I heard it is was my facovourtie song from on Broadway and it still is... I just love it, I can imagine being so lost, and it makes me thinki over my life and think about when I've been lost. It's such a great song!!!!! Yay!!! go Endless night :D :cheese:

Shadow
October 5th, 2004, 06:47 AM
iv bin so lost many times...:alone:

too many yo be good for anyone.....

iv lost my uncel(hang him self) and dad lost his mother(kill her self whit pills) when he was 12....and then my mother(died in canser when i was 12)....and now my grand mother is very sick:tears:...
i fear that she will pass away soon:(

she made this for me...on my 10 B day...and she dont know that i am a huge TLK fan....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/File0001.jpg

but she can barly walk now....:tears:

right now i fell a litle lost...becuse dad is acting strange and stuff....i dont really know where i am now....
dads girl friend has effected him some how...i dont recednise him at all...
and its scares me:(

unregistered user
October 6th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Woes of Folly
Where Woesnog would be in The Secret Garden, I have no idea. :lol:
And thanks ^^

In your pocket, while performing. :evilgrin:

SimbaTLK1
October 16th, 2004, 04:39 AM
:badnews: im so sorry. The cross stitch is very nice though :cheese:. Do you know if your grandmother made that from a pattern? or did she do it freehand, from a picture? Very cool...the cross stitch that is.

Shadow
October 16th, 2004, 09:50 AM
:badnews: im so sorry. The cross stitch is very nice though :cheese:. Do you know if your grandmother made that from a pattern? or did she do it freehand, from a picture? Very cool...the cross stitch that is.

i dont know....she gave it to me....she culdent watsh an pitcure...our anything bute....my sis and i have watsh TLK in her place a cuple of times...she is very good at that...our was....

Valkiria
October 16th, 2004, 10:34 AM
"Endless Night..." Amazing song!!
*Close eyes and dreams*

Lion Roar
October 16th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Excellent song, yes, but not my favorite one.

Suki
November 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM
I think Endless Night and Shadowland are great. =)

Suki
November 2nd, 2004, 10:47 PM
Suki: "Seeking Children, ages 9-12, with a maximum height of 58 inches, who can sing, dance and act to play the African lion cubs Simba and Nala. We encourage children of all backgrounds to attend."
!

I'm 58 inches, I believe. :knowdees:

Huma
November 3rd, 2004, 04:46 AM
I love Endless night and Shadow Land. But I prefer their more african version of Lala and Leahalalela(what a name) in RoTPL

Sharifu
November 9th, 2004, 08:17 AM
TLKoB will be playing in Sacramento, CA, starting April 28, 2005. (http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/boxoffice/tour/sacramento.html) The reason I made this topic, is because Woes, SimbaLKD, STM and I, are seriously going to plan to get tickets on the opening night. (April 28, which is on a Thursday) or any day that weekend. STM is coming to California April 26. The first day you can buy tickets is November 20. Woes and I have been talking about this, and I am going to meet up with Eric (Woes) and Brad (SimbaLKD) in a couple weeks (in person) and we are going to plan this.

Well the main reason I made this topic is... Is anyone going to be in this area of California at this time? Would any of you like to go with us? We need to know by November 20 so we can buy enough tickets. Lion_roog, you wanna come to CA again in April? :cheese: Anyone live in this area? Imagine how much fun it would be... Seeing TLKoB with at least four other LH members. So let us know if you want to go with us, the more the merrier! =D

lion_roog
November 9th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I'll teach the boy!!!......wait.....wrong movie.......I'll go!!!!!:cheese:

Nephilim
November 9th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Dammit. I wanna go. :p

Sadiki
November 10th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Hopefully SimbaLKD will see this thread. And it is still a bit un sure of course do I able to come.. I just still need to get some jobs to do. it's not enough that I just hanging in that company lists ;)
but hopefully everything turns out well or even better :hugs:

Sharifu
November 10th, 2004, 07:50 AM
I think I will call Brad tomorrow, just to talk to him about this. Grr, you have to come STM! :lol:

Sadiki
November 10th, 2004, 09:10 AM
well of course. I'll try hard as I can.. and I will come when ever I have enough money, but even I do have tickets and job I still need like 1500? money so 1800$ or something. but I really will come if I get it.. you don't have to worry about that.

Snowy
November 11th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Currently going to school at UCDavis, so I should hope to think I'm in the area. But, that'd also be during what should (with luck) be my final undergad quarter, so I suspect I'll be exceedingly busy. And, of course, I'm also on a college student's budget. *shakes fist* I doubt I could hit my parents up for cash, either, since they've already forked over the money to let me see it in London and SF. ^^;

Sharifu
November 11th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Wow Snowy! You go to UC Davis? I have a friend who goes there too. The famous artist Snowy lives in the bay area! ;) Cool! I also saw TLKoB in San Francsico last September, for the first time too! It was great... I've never been to London though! I would love to go someday... That would be neat if you could come with us. ^_^

Snowy
November 11th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Wow Snowy! You go to UC Davis? I have a friend who goes there too. The famous artist Snowy lives in the bay area! ;) Cool! I also saw TLKoB in San Francsico last September, for the first time too! It was great... I've never been to London though! I would love to go someday... That would be neat if you could come with us. ^_^

Yup, I'm an Aggie. Moo. 'Tis a good school, though it'd be better if only they'd straighten out their class registration process. I'm sure your friend'll know what I'm talking about. :cringe:

Born and raised in the Bay Area. Be it ever so humble (and geologically unstable). :D

Anyway, I went to see the musical in SF in June; went to see it in London a few years back over summer break...July, I think. There were some differences between the two performances, most noticeably in the size of the ensemble and the stage, but that was only to be expected. Well, that and hearing, say, cub Simba speak with a British accent took some getting used to. ;)

It'd be neat to go with a group of fellow TLK fans instead of just family for once, as well as being able to compare three separate performances in three separate venues. I don't hold out high hopes of being able to go, though, if for no other reason than the uncertainty of what my schedule will look like at that time. That and I don't even know what tickets cost. ^^; Committing to it this early in the game probably wouldn't be the wisest decision on my part. :badnews:

nafklt
November 11th, 2004, 07:55 AM
In teh capital? Wow...:P :cool:

Sharifu
November 11th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Yeah, it is hard planning that far in advance, but we are afraid if we don't get tickets that soon in advance that we might not get them for that weekend. (STM is only going to be in CA for a couple weeks I think)

nathalie
November 11th, 2004, 08:06 AM
I'll pass, you know why :(

unregistered user
November 12th, 2004, 02:56 AM
The Lion King on Broadway is supposed to be at the Orpheum Theatre here in Minneapolis next year. I plan on seeing it if all possible. There is no reason why anyone shouldn't see The Lion King on Broadway at least once in their life. The music is excellent, the imagry and colours are magnificent, and the extended plot is fantastic. It's very spiritual, and may even bring a tear to your eye. The Lion King on Broadway is something you can feel, right into the bottom of your heart. I'd bring as many people as possible! :)

Sharifu
November 12th, 2004, 04:01 AM
That's so true TSG... I've seen TLKoB only once, but I can't wait to see it again, especially with a group of my LH friends. =D And we would be seeing it soon after my birthday! ^_^ (My birthday is April 27)

Sharifu
November 23rd, 2004, 03:12 AM
I believe Woes and SimbaLKD are calling and getting tickets today. We are going to try to get tickets for Saturday April 30, because Saturday is better for Snowy. So we are going to get 5 Orchestra tickets, plus a few extra, in case someone else here can go, if not we can sell the extras. (If we get Saturday, one of those tickets might go to Snowy, but it looks like tickets are already going fast on weekends, so we are not sure yet.) I am going to try to get a hold of Woes soon, I hope they got tickets today. If anyone is interested, tickets are around $70, more or less depending on what day of the week it is.

Tigris Of Gaul
November 23rd, 2004, 10:08 AM
Hmmm.. I've so often dreamed of an occasion like this. To go see TLKoB (which I haven't seen) along with fellow TLK fans. Even if it'd be remotely possible now, I'm likely (and unfortunetaly) having that particular last week of April filled with examinations so I couldn't possibly be away during that time, since I do need 'dem credit units.

At least that's how the schedule looks now.. drat. http://zazu.vip.fi/~tanabi/icon_cry.gif

:confused:

Hope y'all have fun, at least!

Mabatu
November 23rd, 2004, 12:51 PM
It would be such a fantastic experience to see TLKoB with other people who appreciate TLK as much as i do. Unfortunately it's rather unlikely to happen in my case :(

If i had the opportunity to do it though, i would certainly do all i could to go along.

Sharifu
November 23rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
It is hard, because so many of us live in different parts of the world. I live about a 2 hour drive away from Sacramento, but look at STM, he is flying all the way from Finland to California! (Not just for TLKoB though) But I would say he is traveling the farest. ;) I can't wait till April! ^_^

starlioness
December 1st, 2004, 11:22 AM
TLKOB is finally in Seattle!!( also playing in Boston) I've waited 7 years for this moment..*bounces around* I'm going to see If I can see it during the time it's here ( it leaves Jan 16 I think) can't contain herself.. too bad I can't go right now .. too sick *coughs and sneezes*...:alone: :idiot: :yuck:

Kovu
December 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
Glad you're so excited. ;)
Hope ya get well soon so ya can go see it. :cheese:
So... does anyone have any idea when TLKoB will be coming to Singapore? :confused: :eww: :p

BlueStef
December 1st, 2004, 01:51 PM
That's cool ^^

Lion Roar
December 1st, 2004, 02:58 PM
That's good, hope you enjoy it, after waiting too much time for it :cheese:

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 03:30 PM
That's good to hear. :cheese: Hope you enjoy it. ;)

Ngatuny
December 1st, 2004, 04:14 PM
That is great starlioness I hope you get to see it.

Originally posted by Kovu
So... does anyone have any idea when TLKoB will be coming to Singapore? :confused: :eww: :p

:hmm: hmm difficult to see, always in motion the future is. hmm :hmm:

Nephilim
December 1st, 2004, 04:26 PM
Good for you. ;)

Hmm. I wonder if TLK will leave London soon.

TakaTiger
December 1st, 2004, 10:12 PM
its comin to baltamore this summer, and i cant wait for it :D

gotta wait til june 2nd...

Wolfman Jack
December 1st, 2004, 10:52 PM
That's awesome starlioness

I'm goin next July to see it when it comes to Baltimore

Sharifu
December 1st, 2004, 11:28 PM
That's awesome Starlioness! It's the same cast that was playing in San Fransisco! (A great cast btw) ;) I recommend getting tickets as soon as possible, they could be booked up far in advance, so the sooner you call the better.

If any of you are wondering if TLKoB will be coming near you check this site often:
http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/boxoffice/tour/thelionking.html
(This is for the U.S. Tour)

I checked that site often and that's how I found out that TLKoB will be playing in Sacramento this April.

If you don't live in the U.S., click here for International Productions:
http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/international/thelionking/index.html

So yeah, keep checking those sites often to see if TLKoB will be near you.

nafklt
December 2nd, 2004, 05:31 AM
Hope ya' get tickets soon Starlioness, I'm sure they'll sell off quick...;)

Originally posted by Kovu
Glad you're so excited. ;)
Hope ya get well soon so ya can go see it. :cheese:
So... does anyone have any idea when TLKoB will be coming to Singapore?

You can always fly to Sydney to see it...;)
j/k

:p I'm going to the one in Seattle on New Year's Eve...:G Bought tickets already on the 1st mezzanine...:cheese::shout::shout:*weeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee**dances around*

starlioness
December 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
how much were your seats nafklt? I saw at the ticketmaster website they were $30.00 and up ..

nafklt
December 2nd, 2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by starlioness
how much were your seats nafklt? I saw at the ticketmaster website they were $30.00 and up ..

About $70 USD each...:yuck: Estimated from CDN about $300 for three...:G

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 08:53 AM
Good Lord, $70? I should save up... TLKoB is supposed to be at the Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis in 2005. I should call ticketmaster and see what their deals are. I've love a front-row seat.

Can't you just feel your skin tingling?! :D

Anni_the_Diva
December 2nd, 2004, 07:59 PM
Right now, I'm planning to see it this summer in Chicago with a friend. I can't wait! :hakuna:

Prince Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 06:22 AM
TLKOB is finally in Seattle!!( also playing in Boston) I've waited 7 years for this moment..*bounces around* I'm going to see If I can see it during the time it's here ( it leaves Jan 16 I think) can't contain herself.. too bad I can't go right now .. too sick *coughs and sneezes*...:alone: :idiot: :yuck:

And after that, they come to Tempe, Arizona to perform at ASU for several months! I've already got my tickets! January 22, 2005 @ 7:30 PM :D

OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR TLKoB!
*tries singing it*
*doesn't work*

Simba_TLK
December 3rd, 2004, 10:02 AM
yeah the tickets for TLKoB are pretty expensive here too :p
about AU$100 each :bleen:

You can always fly to Sydney to see it...;)
yeah why not ;) :lol:

starionwolf
December 5th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Wolfman Jack
That's awesome starlioness

I'm goin next July to see it when it comes to Baltimore

I want to see The Lion King in July at the Hippodrome Performing Arts Center. All the good orchestra seats are gone. I found some seats in row Q and R though. I hope the seats are good. Row Q sounds like it's in the middle of the orchestra section. I'm not sure though. Does anyone have a clue? According to the seating chart, FF is the last row in the orchestra section. I'm not sure though.

The tickets I found for orchestra seats are about $100 USD.

I also hope I don't get lost in Baltimore too. lol!

Shatara
December 5th, 2004, 03:07 AM
I'ts coming to Shea's Performing Arts Center, here in Buffalo, just in time for my birthday!!
:D:cheese:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gif

lion_roog
December 5th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Shatara
I'ts coming to Shea's Performing Arts Center, here in Buffalo, just in time for my birthday!!
:D:cheese:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gif

:o ....Take Me!!!!!.....:D

Shatara
December 5th, 2004, 03:29 AM
:o ....Take Me!!!!!.....:D
Mebby if you buy yer own ticket...:bleen:

lion_roog
December 5th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Mebby if you buy yer own ticket...:bleen:

How about I love you long time.....:D

Shatara
December 5th, 2004, 04:21 AM
How about I love you long time.....:D
Mebby if you were female...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/ebil.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif:Ohno::nukawha:

lion_roog
December 5th, 2004, 04:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/ebil.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif:Ohno::nukawha:

Great minds do think alike......:D

Shatara
December 5th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Great minds do think alike......:D Indeed ;)

Sharifu
December 5th, 2004, 08:37 AM

Well in that case can you take me?! :lol: Nah, just kidding. ;)

lion_roog
December 6th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Well in that case can you take me?! :lol: Nah, just kidding. ;)

I don't think sooooo.....you're my Sharifu.....y'all get your own Sharifus....:D

starionwolf
December 7th, 2004, 06:23 AM
I hope everyone including Starlioness can watch The Lion King musical when the want.

I want to hang out with Wolfman Jack and TakaTiger in Baltimore. :) I may be going on July 31.

Roku
December 8th, 2004, 04:33 PM
*sigh* If only I could see TLKoB!!! I want to see it SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!! But where I live, it is never going to come here. And even when I visit family near NYC....the ticket is so exspensive! SOMEDAY when I go to see the show, I will try to find some TLK fans to tag with me!

Roku
December 8th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I think it would be fun to meet all of my friends here in person!

unregistered user
December 9th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I'll be going if probable. And... if I can't get a ticket, I'll just dress up in incognito, with the appropriate attire, I'll come to pass. (Buwhahaha!) ;) :lol:

I bet those tickets in NYC are high priced, the TicketMaster Agencies, I'd hope they'd offer a fair price. ;)

TLKoB would be great to see or even hear about it too. :cheese:

I'd like to see STM, so, that I could drink him under the table or he might drink me under the table. :gasp: :evilgrin:

Ya know, $70.00 isn't that bad, as long as ya get to take pictures, no complaints here. :wicked:

All in all... sweetness. :D

lion_roog
December 9th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Sonique

I'd like to see STM, so, that I could drink him under the table or he might drink me under the table. :gasp: :evilgrin:

And I could be the referee.....:D

unregistered user
December 9th, 2004, 08:55 AM
And I could be the referee.....:D

WHAT? OKAY! YEEAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lion_roog
December 10th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Sonique
WHAT? OKAY! YEEAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Alright Kids...now what do we say to a man we just met.....

Kids: Are you my Daddy?

:D

Simba_2004
December 10th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I wouldn't mind going, I have enough money to buy the ticket to fly to California the same time STM does. Tickets right now are only $338 with Delta for round trip from Ga to SF. How much are tickets for the show and are we all going to be sitting the same spot?

edit: Talked it over with my mom and she gave me a thumbs up and I found out I only have $247 for a ticket but I have $300 in cash in my bank so I can easily afford a ticket now, so now I just need to buy a ticket for the show and confirm which airport y'all can pick me up at, STM couldn't figure out which one he is landing at, so we need to talk sometime on msn or phone ( I have free long distance )

Vidan
December 11th, 2004, 12:47 AM
I'm glad all of you are interested in going. Unfortunately, tickets for the Sacramento shows are very nearly sold out. (Seems ticket brokers buy a good amount of the tickets for each Lion King showing at an insane markup ($250 or more), knowing that the show is going to sell out. I'm not sure what we're going to do about getting tickets so that we can go as a group some day in early May; seems just about impossible at this point.

However, if we can make it work, we will.

nafklt
December 11th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Good luck guys!!!;)

Simba_2004
December 11th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Woes
I'm glad all of you are interested in going. Unfortunately, tickets for the Sacramento shows are very nearly sold out. (Seems ticket brokers buy a good amount of the tickets for each Lion King showing at an insane markup ($250 or more), knowing that the show is going to sell out. I'm not sure what we're going to do about getting tickets so that we can go as a group some day in early May; seems just about impossible at this point.

However, if we can make it work, we will.

Well give me a date so I can go ahead and get the tickets for the airplane and the show

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 07:46 AM
:grrr: ...You know that if you guys can't get the tickets that I expect you guys to perform the play for me....right?......:D

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 08:12 AM
^ Buwhahaha! ;) Indeedness. :wicked:

LionKingxx
December 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
can you exchange the DVD for another one ?

Glad you had a smashing for the person who went 2 see the DVD x

MoonCougar
December 11th, 2004, 06:06 PM
not to brag or anything...but i've seen it twice, :irule: i live really close to NYC. ;)

anywhosen! you will love it!! have a great time!:D :cheese:

lion_roog
December 12th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by LionKingxx
can you exchange the DVD for another one ?

Glad you had a smashing for the person who went 2 see the DVD x

Doesn't matter now....my X-Box doesn't work anymore......:D

nafklt
December 30th, 2004, 09:49 PM
w00t! I'm going tomorrow!:P :cheese:

nafklt
January 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, I was not allowed a camera in the theatre...:/ but at least I got some pics of other stuff in Seattle...:P
Enjoy!

I'll add the descriptions later...:P

w00t1 fireworks on New Year's eve at the Space Needle;)
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/9025/tehpyrotechnics37oo.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/6365/tehpyrotechnics45ky.jpg
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/6626/tehpyrotechnics53fs.jpg
weeeeeeee! The TLKiS banner thingy at the Paramount...:P
http://img110.exs.cx/img110/755/tlkinseattle9uj.jpg
TLKiS Poster:ayecapn:
http://img110.exs.cx/img110/8933/tlkinseattle27an.jpg
:confused:
http://img110.exs.cx/img110/2461/tlkinseattle38ww.jpg

nafklt
January 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
:P
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/7391/tlkinseattle42tu.jpg
:P
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/5175/tlkinseattle57ij.jpg
TLKoB Souvenir bag
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/2761/tlkisbag9cg.jpg
TLK Cheetah Tour?
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/6032/tlkismerchandisereceipt1nf.jpg
Programmes:cheese:
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/272/tlkisprogrammes9of.jpg
TLK Souvenir programme:cheese:
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/7615/tlkissouvenirprogramme8kd.jpg
Tickets!:eek:
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/7674/tlkistickets0eb.jpg

nafklt
January 3rd, 2005, 11:20 AM
TLKoB by Julie Taymor
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/3168/tlkobbook3qy.jpg
More fireworks...*sigh*
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/5012/tehpyrotechnics25sj.jpg
Now you can see how far I was...:P
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/4148/tehpyrotechnics7es.jpg
View from teh yellow elevator...:P
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/2199/spaceneedleview9sk.jpg
Space Needle! Includes everything shown here. Batteries sold separately.
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4427/spaceneedle35lj.jpg
Space...Needle...
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4659/spaceneedle28oi.jpg
Le needle d'espace.*rolls eyes* :P
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/6787/spaceneedle7ul.jpg
A parachuter shooting past with no spare...
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/5584/somedude.jpg

nafklt
January 3rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
The Public Market. If you go there: BE AWARE OF TALKING FISH
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/1441/pubmark.jpg
Washington State Trade and Convention Center at Pike.
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4463/pikestreet7th.jpg
Paramount Plaque.
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/1787/paramounttheatre.jpg
Big Glass roof thingy...:G
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/5809/neato.jpg

didn't know the Space Needle had a short Green cousin next to it.:Psst: ;) :hehe:
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/1556/minineedle2.jpg
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/8547/minineedle.jpg

nafklt
January 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
[quote]*looks at the little white speck on the big black page * oh that's supposed to be the Komocopter? looked different on T.V .[quote] Hmm...might be a flying bottle opener...:hmm:
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/3725/komocopter.jpg
It is time! I think...:hehe:
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/848/itistime.jpg

http://img127.exs.cx/img127/5622/indeed.jpg
Indeed!:bleen:

nafklt
January 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
*gasp* The moon!
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/6113/fauxlune.jpg
Downtown Seattle...;D
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4998/downtown.jpg
My TLKiS Touring poster in its decurling stage...:woeisme:
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/856/decurl.jpg
People flocking at the cheesecake factory! Cheese!
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/3687/cheesecakew00t.jpg
From the Space Needle!
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/1117/bay.jpg
Looks like the movies, no? And yes, very clean. *grins evilly*
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4572/alleyway.jpg
Shoemaker? Anyways, it moves and it's across from the public market.;D
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/2209/ack.jpg
Washington State Convention & Trade Center
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/7952/washstateconvtradcent.jpg

Oh yes..and all pics are (c) Robert Zhu...:evilgrin:

Darkslash
January 3rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
LOL, the ubiquitous Space Needle... and I love the picture of steam from the sewer.

Your pics of the play materials make me jealous.

starlioness
January 5th, 2005, 09:18 AM
ooooohs and aaahs all over Nafklt's pics!:cheese: so nice of you to take pics of our lovely Theater, Pike Place Market, and Pacific Science center.. ( no comment on the West Edge neighbhorhood :lol:). we sure have clean alleyways don't we ? ;). mmm Cheescake factory.. always yummy.. I need to go there sometime.. didn't know the Space Needle had a short Green cousin next to it.:Psst: though I don't regonize the silhouttes lady in your ack.jpg Nafklt ,:confused: must be a new addition.
how did you come across that parachuting guy and got an overview of the science center?. *looks at the little white speck on the big black page * oh that's supposed to be the Komocopter? looked different on T.V .

great pics!:ayecapn:

Sharifu
January 6th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Wow! Neat pics Nafklt! I want to see TLKoB again! And Seattle seems like a neat place. I've never been Washington before.

starlioness
January 6th, 2005, 03:16 AM
naw, you don't wanna go there Sharifu, there's crazy people there and too many people drugged up on Starbucks ;)

nafklt
January 6th, 2005, 03:50 AM
ooooohs and aaahs all over Nafklt's pics!:cheese: so nice of you to take pics of our lovely Theater, Pike Place Market, and Pacific Science center.. ( no comment on the West Edge neighbhorhood :lol: ). we sure have clean alleyways don't we ? ; ). mmm Cheescake factory.. always yummy.. I need to go there sometime.. didn't know the Space Needle had a short Green cousin next to it.:Psst: though I don't regonize the silhouttes lady in your ack.jpg Nafklt ,:confused: must be a new addition.
how did you come across that parachuting guy and got an overview of the science center?. *looks at the little white speck on the big black page * oh that's supposed to be the Komocopter? looked different on T.V .

great pics!:ayecapn:

:lol: Thanks!:cheese: I saw the parachuting guy while on HWY99 (Interstate 5 South).:ayecapn:
The overview of the Science center was shot from the yellow elevator at the Space Needle. And the Komocopter...I don't really know if it really is or not...*is confuzzled*

Originally posted by Darkslash
LOL, the ubiquitous Space Needle... and I love the picture of steam from the sewer.

Your pics of the play materials make me jealous.

Yep. Thanks. And *runs away* :P

Wow! Neat pics Nafklt! I want to see TLKoB again! And Seattle seems like a neat place. I've never been Washington before.

Thanks!

EDIT: Man my posts are dull... I think I lost my sense of humour...:confused:

2 Die FR
January 6th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Man my posts are dull... I think I lost my sense of humour...:confused:
Naah! :p
Hey, I'm real excited about TLKoB too because it's coming to my county in april/may!:cheese: :D

nafklt
January 6th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by 2 Die FR
Naah! :P
Hey, I'm real excited about TLKoB too because it's coming to my county in april/may!:cheese: :D

Thanks and awesome! :cool: It's spectacular and very different in a way.:P There was a lot of improv to the performance I went to and Zazu lost his bird in the IJCWtbK scene....I dunno if it was on purpose or not...:G

naw, you don't wanna go there Sharifu, there's crazy people there and too many people drugged up on Starbucks ;)

No no, you mean this...;) :lol:
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/3839/seattlesbest24kl.jpg
Really good coffee too! *sniffs*
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/5733/seattlesbest3dd.jpg

w00t! My poster has successfully completed the decurling process:...:cool:
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/66/tlkisposter3oe.jpg

starlioness
January 6th, 2005, 05:11 AM
I guess I shouldn't mention the Krispy Kreme fiasco ;) the Krispy Kreme where I live had to compete Aurora donuts there. still don't know which donut tastes better...:p

did you guys get to see Nordstroms and Eddie Bauer down there?

nafklt
January 6th, 2005, 05:43 AM
I guess I shouldn't mention the Krispy Kreme fiasco ;) the Krispy Kreme where I live had to compete Aurora donuts there. still don't know which donut tastes better...:p

did you guys get to see Nordstroms and Eddie Bauer down there?

:lol: Krispy Kreme donuts, I know those!:cheese: I remember seeing a Nordstrom sign at the side of a department store and Eddie Bauer... umm I don't think I know him...:confuzzled:

Nordstrom!
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/8010/nordstrom8mw.jpg
Paramount!
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/8144/paramount2el.jpg
Niketown!
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/4848/niketown1lk.jpg
Pike St. Cafe!
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/8725/pikestcafe0my.jpg

nafklt
January 6th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Horse Drawn Carriage!
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/6690/horsedrwancarriage3js.jpg
Glass thingy again!
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/4622/glassthingyagain0fn.jpg
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/5063/dontask8zu.jpg
Trust Parking! (For honest people only please)
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/5816/trustparking4gw.jpg
A really messed up car...oy! :
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/6168/smoke8iq.jpg

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 06:24 AM
I'm not quite sure which forum this topic qualifies to be in, so I'm posting it here. If a Mod sees fit to move this, please do so.

Anyway, I've found out that Minneapolis' Orpheum Theatre is airing The Lion King on Broadway in April. The only thing, the tickets I want are $125.

I was told by many friends and TLK fans that this play is a must-see. And I agree. I've listening to the music, even got the Cd from my girlfriend, and now I want to see the real deal.

For sure, these memories will last me a lifetime. I must see this play!

Is there anyone here who has had the pleasure of witnessing TLKoB live? I'd love some comments and even spoilers on the play. :)

Sharifu
January 8th, 2005, 06:44 AM
I love TLKoB. I only saw it once, (a few months ago) and I really want to see it again. I think you would like it too... But, is the ticket you want $125 because it's an orchestra seat? $125 is a lot I think.

Inuchance
January 8th, 2005, 06:57 AM
I've yet to actually see it, though it looks like it'll be coming to Chicago (about where I live) during June and July (about my birthday), so I'm hoping that I'll be able to go see it then.

Suki
January 8th, 2005, 07:32 AM
TLKoB is the greatest, hugest play! It rawks my world! In fact, TLKoB was the thing that brought me into the "wonderful world of" TLK =D

That's how much you should see it. =P

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 07:54 AM
I'm hoping to go see it either in the spring or summer.:) TLKob Rocks!!!!!:D:)

lion_roog
January 8th, 2005, 08:07 AM
There's some tickets on eBay that are going for $150 each and one ticket that is over $300..:gasp:....:D

I haven't seen the show....was going to but....*looks in Sharifu's direction*.......:D

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:22 AM
I would see it but it's nowhere close to me at the moment...

Sharifu
January 8th, 2005, 10:41 AM
I haven't seen the show....was going to but....*looks in Sharifu's direction*.......:D

Damn it, it wasn't my fault! :lol: Really though I wanted to go to but tickets were sold too fast. :(

lion_roog
January 8th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Damn it, it wasn't my fault! :lol: Really though I wanted to go to but tickets were sold too fast. :(

So....have you been working on your lines???.....:D

Sharifu
January 8th, 2005, 10:50 AM
I'm not a good singer though. :cheese: But I will be Nala.... :D Adult Nala. ;)

lion_roog
January 8th, 2005, 10:53 AM
:haha:...and who will be Cub Nala?..:gasp:

I need actors, people!....:D

SIMBAtheENIGMA
January 8th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Man, its worth the $125 ITS SOOO GREAT! The opening is sooo kewl! Gawd, i wish it wouldn't end! But go see it you'll love it!

Nephilim
January 8th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Pss, I wouldn't pay $125 to see a musical.

Lion Roar
January 8th, 2005, 02:23 PM
It may be very good, but $125 is a lot of money.

Darkslash
January 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I think it would be worth it.

nafklt
January 8th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Go see it!:bleen: It's great. I think the $125 tickets are the VIP ones and you get a TLKoB umbrella or something...:confused:

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 08:05 AM
$125 is for the front-row VIP section. For me, I don't care what the cost is, really. I just want to see a good play. ;)

Inuchance
January 12th, 2005, 02:30 AM
My english teacher saw TLKoB, and she said that the farther back seats (which are less expensive) are actually better than the VIP, up-front ones, because then you can see a whole lot more without having to keep looking back and forth and all...

Xinithian
January 12th, 2005, 03:42 AM
I wish that all of the cool things that happened when I was younger (there was definetly cool stuff that happened a long time ago, like when I was 5 I went to Australia and stayed in the outbacks, and then I went to England a year later) happened now so I'd enjoy them more. I also wish I remembered more about the TLKoB when I saw it.

lion_roog
January 12th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Man, I wish cool stuff would've happened to me when I was younger.....well, i did go to Las Vegas to visit my Dad when I was 10 years old...that was pretty cool.:cheese:

SimbaTLK1
January 14th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Definately go see it. You may be questioning the $125 now, but when you leave that show, you'll think to youreself, "Self, that was definately worth the $125" and then u can use either of the 2 cool AIM buddy icons i made http://www.lionking.org/~simbatlk1/bicon/36.gif or http://www.lionking.org/~simbatlk1/bicon/35.gif

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Full collection at my website under buddy icons BTW.

HasiraKali
January 15th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Oh it's definately worth seeing. I loved it! But $125 is really high for any show. Tickets aren't even that much on Broadway. O.o But yeah, I go to the theater a lot and I feel that seats farther back are better. Especially if it's your first time seeing something. Sitting close gives you a good view of one part of the show. But TLKoB is an environmental type show so you'll actually miss quite a lot that close. It's also harder to get a good view of the whole stage that close. Maybe a few rows back. And honestly, I prefer balcony or mezzanine seats to orchestra and definatly NOT orchestra that's under the balcony because the sound gets trapped and it sounds muddy. Front row might be more "prestigious" but you can't really see as much. :) Hope that helps... even though I rambled. :lol:

Inuchance
January 15th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Hmm... Looks like TLKoB is coming to Chicago June 10 through July 31 this year... ;)

Now, I live around Chicago, and my birthday's July 2nd, so I may be able to see it this summer. I'd better talk about this to my parents, though...

Roku
January 15th, 2005, 11:02 PM
The only reason I can't see the play is BEACAUSE of the price! My family lives in NJ, and that is right near NYC, where New Amsterdam theater is, hence TLKoB. However, tickets are so much money, I mean $100+ for a decent seat and $300+ for an orchestra seat. I wish they would make the tickets enough so everyone can afford it, but I understand a Broadway production costs a lot of money to support and produce. A lot of work and people and time are devoted. I just wish everyone could go and not be held back financially. If I had the money, I would go in a heartbeat! If you have it, go! :D

starionwolf
January 16th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Yeah, the good Main floor (orchestra level) seats are $125. That's a lot of money! There are some decent seats available for $77. I hope you can go watch the show. I want to go too.

nafklt
January 16th, 2005, 07:07 AM
:gasp: Whoa! The orchesta seats are $300+?!?!:gasp: It was only $75 at the theatre I saw TLKoB...:gasp:

HasiraKali
January 16th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Roku
The only reason I can't see the play is BEACAUSE of the price! My family lives in NJ, and that is right near NYC, where New Amsterdam theater is, hence TLKoB. However, tickets are so much money, I mean $100+ for a decent seat and $300+ for an orchestra seat. I wish they would make the tickets enough so everyone can afford it, but I understand a Broadway production costs a lot of money to support and produce. A lot of work and people and time are devoted. I just wish everyone could go and not be held back financially. If I had the money, I would go in a heartbeat! If you have it, go! :D

Tickets for orchestra are $100. That's from Ticketmaster.com which is notorious for jacking up the prices with "service" fees. The only show with ticket prices that high is the Producers. Also there's a little shop in Times Square that sells tickets at very discounted prices. I don't know the name of it though. :confused: Oh and sometimes prices are a little cheaper for matiness. *spends way to much time in a theater* :D

Inuchance
January 16th, 2005, 10:41 AM
:gasp: Whoa! The orchesta seats are $300+?!?!:gasp: It was only $75 at the theatre I saw TLKoB...:gasp:

Demand suddenly skyrocketed! You all saw it!

starionwolf
January 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Inuchance
My english teacher saw TLKoB, and she said that the farther back seats (which are less expensive) are actually better than the VIP, up-front ones, because then you can see a whole lot more without having to keep looking back and forth and all...

Thanks for the tip. I don't know how far back the J row is. I might choose a seat in M row or further back. These seats cost less than $65 USD.

The cheapest seats in the Amsterdam theatre are about $100. That's a lot of money too! Thanks for the information and the kind words Roku.

Originally posted by HasiraKali
Tickets for orchestra are $100. That's from Ticketmaster.com which is notorious for jacking up the prices with "service" fees. *spends way to much time in a theater* :D

Ticketmaster.com sometimes charges a Building Facility and Convenience fees. These charges can ad $15 to the ticket price.

Thanks for the helpful information HasiraKali !

I think weekend tickets are more expensive than the weekday evening tickets. I might be wrong though.

The backrow seats are $39 but the balcony tickets are $27 at the Orpheum Theatre.

I hope I can buy a program in Baltimore or get someone's autograph too. :)

Sadiki
January 18th, 2005, 09:26 AM
hmm... I would pay 125$ easily to see the show again... it's not even 100? so if I can use 100? in day for booz and food then I think it's ok for teather tickets also ( I did spend that money on booz and food in my friend bday really ;) )

HasiraKali
January 19th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah I'd definately spend it on tickets. I'd even go several times. I plan to see it a few times when/if it ever makes it to San Antonio. I'm obsessed with my obsessions hardcore. I even drove to Austin to see a movie. >.> <.<

Sadiki
January 19th, 2005, 04:33 AM
it costs me about 350? to even get to see that show because closest place where they having it is England. So if you can see it with 125$ I think you should be glad that you are so lucky. :hugs:

starionwolf
January 19th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
it costs me about 350? to even get to see that show because closest place where they having it is England. So if you can see it with 125$ I think you should be glad that you are so lucky. :hugs:

350? is a lot of money. I understand how you feel.

Sadiki
January 19th, 2005, 06:25 AM
hah :lol: I will go to the US in April and that will cost a lot too ;) even at now looks like that we are not going to get tickets * lurcking at Sharifu's, Woes and SimbaLKD's dirrection * but well we will do something else then...

Sharifu
January 19th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Hey hey... You know I tried... *sigh*

Sadiki
January 19th, 2005, 06:38 AM
hehe.. well what if I would say that I tried to get tickets to the USA but they were all sold out? I would still say that I tried ;)
Just kidding and like you know if there wouldn't be tickets I would swim over or use a bout or something :hugs:

Prince Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:26 PM
I get to see TLKoB this Saturday. :D

The show time is 7:30pm. And I can't wait. It's gonna be sooo much fun. =)

My sister, who only kind of wants to see it, has almost screwed me over though. :tears:

One of her friends has a birthday party planned for the same day, but it is couple hours before showtime. She's so conceited and said that if she doesn't show up, nobody will... but thats a lie. So now my mom is mad at her for putting her friends & a birthday party (invitations handed out several months AFTER we bought the tickets) before her family :mad: and my mom's mad at me mainly because i was trying to explain to her that she had to shower and dress nice before this, but she wouldn't listen so i basically cussed at her a bit :jejeje:... so now everybody's mad at everybody :eek: but i think the bottom line will be that my sister isn't going to the birthday party, OR i'm taking a friend to TLKoB in her place :idiot:

TakaTiger
January 19th, 2005, 11:28 PM
:gasp: lucky :idiot:

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Nice. I hope you enjoy it. ;)

Bonzai
January 19th, 2005, 11:30 PM
lol... interesting... very interesting :cheese: :lol:

have a nice time

Prince Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Bonzai
lol... interesting... very interesting :cheese: :lol:

have a nice time

:p

I will =)

Darkslash
January 19th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I need to check into where that's playing.

Sadiki
January 20th, 2005, 12:44 AM
enjoy the show!!! I'm sure you gonna love it ;) :hugs:

Shatara
January 20th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Have fun ^_^

I still got a couple months to wait...=/

Prince Simba
January 20th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Have fun ^_^

I still got a couple months to wait...=/

I can tell you right now, the only hard part of the wait is the last couple days. :gasp:

Suki
January 20th, 2005, 04:07 AM
I've been to TLKoB twice. :) I hope you have lots o fun and to remind you, don't sit next to a guy who is a half hour late and blames you on something you didn't do! :cheese: (yes, I had that experience :lol: )

Prince Simba
January 20th, 2005, 04:16 AM
O_o ^

wow... how about I get there on time and sit as close to the center as possible, as long as there's no hat-wearing big people in front of me... x_x

nafklt
January 20th, 2005, 05:25 AM
HOpe ou really have fun!!!:cheese: Bing back pictures of maybe the theatre if you can!!!:D

Sadiki
January 20th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
O_o ^

wow... how about I get there on time and sit as close to the center as possible, as long as there's no hat-wearing big people in front of me... x_x

yeah lets hope so.
when I see it in London that couldn't be possible because I sat in front with Boos ;)

we really have to take it again in this summer if we have a change :hugs:

Prince Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
okay, i just got back, and i'm not even going into detail. i can't even say it was awesome, because it was more than that. no description that i could give could possibly come close to how amazing it was.

i bought a shirt & a CD, and i would've bought more, but had little time and less money.

all in all, it was probably the best time i've had in months.

jannali
January 23rd, 2005, 03:58 PM
OMG i cant wait...im going february 4th! Glad you had fun PS! :D

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
Wow, sounds awesome. Glad you had so much fun PS. :wow:

LunarCat
January 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
glad you got to see it! :D :cheese:

Prince Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Actually, I'm planning on going to see it again before they leave in March =)

Zala
January 29th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Have fun! I"m sure you'll enjoy the show~ Pity it will never come here though.

Prince Simba
January 29th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I think everybody should get a chance to see it =)

But unfortunately the world doesn't work that way...

and I also think that tickets should be half price if you've seen the show before :p

well... good news: i've got my tickets (again). February 27 :D:cheese:

Kovu
January 30th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Zala
Have fun! I"m sure you'll enjoy the show~ Pity it will never come here though.
It will never come here? :gasp:
Haven't we got the Esplanade? Broadway shows go there. :confused:
No TLKoB = :eek: :eww: :p

Simba_Binti
January 30th, 2005, 06:02 AM
My mom's boyfriend got two tickets online that are set for May 28th.:D:cheese: Since this, of course, is January 30th, this gives me plenty of time to raise enough allowance for souveniors and stuff...:moon:

All in all, I expect to have a good time.:cool:

Inuchance
January 30th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Hehe, I still have to wait until like, June/July for it to come over to Chicago... But I'm hoping to get tickets ordered as soon as they become avaiable... (The site says that they'll start selling tickets in fall)

Simba_TLK
January 30th, 2005, 01:03 PM
i just found out today that TLKoB Sydney will be finishing on the 30th April...
and will be moving to Melbourne ;)

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Arts/Sydney-says-goodbye-to-Simba/2005/01/29/1106850164602.html

so i decided i want to see it again before it leaves Sydney :cheese:

also im meeting up with StE to watch it aswell ;)
we are planning to see the final show, hopefully when we book tickets there are still some good seats left :p

Mabatu
January 30th, 2005, 01:13 PM
As i said in the 'how are you feeling today' thread, that is the best news i've had in ages! I'm already excited about seeing it, and its still months off :D I have a feeling the wait is going to kill me :eww: :p ;)

It's also great that you two are seeing it together :cheese: I'd love to come along too, but unfortunately i'm a bit too far away for that :( But oh well, it can't be helped :hakuna:

Simba Child
January 30th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Tell me when TLKOB arrives in B.C.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Awesome. Too bad I can't meet up with any members to watch it... ;)

Sharifu
January 31st, 2005, 05:52 AM
Well that's awesome you are meeting StE as well... Take pictures! :cheese: ;)

Vidan
January 31st, 2005, 05:54 AM
Great! Aussie Lea members united! :evilgrin:

jannali
January 31st, 2005, 06:12 AM
lol PS and I live in the city and we still havent met up. have fun at tlkob though, im going on feb 4th!!! :D

Sharifu
January 31st, 2005, 06:15 AM
Hmm, who is PS?

Azerane
February 1st, 2005, 12:23 AM
Oh I sooo hate this world!!! It goes to Sydney, then it goes to Melbourne... WHAT ABOUT ADELAIDE!!!?!?!?! Ok so we're a smaller laidback city, it doesn't mean we Adelaideans don't wanna see it! :grrr: It so better come to Adelaide once it's done in Melbourne.... otherwise I'll... do something, I don't know what yet, just give me time!!!

nafklt
February 1st, 2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Azerane
Oh I sooo hate this world!!! It goes to Sydney, then it goes to Melbourne... WHAT ABOUT ADELAIDE!!!?!?!?! Ok so we're a smaller laidback city, it doesn't mean we Adelaideans don't wanna see it! :grrr: It so better come to Adelaide once it's done in Melbourne.... otherwise I'll... do something, I don't know what yet, just give me time!!!

:lol: *gives Azerane a hammer*:evilgrin:

j/k..:P

Originally posted by Simba Child
Tell me when TLKOB arrives in B.C.

It might come to Vancouver although I highly doubt it...:G They just stopped TLK in Toronto last year...:/ It's gonna be difficult too. They have to find a theatre. The Centre and Queen's theatre are always too busy... :hmm: I went to see it in Seattle on New Year's Eve but the tour just ended in Seattle on January 16th...:hmm:

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 1st, 2005, 05:26 AM
hehe, just got back to work now after meeting TLK, Ill post the pics later! hehe thanks for coming along TLK it was really fun :D can't wait untill April! "Great! Aussie Lea members united!" *hehe* Yup, anyway ive gota get back to work :( ill post the pics when i get home =)

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 1st, 2005, 10:12 AM
Here are some pic's

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_12.jpg

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_10.jpg
http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_15.jpg

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_2.jpg
http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_21.jpg

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_3.jpg

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/tlkobrrezised_7.jpg

There are some more at http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-resized/

Hehe, thanks again Simba_TLK! T'was FUN! :cheese:

Simba_TLK
February 1st, 2005, 12:16 PM
yep i had fun too ;)

cant wait until April 30th when we get to see TLKoB again :cheese:

here are some different pics i took using my camera (size reduced from 1600x1200) :p

thanks StE for hosting :)

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-%202/1.jpg

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-%202/2.jpg

http://www.simbaspaws.org/SIMBAtheENIGMA/TLKoB-%202/3.jpg

yeah first time i ever posted pics of myself before :gasp: :lol:

Sharifu
February 1st, 2005, 08:53 PM
Awesome guys! And yes Simba_TLK I noticed that is the first time you posted a pic of yourself! It's nice to see another Lea member. ;)

Ohh... I really want to see TLKoB again...

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 2nd, 2005, 08:17 AM
You look great TLK don't worryWish you could come with us! Pity you live on the other side of the world :lol:

Oh and NP for the hosting TLK ;)

Zala
February 2nd, 2005, 08:30 AM
You guys are so lucky! Been wanted to see TLKoB for years, but it will never come to a small country like Singapore. Bleh... Anyway, very nice pics and glad you 2 enjoyed yourselves.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
Awesome pics guys. Looks like ya had loads of fun. :cheese:
I'd like to go and see TLKoB sometime...maybe when I go to London sometime. ;)

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Really awesome guys!!!!:cheese: I hope to se TLKob really soon. Mm...perhaps sometime this year, if and when I have the chance.:p LoL, I'm always busy with school, it ain't even funny. =/

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 5th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Yeah, schools like that... Ive got 3 assignments already... and the week im gona see TLKoB with Simba_TLK i have Exams!... But i hope you get to see it kenyi! Its Awsome!

HasiraKali
February 28th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Just a heads up for all you guys in Texas. The TLKoB tour will be in San Antonio, Texas next April-May. It seems early to say anything, but the season tickets for the Broadway Across America season goes on sale soon. That means the tickets for the individual shows will soon follow. I shall be trying to get myself tickets for every weekend of the run. >.> *locks money in a safe and gives the key to sister to hide* I just thought you'd all like the heads up. :D

Sharifu
February 28th, 2005, 04:21 AM
It seems early to say anything, but the season tickets for the Broadway Across America season goes on sale soon.

It's never too early to say anything... I mean TLKoB is coming to Sacramento California April to June... And I swear tickets were sold out, like, last November. =/

Prince Simba
February 28th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I had to fight on Ticketmaster.com to get 2 balcony tickets to the showing I saw last night - yeah, I've seen it twice now :bleen:.

Usually there'll be some orchestra seats and some balcony seats left by the end of the run, but it's best not to press your luck.

I bought my tickets for last night back 'round the 23rd of January, and they weren't bad, but I'd have prefered grand tier (second level), so I'd suggest that if you really want to see it, you should get in early and buy the second level seating (at ASU, they were $50 each).

Ngatuny
February 28th, 2005, 04:39 PM
:wow: Wooooohooooo! thanks for the heads up HasiraKali.

:rolleyes: Typical of my luck when my brother lived in San Antonio TLKoB was in Houston, now that my brother lives in Houston TLKoB goes to San Antonio. But I'll definitively make it this time around.:p

HasiraKali
February 28th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Who wants to camp out at the Majestic box office with me? I'm seriously considering it because hey... I'm hardcore! :D

Sharifu
February 28th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I would go with you... If I lived near San Antonio. :D

Ah, TLKoB is coming to San Jose next January... And damn it I'm gonna to make sure I make it to that, it's in my very own city. ;)

Kiara Serengeti
March 8th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Just a heads up for all you guys in Texas. The TLKoB tour will be in San Antonio, Texas next April-May. It seems early to say anything, but the season tickets for the Broadway Across America season goes on sale soon. That means the tickets for the individual shows will soon follow. I shall be trying to get myself tickets for every weekend of the run. >.> *locks money in a safe and gives the key to sister to hide* I just thought you'd all like the heads up. :D

*faints*
D___ it!:confused:

DarkLion
March 12th, 2005, 09:51 AM
For the first time in my life, I'm glad I live in San Antonio!!!

Sombolia
March 12th, 2005, 11:56 AM
If someone's already made a thread about this.. sorry. :hehe:

Anyways, TLKoB is coming to Orange County next month! And I've got tickets! :D

*happy dance of joy*

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Congrats Sombi. I'm wanting to see this show sometime. :cheese:
Hope you enjoy it. ;)

Sudi
March 12th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Cool Sombolia!! I'm probably gunna see TLKoB in OC in the summer

HasiraKali
March 12th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by DarkLion
For the first time in my life, I'm glad I live in San Antonio!!!

You wanna go camping with me? :lol: I'm already saving. ;)

Sombolia
March 13th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Thanks guys! I'm positive I'll love it ;)

And then.. I can finally buy the TLKoB soundtrack! :lol:

Simba_TLK
March 15th, 2005, 12:06 PM
ok now we have a problem :rolleyes:
TLKoB Sydney has been extended from April 30th to June 26th
http://www.thelionking.com.au

the thing is StE and I, have bought tickets for the April 30th show, which was originally ment to be the final show, not anymore obviously :grrr:
im going to call them up tomorrow, and hopefully we can change our tickets :confused:....

Mabatu
March 21st, 2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
ok now we have a problem :rolleyes:
TLKoB Sydney has been extended from April 30th to June 26th
http://www.thelionking.com.au

the thing is StE and I, have bought tickets for the April 30th show, which was originally ment to be the final show, not anymore obviously :grrr:
im going to call them up tomorrow, and hopefully we can change our tickets :confused:....

That's really annoying :rolleyes:

I should have asked earlier, but were you able to change your tickets to the later date? :curious:

nafklt
March 21st, 2005, 07:29 AM
Cool pictures!:cool: But who's who? :P

Simba_TLK
March 26th, 2005, 01:19 PM
well, it looks like we cant really change our seats or the time :rolleyes:

but its still really good to see it again before it goes :cheese:

Cool pictures!:cool: But who's who? :P
guess :evilgrin:

Sharifu
March 26th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I already saw a pic of StE before this topic was made so I already knew who was who. :evilgrin:

Mabatu
March 27th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
well, it looks like we cant really change our seats or the time :rolleyes:

but its still really good to see it again before it goes :cheese:

Too bad you couldn't change it. But as you said, the important thing is you get to see it again before it goes ;)

guess :evilgrin:

:lol:

I like the use of the ':evilgrin:' there :p

Shatara
March 28th, 2005, 05:04 AM
So like...I saw TLKoB today...

All I can say is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/jawdrop.gif

It's just...wow. Indescribable. Purely indescribable...

I mean...you can see the movie dozens of times...and it gets to the point where you know exactly what's going to happen...every note of the score, every syllable of the script...you know exactly where they fall...

...It's so different on stage...even what you know is uncertain, and at times, things come totally unexpected...

Case in point:
Scar: I need to be bucked up!
Zazu: You're 'bucked up'. Royally.

Nooobody was 'spectin that one XD

So like um...yeah.

Sombolia
March 28th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Case in point:
Scar: I need to be bucked up!
Zazu: You're 'bucked up'. Royally.

That's part of the play? :lol: I can't wait till I get to see it in April. :D

Glad ya had fun. :jejeje:

Azerane
March 28th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Wow, it sounds like you really loved it. I'm hoping to get the oppurtunity to see it later this year.

Glad you enjoyed it! :D :cheese:

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 07:14 AM
I so wanna see it :cheese: glad some of us including you have gotten to see it

nafklt
March 28th, 2005, 07:43 AM
They do a lot of improv in TLKoB... heck when I saw it, Zazu was snatched away by the hyenas and the Zazu puppet master guy was standin' in front of the closed curtains killing time by pretending he was naked because his bird was gone...weird eh?:hmm:

EDIT: Did they do the Hula or the Charleston or something else?=D

imported_Rafiki
March 28th, 2005, 08:41 AM
That's so cool! i'm glad that you liked it!

I've seen it once so I can't say if they're improvising a lot! But it's really great, so everyone who has the opportunity should see it! :hakuna:

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Whoa, sounds awesome. I wanna see this sometime. :cheese:
Nice to hear you had a good time. :cheese:

Roku
March 28th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I'll never be able to see it because of money...I just wish so bad!!!!

Kiara Serengeti
March 28th, 2005, 05:34 PM
*Sneaks into the car trunk or suitcase of next person going to TLKoB* :cheese:
I wanna go!!!!!

Shatara
March 28th, 2005, 05:57 PM
They do a lot of improv in TLKoB... heck when I saw it, Zazu was snatched away by the hyenas and the Zazu puppet master guy was standin' in front of the closed curtains killing time by pretending he was naked because his bird was gone...weird eh?:hmm:
Not really. Our Zazu did something similar during IJCWTBK...Nala snatched the bird away and took it offstage, and the Zazu dude grabbed some long-grassy stuff and held it in a way to appear as feathers.

Then at the end he was like:
"These look like shower curtains from K-Mart...wait...! My bird! Where's my bird!? (offstage: Over here!) *runs towards stage right, but slams into a column with a MAN-SIZED BUMP, staggeres to center stage, and collapses in a spread eagle.* XD

EDIT: Did they do the Hula or the Charleston or something else?=D They did the Charleston XD Guess hula-ing would be pretty tough with that puppet :p:bleen:

Darkslash
March 28th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Sounds like a great time... everyone always has awesome reviews of it...

I really really need to get serious about haulin' up to Chicago this summer.

Anyone want to go along?

unregistered user
March 28th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Awesome :vitsm: !