PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill 4

unregistered user
March 28th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Has anyone played this game, if so, I'd like to know if you guys think I should get it.:confused:

Sombolia
March 28th, 2005, 03:02 AM
I don't know.. you like horror games, right? Well if you have a Gamecube, you HAVE to get Resident Evil 4. You must :p

Iestyn
March 28th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I haven't played it, I haven't even completed SH2 yet ;)

unregistered user
March 28th, 2005, 03:03 PM
I tried the demo, and it seemed pretty good,it's also very origninal with the transiction between 1st person and 3rd person. Anyone here who has played any other silent hill games? If so how are they?

Only-now
March 29th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Jespah played Res 4..and he loved it.hehe...i have a gamecube..maybe i should try it sometime..hehe.

Sudi
March 29th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Some of my friends have SH4, they thoight it was really good, but thats just their opinion

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 02:23 AM
Well, I got it, and I must say, it is a very great game, I haven't been abel to stop playing since I got it, I'd recamend it to anyone who isn't disturbed by blood.:cheese:

Hanshilo
April 15th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by PhantomBPR
Has anyone played this game, if so, I'd like to know if you guys think I should get it.:confused:
Yo i have and it is really cool game it scared me alot but i completed it very quickly:cheese:

la_reina
May 12th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Oh, I LOVE horror games, they're so realistic.
My brother has Silent Hill 4, but he won't let us play it 'cuase my 5 year old sis is always around when we're playing the PS2.

But we did sneak and play it when she fell asleep:evilgrin: The beginning was a bit creepy...:gasp:http://www.estarland.com/images/products/45/18245/32588.jpg

unregistered user
May 12th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
Oh, I LOVE horror games, they're so realistic.
My brother has Silent Hill 4, but he won't let us play it 'cuase my 5 year old sis is always around when we're playing the PS2.

But we did sneak and play it when she fell asleep:evilgrin: The beginning was a bit creepy...:gasp:http://www.estarland.com/images/products/45/18245/32588.jpg

Woah, how freaky, I just recently began playing it again, how far are you?