PDA

View Full Version : My new avatar

unregistered user
April 6th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Red Xlll!:die: Finaly I uploaded an avatar, hmm, so appropreate for a lion site, so what do ya think?:cheese:

Xinithian
April 6th, 2005, 03:27 AM
He's sexy.

nafklt
April 6th, 2005, 03:28 AM
He's cool.

Sombolia
April 6th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Red is cool...

So you like FF7 huh? Most fans of the game are riduciously pansy.. but you're not.. :jejeje:

Ehhh, I think I'll shut up.

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Coolness. :cool:

Kovu
April 6th, 2005, 01:34 PM
That has to be one of the coolest avvy around. ;)
But ya flipped the pic and now his scar is on the left eye. :lol:
Guess that doesn't matter, it's still cool. :p
*points at sig* Larkos unite! :cheese:

Iestyn
April 6th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Nice one :D I've never played any FF game but I think he's awesome :evilgrin:

la_reina
April 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Awesome. Where'd you get it?

Only-now
April 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Coolness, I remember him from when my cousin used to play FF7. PS (He isnt pansy...lol)

unregistered user
April 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
For those of you wondering where I got this, I actualy saved a picture of Red into my documents and then edited the picture. I got the oringinal pic from the FF7 official site.

LionKingxx
April 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Nice :cheese:

LunarCat
April 6th, 2005, 09:59 PM
don't kill me.....but uh.......who is he exactly? :confused:

your avvy is very cool btw. ;)

unregistered user
April 6th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
don't kill me.....but uh.......who is he exactly? :confused:

your avvy is very cool btw. ;)

He is one of the sub. characters (I forgot what species he is) from an RPG called FF VII (Final Fantasy 7), Lunarcat.;):p

By the way, I agree. Nice avvie of Red ya got there Phantom.:cheese:

Pansy, eh? O_o Not all, lol...

:p

Xinithian
April 6th, 2005, 11:39 PM
It never really made it clear whether he was lion or dog... I remember (this was a long time ago, so I might not be right) when you stop in this beach town, people are confused about the "talking dog".

unregistered user
April 6th, 2005, 11:42 PM
That's why my title is Lion/Tiger/Wolf.

Sombolia
April 7th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Only-now
Coolness, I remember him from when my cousin used to play FF7. PS (He isnt pansy...lol)

I didn't say RED was pansy, I said some of FF7 fanboys were pansy. :p Ehhh, yeah.

Kintaru
April 7th, 2005, 01:27 AM
I've never heard of people who like FF7 being panzy's, everyone I know who's played it, is basically pretty normal.

And just for general info, yes, Red XIII was a badass.:D

Not as cool as Vincent though.=D

nafklt
April 7th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
It never really made it clear whether he was lion or dog... I remember (this was a long time ago, so I might not be right) when you stop in this beach town, people are confused about the "talking dog".

Dog beach?:confused:

Kovu
April 7th, 2005, 11:04 AM
His species are called "Larkos" or "Nox" on TLKFAA. :p

unregistered user
April 7th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Moving this thread to the waterhole

Nephilim
April 7th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian

Nanaki's species was never named, purely because he was the only one alive circa meteor. The closest thing to an offcial spicies for him is just specimine number XIII (hence Red XIII). But he's definately not anything on our world; red fur, firey tail, ability to speak, live for hundreds (if not thousands) of years, and so on...

Wolf would be the closest thing. His level III limit break is Howling Moon, and at random points of the game he howls.

Actually, I hope in Advent Children they give his species a name. All that's around is fannon. Meh.

Aurelian
April 7th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Red is cool...

So you like FF7 huh? Most fans of the game are riduciously pansy.. but you're not.. :jejeje:

Somby, are you calling me a pansy? FF7 is me all time favorite video game, and coinsidensely, Red XIII is my favorite.

The game never intended for us to try to place him in a species group. However, I can pretty much proove he is a canine with my knowledge of animals. First of all, is his muzzle shape. It is long in thin. The only feline with a long muzzle is the lion. At one point in the game, upon entering Xinny's beach town (Costa Del Sol) Red says "Can we please hurry it along? My nose is drying in this heat." Cats noses rarely are moist unless they recently drank or are sick. Dogs noses are always moist. Nephilim's mention of his trademark howling. The most clues are provoded in Cosmo Canyon, the place that Red (Or Nanaki, as he is revealed to be named) was born. Red's species are never given a name, but a few things are revealed about them. The species are made partly from raw fire. They have a life spam of about 500 years. Red's 45 years equals that of a 15 year old human. Red's family have been protectors of the canyon for generations. There loyalty and companyonship resembles more of a dog then a cat. Red does have a mane, but so don't some domesticated dogs.
http://web.telia.com/~u58600631/pics/red13.jpg

Yep, Nephilim has a new chalenger in the Final Fantasy department!:evilgrin:

Nephilim
April 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo
Yep, Nephilim has a new chalenger in the Final Fantasy department!:evilgrin:

Nuh-uh, we came to the same conclusion. :jejeje:

TakaTiger
April 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
oohh me likes :D

Kovu
April 8th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo
The game never intended for us to try to place him in a species group. However, I can pretty much proove he is a canine with my knowledge of animals. *cut, cut, snip, snip :D* Red does have a mane, but so don't some domesticated dogs.
One feature about Red that makes him resemble a lion though- his tail.
From what i've known, lions are the only species with long tails that have brushes. Red has a firey thingy on the tip of his tail, but it's technically still a tail brush. :D

Ngatuny
April 8th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Just thought I would add a funny picture of RedXIII relating to TLK.

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Audrey_Cosmo/SimbaRedMistake.jpg

Picture by Audrey_Cosmo from TLKFAA

Lion King Stu
April 8th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Meh I don't care me loves Red XIII.....I want a Red XIII pup/cub/kitten damn it

King Simba
April 8th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Hey, I've seen those Ngatuny. Audrey produces some great work. ;)

unregistered user
June 21st, 2005, 04:29 AM
Hey Hey, look, now I'm Seifer! :evilgrin:

Kovu
June 21st, 2005, 04:39 AM
"Location: Balamb"? Aren't ya suppoesd to be the "Sorceress's Knight"? What're ya doing in Balamb? :p
Cool avvy. ;)

unregistered user
June 21st, 2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Kovu
"Location: Balamb"? Aren't ya suppoesd to be the "Sorceress's Knight"? What're ya doing in Balamb? :p
Cool avvy. ;)

uh uh.......playing cards........he he.....:hehe:

(give me a break. :cheese: )

Suki
June 23rd, 2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Red is cool...

"Let's go meet ze pansies!" -Julien

:idiot:

unregistered user
June 23rd, 2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Suki
"Let's go meet ze pansies!" -Julien

:idiot:

:alone: :grrr: :die: JK :lol: :noogie: