PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Tigress
August 8th, 2018, 02:57 AM
Hi, I'm Tigress. I'm 21 and from Australia.
I love the The Lion King, even named my cat Simba.

My favourite character is Nala but Simba right up there with her.

I was told about this site on a Land Before Time forum (Gang of Five), member Littlefoot referred me here (If you reading this Littlefoot-hi!)

What else can I say..well I'm hugely into wildlife conservation and am totally a cat person, both big and small.
I have a Lion King OC named Neema who is a Leopon (lion mother/leopard father) but never actually used her in anything. Never wrote fics besides a LBT one I have started and I'm not into art.

:D

nathalie
August 8th, 2018, 04:03 AM
Hello there ^^

Littlefoot
August 8th, 2018, 01:31 PM
I was told about this site on a Land Before Time forum (Gang of Five), member Littlefoot referred me here (If you reading this Littlefoot-hi!)

Welcome!! :D

I'm glad to see you here!

Kossu
August 8th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Welcome to Lea, Tigress! It's great to see more people joining!:)

Leorgathar
August 8th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Welcome to Lea, Tigress! I hope you'll like it here :) your leopon character sounds interesting!

We've fallen quite fond of Littlefoot here, so any friend of Littlefoot is well received ;)

HasiraKali
August 9th, 2018, 04:27 AM
Well hi there! :D

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your time with us. :cheese:

Kirauni
August 9th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Hello and welcome :)
It's so nice to have you here and I totally agree with Leor. Any friend of Littlefoot is more than welcome here :D

Enjoy your stay ^^

Littlefoot
August 18th, 2018, 05:20 AM
Wow!! I'm humbled by what you all have been saying about me! :D

As for Tigress, I had referred her here upon welcoming her to a Land Before Time forum, so I hadn't really gotten to know her, but she does seem pretty cool from what I've seen.