February 25th, 2005, 05:16 AM
My scanner isn't working :(
But my writing is all capitals.

Azerane
February 25th, 2005, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Darkslash
Interesting topic, eh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Darkslash/handwriting.jpg

Cool, I love your handwriting Darkslash, it's wicked!! I want you're handwritin, now!!:grrr: :hehe: anyway.. :cheese:

Will post my handwriting later

Darkslash
February 25th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Yeah I know, I change it up constantly, just one letter at a time, stylized.... kinda cursive sometimes... I can go crazy with those flairs at times. :)

2 Die FR
February 25th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Whoa...stylish!

*cowers* my handwriting aint so good, I think it looks like chicken scratch, I guess that's what I get for being a lefty:confused:

Sharifu
February 25th, 2005, 06:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/birdygirl85/handwriting.jpg

;)

I'm bored... I think I'll go draw now. XD

nathalie
February 25th, 2005, 09:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/moorhunhe/scan0002.jpg

unregistered user
February 25th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I have a perfect handwriting that I should teach out to spies or something because its very hard to see what it says!

Iestyn
February 25th, 2005, 11:11 AM
My handwriting is so poor :p And anways, I don't have a scanner :tears:

Kovu
February 25th, 2005, 11:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/handwriting.jpg
:p

Amaryllis
February 25th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Interesting topic, eh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Darkslash/handwriting.jpg

WOW that one is really cool!
can i have it can i? :cheese: :cheese: :D :evilgrin:

ill post my handwriting soon:)

King Simba
February 25th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Alright, here's my handwriting. I hope ya all can read it as I mentioned when I wrote this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/simbaspride/junk/handwriting.jpg

Vidan
February 25th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Interesting thread. Is someone here familiar with handwriting analysis? Supposedly you can learn a lot about one's personality by looking at the way they write.

Here's my chicken scratch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/ericblack/Picture.jpg

nathalie
February 25th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Woes
Is someone here familiar with handwriting analysis? Supposedly you can learn a lot about one's personality by looking at the way they write.

That would be cool.

Kovster
February 25th, 2005, 02:24 PM
What is this so called.."Hand wirting"?

Vidan
February 25th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Apparently, at one point in their evolution, homo sapiens sapiens enscribed obscure markings on processed tree matter using a carbon concentrate contained within carefully shaped rods of wood.

nathalie
February 25th, 2005, 05:25 PM
STL: you mean like a doctor? :p

A-non-a-mus
February 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
my handwriting is quite messy most of the time... I'll try and show it later...

Ruska
February 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/toffe/stuff/eheh.jpg

Darkslash
February 25th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Woes
Interesting thread. Is someone here familiar with handwriting analysis? Supposedly you can learn a lot about one's personality by looking at the way they write.
I actually know a bit about it... very intriguing... that's partially why I created this thread, just to see others' writing styles.

There are a few things you can guess by looking at one's writing:

- upward slope of writing indicates good mood
- dowward slope indicates bad mood
- forward slant indicates optimistic
- backward slant indicates pessimistic at the moment
- you write smaller as you become more concentrated on the work

also, your handwriting is the exact same whether written by hand, foot, mouth, etc. (although it won't be the greatest quality)

Amaryllis
February 25th, 2005, 09:10 PM
ok i made some quick handwriting on PSP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Amaryllis-Magica/handwriting.gif

Darkslash
February 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
^ I need to start looping my "h"s like that,,, saves time

King Simba
February 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
When I was younger I used to go to this school where they didn't even teach you properly...they didn't even teach you how to handwrite properly...geez. I used to write with D's the wrong way round and everything...I'll try and find an example of my older handwriting...probably some old school work.

:eww:

Cerise
February 25th, 2005, 10:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ShortiGrl07/handwriting.jpg

Hmm, this actually looked much better before I scanned it. Oh well.

Cool thread idea!:bleen:

Aurelian
February 25th, 2005, 10:08 PM
You would need a FBI agent to desypher my writing, but that is expected as I have dyslexia.

Prince Simba
February 26th, 2005, 04:11 AM
heh. i don't have crrent access to my parents's scanner, so i made a quick little video. avaliable for a very limited time only.

http://www.princesimba.com/pshand.wmv

enjoy!

Sharifu
February 26th, 2005, 04:20 AM
:lol: Prince Simba you made a video of yourself writing... XD

Darkslash
February 26th, 2005, 04:32 AM
You just showed us all up, PS!

With a sharpie and all!

EDIT: so here's another sample 'o mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Darkslash/handwriting2.jpg

nathalie
February 26th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Yes, are your doctors like that too :lol: ? Most of the doctors I've been to have horribly scruffy handwriting :lol: ...

I still can't figure out, how the pharmacist can read it :confused:

King Simba
February 26th, 2005, 10:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/simbaspride/handwriting.png

Lion Roar
February 26th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I'll put my handwriting later...
BTW, it's not nice, my teachers say it's difficult to understand :tears: :(

Suki
February 26th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Lemme try...:lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/SukiVi/SukiHandwriting.jpg
Sorry it's big. I have no control over that :p.

Iestyn
March 4th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Here's mine :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/dannyp1987/Scan0001.jpg

Darkslash
March 4th, 2005, 08:53 PM
^ cool

Amaryllis
March 4th, 2005, 10:15 PM
coolsome Iestyn :p

unregistered user
March 4th, 2005, 11:36 PM
My scanner is dead right now, but my handwriting looks like spidery calligraphy. :D

Monai
March 4th, 2005, 11:37 PM
I've tried to upload my handwriting, but my scanner's not working.

nafklt
March 5th, 2005, 10:27 AM
http://img215.exs.cx/img215/8004/weirdeh7cy.jpg

Umm...yeah...:hmm:

nafklt
March 5th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Wow nafklt, that's really fancy :wow: ... doesn't it take you ages to write like that though?

Nahh...I have to handwrite for handwritten assignments in school so I'm kinda used to it...:hmm: But thanks a lot though!:D

King Simba
March 5th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah, lookin' all fancy there nafklt. :p :Ooo:

Amaryllis
March 5th, 2005, 12:19 PM
WOW nafklt!!!

neat :evilgrin:

Simba_TLK
March 5th, 2005, 12:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/terrynham/leahalalela/handwriting.jpg

well there you go ;)
its pretty messy though :lol:

Amaryllis
March 5th, 2005, 12:50 PM
ok ok i got my crappy handwriting
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Amaryllis-Magica/handwriting.jpg

to everyone: LUF THEM!! cool handwritin ;)

Ruska
March 5th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Hmm, I can read pretty much all of that Amaryllis, the only things are can't read are:

1) The word after 'cuz' on the third line.
2) The word after 'all' on the fourth line.
3) The word on the fifth line.

1) 'tis
2) crappeeeh
3) puurrzzz

YUSH!

Darkslash
March 5th, 2005, 05:12 PM
nafklt, SimbaTLK, and Amaryllis: coolnesses!

I love my thread.

Ruska
March 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
nafklt, SimbaTLK, and Amaryllis: coolnesses!

I love my thread.

Well I say.
If you really loved your thread, maybe you'd take better care of it and posted more useful and longer posts than your previous comment, which was, let me quote,

^ cool
without even a full stop. Yesterday, and many times before, we've discussed this and similar cases too with a fellow senior Lea member, and neither of us weren't too happy with the current situation. Meaning, these short posts in general and other meaningless posts, which don't actually tell anything new about the subject. (With him, we also had an all teary moment about how Lea used to be back then, but let's not go into that. ;)) We've come to a solution, time changes everything. But we'd still love to see a bit longer posts over here than that. It is not about the post count, peeps. Heck, I haven't checked my post count thing for ages. And I don't care either. Then again, I've stopped visiting Lea so often, partly because of short posts like this. I'm only asking you to think a few seconds before you post, meaning that check if it has more than a few words in it, and check if it is clear enough to be posted. I'm not too keen on posts either, which include only smilies, and I am sure that many agree with me on this.
Sorry for the random rant, but we want out old Lea Halalela back. :tears:

Amaryllis
March 5th, 2005, 08:53 PM
thanks for all the compliments guys/girls

and Ruska ur genious ;)
*bows*

Darkslash
March 5th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Sorry for the random rant, but we want out old Lea Halalela back.
Well, Saaaaaaaahhh-reeeeee for saying "cool." Next time I want to compliment someone, I shall figure out how to say "cool" with at least three paragraphs and a "full stop."

Oh. Wait. Maybe that wasn't enough words for ya? Do I need to add some more to fulfill your quota?

Suki
March 5th, 2005, 11:09 PM
YOU ALL SUCK! :grrr:

EVERYONE HATES MY HANDWRITING *sobs* :tears:

Shut up. You know I'm joking. :idiot: XD

Darkslash
March 5th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Suki
YOU ALL SUCK! :grrr:
EVERYONE HATES MY HANDWRITING *sobs* :tears:
Shut up. You know I'm joking. :idiot: XD
<sarcasm> I'm sorry, that post was not long enough, or lacked adequate content for it to be classified as "old Lea."</sarcasm>

You should hehe... try your hand at... hehe... posting some handwriting, Suki!

Simba '04
March 5th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruska
Well I say.
If you really loved your thread, maybe you'd take better care of it and posted more useful and longer posts than your previous comment, which was, let me quote,

without even a full stop. Yesterday, and many times before, we've discussed this and similar cases too with a fellow senior Lea member, and neither of us weren't too happy with the current situation. Meaning, these short posts in general and other meaningless posts, which don't actually tell anything new about the subject. (With him, we also had an all teary moment about how Lea used to be back then, but let's not go into that. ;)) We've come to a solution, time changes everything. But we'd still love to see a bit longer posts over here than that. It is not about the post count, peeps. Heck, I haven't checked my post count thing for ages. And I don't care either. Then again, I've stopped visiting Lea so often, partly because of short posts like this. I'm only asking you to think a few seconds before you post, meaning that check if it has more than a few words in it, and check if it is clear enough to be posted. I'm not too keen on posts either, which include only smilies, and I am sure that many agree with me on this.
Sorry for the random rant, but we want out old Lea Halalela back. :tears:

GO RUSKA!!! I agree a lot of posts here at lea are more chatting and just one word posts so they can up their post count or just try to get attention. I admit I'm guilty of doing short posts and chatting but I've been trying to do better :cheese: Ever since, I think it was Neph, got on to me about my short posts...I just kind of stopped doing single word posts and the chatting for me went down a good bit. I as well stopped looking at my post count :p, everynow and then I'll look at it for fun, but I really don't care anymore ;)
Everyone needs to listen to wise 'ol Ruska, she is one of the elders and thall shall respect her words ;)

Suki
March 5th, 2005, 11:25 PM
<sarcasm> I'm sorry, that post was not long enough, or lacked adequate content for it to be classified as "old Lea."</sarcasm>

You should hehe... try your hand at... hehe... posting some handwriting, Suki!

Oh. :(

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr:

EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERYONE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAANDWRITING!!!! *SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOBS* :tears:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHUT

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. :idiot:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOW

I''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''M

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING. :p

There, was that good enough? :D:cheese:

EDIT: I already showed my handwriting, D/slash. :p;)

Darkslash
March 6th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Oh yeah, you did, I forgot... but I didn't hate it!

LOL's for your expansion of post!

Nephilim
March 6th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Well, Saaaaaaaahhh-reeeeee for saying "cool." Next time I want to compliment someone, I shall figure out how to say "cool" with at least three paragraphs and a "full stop."

Oh. Wait. Maybe that wasn't enough words for ya? Do I need to add some more to fulfill your quota?

Oh haha, how very amusing. Acting like an idiot will surely bring your posts up to scratch.

Sombolia
March 6th, 2005, 11:08 AM
:confused: I don't get why everyone's so worked up about it. I thought Darkslash was funny =/

Oh and.. I don't think he's acting :uhno:

Just kidding. -_- *walks off stupidly*

Nephilim
March 6th, 2005, 11:13 AM
*blinks* Who got worked up?

Lion King Stu
March 6th, 2005, 11:15 AM
ok before a argument starts let me just say this "Chill your ***"

unregistered user
March 6th, 2005, 11:19 AM
No one is worked up, you can have a disagreement without being worked up you know. And everybody should have their say without things being considered as worked up :p

This is not a fight people, its just a sharing of thoughts in my eyes and if you cant see it that way, please avoid posting, because you will only mess things up if your worked up :)

Iestyn
March 6th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Agreed Boos, my opinion on this is that people should be able to post what they want, no matter how pointless or inane they may seem to other members. But at the end of the day it's their account and they can post whatever they want to post, as long as it's within the terms and conditions of the board.

Ruska
March 6th, 2005, 11:28 AM
But that's the point exactly.

Are you sure you have read the Pride Rules (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?threadid=2)? "No chatting in threads. (ex: 1 line posts and replies)", and I think you also should check Pride Rule number three. Mufasa has already pointed out that some member's banners were too big (Pride Rule number one), and at least number seven too, which is about the smilies. Why not to make the end on the one-line posts too, if it says so in the Pride Rules? I'm only telling this to you because I want Lea to be a happy community for everyone to visit - and a spam free as well.

I am positive that some people here might think me as someone who only wants to cause trouble, but that is not the case. Every post of ours eats up the precious bandwidth. To get more of that, one needs to pay for it - and the more, the merrier, on charges, that is. I don't think we want Lea to have ads on it, or pop ups, or anything like that. But unfortunately that might become true if the things keep up like this.

I am confident that I have lots of members over here who are with me on this. Most of them senior members, I believe, but that is not the point - I'm not sure if this chatting is going to change anyway, but I hope you remember why we got our Lea Halalela IRC chat room. And I hope you all realise that you don't have to comment on everything which happens on Lea.

...and Suki, that's just spamming.

And I am sorry, Darkslash, but that doesn't get you anywhere, I'm afraid. You can't make me angry by trying to do so - welcome to the Internet. I'm not trying to get the old Lea Halalela back - that is impossible - but I only want to affect on your views on this a bit. This isn't personal, Darkslash, this is the Internet. I'm not attacking your thread particularly, I'm just getting tired to see all this chatting. *shrug* Block me or something if you think it is necessary.

...and '04, that attention thing you mentioned, it it just so true. :P

Lion King Stu
March 6th, 2005, 11:36 AM
well just on the case of the Chat room Ruska it hasn't worked for most members for months so I guess thats a reason why theres been a increase in posts like this.
You and other members may say use the Merc thing but I don't think many members wants to get into the hastle of doing it.
Not trying to annoy you and others who agree with your opinions cause I agree to just we have had this problem for months now and its not seemed to work......kinda went off the point there so srry bout it and plz don't have a go at me about this please

Iestyn
March 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Guilty as charged, I've never read the Pride Rules if I'm honest. Although I'm only really guilty of breaking the 1 line posts rule. I guess what I meant by "rules" were like rule 3, that was what my main concern was. I've seen a lot of people having arguments as of late (myself included) and it's not exactly a nice thing to see. I agree with what you say Ruska about the happy community, I joined in Sep '04 and I think it's been slightly going downhill since then, I don't know why or how, but it just doesn't seem the same when I come on now as it did when I came on last year. OK I'll shut up now.

lion_roog
March 6th, 2005, 01:57 PM
If anything I do is in violation of the rules....I have not been made aware of it. But I think I've gotten better at posting posts that are more than a couple of words.:cheese:

Now....Darklash and Ruska...we gonna have to settle this like we do at the courts.....both of ya take turns punching each other until one of you gets knocked out....then we'll just drag ya off to the side and continue playing.....:D

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 02:06 PM
If I can get my camera sorted out, I will take a picture of my scruffy handwriting :cheese: ...
That's why scanner's come in handy...
...or maybe even tablets. ;)

Darkslash
March 6th, 2005, 04:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Darkslash/handwriting3.jpg

Sorry folks!

unregistered user
March 6th, 2005, 04:47 PM

Sorry folks!
No worries bro..:D We still love you:hakuna: :noogie: :hugs: *hugs Darkslash*

Sombolia
March 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM

Sorry folks!

It's okay Darky. I like your sarcasm. :p

Now....Darklash and Ruska...we gonna have to settle this like we do at the courts.....both of ya take turns punching each other until one of you gets knocked out....then we'll just drag ya off to the side and continue playing.....:D

I have no reply, that was just amusing :D

Sombolia
March 6th, 2005, 09:21 PM
But on a more serious note, I joined in Auguest '04 on a different account (but then, I deleted the email adress it was on and forgot the password, so I had to make a new account..) and I've been lurking since then.. and yeah, it does seem to have gone downhill slightly.. but er, I might be contributing to that. I try not to post one-liners...

nafklt
March 6th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Queen Sombolia I presume? :P

PM Muffy and he shall delete for you!:ayecapn:

Sombolia
March 6th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah, Queen Sombolia :eww: I can't STAND that username -_- *goes to PM Mufasa*

Suki
March 13th, 2005, 12:11 AM
And Suki, that's just spamming.

Shut yer trap.

unregistered user
April 21st, 2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Suki
Shut yer trap.
*Bump* too all user... post your handwritin now ;)
:cheese:

la_reina
April 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/vibrant_speaker/Blasina1/handwriting.bmp

There's my signature in my handwriting.
Bet you guys can't even read it:evilgrin:

Solid Raven
April 21st, 2005, 03:13 PM
http://users.pandora.be/solid_raven/handwriting.jpg

Looks like my cat wrote this :cheese:
btw, I have no cat :lol:

Monai
April 21st, 2005, 04:05 PM
http://img137.echo.cx/img137/2221/handwriting25nj.jpg

Haha, fear my s*** handwriting. XD

Amaryllis
April 21st, 2005, 06:42 PM
wow now thats what i call big Q_Q

LunarCat
April 21st, 2005, 09:58 PM
^ ditto amaryllis :p

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/lunarcat/handwriting.jpg

^ my handwriting done with my tablet, ;)

Mizani
June 1st, 2005, 10:41 AM
I'll post mine.... someday! mu ha ha ha ha:wicked:

King Simba
June 1st, 2005, 10:55 AM
http://img23.echo.cx/img23/9976/felinespawprints8qe.gif

:bleen: :idiot:

IchLiebeNALA
June 1st, 2005, 11:13 AM
everyones is so neat. mines just like random scribble!

i'll post it later!

la_reina
June 11th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
http://img23.echo.cx/img23/9976/felinespawprints8qe.gif

:bleen: :idiot:

Hah, that's cute, KS:p
My handwriting is so squished together and ballon-llike that you won't be able to read it:p

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Nice to see some of your handwriting mate... =) It's alright about the quality. I can still read some of it. ;)

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Along the lines of cameras, I'm gonna buy a new one with my cash today I think. My mum doesn't want me to keep using her digi camera. :grrr: Don't worry, my digi cam used to take pics in crappy quality...

EDIT: Good thing for my tablet and scanner. :bleen:

unregistered user
June 11th, 2005, 08:25 AM
ohh no.. not math:(
i still don't know what is 1-2 :lol: kiddin:p

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Hey STL, along the lines of maths, is 1-2 -1? :hmm:
I bet I'll be wrong... :lol:

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Yay, I was correct. :cheese: =D Easy question that... ;)

la_reina
June 11th, 2005, 12:16 PM
:eek::eek: Aaa! Algebra! *runs and hides*:eww: