PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

Guntur
April 26th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday Audra and Sam. :) hope you have a good one on this new decade!

Sadiki
April 26th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Well it's Brad's birthday as well aaaaand it's quite early for most of the world XD I'll post something here tomorrow thought as I probably have a lot more to say then.. something that I might not be able to really say yet as that person hasn't seen it yet........... if you know what I mean ;)

Lion King Stu
April 26th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Since I'm not going to be around tomorrow as I will be back on base I shall put down an early happy b-day to you all :cheese:
I hope you all have great days, and you get everything you want...please save me some cake though is all I will ask :D

Nuduli
April 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Happy Birthday you two! Hope it's a great day well spent! :cheese:

King Simba
April 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Happy Birthday to you both! I hope you both have a great day. :)

Audra, I would've sent you a card, but it completely slipped my mind. :woe: I feel kinda bad I didn't send you a card this year, but I still hope you have a wonderful day. I'm sure you will. ;)

Sharifu
April 26th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Thank you! Although it's a little earlier for me as my birthday is tomorrow... :p But we're still going to have fun tonight, we're planning to go to HomeTown Buffet for dinner since I got a coupon for my birthday, buy one dinner, get another for free, then after that we're going to see African Cats, since today is Tuesday, tonight is cheap movie ticket night. :D

But my plans for tomorrow are to play Mario Kart Wii with STM, Leor and KS in the morning, Sombolia and Nathalie might be joining as well... :cheese: Then later in the day Petteri and I are going to a Family Fun Center and drive some go karts and play some arcade games. We'll probably go have sushi for dinner and then for desert we're going to have a Cold Stone Creamery Cake, I look forward to trying that cake, it has cake batter ice cream, yellow cake, cookie dough and chocolate shavings wrapped up in cake batter frosting and topped with fudge... :lol: Yum. I love Cold Stone ice cream... Then we'll go see Rio... Yay for a movie about parrots! :D

Azerane
April 26th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Happy Birthday! :D :hugs: Hope you enjoy Rio!

Twilight_Sparkle
April 27th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Happy birthday Audra, Sam, and Brad!...:D

Sombolia
April 27th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Happy Birthday Sharifu, Sam and Fuzzy! Hope you all have an enjoyable day :)

Sharifu
April 27th, 2011, 07:07 AM
It's now midnight here! Happy Birthday Brad and Sam!!! :D :hugs:

Leorgathar
April 27th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Happy Birthday Audra and Sam! I hope you enjoy your day at its best and have lots of fun :hugs:
We'll be here waiting for a MK race or two ;)

Aurelian
April 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Happy birthday, all!

Sadiki
April 27th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Well I guess I can post here now as Audra has decided to open her presents in the evening XD

Happy Birthday to Sam, I hope it's a good one, just don't party too hard or your second day as 26 year old may haunt you for life ;)

Happy Birthday Brad, it was awesome to able to catch up with you so close to your birthday and maybe actually be able to keep in touch from now on. I don't even bother to tell you not to party too hard because I know it's no use...

For last but definitely not least... Happy birthday my love, I hope the day is great one and I hope you will enjoy the cake and presents :hugs: I'm so glad we don't have to spend another day apart :love:

Simbaspirit
April 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
:D happy birthday guys!!!! I Hope this is the best year yet for you both!

Utora
April 27th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Happy Birthday!

KanuTGL
April 27th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope you all had/are having awesome birthdays :D

Azerane
April 27th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Ooh, presents! What did you get? :D

And I think I neglected in my first post to wish Brad and Sam a happy birthday as well, so happy birthday to you both :)

HasiraKali
April 27th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Happy birthday, y'all! :cheese:

Sharifu
April 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I had fun at the Family Fun Center with Petteri yesterday. :D The sushi was good and I enjoyed the movie Rio. As for presents, my mom gave me $50 to go towards my purchase of my Nintendo 3DS, a few clip on butterflies to put on my artificial tree in my room, and some neat mugs that look like they have pictures of model sheets of Mickey and Minnie Mouse on them.

What Petteri gave me really surprised me... He has made an animation table for me... :gasp: It's not completely done but I am amazed how much work he has put into it, my mom said he has been working for months on it, and working really hard, for hours some days... Aww, it was a complete surprise. Now I'll have to start animating again. :p Will be much easier with that table now. :D He also gave me, this little plaque that says, "If you can dream it, YOU CAN DO IT - Walt Disney" and it has a black silhouette of Mickey Mouse on it. Perfect to go on my animation table... :D

I also got a few birthday cards, from my dad, my aunt and my friend Tim... (Thank You Tim, if you ever see this post!) ;) My sister has something for me too and we weren't able to meet up last night, so I guess I still have something to look forward to from her.

Oh, and the ice cream cake was really good, I have a lot left too... :p

Safila
May 3rd, 2011, 04:10 AM
Better late then never ~

Cake for the guys

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/3097230013_ce07822726.jpg

and Sharifu's

http://media.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/581263/normal_DSC_0275.jpg

Sharifu
May 3rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Aww, that cake, I LOVE it!!! :D <3 <3 <3 Awwwwwww!

Thank you. ^^