PDA

View Full Version : Xmen 3!!!

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 07:00 AM
Wooot!!! Long awaited news for me!

Cast: Hugh Jackman (Logan, AKA Wolverine), Patrick Stewart (Professor Charles Xavier), Shawn Ashmore (Bobby Drake, AKA Iceman), Halle Berry (in talks) (Ororo Munroe, AKA Storm), Daniel Cudmore (Piotr Rasputin, AKA Colossus), Alan Cumming (Kurt Wagner, AKA Nightcrawler), Famke Janssen (Dr. Jean Grey), James Marsden (Scott Summers, AKA Cyclops), Sir Ian McKellen (in talks) (Erik Lensherr, AKA Magneto), Anna Paquin (Rogue), Rebecca Romijn-Stamos (Mystique); other cast not announced or confirmed as signed yet.

Yay!!! And even better than that...

The three X-Men that are now confirmed as appearing in this movie as new characters in some capacity are Angel, The Beast (who will be played by a new actor), and Gambit.

And finally:

Several actors/characters who were in the first/second movie might return for this third one. First off, Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike) revealed recently that she is signed on for a sequel, but there is no word yet about whether that would be 'X3' (or 'X4' or 'X5,' etc.). Other possibilities from the first two movies who might return are: Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly), Bryce Hodgson (Arthur "Artie" Maddicks), Shauna Kain (Theresa Cassidy, AKA Siryn), Tyler Mane (Sabretooth), Ray Park (Toad), Cotter Smith (President McKenna), Aaron Stanford (John Allerdyce, AKA Pyro), Katie Stuart (Kitty Pryde) and Kea Wong (Jubilee).

Personally I'm VERY excited about this! And now that they finally got a director for it, they can start on it :cheese: I really hope they give Jubilee and Shadowcat a bigger role this time. Big expectations for this movie are; the Phoenix, Sentinels, the Danger Room, introduction of Angel, Beast, and Gambit. There's always a possibilty of them throwing something else in too like the Morlocks or Apocalypse or the Astral Plane, etc... I can't wait :cheese:

Simba '04
April 1st, 2005, 07:01 AM
I still haven't seen the 2nd one :idiot:, and right now movie wise I'm still waiting on IJIV and JPIV!!!!!!!

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 08:15 AM
I cant wait :cheese: the X-Men movies just keep getting better and better. Though i hope the old characters wont be played by different actors that would suck :eww:

Amaryllis
April 1st, 2005, 08:21 AM
W00T YEAH! i love X-Men!!! ROCK ON!

BlueStef
April 1st, 2005, 10:00 AM
so great ^__^
I' a X-men fan :D

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM
wOOt, Gambit ^_^ !

Can't wait, yup yup yup! ;)

TakaTiger
April 1st, 2005, 08:03 PM
the second one was awsome :D it should be good ^^

TrkenTyger009
April 2nd, 2005, 06:42 AM
I havn't seen the second, I think. I'll have to catch up before this one comes out.

Azerane
April 2nd, 2005, 06:55 AM
X-Men is really cool, but I can't remember if I've seen the second one or not *hurts herself from thinking too hard* meh... I'll just have to get it from the video store :D

nafklt
April 2nd, 2005, 07:28 AM
Hey cool, X-men!:cool: My Elementary's vice-principal was in the second movie when everyone was frozen. :lol:

Welcome back Trken!!;)

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:01 AM
ooooh, I'm a huge fan of the X-men. I'll be the first one in the theater when this comes out. Thanks for posting this, I'm sooo pumped now!

TrkenTyger009
April 2nd, 2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by nafklt
Hey cool, X-men!:cool: My Elementary's vice-principal was in the second movie when everyone was frozen. :lol:

Welcome back Trken!!;)

Thanks I guess.:evilgrin:

nafklt
April 2nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
:p You're welcome! Just haven't seen you on Lea fur a long time.:idiot:

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 07:44 PM
Wow!!! X1 and X2 were awesome, X3 must be as good as the other ones!!!

Muruwa
April 3rd, 2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
Other possibilities from the first two movies who might return are: Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly)
Didn't he die in the first one :confused:? I'm a fan of the first two, so this one should be good, can't wait :D

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 02:22 AM
Yes he did die. But Mystique can take his form remember ;) So they'll need that actor for that role since Rebecca Stamos can't actually turn into the guy ;) :cheese:

Xinithian
April 3rd, 2005, 07:18 AM
I didn't really like the first one, but I LOVE the second X-men. I actually liked it a lot better than Spider Man, which everybody raves about (I didn't really like either of the Spider Man movies).

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 07:33 AM
I agree. Xmen 2 was definitely better than Xmen 1, but I still liked 1. I do like Spiderman 1 & 2 though, 2 mor ethan 1 also.

Cerise
April 3rd, 2005, 07:48 AM
Yay! :D

TrkenTyger009
April 3rd, 2005, 05:38 PM
Spiderman was okay, but a little overrated. =/

Muruwa
April 4th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Yes he did die. But Mystique can take his form remember ;) So they'll need that actor for that role since Rebecca Stamos can't actually turn into the guy ;) :cheese:
Oh yeah, I forgot she took his place at the end of the first one. Obviously its been a while since I've seen either X-Men movies, I'll have to rent them and watch them again sometime. As far as the Spiderman movies go, they were all right, I don't dislike them...

unregistered user
July 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
An update!

Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy) will be played by none other than Frasier star, Kelsey Grammer himself.

Angel (Warren Worthington) will be played by The Punisher star, Ben Foster (he was the guy with all of thos epiercings)

No word on who will play Gambit as of yet, but the search is on! There is a rumor floating around that he will be played by Scott Madej, but it's unconfirmed.

An interesting turn of events.. Juggernaut (Cain marko) will be appearing in the next movie as well! And he will be played by Vinnie Jones.

Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde), Jubilee (Jubilation Lee), Colossus (Piotr Rasputin), and other minor characters in the previous films are still said to be getting larger roles.

At least two, possibly three spin off movies are said to be in the mix. With one about Wolverine, another about Magneto, and a possible third focused on a 'younger' xmen group. The first two spin offs are confrmed, the third is not.

Still no word confirming Sentinels or the Danger Room..

Oh, and one 'minor' note.. The Phoenix has been confirmed x)

Some sad news though..

Alan Cummings character Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) is reported as not having a par tin the third movie :tears: I thought he was aweosme in X2 =( I hope they reconsider, even if his role is small.

Also, even worse news, reports are saying that X3 will be the final movie. However I personally believe that if this movie gets enough money, the franchise will continue. I hope it at least gets to X5, it has so much to tell still.

moonibear
July 23rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
=D I only saw a poster of it at the theater, but that got me excited. And now that I saw this thread, I'm REALLY excited. Thanx for putting it up.

WOOT FOR GAMBIT!! :cool:

Daniel
July 23rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
I bring Thee...

X3 poster :D

http://images.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/gallery/x3teaser.jpg

coming out 4 days before my birthday :D

Kasun
July 23rd, 2005, 08:35 PM
sweeeeet. I love X-Men ^^ Yay for Gambit and Pyro! :P

Xinithian
July 23rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
I want to see what they do with The Beast, and how they make him look. Hopefully they'll go for more of a feline look.

unregistered user
July 24th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Oooo found a different poster

http://www.adangio.com/galleryImg/large/movie109.jpg

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Man, I'm looking forward to this 3rd installment of the series!
Hopefully it will be good, since they have a different director doing it this time. =p

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Awesome poster you found, ARL. :D

Oh, and one 'minor' note.. The Phoenix has been confirmed x)

Excellent ... :wicked:

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Oh dang, I did forget one thing, i knew I would xP

There is a heightened chance that Storm will finally get to fly in this movie! =D

Now if only Jean gets to fly and Rogue gets the remainder of her powers, all will be well xD

unregistered user
July 28th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Update!

Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat now has a star to play here ^^

Also, the New Zealand website is up O.o Still waiting for the worldwide one to come online. Filming for the trailer has already begun, and filming for the movie is said to start quite soon. ^^

Black Paw
August 8th, 2005, 07:46 PM
OMG, I can't wait!!! :o
I loooove x-men, and Hugh Jackman is my favorite actor!! :D
But if someone else is Storm or Magneto.... Geez that would suck BiG TIME!!! :(
Omg, I'm so ecxited!!! *dances around* :cheese:

Amaryllis
August 8th, 2005, 08:35 PM
OMGOMGOMG (sorry for the shortcuts) whee this is great news, i love the x-men movies oO

*dances all around happily* im happy, im happy, oh yea whoot

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 08:37 PM
A new update.. Stacy X and Avalanche might be making an appearance int he next Xmen. And Leech has been confirmed as appearing int he next movie.

Melody of Scar
August 8th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I've always been a fan of Pryde... She's Jewish too. XD

And Rogue is just too hot to handle. @.@

I'm excited for this'n... But no Nightcrawler?:gasp:

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Sadly no, no Nightcrawler =( The idiotic script writing people deleted him ><

Amaryllis
August 9th, 2005, 12:12 PM
how mean! ah well, Wolverine can make my day too :p

Nephilim
August 9th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Gambit for teh win!

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Zak Penn, co-writer of Xmen 3 confirms Storm will fly in the next installation on the Xmen saga?

Xmen News Article (http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=3397)

unregistered user
December 6th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Alright.. a trailer at last! Check out the trailer for Xmen 3..

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

Sweet and awesomeness =D

unregistered user
December 6th, 2005, 05:52 AM
AWESOMENESS! :D

I hate continued fadeouts x). :eww: :lol:

Shadow
December 6th, 2005, 01:04 PM
SWEET!