PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! Messenger

Inuchance
February 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I joined YIM when I realized everyone here uses it instead of AIM, and the client I use already supports YIM and MSN in addition to AIM (which I use primarily). I'm "Inuchance" on YIM (as well as AIM)

Ngatuny
February 17th, 2005, 08:36 PM
I don't use it much but you all can ad me if you want, my user name is ngatuny on both YIM and AIM.

Sombolia
March 23rd, 2005, 11:16 PM
Mm, I know a couple of you - Sharifu and Shatara, I think - got messages last night saying "who are you?" Yeah, that was my mom. I accidently set it to auto login and when my mom used the computer she saw everyone.. and got mad, so I had to say I had no clue who ya'll where so I wouldn't get banned from the 'net. :woeisme: My mom's cool with the forums and such, but for some reason I can only use Y!M to talk to friends from school. :thinks: So I won't be on it much anymore. :(

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Hmm nice Heres my Username for Yahoo ^_^ Add me all if you wish, Don't care if you don't though *Shrugs* Here it is..

Trillian Yahoo - TheLionKovu
Yahoo Messenger - Goten1702
Talk to ya there ^_^

PS: Add me on both of those, but if you only want to do one, Only add the bottem one, Yahoo Messenger account please ^_^

~KTL~

Daniel
September 11th, 2005, 03:39 PM
ddongsbury for me :D

Aurelian
October 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
With a bit of prodding by STM I finally opened a Yahho account that I will actually use. I do not have the password for the one is STL's list, so I had to make a new one.

It is simple anigh: roquivo

Vidan
October 4th, 2005, 12:43 AM
My Yahoo username is "vidantheprotector". I'm usually on Yahoo whenever I'm at the computer, but my wifi connection at this house is really sketchy right now, so chatting at length may be problematic.

Fuzzy
October 4th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Im on YIM as simbalkd... but I dont really use it a lot... I'm an MSN person! ha! only when i wana do some fun group chats with lea members I pop on MSN! ;)

kotelinie
November 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
*adds his yahoo info, even it can be found in his "Profile, Contact Details"* :p

Yahoo ID: kotelinie

feel free to add me to your yahoo list, and have a talk with me, about everything and nothing. and that is also for msn, even I use msn more then yahoo. I have them both.

MSN: f.loggen@gmail.com

Tiikeri
November 27th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Iestyn - iestyntiger
Mine is no longer iestyntiger, it's now dywalgidrygionus if anyone wants to add me.

nathalie
November 27th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I'll change that :)

LionKingxx
November 27th, 2005, 06:11 PM
se3uk is mine

thelionkingfan
November 27th, 2005, 07:13 PM
mine is thelionking4ever :)

Tokalas
November 27th, 2005, 07:21 PM
I dont have messenger but yahoo email is Tokalabride

thelionkingfan
November 28th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Anyone online?

King Simba
November 28th, 2005, 11:22 PM
For some reason my Yahoo messenger stopped working and signing in so therefore, I am unable to sign in anymore. =/

I'm still happy with MSN though. ^^

ThiagoPE
November 28th, 2005, 11:25 PM
I will contact my yahoo friends when it become avalable in the msn 8.0, heheheheh

Cleto
December 20th, 2005, 04:52 PM
:die: *attacks this thread* I now have Yahoo! Messanger too =D

My yahoo ID is dont_want_no_civilised_man :cheese:

ChildOfThePride
December 20th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Hey, anothehr Shego fan! Awesome! :D

I'm on YM as thegrippersrock.

Simba '04
December 20th, 2005, 07:11 PM
I keep yahoo for private chat only :idiot:, I don't give it out anymore and there were only very few that I gave it out to ;)...I do have msn though and aim, msn I use more than aim, aim is just kind of there for me :idiot:...if someone needs to talk to me...then they can pm me for my msn ;)

lionloversam
June 2nd, 2006, 03:38 AM
My yahoo name is 'lionloversam'.

Sadiki
June 2nd, 2006, 05:33 AM
oh I have compleatly missed this thread.
my Yahoo nick is simply: Simbathemighty

Monai
June 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
I'm not monaithemaniac anymore. 'Tis old now. I changed it to achtunganarchy, if anyone cares.

Xanahti
June 3rd, 2006, 11:56 AM
My name is........ Xanahti :O

Lexxy
November 9th, 2007, 08:26 PM
I just got Yahoo and was wondering if anyone wanted to add me, I never feel right adding people myself so if nayone wants to talk then feel free to add me. king_lexx@yahoo.com

=D

Guntur
November 13th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion

[b]Guntur - Eddy_vendetta

Here's mine FYI :evilgrin: