PDA

View Full Version : Lion King electronic game

lionloversam
April 14th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I found this (http://search.ebay.com/handheld-lion-king-game_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR1 0QQsacatZ-1QQcatrefZC6QQsargnZ-1QQsaslcZ2QQsadisZ200QQfposZQ5AIPQ2FPostalQQftrtZ1 QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1) on ebay.

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 02:01 PM
yeah a friend of mine had it when he was younger.

nathalie
April 14th, 2005, 02:01 PM
We used to have that here too, somewhere back in 1995 I think.

Simba_TLK
April 14th, 2005, 02:19 PM
yeah ive got that game :D, i remember a relative gave it to me as a gift a VERY long time ago :lol:
its a pretty good game ;)
i dont play it anymore though, havent for years now :p

lionloversam
April 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I had it when I was really young too, but lost it. The only thing I did not lose that goes with it is the instruction manual. I just recently bought one off ebay from a different seller.

Lucy Lioness
April 14th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I had one!!!! They were great! :D

HasiraKali
April 14th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Oh I have that too! It's really rediculously easy but it's fun anyway. :D

TakaTiger
April 14th, 2005, 08:37 PM
i had something like that when i was younger, but it was a Jurassic park one :D

Lucy Lioness
April 14th, 2005, 09:34 PM
My brother had a Toy Story one
:D

Iestyn
April 14th, 2005, 10:00 PM
I've got one of those too *grins*

LunarCat
April 14th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by HasiraKali
Oh I have that too! It's really rediculously easy but it's fun anyway. :D

yes the easiness :p

but i love it! so much fun! :D cept the music is really annoying...:eww:

Azerane
April 15th, 2005, 02:05 AM
I remember seeing that in the toy store when I was little, and I really wanted it but my mum wouldn't let me get it! :(

lolopimp
April 15th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Whoa!! I used to have that. Where did it go? I used to love that handheld, it was addictive as h***. I remembered it included a small coloring booklet and some pics from the movie itself. It was back in the days so I can't really tell you when I actually had it.

Iestyn
April 15th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
cept the music is really annoying...:eww:
You can turn it off you know :P

Kiara Serengeti
April 16th, 2005, 12:45 AM
what was the point of the game?

Ralli
April 16th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Ooh, I'm intrigued. :curious: I can only play easy games. Games that include fighting of any level or sort give me little minor heart attacks. :horror: I get way into the game.

And what Kiara S. said: what was the point?

Heh, I may try to get it for my birthday...

Kiara Serengeti
April 16th, 2005, 08:25 PM
OT sort of: I love sidescrolling games like Commander Keen

starlioness
April 16th, 2005, 09:45 PM
oh it's the same as any other game.. you have to go throught different level to get to defeat the villian and re-claim the pridelands.

I remember you first had to go throught the Graveyard dodging Hyenas, and geysers spouts, witth some bones added in . next was the stampede scene had to dodge Hyenas, Wildbeest, and leaves (don't ask) . next Timon and Pumbaa train you by having you catching bus in midair( beware of those leaves) .. and the final Stage your'e at Pride Rock where you have to fight Hyenas, dodge lightning and falling fire, and pounce Scar 3(?) times for you to win the game. and I think those leaves are still there. if you win the circle is reborn and they present Simba's cub. if you lose you get some kind of funky loser music. and Simba walking weird.:confused:

dang it , now that song's in my head ..:cringe:

Leopatra
April 17th, 2005, 09:26 AM
We got that one, the smaller one and also a Timon and Pumbaa one

There are also two Simba's Pride ones but we do not have those. The Simba's Pride ones are from Thinkway.

starionwolf
May 8th, 2005, 03:40 AM
I want a Sega Game Gear. Some people are selling Simba's Mighty Adventures for the original Gameboy on eBay too.

Ashara
May 8th, 2005, 07:00 PM
OOO!!! :cheese: I have that! :grin: I'm stupid, so I have to use the cheat codes, though....:hmm:

starionwolf
May 10th, 2005, 05:38 AM
"Simba's Mighty Adventure" is also available for the PC, PlayStation and I believe GameBoy color. You might need a gameshark to cheat. lol

Shadow
May 10th, 2005, 05:48 AM
cool thingy

Fear The Paw
May 10th, 2005, 05:49 AM
That game was great when I was a kid. Still own it, there was something about that game that I never wanted to give it a way.
I remember when I first had it that I somehow I could never beat scar the last level, eventually I figured it out after about 10-20 times or so.

HasiraKali
May 10th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Isn't Simba's Might Adventure different depending on which console/platform you play it on? I seem to remember seeing something about that. :hmm:

Fear The Paw
May 10th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Yes

starionwolf
May 10th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Oh, I didn't know that. I thought they were the same.