PDA

View Full Version : Wishlez

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Random topic...
If you could have one wish, what would it be? (plz no 'end to world poverty' and stuff because I'm sure that most of the selfless people here at Lea would choose that kind of thing :bleen: .Cause you people are so nice...)

Anywayz... :ayecapn:

I wish my character Tei really existed... (obviously not the lion version sillys. :evilgrin:)

So guys... I asked for it I guess, so fire away!

Nalinda
April 17th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I want all the people that I love and I would live forever happily :D

Nalinda
April 17th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Even tough.. you maybe meet again in heaven.
But a great wish of mine is that all the people that I love and I will have a long long happy life together! And I really hope that that one is going to come true! I think so :D

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 07:46 PM
I hope you find that special person one day and no hollibles who will break your heart... You don't deserve it, no one decent does... Cheers for the post! =D :bleen:

Monai
April 17th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Kinda an elaborate wish.. I wish everyone from Lea Halalela were lions and lionesses and we all lived together in a huge pride! XD

Mushroom
April 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I hope I find my soul mate before I'm 25.
I wish my inking method would just work! Bah! I hate my inking method.

Nalinda
April 17th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Monai, thats a good idea.. ;)

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I agree, Monai's idea rocks! Then I could have my wish as well and be with Tei...

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Yo, Mush, what's your inking method? Oh, and hope you find your soulmate before you're 25... :D

Aurelian
April 17th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Hey, I'm a wolf, not a lion!:grrr: j/k

I wish humans would stop being so greedy and power hungry.

I really wish that I knew just one person in my area as passionate about the whole "furry" idea as I am. Sometimes, I feel very alone because I have no one offline to share my self with.

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo

Dont kill me! :gasp:

I like furries too... :D :cheese:

TakaTiger
April 17th, 2005, 08:16 PM
uhhh, that would be a hard choice... id need time to think about

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Think all you want bro :bleen: , I personally find thinking too hard... :cheese:

Darkslash
April 17th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I wish I could experience all the natural wonders of the world.

and

I wish I lived in the 1800s American frontier west.

Mushroom
April 17th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Merra'sSieria
Yo, Mush, what's your inking method? Oh, and hope you find your soulmate before you're 25... :D

Thanx, I hope so to. I use PSP 8.0 and I just use the pen tool, it tends to look fine, then I colour the lines with the paintbrush tool and it just looks so ugly.
And meerkats Monai, don't forget meerkats.

Monai
April 17th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo

Hey dude, you can be a wolf if you wanna. It's just that if I put down everyone who wasn't a lion fursona as their animal it woulda took a while.

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Darkslash
I wish I could experience all the natural wonders of the world.

and

I wish I lived in the 1800s American frontier west.

Koolsome. :evilgrin:

Originally posted by Mushroom
Thanx, I hope so to. I use PSP 8.0 and I just use the pen tool, it tends to look fine, then I colour the lines with the paintbrush tool and it just looks so ugly.
And meerkats Monai, don't forget meerkats.

Koolsome. :evilgrin:

Monai
April 17th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I won't forget meerkats Mush, don't worry, you got a special place in our pride as well. ;)

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Like Timon! :hakuna:

Merra'sSieria
April 17th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Night guys, I will either pass out or be seriously grounded if I stay up now... :tears:

Aurelian
April 17th, 2005, 09:59 PM
:lol: In l33t language, j/k means joke. I was just kidding. We have a whole zoo in this pride, so I don't blame you for simplafying.

unregistered user
April 17th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Ahh.. very hard..

-I wish that nationalism and racism were no more. And I wish that anarchy really could work...

-I wish that all animals and all the people only ate plants, and that the world's forests and wildlife that have been killed off would return.

-I wish for teleporters! No more cars, trains, planes, boats, or rockets =P

-I wish that some mythological creatures were actually real (in accordence with my second wish that is)

-And I suppose being my character Ravoc wouldn't be too bad either ;) ^^

Sombolia
April 17th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"j/k" isn't 1337 speak. ;)

I'd say my wish but it's pretty stupid :thinks: :p

Aurelian
April 17th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Sombolia, we are all wishing to turn into lionking characters! How much stupider can your wish be?:browlift:

Sombolia
April 17th, 2005, 10:45 PM
:lol:

I s'pose ;)

It'd rock to be a lion, but then I wouldn't have met all you fine people! :hmm: So I'm good with RPing. ;)

Weeell... I'd love to work for Nintendo. :o Being a programmer or designer for them would be awesome. :idiot:

That wasn't the stupid wish but whatever :p

Aurelian
April 18th, 2005, 12:24 AM
That wasn't stupid at all. At least half the people in this forum, including myself andprobably more, are gamers. I always though that it would be cool to combine my love for video games and my love for writing, and become a writer for a video game mag. There is one mag here, Game Informer, that is just my style.

Juniper
April 18th, 2005, 12:58 AM
I wish every person on Earth would grow up, pull their heads out of their ***, and quit arguing about stupid things.

I also wish people in general knew a bit more about me. Everyone's unique, you can never know too much about someone. Plus, knowledge leads to understanding and acceptance.

Simba22
April 18th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Right now I have too many wishes to have just 1. But, if I had to choose just one wish I'd probably ask for ten million dollars. I know I'm very greedy.:cheese:

Only-now
April 18th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Hmm..I dont really have one. Wishing is pretty pointless..lol..I mean..we have what we have..hehe. I suppose, I would wish for infinite wishes..hehe...didnt see that coming huh...? :P

unregistered user
April 18th, 2005, 05:20 AM
I wish I had Only-now's wishes =p

Sharifu
April 18th, 2005, 05:35 AM
I wish that my mom didn't have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and her painful back problems. My mom is so sweet and I love her and I just want her to be happy.

Merra'sSieria
April 18th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I wish that my mom didn't have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and her painful back problems. My mom is so sweet and I love her and I just want her to be happy.

:Ohno: Oh my, Sharifu! So beautifully selfless... =)

Merra'sSieria
April 18th, 2005, 03:22 PM
:browlift:

Xinithian
April 18th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I would wish (and I'm going to try to do this) for me to be the bassist for a revolutionary band... and to produce major labels as well.

Mizani
May 21st, 2005, 12:09 PM
I wish that every one in the world was as nice as the ones on Lea and thats no joke=)

unregistered user
May 21st, 2005, 12:18 PM
I wish to remain human :p

And I want to get a steady job so I can move out

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 01:19 AM
I wish.......to go to Africa and save the lions all over. I wish to find my true love one day....[no rush] and I wish that all those that suffer with problems, especcialy on Lea, would become happy, and that God would Bless all on Lea!

[I can make all of the above a prayer list! lol :lol:]

Prince Simba
May 31st, 2005, 01:44 AM
Just a couple words:

Lea Halalela High School, Lea Halalela University, and Lea-Halalela-Ville

=)

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 01:45 AM
What about Lea Kindergarten???? Donb't leave the Genie behind in regular Kindergarten!!!! I need a Lea Kindergarten ya know....:metoo:

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 01:47 AM
don't forget
Lea-Halalela Recording Studio
Lea-Halalela Orchestra
Lea-Halalela Business Centre
Lea-Halalela Record

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 01:48 AM
[Scratches head] I'm lost

Whitewolf
May 31st, 2005, 01:52 AM
Hmm this may sound evil :evilgrin:

If i have one wish ............................I would want to rule the world with an iron fist (or paw) hahahahahahaha :haha: now Fear my wrath all you lions and lioness

Simba '04
May 31st, 2005, 01:53 AM
I wish I could be married :cheese:

unregistered user
May 31st, 2005, 02:16 AM
Awww Simba oh four'......[thats one of my...secret wishes lol]

Simba22
May 31st, 2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Simba '04
I wish I could be married :cheese:

I wish I had a girlfriend.:cheese: