PDA

View Full Version : Give me a problem

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Hey, I wanted to see if I was cut out for this area, give me a problem (not academic) and I'll give you a solution.:cheese: :hmm: :knowdees:

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 02:58 AM
End of the world ..

Simba '04
March 12th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Who am I?

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 03:52 AM
End of the world: Get over it.

Who are you: Who am I

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 03:54 AM
okay.. what's my mother name:cheese:
:lol:

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 03:57 AM
I see this is not going where I wanted it to go, but I'll play along.:cheese:

What is my mother's name: Angie, Philis, Martha, Dana one of the following names is the right one but it is unclear at this time.

Sharifu
March 12th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Ok... What is your mother's name?

XD

Prince Kovu
March 12th, 2005, 04:08 AM
What would you do if you had a friend that is alcoholic and a friend that HATES alcoholics and they make you pick one?

Alcoholic: You rely on him for almost anything.
Alcophobic: Teh Popular and Teh Kewl.

Kovu
March 12th, 2005, 05:58 AM
:confused: I don't understand this. :D

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Kovu
:confused: I don't understand this. :D

Just play along kovu:bleen:

Sombolia
March 12th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by PhantomBPR
End of the world: Get over it.

Great answer. :bleen:

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Alcaholic problem: Finaly, the kind of problem I was looking for.

All right let me think.

There is away around this problem. While most would leave the Alcapholic auto maticly the thing you should try to do is to get your friend to compromise. You'd say stuff like "What's more important? Your selfish fears or your friendship with me? And if he still said no, well you don't want to be hanging out with that bas**** in the first place.:cheese: :knowdees: I KNOW ALL!

Kovu
March 12th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Question: A friend of yours is living a terrible life, suffering every moment and wishes to end his misery by killing himself. Would you selfishly ignore his sufferings and force him to live on, or respect his decision and let him die?

Iestyn
March 12th, 2005, 03:42 PM
How can we be sure that the sky isn't really green and we're all just colourblind? :D

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 03:53 PM
To your question Kovu, I sense your trying a trick question on me because the correct thing to do would be to get the guy help. If he seriously was going to do himself in you would need to find the nearist person and ask for help. It would be selfish to let him die, sure your respecting his emotions but in the long run your not respecting him.:knowdees: I KNOW ALL!

Kovu
March 12th, 2005, 04:51 PM
If he siriously was going to do himself in you would need to find the nearst person and ask for help. It would be selfish to let him die, sure your respecting his emotions but in the long run your not respecting him.:knowdees:
Well answered. That did help, thanks. ;)
Now for the less serious stuff. :p
Question: If i claim that "I know all", how would you prove me wrong? (this question has a definite answer, so apparently i am trying to test you here) :D

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 05:03 PM
What an easy question.:p No one really knows all (I must confess niether do I) to prove you wrong I would question you over and over with different questions, eventualy I'd get to something you didn't know.

I (briefly)KNOW ALL!:knowdees: :irule:

(This has been my 100th post! :cool: )

Kovu
March 12th, 2005, 05:26 PM
What an easy question.:p No one really knows all (I must confess niether do I) to prove you wrong I would question you over and over with different questions, eventualy I'd get to something you didn't know.

I (briefly)KNOW ALL!:knowdees: :irule:

(This has been my 100th post! :cool: )
Well that may or may not work, good try nonetheless. ;)
My answer would be this:
You need not ask anything. The very fact that i've to ask that question proves that i do not know all. :p

(and congrats on your 100th post :cheese:)

unregistered user
March 12th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Ahh very insightful your trying to prove you know all shows that you don't.

Ask some more.:cheese:

Darkslash
March 13th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Why do some people try to make life a little tougher than it is?

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 04:11 AM
People don't try to make life tougher than it is for no reason, their lives are probably speckeled with failure in certain things, failure leads to wanting to be better, and if that weren't bad enough, when they do meet someone who is better than they are in that area our old friend envy pays a visit and then things get ugly. I have no proof of this but I beleive that 50% of bullying is because of envy. In other cases where people may make fun of the way you walk or talk that is usually because they have anger issues and are annoyed by little things like this, but it is all trased back to the seven sins my friend.:cheese:

Sloth: :zzz:
Greed::jejeje:
Lust::rawr:
Gluttony::scream:
Anger::die:
Pride::irule:
Envy::grrr:

Darkslash
March 13th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Sloth: http://www.leahalalela.com/images/smilies/zzz.jpg
Yep, Simba's really Slothin' there... lol

Great answer.

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 04:36 AM
LOL, ok maybe not the best description of Sloth.

Prince Kovu
March 13th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Big me knows so much oo.

Kar kar... lets see other question.

What would you do if you had a friend which is a really good and wise guy, but for some reason he doesnt want to be "him" but someone else who isnt, and wants to just ignore and forget his past, while the best thing he could do is to face his past so he can get over it and he can exploit all his wiseness at the 100%.

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Hmmm, very difficult, hmm, well what I would try to do is talk to him and say something like, "Man, you don't need this, your smarter, you know your not being cool." But it is extremly hard to get stuborn people to change, if I knew a little more about this guy's personality I might be able to give you a better answer, but for now, this is all I have.:confused:

Prince Simba
March 13th, 2005, 05:19 AM
I've got a problem. Read carefully, please.

If a tree falls in a forest and it doesn't make a sound, was anyone there to hear it?

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Nope, I wasn't there
You weren't there
and noone else was there.

We were all here chating.:cheese:

Prince Simba
March 13th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Well... that's the right answer.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around, who cares?
The answer: philosophers.

Try this one:

If you wanted to make people think you were a genius, what would be the best way of doing it?

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Genius: Well, first you'd have to monitor them for a few days, and figure out what they know and don't know. Then you'll want to maybe learn the names of organs that nobody usualy thinks about like the uvula and the modulaoblongata, finaly you'll maybe want to quote shakespear (or Ozzy Osbourne lol) then once you know what they don't know, wait for the oportunity where it would be good to answer and or explain something and tell it to them. I can't garantie it, but I'm sure if you did all of this, the're liable to think something about you.:lol: :cheese:

Prince Simba
March 13th, 2005, 05:39 AM
^ Or could I just pretend to know all that stuff?

Prince Kovu
March 13th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Or you could just base yourself on your real knowledge, you will always know something that someone else wont, if you know how to exploit this little or lot of extra knowledge then you can look like a genious, without need of spying, stalking or reading useless stuff.

Problem:
If you were on a contest for being called a smart guy on a random forum (as random like.. Princesimba.com forum ^^), and you are able to make just one thread and base all your campaign on that, what should that thread be about?

csyria
March 13th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Problem: What can I do to make my, non-competeing forum more popular?

Link in my profile

Inuchance
March 13th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Iestyn
How can we be sure that the sky isn't really green and we're all just colourblind? :D

If we define colours by their wavelengths/frequencies, then the naming system for them is irrelevant. For example, green is about 510nm, and blue is around 475nm. Therefore, if the sky has a wavelength of around 480ish nm, we can say with high confidence that it's blue. :D

nafklt
March 13th, 2005, 09:15 AM
The great question... *drum roll*

"How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" ;)

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Forum Popularity: If you wish to make your forum more popular, you must let people know about it, I didn't even know Lea H. existed until I clicked on a link, however if you want to get people to know, you may end up joining many other forums, by this I mean, if it's a TLK forum join other TLK forums and post about it there. Merchendise would be nothing without commercials, and forums would be nothing without links and the people who go to them. Try it, it may work.:knowdees:

Iestyn
March 13th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Inuchance
If we define colours by their wavelengths/frequencies, then the naming system for them is irrelevant. For example, green is about 510nm, and blue is around 475nm. Therefore, if the sky has a wavelength of around 480ish nm, we can say with high confidence that it's blue. :D
That's a good answer, but can you explain why the sky in England is always grey? ;) :p

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Problem: What if Yellowstone erupted what do we all do?

unregistered user
March 13th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Run.quickly.

Darkslash
March 13th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by A_Rogue_Lion
Problem: What if Yellowstone erupted what do we all do?
Are you watching that TV show about it?

Inuchance
March 14th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Iestyn
That's a good answer, but can you explain why the sky in England is always grey? ;) :p

Not really, but let's just blame Roog anyway. :cheese:

unregistered user
March 14th, 2005, 02:23 AM
okay question: What would you do if 6 billion people want to kill you or dont want you here (in this world):confused: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/zack2k/Twilited151z.jpg

unregistered user
March 14th, 2005, 02:48 AM
6 billion is a big number. Well if it got that out of hand, you either have to accept your death or go live in Antarctica. (if your abel to find your way into Grellion, come to Delzimia city, I'll speak to the council, and the'll let you in )

unregistered user
March 14th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Darkslash
Are you watching that TV show about it?
Yup :cheese: , lol gd anser

unregistered user
March 15th, 2005, 02:51 AM
I know this thread is starting to die, but if anyone has a problem that they need to talk about, come to me and I'll see if I can help you.:cheese:

Kovu
March 15th, 2005, 03:48 PM
The problem: http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4057&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
It'll be cool if ya can provide an answer, we could really use a good solution. :confused:

unregistered user
March 16th, 2005, 12:51 AM
This is a very hard problem to solve, please allow me sometime to think it over.

unregistered user
March 16th, 2005, 02:53 AM
6 billion is a big number. Well if it got that out of hand, you either have to accept your death or go live in Antarctica. (if your abel to find your way into Grellion, come to Delzimia city, I'll speak to the council, and the'll let you in )

w00t i like the answer :cheese:

next question: any other way to solve the problem without Kill ya self (this question about suicide):confused:

unregistered user
March 16th, 2005, 10:06 PM
To your question Guntur, I have to ask, why are they mad in the first place?

Oh, and until I try and figure out the huge forum problem I'd like it if we limited it to 2 problems a day. No offense anybody, I just need time to think.:confused: :hmm:

Kovu
March 17th, 2005, 02:24 AM
No worries, from what it seems the problem's more or less solved. We have a community of great people. :p

lionloversam
March 19th, 2005, 06:26 PM
According to Sigmund Freud, what is the structure of personality?:cheese:

unregistered user
March 20th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Well, I kown nothing of Freud, but if I were to guess the structure of personality would be what you learned at an early age, what you were "weened on" persay. Well that's my take on it, but as I said I know nothing of Freud so I have like a 0.1% chance of getting this right.

lionloversam
March 21st, 2005, 02:01 PM
How should one over come caffiene addiction? *grabs a cup of coffee*

Juniper
March 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
According to Sigmund Freud, what is the structure of personality?:cheese:

Subconcious sexual desires and other "ancient forbidden desires" mixed with a bit of how a person is brought up. He was a very messed up man.

LunarCat
March 21st, 2005, 09:49 PM
Pnt, you are really really smart =D :D :cheese: :ayecapn:

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 01:54 AM
okay.. not to be rude question but err..
Can you change to Old Phantom with lot's of genius and wisdom thinking... :D
:hugs:

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
okay question: What would you do if 6 billion people want to kill you or dont want you here (in this world):confused: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/zack2k/Twilited151z.jpg

I'd annoy them inssesntly...and if they were to kill me, ahh well, my kingdom's in heaven anywho [shrugs]

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 02:17 AM
okay.. not to be rude question but err..
Can you change to Old Phantom with lot's of genius and wisdom thinking... :D
:hugs:

Hmm, well let's get started, now, where are we presently in the randomness problem?

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 04:28 AM
okay phantom.. yo..
i have a little problem.. my health..
what do you do if you have chest pain while wake up?????

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
okay phantom.. yo..
i have a little problem.. my health..
what do you do if you have chest pain while wake up?????

:gasp: sorry I went to bed early, uh let's see. Well if you have a history of ashma or if you smoke or something you might want to get help, however if you have allergies or something like that, you might just want to get some water or something, I personaly would see if anyone else was awake (cause my dad is like always awake) and tell them about it, so if you think it's serious, tell someone about it, if not just drink something, however I can't be the judge of how serious your chest pain is, you have to decide that for yourself.

I STILL KNOW ALL! :knowdees:

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 02:11 PM
(sorry for the double post)

I'm working on the randomness prob, but I've only just begun and I have come to one concusion, this problem will not be solved by one person, we need many dyverse ideas, so, if anyone has an idea that they would like to throw out there, go ahead I'll need all the ideas I can get.

IchLiebeNALA
June 19th, 2005, 02:25 PM
why on the large proportion of cakes and trifles from Tesco does it say on the base of the carton 'Other End Up'?

unregistered user
June 19th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
why on the large proportion of cakes and trifles from Tesco does it say on the base of the carton 'Other End Up'?

WTF? That's like more of a question then a prob. anyway, but seriously WTF are you talking about? :confused:

LionKingxx
June 19th, 2005, 02:51 PM
here is mine

http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5053

IchLiebeNALA
June 19th, 2005, 03:32 PM
WTF? That's like more of a question then a prob. anyway, but seriously WTF are you talking about? :confused:

sorry, it's just one of those random things. ignore me ;)

unregistered user
June 21st, 2005, 04:36 AM
Well, I've been doing alot of thinking lately and I've come to a decsion, it may sound odd but considering that we have far to go this is the first step. What I've decided is that: Lea Halalela is like a hormonal teenager going through puberty, and it keeps going through some odd stages. If you look back a few months ago, we had a problem with everyone leaving the board, (there were probably more, but I wasn't here to see them if there were) and now we are going through the randomness stage. Personaly, I never really thoght that randomness was a big deal, but apparently everyone here wants it to be, either way the fact is that this is another stage that Lea is going through and if we want to make it through ok, then we'll have to make the right choices. Now, refresh my memory, how did we get though the crisis where everyone wanted to leave? :confused:

unregistered user
June 21st, 2005, 04:39 AM
We didn't... they left.

unregistered user
June 21st, 2005, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
We didn't... they left.

Oh...........:alone: ..............well then obviously, if this truly is a real problem then we need to take care of it before it get's out of control, I was hopeing we could base our fixing of the problem from how we might have fixed the last one, however I suppose I won't. Well, back to the drawing board. :ayecapn:

unregistered user
June 21st, 2005, 09:23 AM
:gasp: sorry I went to bed early, uh let's see. Well if you have a history of ashma or if you smoke or something you might want to get help, however if you have allergies or something like that, you might just want to get some water or something, I personaly would see if anyone else was awake (cause my dad is like always awake) and tell them about it, so if you think it's serious, tell someone about it, if not just drink something, however I can't be the judge of how serious your chest pain is, you have to decide that for yourself.

I STILL KNOW ALL! :knowdees:
this answer just wake me up:D
nice answer btw:D
:evilgrin:

TakaTiger
June 21st, 2005, 11:39 AM
Roast Beef?

:evilgrin: