PDA

View Full Version : The Emperor's New Groove...

Invader MEL
March 25th, 2005, 09:42 PM
PWNZORDED. xD

Second best Disney movie, in my opinion. Who else liked it? *clings onto nearest muffin*

Mushroom
March 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Funnest-movie-ever!!!!!I love Yzma at the end when she's a cat, your kinda like, "hahahah, awww, hahahaha, awww, ahahahaha!!"

Invader MEL
March 25th, 2005, 09:58 PM
That part OWNDED.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAH...I win." x3

Sombolia
March 26th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Forget what I said before. It's a great movie. :D :lol:

unregistered user
March 26th, 2005, 05:29 AM
I think that movie is great ^^ "Happy Happy Birthday! From all of us to you! We wish it was our birthday! So we could party too!"

Sharifu
March 26th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Parts of it were funny, but other then that I didn't think too much of it.

nathalie
March 26th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Also 1 of my favorites, I used to watch this all the time when I had a toothache or something, haha, to forget the pain :D

I love Yzma and Kronk :D

Mushroom
March 26th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Kronk is hilarious!
"99 Monkeys jumping on the bed!"
"One fell of and bumped his head!"

And who could forget when he did his own theme music.
"da, da, dededede, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, da, bala da!"

King Simba
March 26th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I only saw a bit of it on the Disney channel once. It was pretty funny. ;)

nathalie
March 26th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Kronk is hilarious!
"99 Monkeys jumping on the bed!"
"One fell of and bumped his head!"

And who could forget when he did his own theme music.
"da, da, dededede, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, da, bala da!"

:lol: hilarious

Dare
March 26th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I think ENG is one of, if not the most, underrated Disney cartoons EVER....it's also in my top 5 Disney favs. =^^=

I mean, it has a llama in it...how could I not like it?

*llama llama llama*

Mushroom
March 26th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Llama! Stinky Llama face! Waaaahaaaa!!!"

CheshireCat
March 26th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Talk about old school. Emperor's New Goove has got to be one of my all time favorite animated movies ever! Great characters.

"It's a good thing you're not a big fat guy or this would be really difficult."

unregistered user
March 26th, 2005, 11:39 PM
:lol: David Spade was the perfect choice for that part too xD Ah memories ^^,

Shatara
March 27th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
I mean, it has a llama in it...how could I not like it?

*llama llama llama* I know!!

...I havent seen it tho x.x

LunarCat
March 27th, 2005, 02:12 AM
the parts that i saw were very very funny, ;)but i haven't seen the whole thing!:gasp:

Kiara Serengeti
March 30th, 2005, 10:34 PM
it was really funny, but not up to the usual Disney caliber. But I love Kronk speaking to the squirrel :kovusmile: and Kusco not noticing he was a llama . My fave character wasKronc, though

HasiraKali
March 31st, 2005, 12:03 AM
I love that movie too. :lol: It's so funny. Not the best but it's funny. And it is highly underrated. It's even better when you're 21 if you get my drift. ;)

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 06:20 AM
And I agree with you too. I love that movie, I had never watched an entire joke movie, I mean, there is no sad or serious moments, the whole movie is full of jokes. Very funny indeed.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
:lol: David Spade was the perfect choice for that part too xD Ah memories ^^,

Indeed! :cheese: :lol:

That's too bad though, that Chris Farley didn't get to play the part of Pacha, being dead and all... has its consequences, they would've made an excellent pair.

Fantastic movie IMS.

;)

TakaTiger
March 31st, 2005, 09:01 PM
Loved it :D prolly my second favorite also ^^

nafklt
April 2nd, 2005, 02:08 AM
'Twas an awesome movie!:D "He has his own theme music too..." :lol:

HasiraKali
April 2nd, 2005, 04:27 AM
I'm watching it tonight. ;) And Circle of Life, I love your banner. :lol: I admit it... I love that look... and I'm female... and straight. :lol:

Azerane
April 2nd, 2005, 05:34 AM
ENG was a really funny movie, I haven't seen it in a long time though, one of my favourite parts (from what I remember) is when Kusco fell off a cliff or something in amongst those sleeping panthers and then the squirrel burts a balloon but it doesn't wake them and he yells "HAH!" and they all wake up! hehe, funny stuff

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by HasiraKali
I'm watching it tonight. ;) And Circle of Life, I love your banner. :lol: I admit it... I love that look... and I'm female... and straight. :lol:

:lol:

Thank you very much!!! It's just... lovely :D

Simba22
April 9th, 2005, 01:02 PM
One of the funniest movies that I have ever seen has to be Emperors New Groove,:lol: :wow: David Spade was casted great.

I love that part in the movie where Kuzco says "I can't believe this is happening"

And then Yzma says"Then I guess you weren't expecting this."

She pulls her skirt up a little bit

And then Kuzco and the other guy are panicking and then Yzma reveals a knife just under her blouse a bit.

And Kuzco and the other guy are relieved.:D

I need to get that DVD. WHat's the other guy's name? I hate calling him that other guy.

Loved that guy's kids too.

lolopimp
April 11th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Not the second best in my opinion, but it was a hilarious one. It has many parts I can remember like when Izma turns into a cat and says "is that my voice?" or that dance skinny *** kuzko did at the beggining.

Sombolia
April 12th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Simba22: That "other" guy is Pacha. ;)

(Not too sure I spelled it right...)

Simba22
April 12th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Simba22: That "other" guy is Pacha. ;)

(Not too sure I spelled it right...)

Thanks, Sombolia I was sick of looking stupid.:D

Mizani
May 1st, 2005, 02:48 AM
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! I love the chase scene where their leaving behind lines where ever they go. Or when Kosco dressed up as Pacha's wife! so funny:haha: :lol: :wow:

Lucy Lioness
May 3rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
I liked the part where Kronk was talking to his shoulder angel and devil, and because no ne else could see them, it looked like he was talking to himself. They were like :Ooo: Okaaaaay.
:D
Anything that Kronk did was great!

Mizani
May 10th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Don't y'all love Yzma the cat?
So cute :cheese: , yet sssooooo evil :evilgrin:

nathalie
May 10th, 2005, 09:57 AM
*riiiiiiiight*

Haha, when Yzma is a cat, and she's falling down ...

*AAAAAAAAAAAA* (gets the bottle) *hahahahaha* oops *AAAAAAAA*

:lol:

starlioness
May 11th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
"Llama! Stinky Llama face! Waaaahaaaa!!!"

one of the best quotes in the whole movie :D

my favorite scene is where Kronk is talking to the shoulder angels and Yzma, Kronk, and Kuzco are like..:confused:

also where one of the guards is turned into a cow.. that'd be cool if you get of something because your'e a cow..

why does Yzma have that lever again?:confused: :bleen:

and of course Kronk who's as sharp as..... a bowling ball . *throws snack* get the snack Kronkie! Got it! *splat!* :lol:

bet you anything he used to work at Mcdonald's before Disney .

and if Kuzco was a flea they'd call it the The Emperor's New itch..

the DVD features weren't much to talk about though. just commentary, a couple videos, a deleted scene ( guards destroy a mock version of Pacha's village). and a get-Kuzco-back to the palace before Yzma game.. though the reprise of Kronk's theme song was good... almost forget a glimpse of behind the scenes stuff.. the research trip was the only good one though.

can't wait for the Kronk Movie and the T.V series.. about time don't ya think .

mirta
August 24th, 2005, 09:16 PM
I love taht movie! I have an computer game Emperors new groove. Kronk is great, but Kuzco is my fave!
"Living proofe that dinosaurus once roamed the Earth"
He hasn?t got much funny quotes, but he is so nasty, and bad, and I like it!
And Kronk, he is great!
"I now! I now! Yzma! Yzma is in your chair!"
And Yzma wus so cute when she wus a kitty!

Hakuna Matata
November 30th, 2007, 03:37 PM
http://www.currentfilm.com/images4/emperorsnewgroovedvdcover.jpg

This is one of the funniest animated films I've ever seen in my entire life, and what make it even more amazing is that it's a Disney film! It's as funny as The Simpsons and Family, it's that funny!

It has absolutely excellent animation, and some awesome voice actors: Kuzco (David Spade), Kronk (Patrick Warburton), Yzma (Eartha Kitt)

This is definitely one of my favourite Disney films of all time, and it'd be a crime for me to not include this in my Top 10.

Simba_2004
November 30th, 2007, 03:46 PM
I haven't seen it, never looked appealing to me and the parts of the movie I did see couldn't motivate me to finish watching it :evilgrin:

Dare
November 30th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Heyo! Just so ye know, there's already a topic for Emperor's New Groove. (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4162) I'd merge 'em but I lack the ability to do so here. ^_^

Always remember..."search" is your friend.
;)

nathalie
November 30th, 2007, 07:55 PM
*merged*

starlioness
January 4th, 2008, 11:46 AM
also look for The Emperor's New School series on your local Disney,TOON Disney, and ABC stations (for those in the U.S) and Kronk's New Groove available now! D

Kopa
January 4th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Wow this movie was so funny. It's one of my all time favorite movies :lol: One of my favorite part was when Yzma looked like she was totally insane running along side the palace. I laughed so hard at that :lol:

Guntur
January 4th, 2008, 12:07 PM
In the quiet time of evening
When the stars assume their patterns
And the day has made his journey
And we wondered just what happened
To the life we knew before the world changed
When not a thing I held was true
But you were kind to me and you reminded me

*sniff* this first line always get into my heart. The movie are hilarious, the cat was ebillll, and 9/10 rate from me. :secret: one vote gone because I watch this movie around December 2002 :woeisme:

childlike_ghost
March 5th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I just re - watched this about a week ago. Man I forgot how much fun it was! The humor was just right without being over the top, the whole llama thing was absurd (in a good way) and the evil cat just put the icing on the cake. :D Definetly a good movie, and I reccomend it to all who have not seen it yet.