PDA

View Full Version : Lilo & Stitch!

unregistered user
March 16th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"The Swamp," needed a Lilo & Stitch fix. :lol: ;)

I like Lilo & Stitch, Stitch! The Movie, and Lilo & Stitch: The Series.--All!

My favorite character out of the bunch is Stitch (Experiment 626) . Nothing funnier than a blue alien bent on coffee & coconut cake.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/liloandstitch_stitchspaceship.gif

I think Disney made a stupendous sensation. :evilgrin:

Mushroom
March 16th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I thought Lilo and Stitch was cute but personally it didn't catch my attention enough, I havn't seen it in a while and I don't particular care if I see it again or not, it was a nice way to spend one and a half hours though.

Ngatuny
March 16th, 2005, 05:13 PM
One of my favorite Disney movies of recent years, very funny, great music (very important to me at least). I haven't seen to many of the shows of the series but they do carry the essence of the movie.=D

nathalie
March 16th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I love the movie, "Stitch the movie" is OK too, too bad it's a little short, the series, I know they are showing here, but I haven't seen it yet.

King Simba
March 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I've never actually seen it. I've watched a couple of episodes from the series but that's about it.

Sombolia
March 19th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Lilo and Stitch is a cute movie =), I don't really watch the series though, and I've never seen the Stitch movie. :thinks:

Nephilim
March 19th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I... really didn't like it. For no particular reason, but it just seemed to have no substance to it.

Sharifu
March 19th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I didn't really like it either. I didn't think it really had much of a story. And it just seemed so corny when Stitch said "No body gets left behind." XD

Valkiria
March 23rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
I like first movie especially. ^_^

unregistered user
March 24th, 2005, 01:17 AM
I liked Lilo and Stitch, I thought it was a very cute movie ^^

Lilo for some odd reason reminds me of my older sister a bit xD And Stitch hehe, he's just cute ^^ *:hugs: Stitch*

I love the scene where Stitch builds San Francisco :lol:

And the rest of you better like ti too "Yeah...." xD j/k :idiot: ^^

I didn't care too much for the second movie, but I love the series ^^

Invader MEL
March 25th, 2005, 09:43 PM
The first movie was pwnzy-orness. The second movie and the series are awful...

LunarCat
March 27th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Love this movie! love it love it love it! check the avvy :p

2 Die FR
April 4th, 2005, 04:43 AM
I do enjoy Lilo and Stitch. The style of the movie appeals to me; they used watercolor techniques Disney hasn't done since Dumbo (because it's harder to fix if a mistake is made, as opposed to other coloring methods). The whole movie is rounded off and soft-looking, sorta like if you hugged it there wouldn't be any sharp points or jagged lines that'd poke ya (how's that for an analogy?:p)
It's surprising how well the movie works, given the characters include a sassy little smark-aleky girl for a main character and a disgusting, "high-badness-level" alien experiment pretending to be a dog for the other.
I think I like it most because the story includes the Ohana theme and the analogy to the ugly duckling. If you haven't noticed, family is a big theme for Disney movies. This time around, it was done very well.

imported_Rafiki
April 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM
I love the first movie! It's so cute and funny. I don't think that "Stitch - The Movie" was meant as a sequel because they're releasing a Lilo & Stitch 2 ("Stitch Has a Glitch") this summer. The Stitch Movie was an introduction to the TV series I guess... :confused:

HasiraKali
April 5th, 2005, 01:27 AM
I love Lilo and Stitch. I remember when it first came out I saw it like 10 times. :lol: I love it. Haven't seen it in a while though.

nathalie
June 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM
haha :lol:

http://disney.wretch.cc/Gallery/Stitch/Lion_King.jpg

There's a whole bunch of these right here (http://disney.wretch.cc/Gallery/Stitch)

unregistered user
June 8th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Those are hilarious, Nathalie! :lol:

Stitch is quite the ostentatious one. He'd make a great lead or supporting role for any of... (well most of those movie roles or maybe not) !

His canny & rambunctious self might make leeway to some concentrative tranquility.

It's assumed that some tranquilizers are deemed necessary; and in no way to give him coffee. -- To assure that he'll be under opulent control.

So... I say, to the production studios! *weeeeee* LOL~!

:idiot: ;)

Sharifu
June 10th, 2005, 09:04 PM
STM has such a thing against Lilo and Stitch, he doesn't even want to see it. XD

It's one of the first recent Disney 2-D animated movies that I didn't care to see again once it was released on DVD. I only saw it twice in the theaters, because my friends wanted to go see it, and wanted me to go. I already saw it once and didn't care to see it again, but I only went because my friends invited me.

TakaTiger
June 10th, 2005, 09:18 PM
i liked it, but they ruined it with the series, not something id watch all the tlike like tlk tho :P

nathalie
June 11th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
STM has such a thing against Lilo and Stitch, he doesn't even want to see it. XD

Haha yeah ... I believe he once said something like, that if he would visit me, that he would be afraid, that I would force him to look :p

:lol:

unregistered user
June 13th, 2005, 04:45 AM
That's right, make him! Nathalie, has such "delights" on "how to," torture someone; if she doesn't get said obedience.

"What I just said, may or may not be true..." :p

:lol: ;)

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 04:50 AM
:lol: Somehow Lilo & Stitch came up when I was talking to STM when he was at my house... And he was saying how he would never see it, or Atlantis. And I was like, "Why?" And I kept pestering him till he confessed. :p He said that it looked so stupid and stuff, and I was like, well you shouldn't judge without seeing it first. I said, "Even I myself don't really like it too much... But still I wanted to see if I liked it for myself." I usually always go see Disney animated movies, well, because I like Disney's animation. Plus that I want to be an animator. But actually I don't want to see Disney's new Chicken Little movie. =/ (And I always want to go see animated movies!) I know I am going aganist everything I just said by doing that. XD

Xinithian
June 13th, 2005, 04:51 AM
I actually didn't like that movie... it was too silly for me and I didn't like Stitch.

Sonique, check your pms.

unregistered user
June 13th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Sonique, check your pms.

Please address this concern to: Aziri, Boos, Nathalie, SimbaLKD, and/or StM.

Thanks a bunch... :cheese:

Cerise
June 13th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Sonique, you KNEW I'd be here, huh?

As you should know, I LOVE that movie. Especially Stitch! Hesocuteomgz!!!1

Anyway, I didn't like "Stitch: The Movie", and the series is okay...I never really watch it.

I'm looking forward to "Stitch has a Glitch", though. =D

unregistered user
June 13th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Cerise
Sonique, you KNEW I'd be here, huh?

Eventually, yes! :evilgrin:

*high-five to the cool as blue, Cerise* :cheese: ;)

Kiara Serengeti
June 28th, 2005, 04:30 PM
It was pretty good! Four out of five stars!

Opera Ghost
June 28th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I think it was a very good movie :cheese:

Katse
June 28th, 2005, 05:37 PM
In my opinion, Lilo and Stitch is probably the best animated Disney movie since TLK, itself. It is a very lovable story. Chris Sanders is a genius. Unfortunately, it being that great is what caused it to go down hill. I never even bothered watching Stitch: The Movie. I had a strong feeling that it was nothing compared to the original, not even for a sequel or introduction to the series and whatnot. I hardly watch the series anymore, because every time I pass by it, it's not an episode of the new season, which is supposed to be better than season 1. Hopefully, there is how with Stitch Has a Glitch. They've definately improved on the quality of the animation and most of the laid off feature animators are working in DTV now. I also can't stand how they degrade the quality of Stitch and the theme parks themselves by putting up incredibly disrespectful advertising of him. When Stitch: The Great Escape opened in Magic Kingdom in WDW, I was shocked to hear that they covered the castle with toilet paper, saying that it was Stitch who vandalised it. They teepeed(sp?) the castle for crying out loud! If you've heard of the ride, it's about Stitch still being his naughty alien self. They wanted him to act as bad as possible. I liked this in the movie, but they've gone way too far now. The last time I went to WDW, Stitch was everywhere. On the monorail, there was a big sticker of Stitch drooling all over the glass. Most of the buses had stickers of Stitch pressing his butt up against the window. Downtown Disney's Village has a van crashed into a tree! Basically, my rantings explain that I love Stitch, but not was what he is publisized as.[/rant]

Nalinda
June 28th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I've never seen it.

LunarCat
June 28th, 2005, 08:21 PM
That ride, Stitch's great escape, is i have to say, a pretty bad ride. Alien Encounter was so much better. Yes its funny at sometimes but otherwise, nuhuh. :grr:

i love this movie however, its fabulous.

Sharifu
June 28th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
Alien Encounter was so much better.

Alien Encounter was so cool! They took that away? :( I've never been on the Stitch ride.

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 01:46 AM
I think Stitch: The Great Escape is a decent ride, but nothing compared to Alien Encounter. Once again, it's the result of Stitch being milked for all he's worth. I basically only like the ride for the smoothness of the animatronics. I find that very amazing.

NalaX
July 20th, 2005, 12:25 AM
:o omgosh is it just me, or how cute is stitch? =D lilo and stitch rocks! :D

Fear The Paw
July 20th, 2005, 12:57 AM
It's a good move I had a gig for it but I bought it any way. well the soundtrack is ok.

unregistered user
July 22nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
^ A great song from the soundtracks is Aloha, E Komo... (also, it's the series' theme song, BTW). = )

Ah, one more thing ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/courage21837/08844-1.jpg

XD

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:12 PM
aww thanks Sonique no matter how 'outta this world' Stitch may be, he cracks me up and i still think he is cute :D :bleen:

Nala The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 11:18 AM
sorry to double post but how cute is he!
http://www.nacara.net/realisations/2_stage%20multithematiques/05%2006%2002%20-%20lilo%20et%20stitch/images/stitch_content.jpg

and for Elvis :bleen:
http://www.adisney.com/personajes/liloystitch/img/stitch.gif

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 05:57 PM
^ The more Stitch, the better ... :D "Ahhahahahahaha!" x)

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/courage21837/08844-1.jpg

*eww* thanks ... euhm for sharing this lovely pix :cringe:

Haha ...
In Madagascar, Melmann does the same thing at some point.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 07:23 PM
Lilo & Stitch was cute I think. ^_^ I haven't seen any sequels or the series because I don't want to ruin the pureness of the first movie.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
I saw some shots from "Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch".
They looked alright.

But I thought "Stitch the movie" looked alright too, till I actually saw it.
Although, it was that bad.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
There's another Stitch movie coming out!? :gasp:

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:46 PM
Yes "Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch".

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
Yes "Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch".

-.-

I wish for once that Disney would create an amazing movie and NOT MAKE SEQUELS.

I mean, they're giving Bambi a TLK1.5 kind of sequel. Bambi doesn't need anything else. Lilo & Stitch was cute as one movie. *headdesk*

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 08:05 PM
So true ...

And then there is the Sequel on Tarzan aswell ...

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 08:21 PM
*eww* thanks ... euhm for sharing this lovely pix :cringe:

My pleasure. :evilgrin:

Any other pleases I could do for you? :D

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 08:23 PM
lol, where he is dressed with a red "cape" (actually it's a shirt from Nani?) and then he plays some super hero

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
So true ...

And then there is the Sequel on Tarzan aswell ...

I forgot about that one. :gasp:

nathalie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:36 AM
Well, sequel. It's actually a prequel.

Killress
August 11th, 2005, 03:13 AM
I love Stitch. I want one :x I have my Stitch backpack being shipped up here from home. My husband bought it for me in Disney world because we needed somewhere to put all of our belongings xD Come to find out, it really didn't have much storage space so he just held the camera and money. XD But I got to carry him around like a baby and it was so fun because SO many people talked about it to me. Lookie-- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/KuronekoTenshi/P6070179.jpg XD

Melody of Scar
August 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Hot... ^_^

The backpack's pretty cute, too. :evilgrin:

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 05:44 AM
OMG, that's so AWESOME, Killress! :D

In honor of Stitch, I always have a bag of Kona Coffee str8 from Kona, Hawaii.

=D

Nala The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 09:21 AM
for the lovers of stitch i give you...

http://www.coreywolfe.com/NOV%202004/stitch.jpg

Killress
August 11th, 2005, 03:15 PM
i want some of that coffee! Do you know where I can order it or find it or anything? My husband's a BIG coffee drinker and he'd love it I think xD He likes strong coffee.

starlioness
August 11th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
There's another Stitch movie coming out!? :gasp:

heh, yup L&S 2 comes out Aug 30 in the U.S, though it's supposed to take place before Stitch! the movie (which was really the pilot episodes of the series) so no Hamsterviel and experiment 625 in that one. I'm not sure about Gantu though:confused: .

too bad Daveigh Chase isn't doing the voice of Lilo .. even though when I first saw the trailer for Stitch! the movie her voice was kinda wonky:eww:

there's also going to be a "surprise" on the previews for Stitch has a Glitch DVD so you may wan't to check it out. ;

Melody of Scar
August 11th, 2005, 07:55 PM
*groans*

More movies... More sequels... ;.; *sobs*

mirta
August 22nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
I watch it, and I love it!!!Especially Stich!
He is so funny! Like, when he build San Francisco, when he drinks coffee..

Killress
August 22nd, 2005, 07:24 PM
I dun care what they come out with - tv shows, sequels. I just love the whole concept so I love anything they make. The more Stitch, the merrier :3

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
I think Lilo and stitch is fab ,Stitch is so cute :D

imported_Rafiki
September 25th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I've seen "Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch" now and I liked it a lot!! The animation was very good, the story... well... I must admit it was quite flat but still okay for a sequel and Stitch was cuter than ever! It had very good music in it and the ending almost made me cry!

You should definately see it if you liked the first one!!! Anyone else seen it?

Katse
September 25th, 2005, 01:19 PM
I saw it and loved it.

Quoted from my LJ...

I just got Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch today and just finished watching it. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about it, but when I heard my online friends saying it was actually good(and we can be such tough critics, it's not even funny), that disappeared for the most part. By far, this is the best DTV sequel I have ever seen. It even bypasses Simba's Pride, in my opinion. Everything about the movie was so like the original, I was loving every moment of it. It makes me practically forget about the other sequel and that whole franchise about it.

I practically cried at the end, too. I reminded me so much of my dog's death, it's not even funny.

Yes, a very good sequel, indeed. This makes me actually want to see the Bambi sequel, too.X3

nathalie
September 25th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Are the voices also still the same?

Katse
September 25th, 2005, 01:58 PM
All the voices except for Lilo's are the same. Dakota Fanning voiced Lilo instead of Devaigh Chase. In my opinion, I think Dakota is a better Lilo.

nathalie
September 25th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I get shivers when I hear that name :cringe:

haha :lol:

I heard of her, just never heard her voice before.
But if people say it's good, I'll definatly rent it someday soon.
(cheaper then bying *lol*)

Katse
September 25th, 2005, 02:01 PM
When Dakota whispers, it creeps me out. She such a great actress.

imported_Rafiki
September 25th, 2005, 02:14 PM
I loved the song "Always" that was played at the end. It was a good thing and cheering me up after the sad scene.

I'm sorry about the death of your dog, Katse... :(

And yes, I liked Dakota as Lilo, too. She's ai least as good as Devaigh.

Melody of Scar
September 25th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Isn't Dakota the little brat from War of the Worlds and other such horror movies?

nathalie
September 25th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I believe she is MOS.

Katse
September 25th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah, but I heard Devaigh was worse to work with.

nathalie
September 25th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Well, how old was she back then, most (read: most) kids those ages, can be difficult sometimes.

Katse
September 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I think she was ten. She acted like a smart alec and junk to the animators. My sources tell me they couldn't stand working with her, so they wanted to go with Dakota for the sequel.

CantSeewell
September 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
lilo and stitch is awesome dude!:D

Kiara Serengeti
May 4th, 2006, 04:30 AM
I've seen it but I just found this thread. :)
L&S is pretty good. It's a very enjoyable movie, and I love this movie. The storyline\plot is cute, and the 'ohana'\family bond thing, though somewhat cliche, is sweet and touching. The jokes aren't too corny, and Lilo is cute :D as well as Stitch. However, L&S just doesn't have the 'WOW' factor of Disney classics like TLK, SLEEPING BEAUTY, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, DUMBO, SONG OF THE SOUTH, etc. It's a great movie, in other words, and one of my favorites, but I don't think it will become a Disney classic or looked back upon with great fondness ten+ years down the line.

Animation [1-bad 5-best]: *****
Character originality and appeal: *****
Background art: *****
Plot originality\appeal: *****
Visual appeal overall: *****
General movie rating: *****

Kiara Serengeti
May 4th, 2006, 04:32 AM
What? Does Stitch die in Stitch has a glitch? Don't worry about *spoilers* I want to know :(

Katse
May 4th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Almost, but his love for his family brings him back... miraculously. The scene made me cry. 0^0

Takeru
May 4th, 2006, 09:17 PM
<Saving you the long drabble> I HATE this cartoon.

Kiara Serengeti
May 16th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Katse
Almost, but his love for his family brings him back... miraculously. The scene made me cry. 0^0

Aww. Yeah, I heard a lot of reviewers on Amazon saying that was a surprisingly touching seen for a movie like that.

starlioness
May 18th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Katse

I know, I was really bawling at that scene:( :tears: :badnews: .. until I realized they pulled a "Beauty and the Beast" .. then I was like.. meh.

tell you the truth Stitch's Glitch wasn't all that great ... yes, the animation was good and such.. and I LOVE Lilo kicking Mertle's Butt (and other body parts).. but I thought Lilo was really selfish for not paying attention to Stitch.. I know she wanted her Mom to be proud of her , but still I didn't care for her..

seemed like Jumbaa didn't have anything to do in the movie except trying to find a cure for Stitch .. speaking of which if recharging Stitch's molecules were so important , why didn' t he mention it at the trial or later in the movie? meh...

the Pleakley and David scenes were O.K .. I must be the only person who thinks Pleakley in drag is funny specially the Hawaiian girl one where Pleakley's lipstick is kinda smudged.. and David looks so cute in that matador outfit.. but the outcome of the plot was kinda predictable..

oh well, there's always Leroy and Stitch in June..

LunarCat
January 18th, 2008, 12:39 AM
just bringing this up because i found it in one of my screenshots and thought it was amusing....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/NJCougar/turtle.jpg

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it here