PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

Aphelion
June 23rd, 2019, 08:54 AM
Hi there :)

I'm new here, but also old here. I was a member of this forum many, many, many, many .... many years back under the screen name TeeKay. Life got busy and I forgot about this place. But yesterday I was doing the shopping and saw that the supermarket had shopping bags and I was reminded of this place and all the good time I had back in the day! So I decided to see if this place was still around, and here I am.

I'm really happy to see that this place is still alive, and that there are a few names still here that I recognise :wow:

So, how is everyone, how has life been treating you all these last many years??

nathalie
June 23rd, 2019, 07:48 PM
Ooooh, I remember you, welcome back :D

Leorgathar
June 23rd, 2019, 10:06 PM
Hey! I think I remember you, yes :)
There hasn't been much activity these days, but we're still around. Anyone from the older Lea days is very welcome to come back ^^
So Welcome back! :D

Sadiki
June 27th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Hey, welcome back Aphelion (TeeKay), This place definitely has been on a roller coaster since you last were here and it's quite dead now days. If you don't mind me asking, how did the shopping bags remind you of Lea :confused:
Anyways. Enjoy your time back at home! ;)

nathalie
June 27th, 2019, 11:00 PM
If he's from the UK (which I don't remember), Tesco has reuseable Lion King bags right now.
When being from another country, same thing maybe :)

Aphelion
June 28th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Thanks everyone, it's good to be back :D

Hey, welcome back Aphelion (TeeKay), This place definitely has been on a roller coaster since you last were here and it's quite dead now days. If you don't mind me asking, how did the shopping bags remind you of Lea :confused:
Anyways. Enjoy your time back at home! ;)

If he's from the UK (which I don't remember), Tesco has reuseable Lion King bags right now.
When being from another country, same thing maybe :)

I've just re-read my first post and it really doesn't make any sense, LOL!! :lol:
Nath is exactly right, Tesco have re-usable TLK shopping bags at the moment, and that's what reminded me. And of course I had to buy one :D

nathalie
June 28th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Ooh, from the UK then? ^^

I moved to the UK last October.

Aphelion
June 28th, 2019, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I'm in the UK. Where did you move to?

nathalie
June 28th, 2019, 06:50 PM
In Warwickshire, near Coventry.
Boyfriend (This Land) lives there, I'm originally from Belgium.

Vidan
June 30th, 2019, 02:06 AM
I remember you! A hearty welcome back, and I'm glad you found us again :)

I was just in the UK last week and totally missed the TLK shopping bags at Tesco, woops.

nathalie
June 30th, 2019, 04:28 AM
Rude, not telling us you were in the UK :p

Guntur
July 1st, 2019, 02:07 PM
Welcome back TeeKay, great to see old bloods returning to join our humble community.

Kossu
July 1st, 2019, 04:47 PM
Welcome back to Lea!:D

Though sadly I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you back when the forum was at its peak. I seem to have a habit of finding awesome communities when they aren't that active anymore. Who knows, I'm still hoping things will get more lively here again.:)

Aphelion
July 18th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Welcome back to Lea!:D

Though sadly I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you back when the forum was at its peak. I seem to have a habit of finding awesome communities when they aren't that active anymore. Who knows, I'm still hoping things will get more lively here again.:)

Thanks for the welcome. It makes me really happy that this community, quiet as it is these days, is still attracting (relatively) new members :mufasasmile: And you never know, with the release of the live action Lion King, thing might pick up a bit around here ;)

Dare
July 19th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Ahaha, I remember the name TeeKay :)
Welcome back :D

Guntur
July 19th, 2019, 11:29 PM
HAHA, Just don't go :woe: on the archives post. :lol:

I had a lot of fun time to time reading those old logs. I believe your old username are still in the archives, maybe you could contact the admin to merge your account. ;)

Aphelion
July 27th, 2019, 11:22 PM
HAHA, Just don't go :woe: on the archives post. :lol:

I had a lot of fun time to time reading those old logs. I believe your old username are still in the archives, maybe you could contact the admin to merge your account. ;)
Oh wow!! I assumed my old account would have been purged years ago!!

That's some serious history, reading though the old posts! :haha:

Guntur
July 28th, 2019, 06:09 PM
http://leahalalela.tigontwins.com/member.php?55-TeeKay

There you go buddy, here's your old account right, and registered on 2004? It seems the last activity that the account was active was 3 years ago. Enjoy your old account friend. =)

Stormfury
August 9th, 2019, 07:19 AM
Ayy...welcome back!

Aphelion
August 13th, 2019, 05:52 AM
Ayy...welcome back!

Oh damn!! There's a name from the old days :D

Thanks, buddy. Glad to see you're still about =D