April 8th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Hey all u guys and gals out there!

Girls: What do u look for in a guy

Guys: *vice-versa*

Happy Postin!

TakaTiger
April 8th, 2005, 11:31 PM
i dunno, i never gone looking for any ^^

but i would have to say, someone who i can get along with and ive known for a while ^^

Nephilim
April 8th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Women are more attractive than men. End of.

I realise that was not the question at all. n___n I guess I agree with TakaTiger to some extent.

Oh, and this thread is in the wrong forum.

nafklt
April 9th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I dunno, I've never thought of it actually...:hmm:

Nalinda
April 9th, 2005, 04:38 AM
I look for a beatiful smile and beatiful eyes..
And of course he should have an attractive mind.. :Ooo:

Nalinda
April 9th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Beautiful .. haha. Spellt it wrong..

unregistered user
April 9th, 2005, 05:02 AM
She should be understanding, kind, hopefully a virgin. =P

Sharifu
April 9th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Women are more attractive than men. End of.

:lol: ;)

Hmm... There was a topic like this at another forum I went to... Maybe I can just copy and paste what I said there, if I can find it.

The most important thing to me if the guy is sweet and cares about my feelings and my happiness. If they guy is pushy in wanting to be in a relationship, I don't like that.

Some guys are different though, they want to be in a relationship, but they give you your time and space, to see if you want to also.

So many guys were pushy to be in a relationship even though I wasn't interested.

Kovu
April 9th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Acceptance.

(post intended to sound cool :p)

nathalie
April 9th, 2005, 09:11 AM
I used to say: He has GOT to have bleu eyes, my age, and my hight.

And what do I have? bigger then me, a lot older then me ...
But, he has bleu eyes :D *lol*

He just made me laugh, and said all these sweet things and all ... *sigh* haha
Even though we had so many problems, I wouldn't wanna miss him.
And he was also the first person, who made me feel that I wasn't completely alone, as I thought I was.

Azerane
April 9th, 2005, 11:41 AM
The answer to that question could easily be turned into an essay... heh, but I'll try to make it short and sweet...

Someone who respects me, my values and beliefs
Someone I can have fun with
Someone who cares about me and my feelings
hmmm... yeah, and what Kovu said, acceptance... of who I am
Trust .... both ways, it's good to know that a person trusts you and that you can trust them :cheese: Think that's about it... heheh

And added bonuses: :p
A beautiful smile
Taller than me
A bit older than me
Green eyes...or... two different coloured eyes... hehe :D
;) :licks: :D

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 11:12 AM
I want a girl who completes me.

She has to accept me for me.
She has to be strong willed.
She has to have a personality that compliments mine, yet is very different at the same time.
She has to have goals and have an education higher than highschool.
She has to be able to put up with me.
She has to like attention and to be touched.

Woot...Bonus points for:
Beautiful eyes and hair...which are the first things I notice about a girl.
Being Shorter than me.
Being as affectionate as me.
Liking Basketball
Being Competative
Being able to beat me in basketball.
Being as open as me when it comes to..ummm...certian things....*wink**wink*
And having nice legs.

:D :D

nathalie
April 10th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Apart from the leg things, I could beat you in basketball :p

Yes, that is 1 ball sport I do like *lol*

Shatara
April 10th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog

She has to accept me for me.
She has to be strong willed.
She has to have a personality that compliments mine, yet is very different at the same time.
She has to have goals and have an education higher than highschool.
She has to be able to put up with me.
She has to like attention and to be touched. My thoughts (almost) exaclty.

Or in a word, Vitani ;)

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by nathalie
Apart from the leg things, I could beat you in basketball :p

Yes, that is 1 ball sport I do like *lol*

:haha:...There ain't no woman that can beat no man in no sport!!!....:D....I dare someone to prove me wrong....:rawr:

Or in a word, Vitani

When you find her...ask her if she has a Sister...or a cousin......:D

Nephilim
April 10th, 2005, 12:29 PM
:When you find her...ask her if she has a Sister...or a cousin......:D

Well, I know she has a couple of nice brothers, if you're interested... ;)

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Well, I know she has a couple of nice brothers, if you're interested... ;)

:haha:..Grrr.....curse my straightness.....:D

Azerane
April 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM

Ahh see... but that is where I think you're wrong Roog... you should not seek to marry someone whom you think completes you, you as a person, should already be complete and the person shouldn't complete you... not sure how to explain it... but I hope you understand what I mean.

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Ahh see... but that is where I think you're wrong Roog... you should not seek to marry someone whom you think completes you, you as a person, should already be complete and the person shouldn't complete you... not sure how to explain it... but I hope you understand what I mean.

But I am incomplete....for I only have half a heart....and there's only one girl on earth who has the other half that is the perfect fit to mine.

Azerane
April 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
But I am incomplete....for I only have half a heart....and there's only one girl on earth who has the other half that is the perfect fit to mine.

I really do dissagree with that... you are a complete person and yo uhave a complete heart... you just need to find someone you care about enough to share it with... a person you love should not fill your needs (complete your heart), because once they have filled your needs... there is really no reason for them to be around anymore and because they are no longer filling your needs you stop loving them...

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 01:10 PM
I really do dissagree with that... you are a complete person and yo uhave a complete heart... you just need to find someone you care about enough to share it with... a person you love should not fill your needs (complete your heart), because once they have filled your needs... there is really no reason for them to be around anymore and because they are no longer filling your needs you stop loving them...

If I'm so complete....then why do I feel so empty?

nathalie
April 10th, 2005, 01:11 PM

Ain't that romantic *sigh* haha

If he believes in that, let him believe ... It's his opinion :)

I kind of agree with him too.
Because if that person walks out of your life, it leaves kind of like a hole in your heart, I think.
So I also do believe that a partner can make you complete.

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Two against One.....We Win!....:p

Azerane
April 10th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I'm letting him believe because I know it's his opinion... but dam... you've kinda got me stumped now... but I know there's an answer... Nathalie the problem I see with what Roog is saying... ok so you have half a heart and there is one person who can complete it... then what happens if you never meet that person or if they die, or as you said, walk out of your life... surely there is not one sole person born for everyone... that's why it doesn't make sense to me...

nathalie
April 10th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Well, you have a point there too.

I must say, before I had my boyfriend, I was lonely, very ... and missing something inside.

Then I met him, I didn't feel lonely anymore, and I didn't had that "missing feeling" anymore eather.

*really weird*

And I do think, that if he is gone, I'll feel the same again like before.
That something is missing inside.

I think, it's everybody's own opinion, in the way that, everybody expierence love (and everything that comes with that) in a different way.

I talk with him alot about it, because he is been married before, when his ex left he felt like someone left a hole in his heart.

'Till he met me :D after 8 months, haha

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 01:29 PM
No...She is out there...and I will find her!....And when I do I will love and cherish her forever...and I will never hurt her and I will be the happiest Man to ever live! I will give her my soul.

Azerane
April 10th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Guess I can't argue with your determination... hehe.... I can understand what you mean about feeling lonely but it just doesn't work for me... being completed and there only being one person and one alone... anyway... I could write more but I gotta go to bed... :zzz:

nathalie
April 10th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Luckely we all share a different meaning on stuff :D

Could you imagine, a second person like me? :eek:

haha (sorry, just kidding) *lol*

lion_roog
April 10th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Guess I can't argue with your determination... hehe.... I can understand what you mean about feeling lonely but it just doesn't work for me... being completed and there only being one person and one alone... anyway... I could write more but I gotta go to bed... :zzz:

:haha:...Determination is all I've had in life....and it's all I need. I mean, when you have nothing (except my Mom, I have her), you have all the determination in the world.:cheese:

Juniper
April 10th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
hopefully a virgin. =P

So we can sacrifice her to the Dark Lord. Good thinking Nuka.

:p

The person I look for has to:

- Be kind
- Be open and truthful with me
- Love me unconditionally
- Well groomed (not like wearing thousand dollar clothes, just combed or upkept hair, clean clothes, good hygeine, etc...)
- Enjoys life
- Insane enough to keep up with my life goals (sky diving; rock climbing; climb an active volcanoe; break into fort knox, take a few pictures, and leave; Delete the internet (don't ask); meet an eskimo (as a bonus, make him say at least two of the following in a sentence: bling bling, off da heezy, yo, busta cap with a nine, f'shizzle, straight up trippin, hoes and/or cadillacs)) *Optional*
- Likes at least one of my hobbies *Optional*
- Enjoys intimacy *Optional... but requested ;)*
- Cuddles :p

Oh, and a good sense of humor.

Kintaru
April 10th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I think the most important thing really is just having someone you can relate to. You don't need to be exactly alike each other for that of course, but I think two people need to compliment each other really well like Roog said. Kind like 40 and 50 degree angles. A math analogy for love? God, I'm such a dork.:evilgrin:

But I notice this more than anything with a lot of woman I've met and relationships I've witnessed. The two never talk to each other, they just meet up, kiss and such, and go they're seperate ways. It's no wonder to me that they break up so quickly. That's why me last relationship didn't last heheh. We just didn't have a thing in common. I wanted to work with animals, she wanted to design clothes. I come to this forum, she loves to dance to rap music heheh. (Did that last one make sense?) Not that differences are bad of course, far from that, but I think there needs to be common ground and open honesty. We had -nothing- in common heheh, and as such, I haven't dated for a while. You know what that means ladies.. :rawr:

Now I could list a lot of the typical guy preferences here, but being as they're just pluses, not whats most important, and that I'm inherentlylazy, I'll just let you guess at em. ;)

Simba Child
April 10th, 2005, 11:29 PM
I like someone who:

Respects me
Devoted
Loves animals
Likes sports
Is caring
LOVES AFFECTION! (Huge bonus:D)
Someone I can talk to
Someone who has high goals for themselves

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Someone who...

Loves me for who I am
Has a great personality
Has similar interests to me
Is loving and caring.

;) :p That'd be about it up to now.

unregistered user
April 10th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Hmm.

Well, I definitly want someone who wants me for me, not for what I have, and I guess I want someone who enjoys writing as I do, but mostly I want someone who understands me, yeah, I know, my standards are WAY to high, but that's me.:cheese:

unregistered user
April 11th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Nalinda
I look for a beatiful smile and beatiful eyes..
And of course he should have an attractive mind.. :Ooo:

Yep, but vice-versa.

I look at first instance, but not the most important, for a beautiful smile and a deep look with her beautiful eyes.

She has to be herself, I mean, original, following her own ideals, smart and with a great sense of humor.

btw (and a bit offtopic), I would like to ask you something: Do you think that best friends can become a couple? I mean, do you think that a boy and a girl that have been best friends for some years can actually be boyfriend and girlfriend?

unregistered user
April 11th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Well, as for me...

I just want somebody who cares and understands me, and accepts me for who I truly am. I think that's what counts the most.

Someone, who, cares for me and is caring. Of course, I would greatly appreciate it if we both have things in common. Alongside, just a great personality who's very much ideal to me in a way for me to feel very 'complete' and yet, in their own way unique, original. Just someone there I could be with, so I wouldn't have to feel like I'm the only being left in this world, an empty soul. Kind, respectful, devoted/intimate, open/*honest*, and determined. Competitive at times, and not afraid to be who they are. Oh! And is positive, optimistic. =P It'd also be nice if they had an interest in animals, who loves and cares for them.:)

Although my wants/needs for the right person, are exactly similar to how you guys represented...people may have a few flaws within them, I mean...not everyone is perfect, but...neither are we, and so with a few flaws, that is understood. A few.;):p

But, right now...

All I know, is that she's out, she's looking for me...and I'm looking for her. Maybe not now, but I just know one day...we'll meet, and in time, it'll be true love.

----
For now, I'm just the adolescent lion teen Kenyi.

nafklt
April 11th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I've thought about it fur a bit...:hmm: Maybe someone who's smart and funny...:hmm:

Azerane
April 12th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Circle of Life?
btw (and a bit offtopic), I would like to ask you something: Do you think that best friends can become a couple? I mean, do you think that a boy and a girl that have been best friends for some years can actually be boyfriend and girlfriend?

I'm not sure about that one... I mean there's a bit of controversy over it that because you've been best friends for so long, it might ruin the friendship but then again because you know each other so well you might have a better chance at a relationship. From what I've seen, I think that best friends can be boyfriend and girlfriend but they have to be careful how they approach it. As they have been best friends they probably share a lot of their thoughts and feelings and they have to be careful that once they become boyfriend and girlfriend that they keep doing this, keep up the communication, and don't let it become a physical thing because that's really the only thing they wouldn't have had when they were best friends, so they must continue to share their thoughts with each other. Hope I have helped in some way... and that what I wrote made sense. =D

lolopimp
April 12th, 2005, 02:55 AM
I like a girl with a good sense of humor and who's also understanding. Trust is also important since a relationship can't work without it. But I also admit to be attracted to looks. You know, at least DECENT, know what I'm saying?

Darkslash
April 12th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Somehow I've skipped this thread until now...

Of course there are many girls who are quite physically attractive. However, most are obsessed with themselves and are rather superfluous. There is a small number of those who don't need to put themselves on display to make themselves feel better. That's the kind of girl I like -- not too self-centered, but one who knows her own worth and who doesn't make life harder than it is.

There are only a few girls I know in that category, but there is one who I'm working on...

nathalie
April 12th, 2005, 07:45 AM

I've been in that situation. But boyfriend and girlfriend are 2 big words in that situation *lol*
And I hoped after it that it would never happen again.

We had an arguement, and I really believe if we would just still have been normal friends, it would have been much easier to make up again.

Azerane
April 12th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Darkslash
Somehow I've skipped this thread until now...

Of course there are many girls who are quite physically attractive. However, most are obsessed with themselves and are rather superfluous. There is a small number of those who don't need to put themselves on display to make themselves feel better. That's the kind of girl I like -- not too self-centered, but one who knows her own worth and who doesn't make life harder than it is.

There are only a few girls I know in that category, but there is one who I'm working on...

I'm the kind of person who really doesn't care, I don't like to put myself on display and I think it's kinda ridiculous when girls go to so much trouble to try and attract guys, I'm just me and I'm not gonna cover that up, I don't see the point.

A-non-a-mus
April 12th, 2005, 09:06 PM
AHHHH :eek: everywhere I've been people keep bringing up this subject!

What am I looking for?... welll.. hard to say really... I'm looking for that special someone... I dunno...

Kintaru
April 12th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I'll admit it can be a bit tricky, but I think two best friends can become a couple. Sure, it does risk the friendship if something should go wrong, but I think any good relationship needs to be based on friendship. It's a tough situation. As I think good friends have the best chance too build a strong relationship ship cause they already know each other so well and care for one another so much, but they also have the most too lose.

Like many things, it's a gamble. But do you have the guts to place your chips and bet?

On another note, there are so so many girls in my HS that put themselves completely on display every day. Though I think most of em look more like clowns than anything with that horrid amounts of makeup they put on. :D

Personally I just think girls should keep themselves clean and well kept, no need for much more. Maybe a little makeup if you can do it tastefully, but the way I see so many teenagers act is crazy. See girls all the time in my highschool hiking up their uniform skirts and wearing school shirts a size too small for them. I find it hilarious actually, must be the sadistic side of me, cause they do it to "show off" and no guys will ever respect them because of it.

Muruwa
April 13th, 2005, 04:13 AM
^ So true Kintaru, I see most girls who do that as sluts and have little to no respect for them. But anyway, my perfect guy must:
Have a lot in common with me
Make me laugh
Make me feel special
Trusting
Great personality
Doesn't have a big ego, but is just comfortable with who he is (not self degrading)
Caring and sensitive
Open and honest with me about everything
Loyal
Good hygene (sp?), cute is a bonus (though I find that people I like tend to become more attractive to me than those I hate.)
I haven't been in a serious relationship yet (though I believe I'm putting myself into one right now) so I can't really say much else on how intimite my dream guy would be. But I think that's a pretty good list right there.

Xinithian
April 13th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Women are more attractive than men. End of. Beautiful- yes. But attractive is all in perspective.

I'm not interested in a mate at all right now... dating is at the bottom of my list of things to do.

Sharifu
April 13th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Kintaru
but I think any good relationship needs to be based on friendship.

Oh oh, I agree with that! That's why I always want to be friends with guys first. That's why I don't like it if they want to be in a relationship the very first day I meet them.

I agree a lot with the points Muruwa said. I think Muruwa and I think a lot a like. (No wonder we have been friends for so long.) ;)

I also agree about what you said about girls and make up Kintaru. In my opinion, the natural look is so much prettier. I don't wear make up, nor do I want to. People have told me I am pretty, I don't think I need make up. Besides... It takes a lot of time to put on, and costs you money. I like the way I am now, I am happy enough, I don't need/want make up. :D

lion_roog
April 13th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Oh oh, I agree with that! That's why I always want to be friends with guys first. That's why I don't like it if they want to be in a relationship the very first day I meet them.

Hmm....maybe I should stop asking everyone to marry me the first time I meet them....:D

Azerane
April 13th, 2005, 10:46 AM

Yeah, I couldn't be in a relationship with someone I'd met that day.. because I'd hardly know them... it'd be weird and you really don't know who that person is yet or what they're like.

I also agree about what you said about girls and make up Kintaru. In my opinion, the natural look is so much prettier. I don't wear make up, nor do I want to. People have told me I am pretty, I don't think I need make up. Besides... It takes a lot of time to put on, and costs you money. I like the way I am now, I am happy enough, I don't need/want make up. :D

Wow... that sounds so much like me it's crazy... I've never been a big fan of make-up and those people who just lather it on... bleh :yuck: I mean... what's the point... I don't wear make up and I don't see the need to.

Muruwa
April 13th, 2005, 08:59 PM
I'm just far too lazy to wear make-up. I'll wear a little bit for special occasions, but I don't really get enough time in the morning to worry about anything but showering and getting dressed in time for school.

Sharifu
April 13th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Hey, girls are beautiful, what do we need make up for? ;)

Besides, guys should like us for other reasons too, not just for our looks. And if that is so important to them where they wont give you a second glance because you aren't flashy, then they aren't worth your time.

Alli
April 13th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Hmmm, things i expect in men? Well, i don't want them to expect me to wake up and be perfect, wear makeup everyday, or even wear the high fashion clothes, cause that's NOT me at all -.- They must
Accept me for who i am, not what the want me to be
Be somewhat in common with me, but not too much cause than it'd be too...Boring
They have to have a level of romance...Too much romance is annoying, not enough is even more annoying. I mean, if a guy doesn't even get you flowers or hugs or anything, whats the point -.-
He has to trust me, and in return i'd trust him
He has to make me feel like i'm a special person to him
He has to be able to make me laugh
Honest about feelings, though not every feeling cause even i'm not like that
He has to be good looking, i mean, c'mon, lol
and be clean...And no drugs...

*edit- Referring to my first lines, Yes, i take care of how i look and i like to look good. But i'm not out to impress anybody. *shrugs*

Xinithian
April 14th, 2005, 02:22 AM
I find it annoying how sometimes women will have their boyfriends/husbands do all sorts of romantic stuff with them, yet don't give much physical interaction. Whereas women find romance appealing, men find physical interaction to be appealing. So, when it comes to a straight relationship, in my opinion there should be an equal balance of both.

Alli
April 14th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
I find it annoying how sometimes women will have their boyfriends/husbands do all sorts of romantic stuff with them, yet don't give much physical interaction. Whereas women find romance appealing, men find physical interaction to be appealing. So, when it comes to a straight relationship, in my opinion there should be an equal balance of both.

Yes, very true

Sombolia
April 14th, 2005, 03:27 AM
-Must have blond hair
-Must be slightly balding
-Must be funny
-Must have a good personality

I know only two men who fit this category. :lol: And for those of you who couldn't tell - I'm JOKING ;)

Juniper
April 14th, 2005, 04:05 AM

You are a very smart person, I agree completely :ayecapn:

Xinithian
April 14th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
-Must have blond hair
I wish I could have hair/mane like Coverdale's...

http://www.aurora.dti.ne.jp/~sonny/diary/image/david-coverdale.jpg

Sharifu
April 14th, 2005, 05:04 AM
I prefer guys with dark hair myself. I love brown hair. :D

In my opinion, brown hair is more attractive, on both men and women.

unregistered user
April 14th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Azerane & nahtalie:

Thanks for answering that question. I think that it all depends on the personality and relationship of the people, it can be either a good boy/girlfriend relation or a bad one. There is no standard result, it all depends on both's situation.

Thanks for your replies!

Azerane
April 15th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Azerane & nahtalie:

Thanks for answering that question. I think that it all depends on the personality and relationship of the people, it can be either a good boy/girlfriend relation or a bad one. There is no standard result, it all depends on both's situation.

Thanks for your replies!

No probs ;) Just hope I helped you out a bit, it's a tricky question to get an answer for.

Muruwa
April 15th, 2005, 02:53 AM
I prefer guys with dark hair myself. I love brown hair. :D

In my opinion, brown hair is more attractive, on both men and women.
I love red hair... and green eyes. But I'm not picky about that sort of thing. I think certain hair colors look better on certain people than on others.

Sharifu
April 15th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Yes red hair is pretty too actually... Red heads are lucky because red hair is rare. I think women with red hair are really beautiful.

But for some reason, the few guys I have seen with red hair, I wasn't really attracted to. For some reason I seem to like brown hair on guys better. Eye color doesn't really matter to me.

Xinithian
April 15th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Yes red hair is pretty too actually... Red heads are lucky because red hair is rare. I think women with red hair are really beautiful.

But for some reason, the few guys I have seen with red hair, I wasn't really attracted to. For some reason I seem to like brown hair on guys better. Eye color doesn't really matter to me. I like guys with long hair.

Sharifu
April 15th, 2005, 04:44 AM
I like guys with long hair.

Me too. ;)

Sombolia
April 15th, 2005, 05:00 AM
A good friend of mine has red hair. ^^ Is so shiny. @_@

Nalinda
April 15th, 2005, 05:19 AM
For my opinion.. I like short but not tooooo short hair and often with brown hair!

Sharifu
April 15th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Short hair can be attractive too. I think it depends on the person.

Muruwa
April 15th, 2005, 08:21 PM
As long as it's not longer than my hair, it's fine :lol: Hairstyles all depend on the person in my opinion. Some people I know look a lot better with longer hair and I can't imagine them with short hair and vice versa.

A-non-a-mus
April 16th, 2005, 09:19 PM
for me, I tend to like long hair better... I dunno... seeing girls completly bald sort of makes me want to run... no offence to those who like/are bald...

I myself have long hair, not only because I like it better that way, but because, I have no way of controlling it when it's short... therefore I'd look terrible...

Xinithian
April 16th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
for me, I tend to like long hair better... I dunno... seeing girls completly bald sort of makes me want to run... no offence to those who like/are bald... It's not that most of them want to be bald, it's usually a side effect of the chemotherapy for cancer.

Sharifu
April 17th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Muruwa
Hairstyles all depend on the person in my opinion. Some people I know look a lot better with longer hair and I can't imagine them with short hair and vice versa.

I agree.

LunarCat
April 17th, 2005, 05:18 AM
:haha:...There ain't no woman that can beat no man in no sport!!!....:D....I dare someone to prove me wrong....:rawr:

lets see.......field hockey, gymnastics, horsebackriding, :p

ideal guy, that's a toughie, and well, let me put it this way, I'll know him when i find him. ;)

unregistered user
April 18th, 2005, 07:12 AM
No probs ;) Just hope I helped you out a bit, it's a tricky question to get an answer for.

Yep!!! Any info is useful, it's good to see some different points of view. Anyway, I'm hopefully to follow Simba & Nala's path: two old good friends falling in love with each other... Aw!!! :love:

lion_roog
April 19th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
lets see.......field hockey, gymnastics, horsebackriding, :p

Shaddaaaaaaappp.....:p :D

LunarCat
April 19th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Shaddaaaaaaappp.....:p :D

:p :D :D :D just doing my civic duty. :irule: ;)

Simba Child
April 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Actually LC, my bro could actually beat most girls at gymnastics.

LunarCat
April 24th, 2005, 04:58 PM
^ cool! :cool:

Simba22
April 25th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Things I look for in a girl

Girls who can laugh at my pathetic attempts to be funny.:cheese:

Nice smile

Nice laugh

Loves being active.

IS worse then me at sports[Then I wouldn't feel so bad when I throw the worst Jumpshot imaginable]:(

Can put up with my my hyper crazyness.:cheese:

Is a fan of Disney

Is a fan of the New York Yankees [Just finding a woman who loves baseball is hard enough so I don't even care if she's a Red Sox fan];)

Is also a fan of wrestling[If I find a woman like that first day I'm proposing to her.];)

Likes talking to me[I can not tell you how many times I have tried having a conversation with a girl and them to respond with 1 word. Makes me feel kinda uncomfortable]

DOesn't complain that I only work 15 hours a week.:cheese:

My standards aren't so high so chances are if she is nice and likes talking to me about stuff chances are that's the right girl for me.

Opera Ghost
April 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
cool
funny
likes same intrests
crazy like me
kind of noisy
talktive (not boring)
likes hanging out
doesn't mess up my plushies :gasp: lol

W-Eyed-Wanderer
April 28th, 2005, 02:56 AM
:hmm: I think there are a few things that my ideal girl would have to be:

Friendly and compassionate; Not afraid to speak her mind; Good sense of humour; Not necessarily loud but confident in herself and who she is....oh and open - I'm not a fan of people with 'fronts'

Those are the essentials, there are lots of complicated little things that would take ages to think of and list but then I don't have a set type; I just like who I like for varying reasons.

Speaking physically the only thing that matters to me is the face - nice eyes and smile are the first thing I notice. :fini:

I don't believe the "one person for everyone" theory because I like to think there's more than one out there. Incidentally, with all this talk of 'perfect matches' does anyone think they've already met theirs? Whether it ended happily or not...

Azerane
April 28th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
I don't believe the "one person for everyone" theory because I like to think there's more than one out there. Incidentally, with all this talk of 'perfect matches' does anyone think they've already met theirs? Whether it ended happily or not...

I agree with you on that matter, however I find that as soon as you start liking someone you think, OMG, he/she's the one for me, then if you stop liking them you can see all their faults and think it could've never worked, so I think if you can make a relationship work with someone and both be happy and love each other, then that's just perfect. :)

Kintaru
April 28th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Well if you think about it, when a relationship ends a lot of people will usually feel that way. But I think that is actually showing how much they cared for the person. And when they break up they're really hurt from it and ends up being expressed that way. Not saying that's right of course, or true in every case. Though if the worst happens and a relationship ends, I think the best thing to do is to take a step back, reset your perspectives, and try to remember why you liked him/her so much in the first place.

I like to believe that there's atleast one person out there for me, if not more. And I think the most important thing is to find a way to make it work, even if it won't be simple, easy, or even cheap. Shouldn't matter if you truly care for the person. Atleast give it a chance. Relationships by their nature aren't easy, but I think it's getting over the obstacles in them that help people really fall in love each other.

Okay, enough rambling for now.
:cheese:

Azerane
April 28th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Yeah, I don't think there's just one person, there's more than that... but I also agree that even if they are 'the one' for you, relationships are hard and you've gotta work at them to make them work, otherwise it's just gonna fall apart, but if you can work past obstacles and problems that you have it makes the relationship stronger because you've proven that you want to be with that person because you've pushed through the hard times instead of giving up. :)

EDIT: :hmm: I used that smiley last time...

unregistered user
May 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
I persoanlly look for enjoyment. Laughter. The fact he's knows what's hes doing. Someone who shares my passions, and can also show me different views of life. Currently, i think I've duiscovered someone such as that, yet seeing how it's via the internet....I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 24th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah you gotta be careful about the internet...apart from the fact people are not always as they present themselves, there's also the fact that you might find a perfect match and never be able to meet them!

Thankfully this has never happened to me, but then at 18 do you really know what your perfect match would be? I reckon it takes a few more years of life experience to find yourself, and only once you know yourself can you know who you should be with.

unregistered user
May 24th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Ya...I mean...I'm 15 here, and my brother didn't start dating until he was 21, even then, he only dated two girls, and is now to get amrried next month! I'm not too into love yet, because I know I've got some things to learn.....[who am I kidding....some]

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 24th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Hehe don't worry about it, I remember being 15. When I was 13 I fell in love with a girl for 4 years before I asked her out...thing was, when I finally asked I didn't even care what her answer was because it was just about breaking that mental barrier.

Everyone falls in love for the first time and it hits you like a ton of bricks...but usually it's not the love of your life, it just feels like it, and you move on to pastures new fairly quickly afterwards.

Incidentally she said no in the end...and it was tough at first but after I got over it I suddenly felt a hell of a lot better for it! Never looked back.
:D

Hanshilo
June 1st, 2005, 06:13 PM
Origonally posted by Darkslash.

Of course there are many girls who are quite physically attractive. However, most are obsessed with themselves and are rather superfluous
Off topic

Yes most of the girls that li8ve around my area seem to obsses with their weight no offence to those who donb't care.
"Am I fat" Does my bum look big in this" it is really annoying my sis is the worst for saying "Am I fat":grrr: it gets really annoying after a while...
:confused: We just say yes now at it P***es her off.:cheese:

Back on topic:
I would like just a normal, kind caring, not to much borthered on how they look. weight or anything, i am not obssesed over the body of a women, and i would be as protective towards her or he, i don't have a clue yet, so we share as much as possible, and they would have to.
and what lion roog said was right ppl cane feel uncomplete cause they might be lonely, or just a lot of deppresion... or maybe he hasn't found no one that he truely loves

=D

unregistered user
June 1st, 2005, 06:21 PM
Dude...I'm like what....500 lbs? Am I fat? [takes picture of self]
http://index.echostation.com/zorba2.jpg

eh...maybe.
:lol: Actually I'm like...what....125 lbs? I could care less, yet here we are on that subject. I get excluded from other girls cuz I don't wear the arse hugger pants, and eat wheat thins, and stand perfectly still all day so my hair remains in one bloody space. If you even look at the clothing girls wear, it's meant so you can't really move around in.:grrr:
I'm happy to not be in there posse. More of i end up at the boys football team running touchdowns, so, I'm happy. Well, I was in football until the guys got huge, and they were too powerful for me.:cringe: :(
But now I play the computer :lol: Oh well. I'm just my own class of stupidness =)

Hanshilo
June 1st, 2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Utora
[B]Dude...I'm like what....500 lbs? Am I fat? [takes picture of self]
http://index.echostation.com/zorba2.jpg

Nope ur not ur just big boned

:cheese: no really i wouldn't care about size it's the personality which u shuld keep an eye on, cause you can get some really nice ppl that are big, but some skinny one that are right meanies not including the nice thin ppl, but you can get real mean big ppl aswell so i am not being unfair:browlift:

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Let's see what I'm looking for in a girl is..Wait! I already have a girlfriend. But what I do want in a girl is : 1. The perfect butt. 2. A virgin.
3. Brown hair. 4. A girl who doesn't care if I'm disabled. 5. A girl who likes the performing arts. & finally 6. A real cuddler.

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Please stop unearthing old posts. If we all stopped typin on em' they should just float away :lol: But seriously, am I the only one annoyed with this :confused:

Aurelian
August 26th, 2005, 08:42 PM
I think you are, Utora. As long as he is making worthwhile replies, bringing back old posts is fine. Remember, these are new posts to new people. It is just somthing we older members have to put up with.

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Ahhh alright then. Hahaha, I guess I'll avoid Lea today, I must be havin a bad day mentally. :( Thanks Roqitts.

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Utora is definately NOT the only one. This post of Marimba's at least adds something to the discussion somewhat, his other posts DO NOT. And he NEEDS TO STOP. <<

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Utora is definately NOT the only one. This post of Marimba's at least adds something to the discussion somewhat, his other posts DO NOT. And he NEEDS TO STOP. <<

:kovuangry(Annoyed and harshly.) I'M QUITTIN'!! BYE!!!!!!!!!:vitgrr:

Aurelian
August 26th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Damn...

I hate it when I try to extend a freindly hand to a trouble person, and get yanked to the wrong side. I even tried to reason with him over a PM, but I guess it was a futile effort...:(

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Okay.. sorry. I won't quit.

Lweek
August 27th, 2005, 02:28 AM
I needn't look for GF, I have one and I'm quite satisfacted. .. but what I would like to say. It's not important to get a virgin GF. If the girl isn't virgin that doesn't mean shes bad or cheating or whatever evil. And even more, sometime girls lost their virgin very young by surgery because their hymen was not able let off the blood during their days.

And you know what? You have very very small chance to check out or prove they are real virgin. And if they will lie you, you will probably never know truth. You will probably feel nothing during first penetrating of her. You have to belive her and no matter if she is virgin or not. That's what love is about .. mutual confidence.

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Well the point of reamaining virgin is so you have something to give to your husband/wife that no one else has gotten from you. Something for your husband/wife to cherrish because only he/she has it between his/her wife/husband.
lots of husband/wife
lol
but no, that doesn't mean they're evil ;)

Lweek
August 27th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Yes, I just meaned that this is something fake something unimportant. If everybody will want a virgin, what will girl like I mentioned do?

I mean, I never asked any of my GF if they are virgin .. it is like give her ultimatum. You're not virgin? No? Then I can't love you .. WTF love is it? :) And how the girl could be sure about her BF's love? He can marry her, get off the virginity and divorce in next few years? .. and she waited with her virginity for many years?

It's nice and romantic if both are virgin but it's very egoistic to require it as love clause.

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Lweek
I needn't look for GF, I have one and I'm quite satisfacted. .. but what I would like to say. It's not important to get a virgin GF. If the girl isn't virgin that doesn't mean shes bad or cheating or whatever evil. And even more, sometime girls lost their virgin very young by surgery because their hymen was not able let off the blood during their days.

And you know what? You have very very small chance to check out or prove they are real virgin. And if they will lie you, you will probably never know truth. You will probably feel nothing during first penetrating of her. You have to belive her and no matter if she is virgin or not. That's what love is about .. mutual confidence.

This is the last word of my dirty mind. My girlfriend lost hers when she was 14.

jazonhyena
August 27th, 2005, 03:07 AM
I don't ask for a -ton- in the way of personality; I merely hope for someone who will put up with my sexual oddities (better not to talk about them here; suffice it to say, Jazon likes cartoon hyenas perhaps as much, if not more than real life making out) and the fact that my favorite passtime is something called "roleplaying", not kickball or my job or hanging with friends.

On the other hand, I'm not very nice or accepting of most of the people who DO put up with these things, because in my experience, the majority of them are nearly unbearable in their intense and unrelenting nerdiness; a total disconnection with reality and society that they tend to revel in; a childlike sort of adolescent sense of rebellion against that which need not be rebelled against. The sort of person who might say, "Reality is all in your mind," Or "Lies are just misunderstood truths" and other ridiculous claptrap I don't believe in.

MY PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL: I'm far too weird for the majority of the more "normal" girls, and far too normal for the majority of the "weird" girls.

Physically, this is my dream girl: Short. Shorter than me. 5'4" at the VERY tallest. Chubby. She's got chub. She's not skinny, in shape, or fit; but not fat, either. She wears glasses. Her face is plain, maybe even homely. Forgettable. Not striking or vibrant in the least. Maybe a little sad. She has long hair, probably brown or dirty blonde, maybe in a ponytail. She doesn't have an exciting smile; it's off-kilter, or maybe it shows a little too much of her gums.

I can't explain any more why I adore this look any more than I could explain why I'm after cartoon hyenas. It would seem it's just "built into me". But I love it. I delight in a girl that looks this way. I could practically worship her; I've got it that bad.

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by jazonhyena
I don't ask for a -ton- in the way of personality; I merely hope for someone who will put up with my sexual oddities (better not to talk about them here; suffice it to say, Jazon likes cartoon hyenas perhaps as much, if not more than real life making out) and the fact that my favorite passtime is something called "roleplaying", not kickball or my job or hanging with friends.

On the other hand, I'm not very nice or accepting of most of the people who DO put up with these things, because in my experience, the majority of them are nearly unbearable in their intense and unrelenting nerdiness; a total disconnection with reality and society that they tend to revel in; a childlike sort of adolescent sense of rebellion against that which need not be rebelled against. The sort of person who might say, "Reality is all in your mind," Or "Lies are just misunderstood truths" and other ridiculous claptrap I don't believe in.

MY PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL: I'm far too weird for the majority of the more "normal" girls, and far too normal for the majority of the "weird" girls.

Physically, this is my dream girl: Short. Shorter than me. 5'4" at the VERY tallest. Chubby. She's got chub. She's not skinny, in shape, or fit; but not fat, either. She wears glasses. Her face is plain, maybe even homely. Forgettable. Not striking or vibrant in the least. Maybe a little sad. She has long hair, probably brown or dirty blonde, maybe in a ponytail. She doesn't have an exciting smile; it's off-kilter, or maybe it shows a little too much of her gums.

I can't explain any more why I adore this look any more than I could explain why I'm after cartoon hyenas. It would seem it's just "built into me". But I love it. I delight in a girl that looks this way. I could practically worship her; I've got it that bad.

My Gods! I have found somebody who has a mind like mine..Wait! Your into cartoon hyenas! (Growls like A Mad Hyena.) Woops! That came out! Sorry. Well that reminds me that I too like girls with glasses. It makes them cute.

Juniper
August 27th, 2005, 04:30 AM
I dunno if I've posted here yet, but I'll post again :p

Guy or Girl, doesn't matter to me, but they have to be at least marginally attractive (usually), have a good personality, enjoy a bit of intimacy, there has to be a mutual respect, and they have to be honest/faithful. Every person I've been with has cheated on me or left me for someone else, which, I dunno, seems to speak more about me than anyone else, but I don't go for that whole dating other people at the same time thing, if you're gonna be in a relationship with me, I expect you to be in a relationship with me. At the same time, I'll never keep someone in a relationship they don't want to be in because a relationship is supposed to be something both people want to be in, or it's useless (I try to fix problems in a relationship, but I won't make someone stay if they want out)

jazonhyena
August 27th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Marimbawizard
I have found somebody who has a mind like mine

Please don't say that; it scares me.

But yes, I would probably rather spend an afternoon roleplaying as a hyena with my loved one than rolling around on the couch with her.

In that sense, I am a total nerd. But I don't take pride in my nerdiness and am, in fact, of the opinion that nerdiness isn't something that is inherently good; that it's nothing to take pride in.

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Lweek
Yes, I just meaned that this is something fake something unimportant. If everybody will want a virgin, what will girl like I mentioned do?

I mean, I never asked any of my GF if they are virgin .. it is like give her ultimatum. You're not virgin? No? Then I can't love you .. WTF love is it? :) And how the girl could be sure about her BF's love? He can marry her, get off the virginity and divorce in next few years? .. and she waited with her virginity for many years?

It's nice and romantic if both are virgin but it's very egoistic to require it as love clause.

You make a compelling argument Lweek. I suppose it's just the thought that counts hehe.

Is it just me or does it seem females are better at keeping their virginity than most males are?

Anyway, I believe that when both are virgins, it helps the marriage. Neither of you have a previous experience to base what you just did off of. So even if it's the worst ever, you might think it was the greatest. It helps the marriage in this sense.

Also, lest not forget the wonderful World of STDs =/ (no offense to anyone here who may have an STD though >.> ) But.. if they're a virgin, thier chances for having an STD are cut down considerably.. so that's a good thing.

Anyway.. yeah =P

Melody of Scar
August 27th, 2005, 05:37 AM
In my girls, I look for personality. I can't really describe what I'm looking for - someone similar to me, I guess. Usually perky, playful, sweet, caring, laid-back, similar interests... Good looks is a bonus, but not required.

As I said, hard to explain. Probably because I've had no luck with the girls I've gone after. :hehe:

Bahati
August 27th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Anyway, I believe that when both are virgins, it helps the marriage. Neither of you have a previous experience to base what you just did off of. So even if it's the worst ever, you might think it was the greatest. It helps the marriage in this sense.
There's also a strong message of commitment. I believe one of the greatest gifts a spouse can give is the knowledge that he or she has waited until marriage to share that experience with someone truly special.

To paraphrase, which sounds better? "Well, uh, the opportunity was there back then, so I took it," or "I've waited my entire life to give this aspect of myself to you and no one else?"

Darkslash
August 27th, 2005, 06:20 AM
My main qualification for females is that they must not be self-obsessed, narcissistic, or, to put it simply, "act like a *****." I'm sure you know of which type of girl I speak.

Second, they can't be stupid, or pretend to be (thus leading to stupidity itself). They should be proud of intelligence.

Luckily, there is a girl with whom I get along very well and who meets these categories...

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Darkslash
they can't be stupid

:lol: That needed repeated.. several times over xD

Stupid girls annoy the heck out of me =/ Actually, not just girls, guys too, in fact, mostly guys. Stupid guys I just want to push out of a conveniently placed window.. <<

Girls I just want to smack them across the face and tlel them to get a brain =P

But that's just me :jejeje:

lion_roog
August 27th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Marimbawizard
But what I do want in a girl is : 1. The perfect butt.

For Sure!...:rawr:...Sorry I need to indulge into my shallowness every so often...:D

When it comes to the Physical, I like full legs and butt, but after hair and eyes.

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Agree roog ;)
Face,Hair,Eyes,Legs and butt, and yeah ;)

la_reina
August 27th, 2005, 11:01 AM
For Sure!...:rawr:...Sorry I need to indulge into my shallowness every so often...:D

When it comes to the Physical, I like full legs and butt, but after hair and eyes.

That, my friend, is the profile of a Latina ;) To make a long story short, Roog, you could've just said ''LATINA'' :p

Nala The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 01:10 PM
I look for guy with a good personality, who makes me happy to be with him and can make me laugh, It's a bonus if there good lucking and have blue eyes and even better if they have a piercing or two (i.e. eyebrow :D or/and ear cuff or something) which all in all is my boyfriend blue eyeed, good looking man with a great personality who I'm always happy to be with and can make me laugh and cheer me up when feeling blue and to top all that off he's even getting his eyebrow done! (and he wanted it done before he met me so i didn't persuade him into it :p )

Lweek
August 27th, 2005, 11:37 PM
You make a compelling argument Lweek. I suppose it's just the thought that counts hehe.

Is it just me or does it seem females are better at keeping their virginity than most males are?

Also, lest not forget the wonderful World of STDs =/ (no offense to anyone here who may have an STD though >.> ) But.. if they're a virgin, thier chances for having an STD are cut down considerably.. so that's a good thing.

Anyway.. yeah =P

Yes, I know what you mean. It's work in ideal situation but sometime.. I don't know if I can explain it clear enought but I will try. Some plp are together sexualy uncompatible. They can love each other, they can enjoy personality and look of eachother but the sex. I have very old letter from my grandgrandgrandpa where he wrote to his parents that he have to divorce (after few days of marriage) with his wife because he can't stand her smell during sex {sounds funny but hey}. :)

I had few GF before I met with my darling. Nope It's not because I wanted it so but that simply happened, few leaved me, I leaved one because ... One of them smelled strange to me, and then I understanded what my grandgrandgrandpa meaned in that letter. I'm happy that I realized it before marriage. Love is everytime a lottery. I wanna wed a girl which I will feel that we will happy together and nothing could obstruct nor sex which is, well, which is imho imporant for happy marriage.

la_reina
August 28th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Whoa...what? He divorced her because she smelled bad? Whoa...

Well, I guess it's the same for me. I don't want a guy who is hygenically challenged (i.e. has issues with taking baths, brushing his teeth, etc. :lol:) I know it sounds funny, but I'm dead serious. I don't want to even be next to someone who constantly stinks.

In addition to being clean, he'd also have to be a good listener. There are times when I like to talk, and there are times when I like complete silence. I want him to be able to understand me even when I give him a certain look :D I'd like him to have respect for me, or else I won't have any for him.

unregistered user
August 28th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Welp don know if I've posted but my views have changed a little.
Personaly I think love on the net; well... my sister found love on the net and got married. Course now she's getting divorced after having kids with this man and is currently finding NEW love on the net :rolleyes: So I don't really know about that.
I look for lots opf things in a guy. Patience. Thats a top notch. I noticed lots of peeps these days don't have that. And I don't like it when people mis-understand me because they are im-patient to understand. Um looks aren't a real biggy at all with me. It's the heart that matters. I want a man that I recognize on the battlefield of Christ with me. I imagine that all warriors in Christ are in armor, so mentally I see everyone about the front line in shining armour of Christ. I cannot judge the man because of his looks for he is armoured, but yet I depict the man by his actions. By the way he battles for Christ, by the way he serves and lives for Christ. When I am familiar with thhat man then I think we can go from there. It matters not what lies beneath that armor, only what lies within the heart of the soldier in Christ. ;)

Xinithian
August 28th, 2005, 02:59 AM
My ideal guy would be like Jack from Four Brothers (good movie), except being more into 80's metal and not traumatized.

jazonhyena
August 28th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Utora
It matters not what lies beneath that armor, only what lies within the heart of the soldier in Christ.

Utora brings up a good point; I know I already posted a page or two back there, but I have to say I forgot something.

Religion. I can't date someone who's religious. I'm far too passionate and filled with conviction for Atheism to date someone who is spiritual in any way. I simply can't respect someone enough to fall in love with them if I don't respect their beliefs.

So it's hard enough to find someone who's both normal enough and weird enough for me, but they also have to be an Atheist. Jeeze. I'm doomed to be lonely forever.

Don't anybody pull that "There's someone out there for everyone," Crap, either. We all know that's not even remotely necessarily true.

Kijana
August 28th, 2005, 04:36 AM
There are two main things I would look for in someone as far as relationship-wise:

Similar interests and pasttimes
Similar spiritual beliefs and worldviews

Ethnicity and body type isn't much of an issue for me. Physical appearances can't compete when it comes to the person's soul and spirit and what lies inside.

Now on the issue of religion and spirituality, I've found that my spiritual beliefs and outlook on life is more in line with Animism and modern Gnosticism; although I'd say that I have a more animistic/shamanistic worldview concerning the natural world.

I could could possibly see myself in a relationship with a Buddhist, Daoist, or (to a lesser extent) a Neo-Pagan. Now as far a Christian (and I'm a former Southern Baptist), they would have to be what I simply call a "follower of Yeshua" (after some things I've learned in how different modern Christianity is from Jesus' teachings).

lion_roog
August 28th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by la_reina
That, my friend, is the profile of a Latina ;) To make a long story short, Roog, you could've just said ''LATINA'' :p

:haha:...You're Right!....Latinas are hot!!...:rawr:...I'm so happy I live so close to Mexico and Central America....:D

So Reina...do you like Latinas, too?....:D

la_reina
August 28th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Uh--I dunno about Latinas, but LatinOs yes ;)
I love their style and atittude, and they have beautiful hair ^^ Yeah...and they're all over Atlanta.

But a Latino is just one type of guy I'll go for.
The guy's race wouldn't really matter to me; he could be from anywhere. It's the quiet ones with the wifebeaters and mysterious personalities that get my attention ;):p

unregistered user
August 28th, 2005, 11:34 AM
okay i have myterious identity ;)
cuz im the other side of teh planet ;)

Xinithian
August 28th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Are you into the furry community? I'm sure there's somebody there that would meet your interests. Unfortunately for you, most of the furry community consists of males, so finding a girl would be a bit hard :p

LunarCat
August 28th, 2005, 05:09 PM

Don't anybody pull that "There's someone out there for everyone," Crap, either. We all know that's not even remotely necessarily true.

Just one question for you, how do you know there's not? ;)

Lweek
August 28th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Are you into the furry community? I'm sure there's somebody there that would meet your interests. Unfortunately for you, most of the furry community consists of males, so finding a girl would be a bit hard :p

LOL, yeah .. but most of furries don't care about girls too much. :D And if they do, they are mostly quite strange for girls. Well, not everybody but most of them. :) I was furry for many years and now sometime I have trouble to understand non furry plp. :) It's always good to be something middle .. something like rocky TLK fan. :)

Lweek
August 28th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
Whoa...what? He divorced her because she smelled bad? Whoa...

Well, I guess it's the same for me. I don't want a guy who is hygenically challenged (i.e. has issues with taking baths, brushing his teeth, etc. :lol:) I know it sounds funny, but I'm dead serious. I don't want to even be next to someone who constantly stinks.

In addition to being clean, he'd also have to be a good listener. There are times when I like to talk, and there are times when I like complete silence. I want him to be able to understand me even when I give him a certain look :D I'd like him to have respect for me, or else I won't have any for him.

Well, I doubt she was dirty. :P Everybody stinks different way (usualy you don't care much because it isn't smell bad for you).

jazonhyena
August 28th, 2005, 08:54 PM

Well, that's a bit of a muddy matter. I used to be into the furry community pretty hardcore, but I only made a precious few friends from it. The rest of my experience was...less than good. Most of them don't share my lifestyle, my worldview, my sense of humor, or anything like that. In my experience, most of the furries I met (which, to be fair, was a LOT) and still meet today...don't like me. And it's not that I don't like them, but I don't respect their hobbies (I get outrageously annoyed with the idea of making a "fandom" out of the simple idea of animals who look like humans) and I don't think I could uphold a relationship with one. Most of the cool furries I've met are a bit older than me, anyhow...the female teen furries are just a mess. I don't even want to deal with them. I don't even want to SEE them.

Originally posted by Lunarcat
Just one question for you, how do you know there's not? ;)

I appreciate the support, Lunar...let me put it like this: I believe that it's POSSIBLE for there to be someone out there for me, but I don't believe that there HAS to be. That is, I don't believe there's any law of averages or magic rule, or divine mandate that -insists- that there be a "right person" for everyone. I think some people have anywhere up to HUNDREDS of "right people", and then there are people like me, whose "right people" are so few and far between that they seem entirely non-existent. In other words, I haven't met anyone who is the "right person", but when my ex lied to me, her lie was pretty much the perfect "miss right". Too bad SHE wasn't.