PDA

View Full Version : Happy 20th Anniversary... Leahalalela! 10/01/2003 - 10/01/2023

Sadiki
September 28th, 2023, 05:45 AM
Just wanted to drop that here.... Just crazy to think how much this place has change so many people's lives. Even if it isn't very active anymore. ( heck I had to change my password because it expired 706 days ago ). I know I haven't been very active lately, nor has anyone else, if it wasn't for discord post yesterday I don't know if I would of even remembered Lea will be 20 this October. There is so many things I would like to mention, but as I am preparing to go to bed before heading to Finland tomorrow, trip that I would never have to take if it wasn't for this forum... just insane to stop and think about that for a moment.

Anyways, hopefully I will check the forum sooner again than 700+ days...:vitsm:

Kossu
October 1st, 2023, 07:17 PM
Wow, 20 years...That's quite a milestone for Lea! Happy 20th Anniversary!:)

I've been here only for 9 years. Kinda wish I had the sense to join sooner, as I feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff but...oh well. Better late than never.:stick:
Still glad I got to make some friends(and even met some in person).:cheese:

It does make me sad that it's been so quiet the last 2 years(myself included). But I'm sure a lot of members still lurk around.:evilgrin:

And Sadiki, I hope you can have a great time in Finland!:)

King Simba
October 1st, 2023, 09:52 PM
Hi guys! Stranger checking in.

Wow, 20 years…which would mean almost 20 years in the fandom for me, at least next year. :gasp:

Have a fantastic time in your homeland, Sadiki! :D

Taneli
October 9th, 2023, 07:03 PM
You're going back to Finland? Are you finally going to retrieve your face from Serena?? :lol: I miss Finland ( yes I'm still obsessed with that place :p ), haven't been since 2016!

I think I joined the original Lea in like September 2004, I know I was just about to turn 17. It's insane to think about that, given I'll be more than twice that age next week! :gasp: So like KS, I'll have my 20 year Leaversary next year :cheese:

I've missed these custom emoticons! Furry Telegram stickers are great but these were way ahead of their time! :diva:

Kopa
October 28th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Wow! 20 years.....that's a lot. Funny how nostalgia brought me back here around this time. Glad to see that this place still exists and a good number of older members still poke their heads in from time to time. Happy 20th, Lea! :D

Guntur
November 21st, 2023, 07:11 PM
Man, those 20 years. time has passed. I'm trying hard to re-connect with someone who is even rare to find on social media. Thank you all for being good to me, from a man now who can't handle his own immature self back 20 years ago. :(